• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Smack Talk Thread - Enter at your own risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M-Waffle-K

Catskills-Aug. 12, 2009

NME dies to RUOH 4 times.....nme out numbered RUHO by 2 or 3 until the very end when the numbers evened up.

p.s. for a guild that talks that much trash "cough cough flutter" you sure die awful easy. So easy that we dont even get points from you anymore. I actually lost count of how many times the people in your guild died each, and you were always one of the first to go down, down quicker than a cheap, well you know. Speaking of house hiding thats where you all spent the majority of your night waiting out stat.

I had a picture for your proof and still do if you want me to send it to you privately. But apparenlty there was something "wrong" with it and it had to be taken down. Kind of pathetic really. But oh well, you still suck.

A

A Bad Player

Well I meant I haven't seen you anywhere but Luna :<

If I told you I hate you, would you find it easier to nerd rage on me?

I hate you Lox.

I hate you M-Waffle-K.

I hate you Nystuls cat. ONE TOO MANY LIES

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I meant I haven't seen you anywhere but Luna :<

If I told you I hate you, would you find it easier to nerd rage on me?

I hate you Lox.

I hate you M-Waffle-K.

I hate you Nystuls cat. ONE TOO MANY LIES
I fight every night between 10pm-2am. Have been for the last 2 weeks. I haven't seen you @ all except tonight. Didn't even know you had mr irresistable over here lol.

A

A Bad Player

Well I kept forgetting to get my char out of TB when we switched factions on LS and then didn't get points, so I didn't play there for weeks. I finally got points in SL and those kids we had apparently allied with were dumb. There would be people in vent, I call for a raid, half of them "insta afk" and one even flat out said "I'm not going because I suck." You get 10 of them in vent, they still won't do anything but tokuno. So after 3 days of that, I left!

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awww.

my challenge went unanswered.

so who here also plays Atlantic?

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I kept forgetting to get my char out of TB when we switched factions on LS and then didn't get points, so I didn't play there for weeks. I finally got points in SL and those kids we had apparently allied with were dumb. There would be people in vent, I call for a raid, half of them "insta afk" and one even flat out said "I'm not going because I suck." You get 10 of them in vent, they still won't do anything but tokuno. So after 3 days of that, I left!
Your story sucked Scott!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fights have been slow the last couple of days. Looking to add people that PvP to my ICQ list so I can send a message to see if there are any people to fight.

270541075 is my ICQ. Add me if you want to talk trash to me to pick fights sometimes!

A

A Bad Player

Nice fight.

Except NmE, who once again found themselves sitting in the house "organizing."

By the way, thanks for letting us in the house Amerikan Knight! Azn and myself enjoyed the points!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So we are really happy with the PvP on this shard. We've had some fun fights with the TB alliance, NME, and FWAP. We've fought all the aforementioned guilds several times.

But we haven't seen any 3-way fights yet. We are obviously the 'little guy' in terms of numbers but I've seen NME field 12ish, TB has fielded roughly the same, and even FWAP I've seen field 8.

Is it just bad timing that you guys aren't on at the same time? Seems like there could really be some epic fights in a city like moonglow with a 4 way battle.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But we haven't seen any 3-way fights yet. We are obviously the 'little guy' in terms of numbers but I've seen NME field 12ish, TB has fielded roughly the same, and even FWAP I've seen field 8.
I'm not sure how you all get TB or SL to fight you outside of their houses, but that's probably why you don't get any 3way fights.

We struggle enough to get one guild to come out of their house and fight. Usually the only way to is let one person go there & get them all flagged, then everyone else come in and each person chase one of them down for a few thousand screens.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure how you all get TB or SL to fight you outside of their houses, but that's probably why you don't get any 3way fights.

We struggle enough to get one guild to come out of their house and fight. Usually the only way to is let one person go there & get them all flagged, then everyone else come in and each person chase one of them down for a few thousand screens.
They usually come out because its 8 or 9 vs 2 or 3.

They do come out and fight with those numbers (without turtleing faction guards in moonglow).

JK, just giving you a little grief.

