• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.01)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just because you mash your holy light key down once and hold it there doesn't mean its one holy light. You disrupted my heal at least 4x.

BTW if your definition of a pvper is somebody that has hiding and stealth and just waits to res kill and gank, then your right I'm not a pvper.
Are you disparaging my button mashing skill? Do you even know how long I savored that button push? I watched, and waited until JUST the right moment... it was like slow motion... your health dropping... the mage you were fighting rocking you to and fro with his masterfull spell work, then I just ran in... slowly... hit the button once... your timing went haywire... then, without warning... you yelled ARGHAHANNGGGG and fell on your face. It was beautiful. I laughed. Matter of fact, it's always funny when I do that to you. haha

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And to settle the matter once and for all.

No one will be told they are not permitted to post in this PvP thread unless they are obviously ignoring the threads rules.

Id very much appreciate it that these comments come to a stop as they are getting very old and annoying.

The whole reason about PvPing and PKing is to have someone to kill and fight agaisnt. What do you think you are doing when you are attempting to discourage people from PvPing? Use you brain and think about it.
Pointing out the obvious fact that Ruffles has no business posting in a pvp thread, because she lacks ANY PvP qualities does not violate any rules no matter how annoying it is people can speak about this freely. It is quiet annoying and old to have someone who can't pvp a lick constantly giving her useless and UNWANTED opinion.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFLMAO...a PVP threat? ROFLMAO Just what are you afraid of Juicey?

Let me make this VERY clear. Until the mods make a rule thats says "Ruffles can't post on the PVP forums." I AM going to damn well post when I want to post...so get over it.
I think you need to get over yourself. Honestly I don't think its fair to those who actually PvP to have to filter through your criticisms and sarcasm.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pointing out the obvious fact that Ruffles has no business posting in a pvp thread, because she lacks ANY PvP qualities does not violate any rules no matter how annoying it is people can speak about this freely. It is quiet annoying and old to have someone who can't pvp a lick constantly giving her useless opinion.
Until you let us all know who your in game chars are you cant actually talk can you?

For all we know your not that good yourself, or you could in fact be one of the best.

So if you let us all know who you may be in game we can judge for ourselves if you comments hold any weight. Until then they don't really mean anything. For all we know you could be Tree or Clifford reborn.

And those are people you dont want to be. Remember Clifford Balinor? Man I miss that guy. He was so entertaining.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Until you let us all know who your in game chars are you cant actually talk can you?

For all we know your not that good yourself, or you could in fact be one of the best.

So if you let us all know who you may be in game we can judge for ourselves if you comments hold any weight. Until then they don't really mean anything. For all we know you could be Tree or Clifford reborn.

And those are people you dont want to be. Remember Clifford Balinor? Man I miss that guy. He was so entertaining.
It's not relevant who I am, but if I must prove myself before calling Ruffles out for not being able to PvP her way out of a paper bag which is evident. Then I would be more than willing to meet you, her, or anyone else on the test shard for a few field fights or duels.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not relevant who I am, but if I must prove myself before calling Ruffles out for not being able to PvP her way out of a paper bag which is evident. Then I would be more than willing to meet you, her, or anyone else on the test shard for a few field fights or duels.
It is relevant. Dont you worry im sure even on a test shard where they give you every arti and every item that you would still be able to kill me.

To me it just does not make sense for someone to be bashing someone elses pvp skill especially when we dont know who the person thats bashing is.

Just my 2 cents.

S

Skullcollector

Why would someone who wants to duel you need to go to the test shard? Please don’t say you’re a UO test shard player and don’t play real shards. I would be willing to duel or even field fight you in our shard that we are talking about in these forms, Sonoma Threads. My mage is Skull, ill duel with him and if you’re up for the field fight, you can try Skullcollector, my archer. Anyways it’s all in fun and im only ok on my mage so you have a good shot if you’re a good dueler.

