• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.01)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harrypotted III

It's easy, I'll start. Vhinn, without a doubt, you are one of the best at playing the template that you play. Skull, I think that you are now one of the nicest people in PVP. To the PVP community on Sonoma: You have given me so many fun moments in the game, regardless of what guild you are in or the template you play.
ROFL Vhinn plays a stealther. He isn't a real pvper either, so hes in the same category as yourself.

To back up my boy lightwither, anybody that has hiding/stealth/taming is a joke and not a real pvper.

S

Stormy_Winters

To back up my boy lightwither, anybody that has hiding/stealth/taming is a joke and not a real pvper.
Solid Snake has always been a very talented pvp'er, regardless of is he is an enemy, and a stealth archer.

Barq's dragon rootbeer <nice pun> was definately no joke to go up against.

Jimi's Stealthing ability allowing him to spy out the enemy has been very useful for your guild, making him a valuable team player for you.

I'm amazed at the level of contempt and disrespect you have for your own guildmembers.

S

Skullcollector

Solid Snake has always been a very talented pvp'er, regardless of is he is an enemy, and a stealth archer.

Barq's dragon rootbeer <nice pun> was definately no joke to go up against.

Jimi's Stealthing ability allowing him to spy out the enemy has been very useful for your guild, making him a valuable team player for you.

I'm amazed at the level of contempt and disrespect you have for your own guildmembers.
I agree with you on all three of these guys. You should see their main characters; they are very good on them. Not sure why you named all their secondary or third string characters though. They are still good on these characters but again they are not the main characters these guys play. I think worms point is if your mains characters are stealthers or tamers in his opinion your not a pvper. I agree with tamers not being pvpers because they are not. Again PVP stands for player vs. player, not player vs. player and his pets. I am not saying tamers shouldn’t pvp just don’t brag that you’re good at pvp when you use pets as the main way you get kills.

R

Ruffles

I agree with you on all three of these guys. You should see their main characters; they are very good on them. Not sure why you named all their secondary or third string characters though. They are still good on these characters but again they are not the main characters these guys play. I think worms point is if your mains characters are stealthers or tamers in his opinion your not a pvper. I agree with tamers not being pvpers because they are not. Again PVP stands for player vs. player, not player vs. player and his pets. I am not saying tamers shouldn’t pvp just don’t brag that you’re good at pvp when you use pets as the main way you get kills.
I am trying to understand how a tamer that uses his pets as a weapon would be different than an archer using his bow, a swordsman using his sword, a mage using his spellbook to attack another player or defensive skills such as magic resist, parry, hiding etc. Please explain?

Also, if a person plays a character that is a tamer, stealth archer, or a stealther...then he is not pvping...according to your definition? Do Solid Snake, Barq, & Jimi only have worth on the battlefield only when they play their main characters? And what templates would those characters be that are considered worthy to be called PVPers? Are you saying that OdeeX, Pip, or Barq shouldn't brag when they get a kill? I KNOW from personal experience that OdeeX is formidable with is dang beetle! Pip is insane with his puppy and Barq's Rootbeer is deadly!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am trying to understand how a tamer that uses his pets as a weapon would be different than an archer using his bow, a swordsman using his sword, a mage using his spellbook to attack another player or defensive skills such as magic resist, parry, hiding etc. Please explain?
I don't know why you're even bothering... when's the last time you ever saw Harry in the field solo? Mhmmm.... food for thought... He can't fight without calling in his guildies... that's a sure sign you're not a pvper. WHAAAAA VHINN KILLED ME WITH ONE HOLY LIGHT. WHAAAA. hah Someone get Hairy a tissue please?

R

Ruffles

They should give Ruffles a god client. I hear she's great at spawning little npcs. hehe J?K RUFFLES
Yea yea Vhinn *rolls eyes*

Really though, IF any of you could get a god client, and had the choice of ONE ability, what PVP mayhem would you commit?

S

Skullcollector

Also, if a person plays a character that is a tamer, stealth archer, or a stealther...then he is not pvping...according to your definition? Do Solid Snake, Barq, & Jimi only have worth on the battlefield only when they play their main characters? And what templates would those characters be that are considered worthy to be called PVPers? Are you saying that OdeeX, Pip, or Barq shouldn't brag when they get a kill? I KNOW from personal experience that OdeeX is formidable with is dang beetle! Pip is insane with his puppy and Barq's Rootbeer is deadly!
I have explained this before but I cannot find the post. Ill try again to explain this so you might understand. When a tamer attacks you he says all kill and the dragon attacks with damage almost triple the damage any archer or swordsman can do. If the tamer is an archer or mage himself you’re adding a second source of damages. Also when a tamer dies his dragon is still very capable of making a kill and it can heal itself. When an archer dies his bow does not keep attacking and cannot still make kills. The pet has intelligence, hit points and resistances and a bow is a brainless piece of wood. When a bow can attack on its own and can kill when its owner is dead then you can say there is no difference. Lastly pvp is player vs. player, not player vs. player and pets. To many "P's"

As far as stealthers not being pvpers I didn’t say that’s what I believe. They are pvp in my opinion but as support characters. I have not met a stealther that when they face me alone when im on my mage OR archer can beat me. It doesn’t mean they are not pvpers in my opinion just that they need others to be affective. Honestly ruffles, if we faced off, you on your favorite character (Ruffles) and me on mine (Skullcollector) do you really think your going to win that fight? Im not saying you suck its just the skills on my character don’t need stealth or hiding so I can add two more skills that will help my character do more damage and heal better. You’re stuck with shoot, run and hide.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Tamers are not PvP.