A

A Bad Player

Sorry, I have a hard time expressing my thoughts and emotions through typing. I'm much better through song, however. You can come into the public vent we get in and I'll sing you sweet melodies that will tantalize your soul and tickle your.. ;]]]]

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, I have a hard time expressing my thoughts and emotions through typing. I'm much better through song, however. You can come into the public vent we get in and I'll sing you sweet melodies that will tantalize your soul and tickle your.. ;]]]]
That sounds fantastic. I haven't been serenaded in far too long. Provide vent info please.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gotta admit it Lox.. 3 parry mages fireballing a baracoon - you best bring 8 people.

We both remember what happened the last time it was 2 2.0 mages vs 3 of your dexers in yew now dont we :)

**edit**

After this 8 v 3 raid no one wants to pass their ICQ on to Lynk to arrange a fight so I have Michel handle the communication. Several invites for an open field 3 (2.0) v 5 (RUOH) go refused. Also keep in mind this 3 v 5 is offered on GL or Cats.

I thought you guys were better than that...

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gotta admit it Lox.. 3 parry mages fireballing a baracoon - you best bring 8 people.

We both remember what happened the last time it was 2 2.0 mages vs 3 of your dexers in yew now dont we :)

**edit**

After this 8 v 3 raid no one wants to pass their ICQ on to Lynk to arrange a fight so I have Michel handle the communication. Several invites for an open field 3 (2.0) v 5 (RUOH) go refused. Also keep in mind this 3 v 5 is offered on GL or Cats.

I thought you guys were better than that...
We said we'd do it on GL? And no one responded? LoL. I have 1 character on Cats and its a Dog/Bush tamer. I wonder why you'd wanna do it on Cats? Hmmm so 1/2 my template is useless bc were the same faction?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We said we'd do it on GL? And no one responded? LoL. I have 1 character on Cats and its a Dog/Bush tamer. I wonder why you'd wanna do it on Cats? Hmmm so 1/2 my template is useless bc were the same faction?
We offered both shards. Whats your character on GL? A dread mare tamer? Do you have any non-tamer characters?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We offered both shards. Whats your character on GL? A dread mare tamer? Do you have any non-tamer characters?
Sure do. Fight on my mage every night in Despise on GL. But you guys (being all mages wtf no despise?!) never show up. *Insert Sad Face*

:thumbdown::thumbdown: Owned x2

PS: We are still ready to fight you on GL. I understand my bow just owns your whole "syncing" ordeal, but I'm not the one trying to talk trash here. Just presenting you with facts that destroy your logic.

:twak: Down boy.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure do. Fight on my mage every night in Despise on GL. But you guys (being all mages wtf no despise?!) never show up. *Insert Sad Face*

:thumbdown::thumbdown: Owned x2

PS: We are still ready to fight you on GL. I understand my bow just owns your whole "syncing" ordeal, but I'm not the one trying to talk trash here. Just presenting you with facts that destroy your logic.

:twak: Down boy.
ROFL here is why you don't want to fight on Catskills. You don't have 7 people on cats to zerg 3 of us (which is the ONLY way you have a chance at winning), and on cats we are same faction so you can't use pets. You are a once-mediocre PvPer that has turned to pets because you can't handle group PvP.

You give yourself way too much credit with your magic shortbow. Honestly, it's not even a factor.

We kill 2 of you and you challenge us to fight you on GL. We come with 3 normal mages, you come with 7 people. LOL.

Here is the difference between our guilds though. See how we actually stood and faught against those numbers? Your team would have just ran.

Even close to even numbers, this happens. (note the full taskbar/title bar showing)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL here is why you don't want to fight on Catskills. You don't have 7 people on cats to zerg 3 of us (which is the ONLY way you have a chance at winning), and on cats we are same faction so you can't use pets. You are a once-mediocre PvPer that has turned to pets because you can't handle group PvP.

You give yourself way too much credit with your magic shortbow. Honestly, it's not even a factor.

We kill 2 of you and you challenge us to fight you on GL. We come with 3 normal mages, you come with 7 people. LOL.

