• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first duel i admit was quick as he dropped me with a few flametrikes.. but if you knew anything i was on a dexer and wishes challenged me on his wishes character.. then jumped off and log onto khan, but i had the balls (in regards to squirrel -the nuts, big nuts) and stayed on my dexxer.. i admitt he dropped me quick the first time... but the second duel i had him until another toc jumped in and started blocking me.... Not complaining... 90% of the time a dexxer will lose to a mage..

But the only think i do say in my defence, i am newbie with a big mouth... but wishes is still a trammie with fast feet like ASH...

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM LOL

D

Dain

If you ever beat wishes 1v1 I will walk nude to Adelaide and hand deliver the rons a new set of flannelette shirts and Ugg Boots...
Aahah the only post that has managed to make me LOL yet :D

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He is a challenge if zooom boy wants to accept this best out of 5.... my dexxer vs juggs of fist or his dexxer...

But 90% he woould not accept as i know its going to be alot more even or i will have the upper hand....

Does Wishes have the .... how do we say in the industrial.... BALLS to accept...

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use your brain Jedi. Its physically impossible for your crappy equiped and slow reflexes to beat wishes. A dexer can't physically beat an archer unless the person is ********.

Wishes may be gutless and a poor pvper but he is way out of your league. Your on par with the worst ToC dog archers.

Come to terms with the playerbase Jedi. Most of this shard are utter cowards. They claim they don't care about dieing, but asap a challenge arises they don't bother fighting. 3 Rons vs a mob of 6 ToC/PP last night. We totally ripped you apart. You were all guard hugging (with the exception of the cowardly dismounter), and managed to get 1 kill which was due to dismount (surpise surpise). However we got dismounted many times, infact once all 3 of us were and the 6 of you either died or retreated to guardzone, lol. Then in the end you all gave up and never came out of guardzone again. Elwood's definition of sht talking is amazing. We were calling him a lame tc server hoper when he flags, i.e runs to server, recalls and comes back 2 minutes later so he can safely sit in gz. He even admitted to doing it (obvious as it was), and then told us to "stop shi talking" because we were calling him a cowardly serverline runner.... Makes no sense Elwood.

So Elwood are you still crying about PP? It seems you res and heal them, lol. But the thing is there was only 3 of us.....0 teamwork simpletons struggle for 1 kill all night with dismount and 6 ppl.

Its also even funnier that PP a "pvp" guild will NEVER use a red. Heck we did a 2man spawned and got blue crashed by 4 of them the other day. So we got one red and me on a dexer removing curses. Far out they all died lol. Last night PP - Dain and Held crash our 2 man on blues. We had cookie on a red who killed them 2 vs 1. I mean SERRIOUSLY HOW THE HELL DO YOU DIE 2 VS 1 when your both casting on him. It should be physically impossible because he SHOULD BE disrupted. But no, this crap player base finds a way.

I can't wait till im playing Atlantic, this shard has trammeritis. It happens when lonley bank sitters who send each other special pictures over the net come to PvP. They do this because all the talent has pretty much left the shard. Also I think there uo honies like to spawn, lol more pictures for a free BARA!!!

D

Dain

I died as my char is useless ATM, not even a +5 stat scrolls or a skill trained past 100 yet.

I use my Gauguin a lot actually, just never to crash your spawns because coming on my dexer is useless, if i bring my gauguin and one of you are on your dexxers nothing will happen, neither will be able to kill the other and we wont get anywhere; neither of us are going to enjoy that.

I did pretty well fighting cookie 1v1 i think, i had him close to dead many times and ran from fire into despise spawn when i had him redlined.

E

Elwood

LMAO!
3T, PP and SSO under some sort of 'truce' all night tonight to fight ToC.
Gotta love it!

W

Warlord III

[QUOTE=Elwood;784350]LMAO!
3T, PP and SSO under some sort of 'truce' all night tonight to fight ToC.
Gotta love it![/QUOTE]

LOL !! don't you see Rons + Cookies killed me several times?
Don't you guys feel fun when there were more pvp actions :loser: !!

T

thenow

There was alot of pvp tonight yes , however elwood's point still stands. All you guys would fight against ToC together first.
It was funny really, all you guys fighting us and still we had the upper hand 90% of the time. 3t, PP, omg and sso against ToC, I feel all fuzzy inside.

PS edit- Why u try to make out otherwise? How many times did u guys heal sso during the night and attck us same time? lol, seriously.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um PP/3t didnt heal us once. We had 3 SSO all of which are way beyond your pvp abilities who x healed each other. We killed PP/3t many times over, and yes they outnumbered SSO most of the time as well. We would simply kill you guys first at despise because you had what 9 people with 2 or 3 dismounters?? Makes sense taking out the meatshields first. Once you cattle died we killed 3t. Also Elwood there was 6 of you on tuesday (ToC/PP) alliance vs 3 SSO. You all guard hugged as well ressing/healing each other. Its even more pathetic when you don't attack them at ALL, and allie to double your enemies numbers - and still get only 1 kill all night, lol.