Also we have our fight night event coming not tomorrow but next Sunday (the 5th of july) and maybe you should join in that to. Again it’s all in fun and I hope you will come and participate. The more that joins the more fun we all will have…

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would someone who wants to duel you need to go to the test shard? Please don’t say you’re a UO test shard player and don’t play real shards
I believe he is attemtping to keep his Sonoma Identity a secret. For some unkown reason people like hiding behind a mask. It is afterall just a game, no one really minds who you are.

R

Ruffles

Cowards stand behind anonymous names while attacking others. You KNOW who I am when you are attacking me, but do I know you? Have I knocked you off your mount? I've had a few kills, were you one of them?

We seem to be stuck on the definition of PVP. Let's use neutral sources.
If you use the following definition for PVP from dictionary.com

PVP: polyvinylpyrrolidone. –noun Chemistry. a white, amorphous, water-soluble powder, (C6H9NO) n, used chiefly as a vehicle in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals.

Then of course you are correct.

However, if you use the definition from http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/P/PVP.html

Short for player versus player PVP is a type of video or computer games in which the in-game combat takes place between two human players (gamers) rather than a player and a computer controlled opponent.

Then I am correct. Please note that this definition does not include templates or skills as qualifiers.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is relevant. Dont you worry im sure even on a test shard where they give you every arti and every item that you would still be able to kill me.

To me it just does not make sense for someone to be bashing someone elses pvp skill especially when we dont know who the person thats bashing is.

Just my 2 cents.
My intent is not to bash, just really sick and tired of non-pvpers bashing real pvpers on a pvp thread, it's ridiculous to me. Also like I stated before, I will fight you, Ruffles, and anyone else on the test shard to prove my PvP ability.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would someone who wants to duel you need to go to the test shard? Please don’t say you’re a UO test shard player and don’t play real shards. I would be willing to duel or even field fight you in our shard that we are talking about in these forms, Sonoma Threads. My mage is Skull, ill duel with him and if you’re up for the field fight, you can try Skullcollector, my archer. Anyways it’s all in fun and im only ok on my mage so you have a good shot if you’re a good dueler.

Also we have our fight night event coming not tomorrow but next Sunday (the 5th of july) and maybe you should join in that to. Again it’s all in fun and I hope you will come and participate. The more that joins the more fun we all will have…
Greetings Skull, I would be more than happy to duel your mage, sounds like fun.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe he is attemtping to keep his Sonoma Identity a secret. For some unkown reason people like hiding behind a mask. It is afterall just a game, no one really minds who you are.
If no one minds and if you're included in that no one then stop asking. What does my in-game identity have to do with my PvP ability anyway? I can show you just how good or not good I am on the test shard.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cowards stand behind anonymous names while attacking others. You KNOW who I am when you are attacking me, but do I know you? Have I knocked you off your mount? I've had a few kills, were you one of them?

PVP: polyvinylpyrrolidone. –noun Chemistry. a white, amorphous, water-soluble powder, (C6H9NO) n, used chiefly as a vehicle in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals.

However, if you use the definition from http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/P/PVP.html

Short for player versus player PVP is a type of video or computer games in which the in-game combat takes place between two human players (gamers) rather than a player and a computer controlled opponent.

Then I am correct. Please note that this definition does not include templates or skills as qualifiers.

Ruffles once again you don't have to be a PvPer to PvP, but what you do in-game I wouldn't really call PvP. You dismount, hide, and run and not always in that order, you also NEVER PvP alone. You do absolutely nothing else and play no other type of templates when you're "pvping" once again I use that term VERY loosely when talking about you. Then you dare have the audacity to come on the forums with your self-righteous, pretentious little attitude poking real PvPers in the chest. I noticed since COP isn't really active anymore your presence is really only on the boards, you claim to be soooo busy, not busy enough to keep you from blowing up the forums with your drivel.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If no one minds and if you're included in that no one then stop asking. What does my in-game identity have to do with my PvP ability anyway? I can show you just how good or not good I am on the test shard.
You misunderstood my comment, but thats ok, I did not define it very clearly.

