• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Smack Talk Thread - Enter at your own risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So GRI was never allied to DB4. (lol this is where you roll your eyes and laugh because everyone knows it was true)
Interesting. What other stuff do I have wrong?
GRI was allied to DB4 on two seperate occasions, and futher than that, the two guilds were considered friends of each other. This has nothing to do with your unwarrented comments about scroll pricing. So that is what you honestly think? Even during the two very brief (official) alliances between GRI and DB4, GRI rarley spawned. During those times, it was all trammel for 95% of the guild. There were a few of us however that became interested in fel activities. The few of us that joined DB4 did so for pvp action (at least I did). I never had a scroll vendor, never sold a scroll for RL cash, nor ever openly advertised the selling of scrolls. Since my entire time in the DB4/GRI guilds, the only GRI to do that was Spert, and now he is with yall.

Please don't claim, that just because DB4 (who was once a great guild with honorable people in it) was allied to GRI once or twice, that this meant GRI was controlling spawns and scroll market pricing.

You are making false accusations and you really need to get your facts straight. I usually sit here and am just fine to watch you and Devin bash Pitr. Heck I laugh most of the time. But if you are going to come out here and spew a bunch of made up garbage Flutter, then I will correct it. I don't know if you actually believe what you are claiming or if you are repeating what you are told. It is really silly, honestly. (this is where you roll YOUR eyes and laugh because you know I am right).

Honestly, Go ahead and have your problem with Pitr, but leave your little untrue comments that relate to GRI out of it.

PS. If you actually believe that GRI at any time controlled spawns and scroll prices then you must easily believe anything that anyone tells you.

:dunce:

It is really simple what she means is They Benefit from the verbal Alliance we had... over the course of 5 years I have been in DB4 there was 1000's of power scrolls given and stat scrolls given.. and Some of them were earned by people doing spawns and yes your guild did do spawns so do not act like they did not...........Although I do again express and wonder where they all went...........wait I know but cannot say they will tell me its trolling and personal attack on someone for saying they were taken by a certain person

And yes people they were turn in for points by certain person who did not turn the over million points to the guild as they should have................

p.s. waits for another infraction that I am sure to get:thumbup:

C

Chaosy

I was on this shard checking out the PvP scene for the past few nights to see if it was worth transferring to.

Honestly, it seems kind of boring here. I only saw this NmE [SL] guild or whatever around Yew gate. Am I just missing the fights or something? All they seem to do is hide in their houses and talk a lot of trash to a few CoM people. And all the CoM guys do is try to sync-dump on the multitude of SL people in their houses. Is NmE the stereotypical big zerg guild on the shard that only fights with a lot of numbers?

C

CatLord

I guess it is time... even if I hate losing such great bait.

June 08... every guild resource was locked at our warehouse.
(same place where I showed the Catskills GMs how to dupe, you can still find the red duped checks there... second peninsula north of yew, trammel)

Two of my members were starting to give me trouble... so I decided to set a trap.

The warehouse had many large crates, the top crate of each color type had powerscrolls... sorted by class.

Yellow for bard/rogue
Red for warrior
Blue for mage
Green for tamer
Brown for crafting

There were two of each color... for a total of 10 crates.
(max= 1250 powerscrolls)

Quietly, I spoke with my wingleaders and gave them their wing related powerscrolls... and moved some of the remaining to the new MgKa Academy.

My goal was still the same... knowing that two players were talking behind my back when I wasnt in vent... it was time to expose their goals... they both wanted the same... guild power and influence... one was cunning but young, the other was poisonous but bullying...

So the trap was set... and the dumb bully fell for it. He lost his temper in vent, kept saying that I stole from GRI... while my wingleaders and myself waited patiently for him to dig a nice hole... when he found out he was played, he left for about one year... and now he returned, asked to rejoin the alliance, is playing a nice guy... and I have no complains. He is a changed man... honorable, it seems.

In the end, I understood GRI had to change... so I started an Alliance.
Promoting our playstyle and making every gm that joins us understand that either they are good gms or they lose their members due to our policy... our members can move along all guilds in the Alliance.

Numbers to prove my point of view...

1250 powerscrolls at 500 points each would give 625000... still far from the 12.000.000 many claim that I got...

12.000.000 divided by 500 equals 24.000 powerscrolls... well, a house can hold what... 3-4k lockdowns? So I must had six houses filled with goods...