Upper hand 90% of the time? Lol. You killed what each Ron 3 times each, and everytime was via dismount and shear numbers? However you failed many time with 8 people at bmg to kill us dismounted. How many kills did SSO get? Lol to many, every SSO death = 6 to 10 dead ToC, and we only had 3 people. I think you guys lost miserably and furthermore showed how dependent on numbers/dismount you really are. Its was great fun fighting last night, but seriously ToC do you need dismounters with 8 + people? We have 3 and you struggle for kills.

PS i have to say it was extremely funny we cookie was dead and 2 vs 5 we killed 2 of you crappy mages. SO CRAPS!

Lastly do you foolish ToC understand the kill to death ratio im talking about? or are you to stupid? Partof your crappy archer would have died more than 10 times last night, same with Clog and Blue Lou.

Taren was the least to die because hes such a coward dog archer, and is using a teleport ring or something (ultra coward). However he still died 3 times. I doubt you guys would have got more than 1 or 2 kills all night without archers dismounting on SSO.

E

Elwood

Lets see now...

When 3 ToC tried to raid PP / 3T spawn of 6 or 7 people cookie turns up and ONLY attacks Toc. None of the blue alliance (PP/3t) attack cookie and he does not attack them. When we turn our attention to cookie he gets heals from numerous blue alliance mages. Later cookie and the rons show up and both sides attack ToC first. Only when ToC have been killed do they fight each other. This happened all night, even right at the end at bmg and up near my house when gigi was throwing heals on cookie and one of the rons.

Soooooooooo sorry to say pinocchio but you are not telling the truth.

I must say, we did very well with the rest of the shard fighting us. SSO teamed up with the blue alliance to fight us, something you claim you never do (careful your nose is getting bigger!), and you got heals from them at times too, something you also claimed never happened, but hey you keep counting kills (lol) and trying to justify yourselves here, gives us a good laugh.

W

Warlord III

There was alot of pvp tonight yes , however elwood's point still stands. All you guys would fight against ToC together first.

3T had been fight with SSO as well. I am killing ToC for first priority :>
It was funny really, all you guys fighting us and still we had the upper hand 90% of the time. 3t, PP, omg and sso against ToC, I feel all fuzzy inside.

THAT'S make me LOL , i could say if 3T/PP + SSO ... ToC had 0 % to hold the battles :p

PS edit- Why u try to make out otherwise? How many times did u guys heal sso during the night and attck us same time? lol, seriously.
I healed one of those SSO once at you guys outnumbers and DM him ^^ (DM is F**K lame)

E

Elwood

LOL !! don't you see Rons + Cookies killed me several times?
Don't you guys feel fun when there were more pvp actions :loser: !!
Yes I enjoyed the pvp last night and yes I saw SSO killing you but it was only after ToC had been killed first. I also saw you healing SSO in despise and later on in front of my house at bmg...

E

Elwood

3T had been fight with SSO as well. I am killing ToC for first priority :>
we know...

THAT'S make me LOL , i could say if 3T/PP + SSO ... ToC had 0 % to hold the battles :p
We held despise for the majority of the time, same with terra/star room and bmg at the end

I healed one of those SSO once at you guys outnumbers and DM him ^^ (DM is F**K lame)
You are a liar Warlord. When I logged on and came to despise you had a 6/7 man spawn going and we tried to raid with 3 people. Ron Burgundy showed up and helped you kill us. When we ressed and came back and attacked him instead of you guys you had two or three mages healing him AND IT WAS 3 OF US v 6/7 OF YOU PLUS BURGUNDY.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must say, we did very well with the rest of the shard fighting us. SSO teamed up with the blue alliance to fight us, something you claim you never do (careful your nose is getting bigger!), and you got heals from them at times too, something you also claimed never happened, but hey you keep counting kills (lol) and trying to justify yourselves here, gives us a good laugh.
Did very well? Your kidding right..... Most of the time it was just 3 sso fighting u newbs, you guys died so much I COULDN'T COUNT, i think i died 2 or 3 times the entire night - every death was via dismount gank. I made almost 100k insurance in the 2 hours i was fighting, and not 1 OF OUR KILLS WAS VIA DISMOUNT. Before you say you 'did well', you have to check these things first:

a) Did my bank balance increase or decrease, and by how much?

b) Did your force outnumber our enemies or not?

c) How many times are we dieing before we get kills?

d) How are we getting these kills? i.e guard wacks, dismounts or skill?

Now evaluate from a) to d) and you will realise u got smoked like lambs. The only ToCer that MIGHT have actually made insurance could of been taren (i can remember him dieing 2x, can't remember a 3rd as my bro said). If your kill to death ratio was as crazy as OURS, and u didn't have such a large force of meatshields with DISMOUNT, you could then claim YOU DID WELL, until then your nothing more than 3k to our banks.