My intent is not to bash, just really sick and tired of non-pvpers bashing real pvpers on a pvp thread, it's ridiculous to me. Also like I stated before, I will fight you, Ruffles, and anyone else on the test shard to prove my PvP ability.
Once again, why do you feel the need to bash "non-pvpers" such as it is. If they are making an attempt to learn how to PvP and they honestly want to compete, isnt that a good thing for you? I know it is for me, the more people to fight the merrier.

Please note that when I say "non-pvpers" I am not directing this towards anyone, it is just a way to relate our comments.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I like this definition a bit more; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player_versus_player. The keyword we are looking is COMPETE.
When you run and hide or hide then run it is not competing thus it must not be PvP.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You misunderstood my comment, but thats ok, I did not define it very clearly.

Once again, why do you feel the need to bash "non-pvpers" such as it is. If they are making an attempt to learn how to PvP and they honestly want to compete, isnt that a good thing for you? I know it is for me, the more people to fight the merrier.

Please note that when I say "non-pvpers" I am not directing this towards anyone, it is just a way to relate our comments.
I have absolutely no problem with non-pvpers attempting to pvp and learning it of course brings more challenges and excitement to UO which we can all agree is much needed. What I do have a problem with is arrogant, pompous, self-righteous little snots walking around as if they are a decent PvPers and apart of a decent PvP guild.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lightwither...I gotta say..I personally dont care for Ruffles. She will atleast tell who her characters are. You on the other hand hide behind your SN for who knows what reason. Prolly because you are even more horrible than she is at PvP. I say put up or shut up. Test shard is a joke. Its where all the kiddies play at because they dont wanna put forth a bit of effort to achieve something.

o...btw...you do not have too be a PvPer to PvP. but...to win more often than not you have too have some skill. Any time too players fight against each otehr...its PvP...even if theother player is a miner, a stealth archer or the best mage in the west!

R

Ruffles

Ruffles once again you don't have to be a PvPer to PvP, but what you do in-game I wouldn't really call PvP. You dismount, hide, and run and not always in that order, you also NEVER PvP alone. You do absolutely nothing else and play no other type of templates when you're "pvping" once again I use that term VERY loosely when talking about you. Then you dare have the audacity to come on the forums with your self-righteous, pretentious little attitude poking real PvPers in the chest. I noticed since COP isn't really active anymore your presence is really only on the boards, you claim to be soooo busy, not busy enough to keep you from blowing up the forums with your drivel.
I posted the definiton of PVP as defined by a NEUTRAL source. Yours on the other hand is your opinion. Opinions are NOT definitions because they are subjective. Each person comes with their own prejudces regarding what is and isn't PVP. I say I am a PVPer because I participate in the defined activity of PVP. My favorite template is Ruffle's template. I play to have fun, if I win and my opponent dies, that is icing on the cake. Of course I don't PVP alone...that would be Pv....missing a P. When I do PVP I am with others as a support character, its the template I ENJOY playing.

I don't duel. My character is not a duelist. I don't think dueling proves anything, it just gives you bragging rights. You might need bragging rights, I don't...I play for fun.

Who are YOU to tell ANYONE what to do in their spare time? Who are YOU to tell ANYONE how to play their game? Oh thats right...your a badazz anonymous poster...pffftttt.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lightwither...I gotta say..I personally dont care for Ruffles. She will atleast tell who her characters are. You on the other hand hide behind your SN for who knows what reason. Prolly because you are even more horrible than she is at PvP. I say put up or shut up. Test shard is a joke. Its where all the kiddies play at because they dont wanna put forth a bit of effort to achieve something.

o...btw...you do not have too be a PvPer to PvP. but...to win more often than not you have too have some skill. Any time too players fight against each otehr...its PvP...even if theother player is a miner, a stealth archer or the best mage in the west!
Again in-game identity has nothing to do with PvP skill, Black Majick I'll be happy to duel you on the test shard.