Again... I hate losing such an old bait that drew a line and made all those that wanted to attack me to be exposed and removed from GRI... (worked like a charm)

I did use some scrolls... we got an archery butt... locked at our Inn for all to use and to remind me of this episode.

I also have the guild journal...

http://www.uoforums.com/general-discussion-gri/44881-gri-newsletter-june08-2.html

And last... I know it is shocking that a gm wont abuse his guild, same way some of the posters here that were in vent with me were shocked when I refused the EM reward (siren sash)... and yes, there was a goal... make the EMs see/learn that some players would do the events even if they got nothing... which became EM policy shortly after... coincidence? Maybe... maybe not...

Good luck for tonight.

C

CatLord

The typical night with GRI... 2008.

Yesterday we did several champ spawns.
Like planned the battle field was set to our advantage...
4-5 NME, 2 BEER... were around the Yew gate.
9 Reds from DB4... also around the Yew gate.

Plan:
- Run several Despise champ spawns, collect powerscrolls and legacy artefacts... bait the 7 players and have them crushed.

Event:
- we ran a few champ spawns, circle members from db4/mdk came to check Despise...
- the blues that came to grief us and attack the baracoon were dispatched by the red db4/mdk... since we have NO reds in GRI/CYM/FURY.
- Scrolls were rolled in umbra among all that were there... we also rolled for the reds.
- All points from protection scrolls delivered and we got Snake boot skins... that were given to the winner of the last roll of the night... Arrownine.

Like planned we are ready to face the threats of Felluca (some would say we're the biggest threat...) ... and it is a relaxing way of chilling from some of the rp drama.

Please check Hawkeye Pike event and the next turn of events.

Thank you...

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is really simple what she means is They Benefit from the verbal Alliance we had... over the course of 5 years I have been in DB4 there was 1000's of power scrolls given and stat scrolls given.. and Some of them were earned by people doing spawns and yes your guild did do spawns so do not act like they did not...........Although I do again express and wonder where they all went...........wait I know but cannot say they will tell me its trolling and personal attack on someone for saying they were taken by a certain person

And yes people they were turn in for points by certain person who did not turn the over million points to the guild as they should have................

Heh, thanks for admiting that you really don't know. And how would you? You were not there to see the scrolls given so you ASSUME that they were stolen. The entire platform of your offense is to run with that "theory" even though your claim has no merrit. Regardless of what a disgruntled person tells you (who has no clue themself) without verification of any truth to the claim, you made a banner and marched down broadway with it. I can vouch for the scrolls that were given. I knew about Pitr's little plan also, to bait out the troublemakers. I thought it was a stupid plan that would only bring Pitr grief (such as the totally bogus claims that are being made right now) but it did expose the two griefers. So those two griefers might tell you that scrolls were indeed taken, but the other 99% of the alliance will be albe to tell you otherwise. Why don't you ask someone other than someone who
A. Hates Pitr
B. jumped over to your guild?

Boy you and Flutter really seem to HATE Pitr over a silly online game and are willing to go by ANY MEANS NECESSARY to defame him. And no, I don't really care if you have issues with Pitr, I am not here to "protect" him, but when your lies spill over onto the alliance, I will make a post each time, clearing it up. Anyways just FYI, your last few posts on these forums have been absolutley hot air. No truth or merrit.

It's funny you want to talk about powerscroll greed..... really really funny Devin Ashley. *shakes head at the hypocrisy*

Ohh and:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boy you and Flutter really seem to HATE Pitr over a silly online game and are willing to go by ANY MEANS NECESSARY to defame him. And no, I don't really care if you have issues with Pitr, I am not here to "protect" him, but when your lies spill over onto the alliance, I will make a post each time, clearing it up. Anyways just FYI, your last few posts on these forums have been absolutley hot air. No truth or merrit.
I don't think anyone really takes what NmE says seriously. I know I stopped listening after I kept getting told that all my guild does is gank people (when we have 5 total members, which normally aren't even all on at the same time).