You guys outnumbered even when we were going after u with PP, as mostly it was just like 3 of them. You guys consistently had 8+ (i don't know about earlier, but when us 2 logged in u only did), yet managed to die, die and then die some more. Most the time when u guys raided us at despise, we had killed all but like 1 PP, so don't feel so 'strong', then we'd kill you... And i can tell you now NEITHER of us got healed - except cook at same stage (i saw gig or warlord heal him at one stage when he was dismounted).

Now reverse the numbers i.e 3 ToC vs 8+ SSO (if we had more than 4 members), you guys wouldn't even attempt to fight, probably just whinge in gz like u did the other night with PP - 6 of u (allied) vs 3 of us.

E

Elwood

Did my bank balance increase or decrease, and by how much?
Hahaha, no idea, I don't check my balance after each night of play and I don't keep a log of the rise and fall of my UO gold. Maybe you could do my UO tax return for me?

Did your force outnumber our enemies or not?
Toc vs SSO, PP, 3T and the odd OMG member, you do the math...

How many times are we dieing before we get kills?
Unless there is an option in UO options that you can click that gives you your kills to deaths ratio for each day I wouldn't know, I don't feel I need to keep count.

How are we getting these kills? i.e guard wacks, dismounts or skill?
any way we want to?

Most the time when u guys raided us at despise, we had killed all but like 1 PP, so don't feel so 'strong', then we'd kill you...
Lies, you attacked us first, every time (except once in terra/star)

And i can tell you now NEITHER of us got healed - except cook at same stage (i saw gig or warlord heal him at one stage when he was dismounted).
First you said NONE of you got heals from 3T/PP, now your admitting that cookie got heals... make up your mind pinocchio.

T

thenow

Warlord,what is lame is when all you guys team up, give heals to each other get behinds handed to you and then come here and LIE about it.
At first you didnt heal, then you healed once, then a couple healed , you guys give testament to your own lies. I saw numerous heals going to sso through out the despise spawn we stole from u guys. You guys would attack us first, bottom line. Whats more lame is that we stole, held and finished the spawn with lesser numbers while you guys worked together,then held terra also. You sounding more like ron,crying alot, lying more. Like when you cried at me n wishes the other day when you and gigi were constantly being killed by us at our spawn. You cried then calling us lame, lol, seriously.
Your 'truth' is sounding very much like rons.
And for ron saying i died like 10 times, lol, more like 5 but then again Ron's 'truth' is infamous.
Last night we were saying during the fighting that you guys would try to lie about the outcome and the numbers. Again, you guys are so predictable it display you arrogant ignorance.
Like when we toke your Oaks, it just sounds like your very sore over the whole degrading experience for you.
Ron stop lyng to make yourself feel better and go type that memo. And make me a coffee while your at in.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahaha, no idea, I don't check my balance after each night of play and I don't keep a log of the rise and fall of my UO gold. Maybe you could do my UO tax return for me?
I guess u find it easier transferring 500k each week to your red to account for those losses. (Whereas i transfer gold off my red).

Toc vs SSO, PP, 3T and the odd OMG member, you do the math...
considering when we were there, they had 2 to 4 max, + SSO so 7.... less than the ToC Meatshield force...

Unless there is an option in UO options that you can click that gives you your kills to deaths ratio for each day I wouldn't know, I don't feel I need to keep count.
i don't keep count, i simply estimate... we totally smash your forces over and over till finally a dismount gank gets us...

Lies, you attacked us first, every time (except once in terra/star)
um, we'd kill u, kill them, you'd return in ya reg suits etc when they'd have 1 or 0 members left AND STILL ALL DIE. Oh yes when u camped terra that was funny, u guys killed the PP guys before we came, when we rocked up (just 2 of us at this stage), YOU ALL FLED back into star room and camped cause u were too afraid (I guess your dismounters weren't present yet?).

How are we getting these kills? i.e guard wacks, dismounts or skill?

any way we want to?
you can't kill "any way" you "want to", because time after time we have proven that TOC pretty much can not kill a mounted player, and especially without number advantages. i.e victories when u over double our numbers, and the fact u totally have ignored our 6v3 mage fight, hell i'll bet 10m the 4 SSO mages can take down 8 ToC mages FLAWLESSLY, do you accept or ignore? And besides those facts, only you warriors can live anything, because they run in straight lines with bandaids applying.

First you said NONE of you got heals from 3T/PP, now your admitting that cookie got heals... make up your mind pinocchio.
look at THE POSTERS, tramhater is my brother, i am stupidtram - we are separate people..... He said we didn't get healed at all - slightly true since us 2 didn't, BUT i did see cook get healed on an occassion (when dismounted), he probably didn't.....

As for partof

How can we be getting our 'behinds' handed to us, when we are the ones with less numbers and way more kills - the logic of a trady, simple at best. Think about it... you guys have to transfer gold from pvm chars in order to continue your insurance balances up....We transfer EXCESS gold off our Reds.