T

Transformer

I like this definition a bit more; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player_versus_player. The keyword we are looking is COMPETE.
When you run and hide or hide then run it is not competing thus it must not be PvP.
Where in Stractics/UO says what a template should be to be consider a PvPer? My understanding is that to be consider a PvPer you can use any seven skills except for taming. So, if hiding and dismounting is one my skills why not use them for MY advantage? If I am in Fel, at least I have the guts to go out there and either get kill or win one or two. Who cares how I do it! Don't tell me how to play my template or game.

You are NO ONE here to tell us not to post our opinions. If you don't like Ruffles or anyone else posting here, don't read or answer it if is not directed to you.

S

Skullcollector

I have absolutely no problem with non-pvpers attempting to pvp and learning it of course brings more challenges and excitement to UO which we can all agree is much needed. What I do have a problem with is arrogant, pompous, self-righteous little snots walking around as if they are a decent PvPers and apart of a decent PvP guild.

I see where you are coming from and I am starting to understand the point your trying to make. ON the other hand Ruffles is one of the very FEW cop that will post in here at all and I personally respect that. She and Miho and Wolfie all respond to our questions and comments where no one else from cop will. Honestly, if those three (and Miho already did!) stop posting we will be talking to ourselves for the most part. At least they are willing to come here and defend their guild when others in cop just sit back and watch. I am not saying you cannot have your opinion about her just remember she does bring something to the table that not many in cop will, a response.

Continue however you wish…

R

Ruffles

Dueling on a test shard is just another way to circumvent who you are. Now you are going from posting with anonymity to dueling that way. What is wrong with dueling on Sonoma? We have some great duelist here. No, I am not one of them but I highly respect those that can and do, even when they are not in my guild.

On July 5th, there is a tournament. You are invited to join. Come up and introduce yourself to me and I'll give you a cookie.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where in Stractics/UO says what a template should be to be consider a PvPer? My understanding is that to be consider a PvPer you can use any seven skills except for taming. So, if hiding and dismounting is one my skills why not use them for MY advantage? If I am in Fel, at least I have the guts to go out there and either get kill or win one or two. Who cares how I do it! Don't tell me how to play my template or game.

You are NO ONE here to tell us not to post our opinions. If you don't like Ruffles or anyone else posting here, don't read or answer it if is not directed to you.
Where in Stratics/UO does it say except for taming? Shows how buffoondish your argument is. I am not telling you how to play the game nor your temp.. Please run along kiddo.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see where you are coming from and I am starting to understand the point your trying to make. ON the other hand Ruffles is one of the very FEW cop that will post in here at all and I personally respect that. She and Miho and Wolfie all respond to our questions and comments where no one else from cop will. Honestly, if those three (and Miho already did!) stop posting we will be talking to ourselves for the most part. At least they are willing to come here and defend their guild when others in cop just sit back and watch. I am not saying you cannot have your opinion about her just remember she does bring something to the table that not many in cop will, a response.

Continue however you wish…
I can respect that I wouldn't even mind her at all if it wasn't for her snooty little attitude.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dueling on a test shard is just another way to circumvent who you are. Now you are going from posting with anonymity to dueling that way. What is wrong with dueling on Sonoma? We have some great duelist here. No, I am not one of them but I highly respect those that can and do, even when they are not in my guild.

On July 5th, there is a tournament. You are invited to join. Come up and introduce yourself to me and I'll give you a cookie.
You mean the same great duelist you constantly talk down in this thread? The ones you call thieves and liars? Are these the great duelist on Sonoma you are referring to? One moment you're slandering them the next praising them? Also again my in-game identity has NOTHING to do with me combating your self-righteous postings nor my skill as a PvPer. I think you're circumventing addressing my arguments by pointing out the obvious fact that I am anonymous. I really want to know what does it matter... It's the internet right we are all anonymous.. maybe we should all have to register our real life identities before connecting to the internet, hrmm?