Here is the difference between our guilds though. See how we actually stood and faught against those numbers? Your team would have just ran.

Even close to even numbers, this happens. (note the full taskbar/title bar showing)

I perosnally don't take pics, but i got my buddy to take a pic of when you guys said "OMG GET ON GL!"

Refer to this thread.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1389690#post1389690

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

PS:

In that pic, even though you failed to show how you e-fielded in 2 of my guildies (I wasn't there) but there are 3 people in that pic? Didn't you just scream "OMG EVEN NUMBERS!" ??

And if the "Magical Shortbow" isn't a factor, why do you bring it up? :p

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PS:

In that pic, even though you failed to show how you e-fielded in 2 of my guildies (I wasn't there) but there are 3 people in that pic? Didn't you just scream "OMG EVEN NUMBERS!" ??

And if the "Magical Shortbow" isn't a factor, why do you bring it up? :p

I didn't bring it up.. you did, see the post I quoted you in as a reference point.

I dont show any efields there. Not sure what you're referring to.

Also -

So thats 3 bad RUOH dead, and only 2 2.0 dead... looks like we're ahead champ.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't bring it up.. you did, see the post I quoted you in as a reference point.

I dont show any efields there. Not sure what you're referring to.

Also -

So thats 3 bad RUOH dead, and only 2 2.0 dead... looks like we're ahead champ.
In that pic again it shows a 2v1? Didn't you JUST complain again we outnumber you? *shakes head* You guys just got housed by dexxers. WHEN YOU ARE NINJA PARRY MAGES. That's the only reason you want to play on Cats bc were all dexxers and you can't go into stat. I guess I would cry "Foul" if I was getting owned on my home server too. BUT! Never fear. We kill you everywhere. And it really shows that you allied slipknot. He stretches the truth worse than a guy with a virgin on prom night. I can see you have adapted to his logics of "Stretching The Truth" when you lose!

:twak: STOP THAT LYNK! ITS BAD!

PS: I still haven't seen a screen shot of meeeeee! :dunce:

Sounds like Lynk is gettin a bit heated with ya Lox.
He loves me Nate. You know how I am loved on every server. MD on LS, FOA on chessy, we got these guys on GL & Cats, and of course NME on cats too. :drool:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fun fight out of despise... 10 v 3 we still walked away with so many kills. LOL - I would ignore ICQ if I were you guys too.

First PhatShaddy goes down

Then this guy gets trapped with walls of stone.. lol. No where to run to my friend.

You even recruit random blues to come help you? I mean I know we kick your butts but you need 10 people?

My personal fav.. Yuber the Noober goes down. Notice Lox running back on screen. Its funny because every time he sees us cast a spell synchronized he is off your screen instantly.

Heres just 5 of them dedicated to killing me (which I never died). 4 are on the screen, but number 5 is attempting to bola.

I get Yuber alone and I ridicule him for dying in a 10 v 3. His response consists of telling me this is a 1 v 1 now. Here's a screenshot of him running away...

After he runs away.. here comes Lox to help him fight. Do you get his sippy cup for him too lox?

Again I'd like to note that these are all full taskbar and title bar shots. I welcome you to post similar ones of the fight :).

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here we go. First of all, you killed blues in despise, and all the sudden when they attack you, they are with us? Ok. You left that out. Just checking.

Second, where are all the screen shots of you guys dying XX times? I got at least 4 kill shots. But Ok. You left that out too. Just checking.

3rd, sure gimme a link and I'll start taking pics. Unless it does it automatically, and doesn't slow you down, I am not using it though. Some of us dont have parry to block 35% of hits.

4th, I'm actually very curious, bc all your pics don't show your health. If you use the top of your UOA to let you know your health, thats.... Interesting.

5th, Jumping server lines is not a WIN. It is a pancake tactic. That is like running into a gate when you aren't flagged, or recalling away when they are flagged, or sacred journeying, or running in a house. Do you make fun of people who house hide and run away? Congratulations, you have just become one. Lol.