Anyways good job ToC lieing to your selves that you 'actually can fight' and did 'well last night', so you can continue to decline my offer...

W

Warlord III

we know...

We held despise for the majority of the time, same with terra/star room and bmg at the end

You are a liar Warlord. When I logged on and came to despise you had a 6/7 man spawn going and we tried to raid with 3 people. Ron Burgundy showed up and helped you kill us. When we ressed and came back and attacked him instead of you guys you had two or three mages healing him AND IT WAS 3 OF US v 6/7 OF YOU PLUS BURGUNDY.
The funny thing was you guys never popped despise while you don't have the numbers, so i decide to start the pvp active while there was 5 of us online. You big liar ... How many of you while you raiding us? at least 7 of you !! 3 dismounters + partof , will , wishes , Clog !! FFS.

D

Dain

Ummm... i don't think there are 7 people if u add up -PP- and 3T with everyone online.

If there is, 3T has new members.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doesn't anyone else realise that the pvp in this game is exactly the same EVERY time. Go back and look at all of the posts talking about pvp in this game, 95% of it is you guys arguing about numbers and how many times the rons killed you.

IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME

I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS

(to quote zoolander)

W

Warlord III

Warlord,what is lame is when all you guys team up, give heals to each other get behinds handed to you and then come here and LIE about it.
At first you didnt heal, then you healed once, then a couple healed , you guys give testament to your own lies. I saw numerous heals going to sso through out the despise spawn we stole from u guys. You guys would attack us first, bottom line. Whats more lame is that we stole, held and finished the spawn with lesser numbers while you guys worked together,then held terra also. You sounding more like ron,crying alot, lying more. Like when you cried at me n wishes the other day when you and gigi were constantly being killed by us at our spawn. You cried then calling us lame, lol, seriously.
Your 'truth' is sounding very much like rons.
And for ron saying i died like 10 times, lol, more like 5 but then again Ron's 'truth' is infamous.
Last night we were saying during the fighting that you guys would try to lie about the outcome and the numbers. Again, you guys are so predictable it display you arrogant ignorance.
Like when we toke your Oaks, it just sounds like your very sore over the whole degrading experience for you.
Ron stop lyng to make yourself feel better and go type that memo. And make me a coffee while your at in.
See the fact was .. i never cry on die or what ... any 3 of you ToC never can take me down anyway unless i got dismounted. Honestly Gigi = warlord , when you can see that they can fight together LOL.
I didn't called you lame as wishes said that i am a "puppy" LOL.
Its more like when 3T force to kill you guys first before attacking SSO and you crying about the death.
What you guys did while 3T/PP fighting SSO at Terr last night? HAHAHA , 8 of you trapping at STAR and never came out !!!
There were OMG members in 3T atm.. so don't think that we had outnumbers , they are just same person with different charaters.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can think of 8 who we were constantly owning last night:

1. Eris (dismounting meat shield)

2. Taren (doggy archer, whose balls are about the size of tic tacs)

3. Clog (3k donation to enemies bank balance)

4. Blue Lou (HP regen mage, runs marathons instead of casting heal/helping guildmates)

5. Solaris (bandaid runner, mostly harmless unless in mass numbers)

6. Wishes/Ugg (gutless like taren, but chooses to run instead of stealth)

7. Ghost (gimp nox fencer, poses little threat like rest of guild, again unless in numbers)

8. Amos (FS cannon, like ASH minus the speedhack, totally useless, unless enemy is totally outnumbered and dismounted)

(May have had a few more during spawn? i'm not sure/don't think so, but these 'elite' 8 gave me almost 100k last night).

EDIT:
Ah i remember Troppo was at spawn, but don't think he was at mg?

9. Troppo (Intelligence on Par with Solarius/Partof, struggles to type sentences/seems as if a dog is trying to talk)

W

Waylander

Wow same rubbish day in and day out. Come up with something original for once all!!

W

Warlord III

Yes I enjoyed the pvp last night and yes I saw SSO killing you but it was only after ToC had been killed first. I also saw you healing SSO in despise and later on in front of my house at bmg...
I had try to heal cookie while he got dismounted and 4 of u chasing him. At the bmg fight , you had the house advantage also with numbers , there were only me and Yakka left at that time.
Please enjoy the pvp as ToC had the numbers most of the time. As none of us using a dismounter do far ^^.

E

Elwood

usher
morri
burgundy
held
warlord/gigi
zolo
macryius
oh yeah you know it
living dead girl
venus's blue necro mage with the funny name that starts with X
a red wrestle mage necro (don't remember the name)
Oh, and there was some red dexxer running around early on before the rons came. He died pretty quick but and wasn't seen again...