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
And last... I know it is shocking that a gm wont abuse his guild, same way some of the posters here that were in vent with me were shocked when I refused the EM reward (siren sash)... and yes, there was a goal... make the EMs see/learn that some players would do the events even if they got nothing... which became EM policy shortly after... coincidence? Maybe... maybe not...
This paragraph proves my entire point. Pitr you are so full of it that your eyes are brown. Now you're taking credit for EM policy? Holy crap man get a reality check. Your fake maryrdom only fools the few you still have brainwashed and those that don't know you at all. Even people in your own alliance dislike you and wish you weren't a part of it. You embarrass your own people.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I don't think anyone really takes what NmE says seriously. I know I stopped listening after I kept getting told that all my guild does is gank people (when we have 5 total members, which normally aren't even all on at the same time).
#1 No one cares what you think about NME.
#2 Your knowledge on the topic we are discussing is nil, so just go back to making comments about how everyone but you sucks and don't reply to this part of the discussion k?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
#2 Your knowledge on the topic we are discussing is nil, so just go back to making comments about how everyone but you sucks and don't reply to this part of the discussion k?
If you don't want people weighing in on your discussion, maybe you should take it to a private message instead of posting it on a public forum. K pumkin?

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Heh, thanks for admiting that you really don't know. And how would you? You were not there to see the scrolls given so you ASSUME that they were stolen. The entire platform of your offense is to run with that "theory" even though your claim has no merrit. Regardless of what a disgruntled person tells you (who has no clue themself) without verification of any truth to the claim, you made a banner and marched down broadway with it. I can vouch for the scrolls that were given. I knew about Pitr's little plan also, to bait out the troublemakers. I thought it was a stupid plan that would only bring Pitr grief (such as the totally bogus claims that are being made right now) but it did expose the two griefers. So those two griefers might tell you that scrolls were indeed taken, but the other 99% of the alliance will be albe to tell you otherwise. Why don't you ask someone other than someone who
A. Hates Pitr
B. jumped over to your guild?

It's funny you want to talk about powerscroll greed..... really really funny Devin Ashley. *shakes head at the hypocrisy*

Ohh and:

I hate nobody in the game .... but to point out a that same person has lied and been proven he lied... and trust me you will always stick up for him.. I wish I had saved the screen shot of him saying he had over 12mil points and bragging......But Truth is he lied before and to me is lying now.....Again no names are mention but ya all know who I refer to....

And as for proven just ask Nystul or Calina.... the post were removed because yet again this person used pulled but it went out to the Entire Alliance about what he accused me of and I Proved he Lied Then and I believe he lying about the scrolls etc....
But to each their own beliefs...

And as for hate that such a wasted emotion to have in a game I play I have fun my way... not my fault ya all do not like it.....

And to say i trust you after what you pulled over the yew house makes me laugh if you think i could believe a word you ever say again

And your really going to accuse me of being greedy with power scrolls? i am the one who gave them or sold them at half what they were worth to guildmates...... Reading that you made me LOL IRL ...

I would report you for accusing me but since your friends with the Admins i know nothing would happen but just let people know i said same thing and got infractions..............Wonders why i even bother to post here since its all sensor and basicly run by one guild..............

but cya on the battle field

Waits for the Infraction that i know is about to come , even though this is a enter at your own risk thread.........

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, apparently we need to get a few things straight.

1) a picture of a rabbit wearing a pancake is not a personal attack.
2) nobody is getting special treatment, I've issued infractions and warning to pitr and his crew just as much as anyone else
3) I used to be a part of the GRI alliance, I left nearly a year ago because of the damn drama that nonsense it brings along with it
4) the entire board is tired of hearing about the past and the accusations, you can quit beating that horse anytime
5) this is a pvp smack talk thread, not rehash the past and argue over who's story is closer to the truth

TAKE YOUR DRAMA ELSEWHERE. Further bickering about who's right and who did what will get this thread locked. Got it?

C

CatLord

PVP part:
Despise, 9 pm est, 24th.

smack talk part...
#Come and get it!#

C

CatLord

Spawn done.

No mushrooms found, sorry.

Raiders vanquished.

Cya again next week.

Thank you...

H

Henry the Great

Ok, apparently we need to get a few things straight.