And lastly, AGAIN, we have 5 people.
1. Myself
2. Turles
3. Fury
4. Monty
5. Jake

I know we seem like we have 948593475 people because were are so "OMG AWESOME!" But do send a link for the picture taker. Long as its automatic! :thumbup:

PS: How come sometimes your buff bar shows and sometimes it doesn't? Hmmm... INTERESTING!

PS 2: Can I get you to post a ping report Mr Legit? ;)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here we go. First of all, you killed blues in despise, and all the sudden when they attack you, they are with us? Ok. You left that out. Just checking.

Second, where are all the screen shots of you guys dying XX times? I got at least 4 kill shots. But Ok. You left that out too. Just checking.

3rd, sure gimme a link and I start taking pics. Unless it does it automatically, and doesn't slow you down, I am not using it though. Some of us dont have parry to block 35% of hits.

4th, I'm actually very curious, bc all your pics don't show your health. If you use the top of your UOA to let you know your health, thats.... Interesting.
Well, all of them are attacking us, with you, so ya - I'd say so. If you want to set up a straight 5 v 3 we'll dirtnap you any time cupcake.

Second.. I don't really think you kill shotted anyone 4 times. Why don't you go ahead and post screenshots of those spark plug?

3rd - nice excuse. I'm able to my screenshot key without any problems during fights.

4th.. why is that interesting?

270541075 - ICQ me any time darlin'.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You either can't read, or read what you want from my posts (don't worry slipknot does that too. Another trait you guys share!) so please re-read it and answer all of it :(

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You either can't read, or read what you want from my posts (don't worry slipknot does that too. Another trait you guys share!) so please re-read it and answer all of it :(
Typical evasive stance... lol I answered everything (even numbered it for you).

Further inquiries can be directed to me via ICQ - 270541075. According to the pics you guys are down for the night.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Typical evasive stance... lol I answered everything (even numbered it for you).

Further inquiries can be directed to me via ICQ - 270541075. According to the pics you guys are down for the night.
No LOL! We are on GL atm (The server you won't fight us on because we have "7" remember?), and you ignored 5, and both of my PS's for you?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No LOL! We are on GL atm (The server you won't fight us on because we have "7" remember?), and you ignored 5, and both of my PS's for you?
Your PSs were posted after I quoted you.

But here you go chumpster.

5.) When I'm singled out against so many people and my team is far away ya I'll run. Just like you guys run when its even close to even numbers. And dont ever talk to me about running, you run EVERY time we cast a spell at the same time. Every time.

PS 1: My buff bar is macrod to my 'W' key. As you and your badmates can probly tell I like to **** talk during fights. Not sure what this matters. I'm sure its a cheating implication but bro - i'm posting full screenies with sequential times and kill shots that show the actual trees. Please do the same.

PS 2:

Now, I've complied with your picture requests why don't you comply with mine? I'd like an action-screenshot during a fight that shows trees, task bar, title bar, and time. I'd like it posted shortly after our fight takes place. Preferably with some sort of a para/poison field.

:)

PS - I understand you a scared to admit to being outplayed by a smaller group. It's understandable. If i fielded 7-10 and had more deaths than a group of 3 old school parry mages I'd be ashamed to admit it as well.

EDIT** : You should take necro mage out of your signature image. lol, we both know you can't hack it on a mage. And wheres my ICQ add for you? Whats the matter? Scurred I'll grief you too much?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Time out:
I don't have a mage on Catskills so how do you know I can't hack it? I've told you numerous times, I use him in Despise (On GL). Why would you use a mage in the field when other's have mages, and we need a dismounter (aka the archer). You go into despise on Cats, why not on GL and see my mage? Lol.

But I told you, give me the link of the picture taker thing or whatever. I'll download it and take pics next time. And if you ping 40-41, how in the world do you keep up with me when I ping 14-16?

And I am a dexxer with 225 skill points not used (a Tamer on Cats) because of you joining our factions on Cats. Of course I'm not gonna let 3 mages cast on me. "Ok guys sync on Lox." Sure Guys, Ill stand and take the 3 exp fs curses to the face.