W

Warlord III

usher
morri
burgundy
held
warlord/gigi
zolo
macryius
oh yeah you know it
living dead girl
Oh, and there was some red dexxer running around early on before the rons came. He died pretty quick but and wasn't seen again...
the red wrestling mage is me also ( Sui go KU )
Zolo log in after the spawn over.
but anyway , ToC had nothing to complain about the numbers as you guys always outnumbers.

As for tonight, Rons raided 3T spawn when i just logon .. wishes was with them by the way. Do i have to complain about it at all?

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
usher
morri
burgundy
held
warlord/gigi
zolo
macryius
oh yeah you know it
living dead girl
Awww no comments for us? didn't you like yours?

LOL i can tell you there wasn't that many when we logged on (maybe prior to our ownage?), and at bmg as warlord said it was mostly him and hard yakka - whom we both attacked mostly on sight, unless we were getting dismount ganked from your house. I don't even remember most of them at despise.

80% of them never showed at bmg, once PP killed the champ i never saw their numbers again (although us + entire PP force didn't outnumber u, + the only time PP were in full force was force, u were ressing, not fighting). If there was that many on u + us at despise, you would of died instantly and prob never came back, considering the 3 SSO took u newbs out solo a lot of the night anyways. On another note we will be on to slaughter u lambs in about 45 mins.

EDIT

wishes was with us? wtf??? there was 2 of us, as we redlined the champ (i was on a blue dexer, bro on red mage) the Blue PP came back, this time with 5-6 along with wishes (ugg the fist), the only person he could of attacked was my bro..... nfi?

T

thenow

Warlord , I meant to type zolo. But you knew thats what I meant. Anyways you know what I'm saying is true all round , and man , I used to think u were ok, but you've proving yourself to be a liar big time and cry more then ron, maybe all the heals and fighting with sso against us is your way of trying to get in sso. Anyway , whatever .I will now show you the same level of respect I show rons.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Partof, if we are lieing about how we 'own' u, and consistently beat u when u have 2x our numbers, then why are u ignoring our 4 SSO vs 8 ToC mage fight?, If we are full of BS, why are u completely ignoring this offer and furthermore not accepting?

EDIT
and why have i put a 10m wager saying we will do it flawlessly?

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I think this confirms your a complete liar Elwood. Just shows you won't fight us fairly at all..... This was just taken after you and Amos refused to fight us, and logged. No dismounters???? No numbers (see pic)???

E

Elwood

Haha what the f**k has a conversation with amos got to do with me? Where are my lies?

Amos and I had been kicking the **** out of held and little timmy (aka living dead girl) before the rons showed up, to the point where they wouldnt leave the house, but as soon as you and your brother turn up and attack me they came running out of the house and dumped on ME also, explain that? THERE IS NO F**KING WAY I AM GOING TO STAND AROUND AND JUST GET DUMPED ON BY 4, THAT WOULD BE STUPID. I still managed to kill living dead girl as he ran from me numerous times (to the exact place where the rons were waiting... funny that) I decided that I wasn't going to stay around and get ganked, i'd had enough fun for the night so I left. But I left alive not like when SSO logged out last night as ghosts cursing the world and crying about this and that. You came in and killed everyone else but you couldn't get me... too bad.
Sweet dreams knuckleheads

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Partof, if we are lieing about how we 'own' u, and consistently beat u when u have 2x our numbers, then why are u ignoring our 4 SSO vs 8 ToC mage fight?, If we are full of BS, why are u completely ignoring this offer and furthermore not accepting?

EDIT
and why have i put a 10m wager saying we will do it flawlessly?
Lol, ron stop embarrassing them, their so no way they could win 4v8.

S

Septimus

Haha what the f**k has a conversation with amos got to do with me? Where are my lies?

Amos and I had been kicking the **** out of held and little timmy (aka living dead girl) before the rons showed up, to the point where they wouldnt leave the house, but as soon as you and your brother turn up and attack me they came running out of the house and dumped on ME also, explain that? THERE IS NO F**KING WAY I AM GOING TO STAND AROUND AND JUST GET DUMPED ON BY 4, THAT WOULD BE STUPID. I still managed to kill living dead girl as he ran from me numerous times (to the exact place where the rons were waiting... funny that) I decided that I wasn't going to stay around and get ganked, i'd had enough fun for the night so I left. But I left alive not like when SSO logged out last night as ghosts cursing the world and crying about this and that. You came in and killed everyone else but you couldn't get me... too bad.
Sweet dreams knuckleheads
Ok I wasnt even going to bother replying but Elwood, your delusional. Yes we came outta house again to fight when the rons showed up, but that was after a few other bouts. And Held and I chased you down and killed you even though you were gettin xhealed by Amos and the rons were nowhere to be seen, so dont cry about that. I didnt even start dumping on you until I caught up and after the rons stopped chasing. You killed me later after you kept running back into your house and as for running to the rons, they were nowhere to be seen and that'd be dumb as I had flagged at least one of them as well as you. The ONLY time you killed me 1v1 was when I ran outta regs and was tryin to run, the rest were omen para dumps by you and amos and you failed a multitude of them before you got a few to work. Everytime I had you close to death you ran back to your house. The rons may trash talk but at least they make sense unlike yourself. You died and logged, least we get ressed and come back.