Until the tamer can fight for themselves they shouldnt be runing around fel claiming to PvP.

Its like saying im a GM of a large pvp guild, and that im a good pvper myself, even though I just sit behind everyone and tell them what to do and heaven forbid im attacked I can always just run away or sick my minions on who ever attacked me.

Tamers have never been considered pvpers except to tamers who think they are pvping.

Pets and PvPing should never be used in the same sentence.

Any other skill that you mentioned can be called PvP way easier then having a pet do your work for you. It takes a degree of skill to be a archer, a mage, a warrior and be able to kill someone else.

It does not take much skill to say "All kill".

S

Skullcollector

More thought on this…

All these guys play main characters that are very good. They all can also play several different character templates very well. If all you play is a tamer in pvp and get a kill don’t brag, your dragon got the kill, not you. When Barq gets a kill and he brags its because even without his dragon or dread mare there he STILL would have gotten the kill. There are a few in scam and elswhere (Barq and pip being a couple of them)that can play a tamer and never get off their dread mare or dog and still kill their targets by using spells or weapon skills. So once again I think that would give them the right to brag. If you can fight a pvp char with your tamer and win without the help of your pet then yes you can brag. That’s pvp…

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can fight a pvp char with your tamer and win without the help of your pet then yes you can brag. That’s pvp…
Yep. However I dont think you necessarily have to win, just put up a good fight and hold your own for a bit.

Now if a Tamer asked to duel me I would be more then willing to accept their challenge, however the fight would be on my turf at a place of my choosing. Their pet wouldnt last too long.

S

Skullcollector

Really though, IF any of you could get a god client, and had the choice of ONE ability, what PVP mayhem would you commit?

If I had one god attribute to choose from I would say invincibility, cannot be killed. I already have the ability to kill very well but it’s the ability to stay alive I struggle with once in awhile… :)

S

Stormy_Winters

The reason I singled out those names is due to fact that they were who I was fighting at the time. So to me, those are the names I am familiar with and wish to acknowledge.

As for the tamer aspect, In my opinion, a dragon is only as useful as its operator is. That tamer went to the trouble to tame that beast, then train it up, and learn how to use it effectively in combat. Without the tamer, the dragon is a rampaging beast nowhere near as effective in destroying the enemy. Yes, all they have to type is "All kill", which makes them priority number one target. Kill the tamer, the dragon is no longer in the match. They have to survive being the one everyone wants dead first. At least as far as I have experienced. Your group may play different. Barq's ability to survive everyone gunning for him while STILL telling his dragon who to attack, keeping it up with him, and moving it through the minefield of para fields and energy fields makes him a decent PVP'r. He did not use magic while I was engaged in that fight, but he DID use his dragon effectively. A good soldier uses whatever weapons he has at hand to defeat his enemy, regardless of if its a Dagger or calling in an Air strike. Either way, the enemy is dead, and you win.

As far as I see, any template you use to kill the enemy should be considered a pvp template. Making you a Pvp’r. After all, if you went through all the trouble to learn how to train it up, learned how to play it as best you can, and actually get out there and USE it, then you do deserve some respect for getting out there and TRYING. The level of skill is not what makes you a pvp'r, its getting out there, trying to kill your enemies by any means necessary, that makes you a pvp'r. That of course is just my opinion and you are welcome to challenge it.

As a side note, Yes, I realize I still have quite a bit to learn about how to use my mage most effectively on the field. It’s been a long time since my DMD days of UO. See you on the field when I am able.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as stealthers not being pvpers I didn’t say that’s what I believe. They are pvp in my opinion but as support characters. I have not met a stealther that when they face me alone when im on my mage OR archer can beat me.
hahaha Yea... sureeeeeee. :loser: :lie: :drama:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SCAM decides to help COP prepare for Halloween early!

COP HAUNTED HOUSE!

S

Sonoma Truth

Scam :heart:'s Teletubbies ! Looks like you were the ones more ready for Halloween.

S

Skullcollector

hahaha Yea... sureeeeeee. :loser: :lie: :drama:
Just wondering Bal, do you read your own posts? You are calling me a liar yet 90% of your posts are not truthful at all. If your referring to yourself as the stealther that can kill me well you haven’t even tried to attack me in over 4 years. Don’t say you can kill me if you don’t even try! Even when I was in the opposing guild you never even tried to attack me. If you think you can kill me solo then please by all means try. Once you do attack though remember you did it to yourself Bal.