And no, we def didn't lose. You are insane lol. Do you classify ressing up and getting back in the fight not a death? Because you guys took off because 2 of your guys died or something. We never left, we chased your server hopping self back and forth for a little bit before you ran into Despise and into the star room or w/e you went.

I think I answered it all though. But I'll leave you with this, since you don't speedhack or anything (edits maybe?), but can keep up with me, who lives in PA and ping 14-16. Maybe you can explain it, I cant :p

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You talk like 40 ping is bad and causes stutter steps.. lol.

And trust me if I could keep up with you, you would have died one of the four times you were based.

And 3 v 10, walking away with 6 total kills and 3 deaths.. I'll go ahead and call that a win.

Stop asking for a link.. is it really that difficult to to to a web browser and type in "Screen Shot Utility" in google?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You talk like 40 ping is bad and causes stutter steps.. lol.

And trust me if I could keep up with you, you would have died one of the four times you were based.

And 3 v 10, walking away with 6 total kills and 3 deaths.. I'll go ahead and call that a win.

Stop asking for a link.. is it really that difficult to to to a web browser and type in "Screen Shot Utility" in google?
Well unless yours isn't legit, or you made it up and can't show me or something ok?

And for the 5th time, we had 5 people. All those random little n00bies you killed weren't with us LOL. So you can pat yourselves on the back for killing some kids and claim they were with us to feel better about losing? :wall:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well unless yours isn't legit, or you made it up and can't show me or something ok?
This doesn't make any sense. Please rephrase in english.

And as for the 'other little kiddies weren't with you', I don't really care because they were all attacking us. I'm sure the extra SL that showed up to fight us in moonglow on GL 'weren't with you' either.

C

CatLord

small question:
Who were the 2 TB that spawned with the One Circle Alliance in Despise?

please visit...

http://www.uoforums.com/fate/

so you find out if you got any of the 120s.

Congratz to Hamburgler on the 120 magery.

Thank you.

A

A Bad Player

I think its neat they play parry mages.

Boo for not having one support dexxer though, it would make you guys better.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think its neat they play parry mages.

Boo for not having one support dexxer though, it would make you guys better.
Ya we usually have a holy lighter or a dismounter but they haven't come to cats yet.

C

CatLord

Special Thanks to 2.0 for the Fun we had.

You guys played a tough hand... and even largely outnumbered gave us hell...

Thank you again for the great night and we are looking forward to learn all that your great team is willing to teach...

No irony... no sarcasm...

You guys have one of the best teams... I'm happy we had 4 tamers for each one of you... very happy...

Have a great night and thanks for making UO such a challenge.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Special Thanks to 2.0 for the Fun we had.

You guys played a tough hand... and even largely outnumbered gave us hell...

Thank you again for the great night and we are looking forward to learn all that your great team is willing to teach...

No irony... no sarcasm...

You guys have one of the best teams... I'm happy we had 4 tamers for each one of you... very happy...

Have a great night and thanks for making UO such a challenge.
ya man that was a blast. Sorry we had to go, some oranges showed up on another shard.

You guys put up one hell of a fight. Very nice fielding, we couldn't take the island strictly due to that (and boy did we try). We are working on alt chars of necro mages, maybe once we have some AOE we'll take it from you guys.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PS - who is Wily (maybe Wile, or something like that)? I think thats how you spell his name. I don't know if you saw it, but he has the blackrock command macro on a regular letter key.

After our fun fight we saw him at Yew gate maybe 2 hours afterwards. While he was talking to us at the gate I went to our guildhouse and grabbed a piece of blackrock.

I kept throwing blackrock right next to him while he was talking to one of our guildmates who was giving him a hard time.

The end results:

Probably the funniest thing I've ever seen happen. His corpse actually blew up and the limbs were on the ground to loot.

At least I thought it was funny.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I shall be their dismounter.
Nystuls gonna stay!?!?

But who will lead FWAP into battle?? I'm excited to have a good dexer but saddened that our opposition will be weakening...

We came to Catskills to pvp, not recruit.

The only problem is I could never turn down a man with a thick full stache...

Status
Not open for further replies.