S

Septimus

Also as for a post up there earlier about being so many of us and allied with SSO, I think there is only 8 in the guild total, and generally dont have that many on at once. I think that night everyone made an appearance but not all at once, and when toc came in Im pretty sure there was 4 or 5 of us and 3 sso and who knows how many toc. I remember one day 3 of us got raided by like 8-10 toc, hell there were more dismounters then we had charactors... As for going for Toc first, ever thought that we'd rather kill you and sso would rather kill you first... No alliance just a common disliking, we then turned on each other at the first oppertunity.

T

thenow

Ron, we all know you guys don't know the meaning of a fair fight. And with cookie back now it seems the 'whispering' of spells is back too.
As i've said I will never show you guys any form of respect.
It has been stated by you guys[PP,3T, omg n co,Sept says the same also] that you all did loosely 'ally' against us the other night and it continues to show how you idiocy is huge as spew your 'truth' in denial of this.
What I find really funny about PP 3T omg n co[you did have a full team before sso came] the other night doing this , how absolutely stupid it was. 'Teaming' up with the sso shows lack of intellgence and tactics.Whenever SSO had the chance they would wipe you guys. However it did show us how your common 'dislike' fo us['teaming' against sso just proves how much we lack respect for the rons ] proves that we are the guild to beat on this shard.

PS- I find it funny that you guys are still crying about that night we held spawn and terra all night. It's obvious that your pain and crying exceeds the tantrum you threw over the oaks incident recently. Lol, too funny.

E

Elwood

Your a downright liar sep and a **** pvper. I am an ordinary mage, happy to admit but you are disgraceful. You talked **** about 1v1ing, and held offered me a duel, I accept and I win 3 to 0. I then say it's your turn and what do you reply with? You give me some excuse about your scribe mage (little timmy) being an outdated template and that your tactics mage you are still learning on (funny because you have been playing mage a lot longer than me) and YOU WON"T EVEN DUEL ME ! Amos, myself and saitan killed you, warlord and held in a 3v3 at held's house, then maximus cortair shows up and we kill him a couple of times too. Then you sit in the house for a while, then it's just me and amos and you and held, what happens??? we kill you both so you sit in the house some more. one ron shows up and attacks me and instantly you both run out and dump on me, ron goes off somewhere (probably to wait for his brother to suit up) and you and held continue to dump on me as I move back healing up behind my house. Now sep as your not the smartest fella (you sound like a pot head in vent) i'll say this slowly for you - we.. were.. in.. guard... zone.. when... you... and held... were dumping... on... me... remember? SO HOW THE **** COULD AMOS BE HEALING ME?? I WAS ON A RED REMEMBER! He actually appologised to me after I died saying that he couldn't heal me in gz. Yes I died to a 2 v 1, no shame in that but don't make up some version of events that didn't happen. You were a whinger in [1], you were a whinger in ToC and you are a whinger in 3t or what ever guild you are in now. Now before I finish answer me this honestly: How many times did you run off from me in our little 1v1, either behind my house or east towards helds house where the rons were ?(you may have been stoned and didn't register that they were there, i'll let you get away with that one) And what was the outcome of that fight? Yes, thats right, YOU DEAD.

I got no problem with everyone targetting us, I just find it funny when people claim that it's not the case when every night there is clear examples of it. What is even more funny is that some people will even side with the rons in these arguments even after they constantly rubbish everyone on the shard for being cowards, dogs, maggots, tradie scum etc. I guess some people have no self respect...
So sep you think the rons talk sense do you? You must share the same outlook on life as they do then....... SAD

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Screenshot proves my point how you WONT FIGHT US and why. Your all ignorant and think we are "hacking", to fast and that ToC "outnumbers" to win. We already knew this but your maggot guild just keeps lieing.

Elwood, me and my brother would have happily fought all 4 of you vs us 2.... Should be happy for PvP.... Why won't you fight 4 vs 2? However I would have attacked PP just as much as you guys.

Partof yet again you prove how much of an idiot you are. We already knew how you can barley master memorising and pressing keys (prim special move, second special move, and bandies), but your new "hacking" comments is just a laugh. Stop making excuses for getting owned 3 vs 6+. FYI YOU SHOULD NEVER DIE WHEN YOU OUTNUMBER YOUR ENEMNY? ToC, PP, 3T how do you die outnumbered?

Also Elwood your crying that the biggest newbie on the shard won't fight you.... Does killing a spasticated child named little timmy make you feel like a good pvper? Lol, hes as bad as partof on a mage. Its the same crap really, none of the shard will fight SSO unless they have stupid amounts of players, and still both PP and ToC rarley get kills without dismount.