1) a picture of a rabbit wearing a pancake is not a personal attack.
2) nobody is getting special treatment, I've issued infractions and warning to pitr and his crew just as much as anyone else
3) I used to be a part of the GRI alliance, I left nearly a year ago because of the damn drama that nonsense it brings along with it
4) the entire board is tired of hearing about the past and the accusations, you can quit beating that horse anytime
5) this is a pvp smack talk thread, not rehash the past and argue over who's story is closer to the truth

TAKE YOUR DRAMA ELSEWHERE. Further bickering about who's right and who did what will get this thread locked. Got it?
1) If I were to post a fat rabbit eating a cheeseburger would that be a personal attack?
2) Won't touch this one...
3) You should have stayed in the alliance because it is the Best Alliance.
4) Im not sure but I don't think people would read this and keep posting if they were tired. I'm just sayin!
5) The fel guild that Zed created and quit, took a spanking in Fel today at the rat champion.

Is this good "PvP Smack Talk", if not I guess I will fall prey to the delete bandits again. :(

C

CatLord

Hum... our apologies to SUN guild.
You were doing the spawn and we barged in with 18 players...

My humble apologies for intruding on your spawn... but I do believe FATE placed you guys there... TB and all...

Thank you for your help... even if it was a big confusing mess.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Well, in my defense, I have the flu and was severely hopped up on meds at the time.....in that condition, it really looked like a giant gerbil.....

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yes, thank you. I can now very clearly see that is a very unhappy rabbit with pancakes on it's head. Erm, ok, back to our regularly scheduled program. :eyes:

H

Henry the Great

So a "PvP Smack Talk Thread" got turned into some BS thread about gerbils, Hamsters and Rabbits?

Black Sun, do you see what happens when you try to control what people say. Your "Warnings" serve as nothing more than a spanking to keep people away.

This is America "Freedom of Speech", except for this thread thanks to the power hungry people who mod it.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE... :party:

I had to edit this: I reviewed the thread again since Black Sun cussed everyone up, there is nothing of any value.

Black Sun is such a Buzz Kill

T

The Fallout

LoL What hypocrites. Today it took 3 of them spamming mage spells on my sampire (with no resist or healing ability) to kill him (I use faction arties for him so i gotta get some kills and I forgot to stone on resist and healing) then they started yelling crap like "oh you got owned" "wrecked" "you suck"...........o rly?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL What hypocrites. Today it took 3 of them spamming mage spells on my sampire (with no resist or healing ability) to kill him (I use faction arties for him so i gotta get some kills and I forgot to stone on resist and healing) then they started yelling crap like "oh you got owned" "wrecked" "you suck"...........o rly?
fallout dont act like a tough guy. My guild will fight ANY guild on this shard 3 v 6 and win. If i have all 5 on we will take on 10.

H

Henry the Great

fallout dont act like a tough guy. My guild will fight ANY guild on this shard 3 v 6 and win. If i have all 5 on we will take on 10.

Things that make you go...mmmmmmmm

Cheese Curds anyone?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm, what does this mean?????

Whos the dead guy?

I think I know what happened. The dead guy was an old BF of Mess. Charles was jealous because he is not in a guild with Zeddicus so he and Rowan formed a plot to kill Mess's BF to satisfy their rage.

Then Mess, totally appalled, came back on screen to try to have punch and cake and talk about times past with Charles and Rowan.

I got it right?

H

Henry the Great

Kinda Sorta...

Long story short two dudes in differant factions, pwned the two 2.0 guys. I just posted the picture so Catlord could see teamwork...doesn't work.

*wink*

T

The Fallout

I wasn't talking about you.....unless you are NmE.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Things that make you go...mmmmmmmm

Cheese Curds anyone?
lol no title bar, no task bar, no kill shot message? All that shows is you guys found Rowan's body and you can't post a full screen shot.

I vaguely remember fighting you at some point that night. We were polymorphed into Chickens and Polar bears. I remember you off screening and running into houses alot. We had to polymorph just to get your testes to drop just a little so you would actually fight.

H

Henry the Great

lol no title bar, no task bar, no kill shot message? All that shows is you guys found Rowan's body and you can't post a full screen shot.

I vaguely remember fighting you at some point that night. We were polymorphed into Chickens and Polar bears. I remember you off screening and running into houses alot. We had to polymorph just to get your testes to drop just a little so you would actually fight.
I don't need a title bar, task bar, kill shot message or a full screen shot. Your remarks in the screenshot and your post clearly show you are upset we pwned you 2v2. I even had to clear out the F-Bomb you dropped in the game because you were SOOOO mad.

And Sir, you surely don't look like a chicken in the screenshot. You look like a Llama and to my knowledge all people do in Llama form is RUN. In addition it doesn't look like either one of us are in a house.