I hope I can make it to the Duel tournament I know you'll be there on the side lines just itching to put your two-scents in while you stand eating your popcorn

R

Ruffles

I can respect that I wouldn't even mind her at all if it wasn't for her snooty little attitude.
What amazes me about any of you that you make judgements about my personality and character as well as how I play the game the way I choose to play in some of the most patronizing, chauvenistic, and obnoxious manners and you have the audacity to call me snooty? Audacious? Self-righteous? Pretentious? Now ain't THAT the pot calling the kettle black. Try using a little bit, just a little bit of respect.

It's easy, I'll start. Vhinn, without a doubt, you are one of the best at playing the template that you play. Skull, I think that you are now one of the nicest people in PVP. To the PVP community on Sonoma: You have given me so many fun moments in the game, regardless of what guild you are in or the template you play.

thelightwither, creating a character on Sonoma, is still hiding behind a cloak of anonymity...how about bringing your favorite PVPer that is already here?
I'll up the anty to two cookies.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What amazes me about any of you that you make judgements about my personality and character as well as how I play the game the way I choose to play in some of the most patronizing, chauvenistic, and obnoxious manners and you have the audacity to call me snooty? Audacious? Self-righteous? Pretentious? Now ain't THAT the pot calling the kettle black. Try using a little bit, just a little bit of respect.

It's easy, I'll start. Vhinn, without a doubt, you are one of the best at playing the template that you play. Skull, I think that you are now one of the nicest people in PVP. To the PVP community on Sonoma: You have given me so many fun moments in the game, regardless of what guild you are in or the template you play.

thelightwither, creating a character on Sonoma, is still hiding behind a cloak of anonymity...how about bringing your favorite PVPer that is already here?
I'll up the anty to two cookies.
I am respectful when warrant, but you ma'am get no respect from me you also try to play the innocent victim role, but it's bs you aren't you judge others plenty not only on these forums, but in-game, and before in ts and in vent (Yes, I've heard and seen with my own eyes and ears and if you say this is a lie then you are just completely full of it). So don't give me any bull I judge you based on your actions in-game and on these forums not by anything else. Also as I recall if you agree or not but you Next to Pain are the reason COP is in the state that it's in now. You are dramatic, indigent, skill-less pvping twit. I can't wait till COP is completely done with this shard cause you'll disappear with them..hopefully.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did I seriously have to waste my life reading all of that? Ruffles is not a pvper. End of story. Why the debate? My gawd.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did I seriously have to waste my life reading all of that? Ruffles is not a pvper. End of story. Why the debate? My gawd.
You're right and she is too ignorant, stupid, or relentless to get it, I give up I'll let her keep posting whatever she wants without any protest.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess it's just me. If I had posted something like you did, I'd be ashamed to ever show myself again. Some have no shame I suppose.
Wow...just wow.... nothing else to say about a response like that. You debate about as well as you PvP... Your intelligence rating to the shard just dropped a good 50 points. :loser:

B

Busters

In my opinion, pvp is all forms of pvp combat including the way ruffles plays, if you want someone to stand toe to toe with you until one dies, then to me that would be a duel. Think about it a little bit, even on a bush char or an archer, when they get low and their bandaid will not heal in time, do they run or sit there and die?? Pvp is constantly changing and i hate when people constantly complain about templates and tactics. Stealth archers have always been good for dismounting and catching people off guard when they think noone is around. I'm not saying that playing a stealther or a tamer or the new template of the month is good pvp, because it's hard to catch or kill certain people 1v1 when they hide or use a pet on you, but thats the way the game goes. Before aos you could 1 hit kill people with a val faction axe and i heard less people complain then then they do now.. Every template has it's faults and everyone has it's benefits, if u can't kill someone one way, they try a different template geared toward their faults. example(stealth archers die quick when u mana vamp, plus stops animal form, but hard to deal with/catch on a swords char.