Also last night after work was funny. Me on a red, and my bro on a blue dexer took 3 PP/3T spawn, then they came back with 6 and Ugg the fist (wishes TOC) all on BLUES for my 1 RED!!!! Lol. We still killed the champ because they took so long to gather that large force and got 120 med (thankyou!). Then i waited on my bro to come on his red. GUESS WHAT.

6 PP/3T + 1 Ugg = 7 camped star room for us 2!!!! LOLOLOL. Warlord was the only one with BALLS and fought honourably. He came out of star and fought us. While the 6 other maggots left him for dead and continued camping. We killed Warlord, but I dont expect anyone to live 2 Rons vs 1 (unless of course you use HP regen bracelet of health on a mage running in and out of serverline until your flagger gives up - HI ELWOOD). Then the cowards did a crap raid. We had 4 evs outside star and it killed 2 of them, your crappy newbies were to busy spamming wither to realise that evs were killing them slowly lol. Once it was 3 left we swifty cleaned them up in a minute.

Funniest part of it all was Held said they were camping star because me and my brother started camping first, lol!!! We came into starroom via the gate from despise so how could we camp? Secondly when you have 6 actual guildies + ugg (although he did leave) you SHOULD NEVER NEED TO CAMP VS 2 PEOPLE. CRAPS! TOTAL CRAPS! Although ToC would have done worse unless they used dismount.

U

UOPODCASTING.COM

You know the world of PvP has gone to **** when Jedi starts trying to mouth off.

The only PvP I have seen Jedi do was stand beside the BMG moongate and demonstrate how he could wrap his arms all the way around it.

Hey Elwood, what are you still doing playing UO, I thought you were at the end of your tether?

Cheers
Shane

W

Waylander

What does a screen shot show? Doesnt show what happened after shot was taken. Ron your a bloody idiot......

Anyone else notice the lance in his pack?? Of course the rons dont use dismount, pets or ganks......

Same rubbish over and over.. Go hug your brother some more and maybe you might come up with something original...

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why has no one responded to our offer?

WE ARE OFFERING 10 MILLION TO TOC IF THEY CAN BEAT US ON 8 OF THERE MAGES VS 4 OF SSO MAGES.

There has been not one response to this.... This statement proves our entire point Waylander. It shows your gutless dismounting gankers who can only win a battle via overwhelming numbers with the aid of dismounters. It shows your completely useless and cannot use teamwork at ALL.

A lance in my pack... Yes I cannot use it unless im dismounted moron. I'm only dismounted in the first place because one of your ganking archers has done it.

Waylander, Elwood, and the rest of ToC please answer to my above question.

Waylander the screenshot shows exactly what i wanted - Elwood and Amos wouldn't fight us on a 2 vs 2 (elwood logged, lol), and the excuse for it is "speedhacking" and that ToC OUTNUMBER.

This entire thread is pointless really. Our point this entire time has been to prove that ToC are gutless maggots and won't fight without huge numbers and dismount.... NOT ONE PERSON HAS MENTIONED THE ABOVE OFFER - it just shows that you know ToC will lose 8 vs 4, lol.

FYI "whispering spells" i think he means when you cast your spells dont appear above your head, lol. I'd say its more likely a result of Partof being an idiot and completely zoning out as hes fixed on ganking cookie. He then dies when his force doubles ours, and the only possible explanation must be WE ARE HACKING. Its the same thing over and over with trammies, they have no idea how someone is so much better than them. So the answer must be they are hacking. Its like a simpleton beleiving "god" must have done something because they are to stupid to find a logical explanation for the event. Logic and science are great, however not everyone was born with a brain that can have the capacity to properly analyse the event (Hi Partof!! Jesus done some miricles for you latley? lol).

S

Septimus

Your a downright liar sep and a **** pvper. I am an ordinary mage, happy to admit but you are disgraceful. You talked **** about 1v1ing, and held offered me a duel, I accept and I win 3 to 0. I then say it's your turn and what do you reply with? You give me some excuse about your scribe mage (little timmy) being an outdated template and that your tactics mage you are still learning on (funny because you have been playing mage a lot longer than me) and YOU WON"T EVEN DUEL ME ! Amos, myself and saitan killed you, warlord and held in a 3v3 at held's house, then maximus cortair shows up and we kill him a couple of times too. Then you sit in the house for a while, then it's just me and amos and you and held, what happens??? we kill you both so you sit in the house some more. one ron shows up and attacks me and instantly you both run out and dump on me, ron goes off somewhere (probably to wait for his brother to suit up) and you and held continue to dump on me as I move back healing up behind my house. Now sep as your not the smartest fella (you sound like a pot head in vent) i'll say this slowly for you - we.. were.. in.. guard... zone.. when... you... and held... were dumping... on... me... remember? SO HOW THE **** COULD AMOS BE HEALING ME?? I WAS ON A RED REMEMBER! He actually appologised to me after I died saying that he couldn't heal me in gz. Yes I died to a 2 v 1, no shame in that but don't make up some version of events that didn't happen. You were a whinger in [1], you were a whinger in ToC and you are a whinger in 3t or what ever guild you are in now. Now before I finish answer me this honestly: How many times did you run off from me in our little 1v1, either behind my house or east towards helds house where the rons were ?(you may have been stoned and didn't register that they were there, i'll let you get away with that one) And what was the outcome of that fight? Yes, thats right, YOU DEAD.