Your excuses just aren't adding up Sir.

Thanks and...stop crying now. :party:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not that you don't need a title/task bar, it's just that you can't post a full screenshot.

Please take note on how it is done properly. Below you will see a task bar, title bar, full screen shot, with the kill shot message. This proves two things.

1.) I'm not running any illegal programs
2.) I actually killed him.

He, much like you, runs in a house constantly. Hell, you could probably be the same person as this guy. All of you insignificant peons kind of blend together. He tried to run into the house for the 4th time but failed...

H

Henry the Great

It's not that you don't need a title/task bar, it's just that you can't post a full screenshot.

Please take note on how it is done properly. Below you will see a task bar, title bar, full screen shot, with the kill shot message. This proves two things.

1.) I'm not running any illegal programs
2.) I actually killed him.

He, much like you, runs in a house constantly. Hell, you could probably be the same person as this guy. All of you insignificant peons kind of blend together. He tried to run into the house for the 4th time but failed...
Again Sir, I don't need to have title bars, full screen shots or any of the like. I also don't know of any rules stating the "proper" way to take a screenshot. Really, your complaint of no bars and such do nothing to negate the fact we pwned you 2v2.

You talked crap about being tough, I posted a screenshot that says otherwise. Don't be a poor sport and keep crying about it, just deal with it and try harder next time.

I mean really, all the time you spend crying could be time you use getting better.

Thanks Sir...better luck next time

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your screen shot doesn't really show anything except a corpse :pancakes:

H

HeathBar

Lynk, I like how you keep your Life Plan in an Excel document (re: your last screen shot). :thumbsup:

Maybe that's the key to success that I've been missing all these years.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk, I like how you keep your Life Plan in an Excel document (re: your last screen shot). :thumbsup:

Maybe that's the key to success that I've been missing all these years.
It's important to set goals!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again Sir, I don't need to have title bars, full screen shots or any of the like. I also don't know of any rules stating the "proper" way to take a screenshot.
It's not a rule, but the points he makes would go a long way to helping you establish credibility.

H

Henry the Great

It's not a rule, but the points he makes would go a long way to helping you establish credibility.
Yea, because I need to establish credibility in UO. My goals in life are not logged on an Excel Spreadsheet, nor do they include establishing credibility in a video game.

I never knew a "PvP Smack Talk Thread" would be so fun. :thumbup:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, because I need to establish credibility in UO. My goals in life are not logged on an Excel Spreadsheet, nor do they include establishing credibility in a video game.

I never knew a "PvP Smack Talk Thread" would be so fun. :thumbup:
:thumbsup:

C

CatLord

3) I used to be a part of the GRI alliance, I left nearly a year ago because of the damn drama that nonsense it brings along with it.

Usually, I would let this one go... but the comment deserves a reply... so here goes.

Since this is a pvp smack thread...

[smack]

I hope to see you in felluca... so I can smash you into a bumpy pulp... you pixelzor... I'll roxxors you! :twak:
I'll give you an education in naked running... and a graduation at gently falling into your demise... :twak:
You... weekend board warrior! Come to Fell! I dare you, I double dare you! I Nth dare you! :twak:
I'll take pictures with no hacks/3rd party and call you nuub! :twak:
I'll dance over your dead corpse and howl at the blood red moon! :twak:
[/smack]

Ahh... very liberating... :pint:

Now I need to learn how to pvp... any tutors around? duh.

Now seriously...

Did anyone expect the creation of a Shard Alliance that is clashing with the goals of the raiding guilds and is opposed to the traditional pyramid system to be drama free?
It took a while to clean the deck... set sails... and find a route... but we got it done.
More are joining us each day... some to enjoy the pvm environment, some to fight for Freedom.
The Alliance goals are simple... known... to have fun on a free shard... respectfully.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol FWAP, you make me laugh.

Lets call you NmE Part II. Won't even leave a house unless you have like 8.

P.S. I see that American Idlol , aka, TJ Austin, found a new shard to do nothing but bola on. Seriously kid, do you do anything other than bola from behind several people in a zerg?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to thank the 6 NmE that participated in this evening's 20 minute, 1 v 6 fight in Yew. I am sorry for the 2 deceased nme. Thank you for logging on your whole guild to participate in the "everyone get Drake event." We all had lots of fun and got some great practice I am sure. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.