T

Transformer

Where in Stratics/UO does it say except for taming? Shows how buffoondish your argument is. I am not telling you how to play the game nor your temp.. Please run along kiddo.
First I am not a kiddo. Learn how to speak via writing to others.

PvP = Player vs Player

Not

Player vs Player and its pet. That is what I meant.

I was not trying to argue with you. I asked a simple question for you to answer since you come here dictating and claiming who is and who is not a PvPer.

There is obviously something really angering you here, specially when it comes to Ruffles. What is it that you are taking her statements so personally? Maybe she does kick your butt in game all the time that you come here and hide behind another name with anger. Everyone here talks smack to others, I am sure a lot of here don't take it so personally since its just a game. You don't know the real person behind this characters. But you do have a problem. Please seek professional help and maybe walk away from your test shard for awhile. It is just a game!

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First I am not a kiddo. Learn how to speak via writing to others.

PvP = Player vs Player

Not

Player vs Player and its pet. That is what I meant.

I was not trying to argue with you. I asked a simple question for you to answer since you come here dictating and claiming who is and who is not a PvPer.

There is obviously something really angering you here, specially when it comes to Ruffles. What is it that you are taking her statements so personally? Maybe she does kick your butt in game all the time that you come here and hide behind another name with anger. Everyone here talks smack to others, I am sure a lot of here don't take it so personally since its just a game. You don't know the real person behind this characters. But you do have a problem. Please seek professional help and maybe walk away from your test shard for awhile. It is just a game!
I give up.... The Sonoma pvp thread is more active then the actual Sonmoa shard. This is exactly my point about you non-pvpers always ready to run your mouth or run away from a fight why don't you and ruffles get on the game and on the field and fight for a change.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again in-game identity has nothing to do with PvP skill, Black Majick I'll be happy to duel you on the test shard.
You are right. Your characters name in game has nothing too do with PvP skill, but your skill as a player is generally reflected and associated with a character name. Mr. Pink is known as a **** talker and runner. Ruffles is known as a no name stealther. Whoa and worm get accused of cheating and hacking and being template of the day players. Hopefully you get where I am going with this. If you were too say my mages name on Sonoma is xxx...then protentially folks might start to take you seriously. Until then you are a no name trammy who is just talking ****.

I will dual you though. Only on Sonoma. I am not going to go get on test shard and spend time making a suit that will only be used for 10 minutes. If you wanna duel me on a mage or a dexer. Ill be happy too. ICQ is 465216882. I will say now will be a few days before I can log on and duel. I have college work that needs finished and I work 2x jobs. Can ask guildmates of mine if you want, but I have not been online and played in almost a week now because of RL. I am sure I can make time for duel or two if I know about it in advance.

Until you name your PvP chars on Sonoma...you have no business talking about PvP as before was said. You could be worse than Ruffles!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean the same great duelist you constantly talk down in this thread? The ones you call thieves and liars? Are these the great duelist on Sonoma you are referring to? One moment you're slandering them the next praising them? Also again my in-game identity has NOTHING to do with me combating your self-righteous postings nor my skill as a PvPer. I think you're circumventing addressing my arguments by pointing out the obvious fact that I am anonymous. I really want to know what does it matter... It's the internet right we are all anonymous.. maybe we should all have to register our real life identities before connecting to the internet, hrmm?

I hope I can make it to the Duel tournament I know you'll be there on the side lines just itching to put your two-scents in while you stand eating your popcorn
Now...who says that the best dualists are in SCAM. Some members in SCAM are good. I also know of quite a few from my former guild who are pretty good. None of which play UO atm due to RL or playing other games. There are also some decent dualists who are not even guilded who dont even PvP anymore because they got tired of the it has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.