I got no problem with everyone targetting us, I just find it funny when people claim that it's not the case when every night there is clear examples of it. What is even more funny is that some people will even side with the rons in these arguments even after they constantly rubbish everyone on the shard for being cowards, dogs, maggots, tradie scum etc. I guess some people have no self respect...
So sep you think the rons talk sense do you? You must share the same outlook on life as they do then....... SAD
Im a pot head am I, lol at you moron. Take your anti-delusional drugs. You said you wanted to duel and I asked you which one, to which you didnt reply. I NEVER ran off towards the rons and I was healing when moving away from your disarm bleed spamming and healing myself, at no time did I lose sight of you or your house for that matter so I mustn't have been running too far. Then you'd run back to your house once I got on the offensive again. Until I ran outta regs and died. I admit that and Im not whinging, your being a sook. I dont think I even cast any spells on you in the GZ cant keep up with your striaght lining. Wasnt untill you left GZ got tangled in houses and trees that I managed to get spells off and you died. Surprised you didnt run for a server line.

As for our losely admittied alliance or whatever you call it, nope. The force to beat? Hardly the force just the numbers. Like I said, common disliking, that doesnt mean alliance, and for the record, once I killed the last Toc I saw alive in despise I was on cookie and usher within about 20secs.

X

Xgirl

Ron, we all know you guys don't know the meaning of a fair fight. And with cookie back now it seems the 'whispering' of spells is back too.
As i've said I will never show you guys any form of respect.
It has been stated by you guys[PP,3T, omg n co,Sept says the same also] that you all did loosely 'ally' against us the other night and it continues to show how you idiocy is huge as spew your 'truth' in denial of this.
What I find really funny about PP 3T omg n co[you did have a full team before sso came] the other night doing this , how absolutely stupid it was. 'Teaming' up with the sso shows lack of intellgence and tactics.Whenever SSO had the chance they would wipe you guys. However it did show us how your common 'dislike' fo us['teaming' against sso just proves how much we lack respect for the rons ] proves that we are the guild to beat on this shard.

PS- I find it funny that you guys are still crying about that night we held spawn and terra all night. It's obvious that your pain and crying exceeds the tantrum you threw over the oaks incident recently. Lol, too funny.
I was boring on watching those bullsxits, then I found a funny post

"we are the guild to beat on this shard"

U proud of it? LOL, comon coward, do you know the meaning of dislike?
by my understanding, u guys are the easiest insurance income in the shard

TOC stand for tons of cowards?

Ok no more bah bah bah, SSO invited "the guild to beat on OCN" to have a 4 vs 8 mage fight several times, U COWARDS JUST INGORE THIS INVITATION , 4 VS 8, HOW PATHETIC ARE U GUTNESS GUYS INGORE THIS CHALLENGE??????????????????????????

Just.... STFU if toc cant fight SSO 4vs4, Hey or u guys will accept if 4vs 9? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THE MOST PATHETIC JOKE I HAVE EVER SEEN, EXTREME COWARDLY BULLSXIT GUILD WITH 0 PROPER PRIDE, STFU TONS OF COWARDS~ EVEN a 3 YR OLD CHILD WOULD LAUGH AT U COWARDS!

X

Xgirl

Just want to notice ....I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT THOSE COWARD BULLSXITTER, THE WORD"COWARD" IS NOT ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE U GUYS (TONS OF COWARD GUILD)

ANYONE CAN GIVE ME A BETTER DESCRIPTION FOR THEM???

T

thenow

Ron, WHERE IS MY COFFEE!! You lazy fool!!
It really seems you guys are still very annoyed about losing the battles in despise and terra the other night. lol

Trying to cover up for your brothers foolish doesn't wash. You both know what is meant by 'whispering'.I bet if/when UO gets a client out [hoping SA does it] where the playing field is more even , i bet we don't see u guys at all in UO any more.As I got you to admit, thats why you don't play free shards anymore, Losers lol

Xgirl by your 'understandings' lol, idiot, your understandings come from downloading gay porn at 3am[how pictures of the rons have they given you?].

Ppl like rons and xgirl in rl battle. 'They using tanks, they cowards. They using snipers, coward trammies. They have aeroplane fighters, gutless non english speaker losers. They using swords, what pathetic lamers. They using, " *cry ,cry* *throws a big tantrum* we hates you all, *pokes tongue out*

LOL idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.