So everyone knows now Bal will say how bad I suck and I shouldn’t even consider myself a pvper. He will say he can kill 10 cop alone and I could never do that. He will say he can kill worm (one of the best pvpers) with one holy light. I am sure there will be much more but lets let him tell his untruths as he does in all his posts. You shouldn’t post attacks on one of the very few who actually like you Bal! :coco:

S

Skullcollector

I think you tried to be funny? Fail.
Just wondering, what were you trying to do when you posted that pic and said the scam looked like them? Were you trying to be funny? I found the humor in picturing 4 teletubbies killing cop, to me that’s just funny. Getting killed by space clowns…funny.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you think you can kill me solo then please by all means try. Once you do attack though remember you did it to yourself Bal. He will say he can kill worm (one of the best pvpers) with one holy light.
Not only do I think I can, I will. :) And don't give this "I did it to myself" crap, YOU ARE IN SCAM. ARE YOU STUPID? Not a month before you joined you were talking trash and saying you'd NEVER join SCAM. I could have respected that. Sad. I didn't do a thing to myself. You opened yourself up when you joined up with scum. I mean SCAM. Same difference.

Oh yea, not only did I kill worm with one holy light, I'm gonna take a picture of me doing it again. You watch. haha

H

harrypotted III

Oh yea, not only did I kill worm with one holy light, I'm gonna take a picture of me doing it again. You watch. haha
That just showed us all Vhinn's definition of a "kill". Never solo always a gank. Please duel me?

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually it is very disturbing.

Its the whole large group of hardcore pvpers, people who kill eachother, talking about teletubbies.

Its just I donna kinda disturbing.

S

Skullcollector

Not only do I think I can, I will. :) And don't give this "I did it to myself" crap, YOU ARE IN SCAM. ARE YOU STUPID? Not a month before you joined you were talking trash and saying you'd NEVER join SCAM. I could have respected that. Sad. I didn't do a thing to myself. You opened yourself up when you joined up with scum. I mean SCAM. Same difference.

Its funny Bal, you’re the one who talked me into joining OTK (mostly scam players) and you’re the one who was trying to get even scam together to fight against cop. You had fallout with worm it looks like and now you’re mad at me for this…whatever Bal. But thank you for the warning, ill make sure when I res your not around to get a kill. Ill also pull my last character from your alliance since your still in OTK. See you on the field Bal, good luck.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*** News Flash *** 06/28/09

COP looses all factions towns and surrenders their last control of the shard. KMS shows up at SL base, decides they have taken enough of a beat down and retires from the field. :owned:

Details at 10!!

COP R.U.L.E.S. :thumbsup:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its funny Bal, you’re the one who talked me into joining OTK (mostly scam players) and you’re the one who was trying to get even scam together to fight against cop. You had fallout with worm it looks like and now you’re mad at me for this…whatever Bal. But thank you for the warning, ill make sure when I res your not around to get a kill. Ill also pull my last character from your alliance since your still in OTK. See you on the field Bal, good luck.
Sources say that SCAM likes having Skully around. He has risen vastly above his previous (pre-SCAM) level of PvP skill and is just fun to play the game with. :thumbsup:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have GOT to be kidding. For one, I've never had a "falling out" with Worm. I don't like uo thieves. So I fel out the minute I found out he liked to procure peoples items through less than skillfull means. Second, you joined THEIR guild. That makes you one and the same. You just went to complete hypocrite with one post. I don't need "luck" to kill you Skull. I'll show ya. Talk your trash, you and I both know who's better. :) And it aint you. YOU LOST TO ALL THE COP IN THE TOURNEY! I MEAN COMON. Pretty sad when cop gets my respect over you. Very sad actually. Oh well, be fun killin you too! :)

H

harrypotted III

You have GOT to be kidding. For one, I've never had a "falling out" with Worm. I don't like uo thieves. So I fel out the minute I found out he liked to procure peoples items through less than skillfull means. Second, you joined THEIR guild. That makes you one and the same. You just went to complete hypocrite with one post. I don't need "luck" to kill you Skull. I'll show ya. Talk your trash, you and I both know who's better. :) And it aint you. YOU LOST TO ALL THE COP IN THE TOURNEY! I MEAN COMON. Pretty sad when cop gets my respect over you. Very sad actually. Oh well, be fun killin you too! :)
I would take skull any day of the week over you because Skull can actually hold his own without hiding. Anybody that needs hiding to stay alive is a complete joke i.e you

S

Skullcollector

I was in fel all evening and again I didn’t see you, but then again you’re a stealther now. As far as the tournament ya I lost to two good dexers, I was on my mage with no parry, wrestling or DCI. Also I never claimed to be the best so I could care less if I die in that tournament. At least I joined it; you have been to two tournaments and sat in the stands both times. All you did is sat out there and called everyone in the tournament a newb. You’re the newb, you’re to SCARD to join. I challenge you in a mage duel this next fight night Bal. That’s my SECONDARY char so if you have ANY chance to beat me this will be it. Join the fight night or just move off the shard for you are nothing but TALK! All I got to say is you better beat me Bal for if you cannot you don’t stand a chance in hell at beating worm or a few others in scam! Im only OK on my mage but then again, that’s enough to beat you.

I am going to start calling you “Brother of DOM” or BOD for short because you and your claims sound just like him! The one difference is DOM is better than you…A LOT better! Cowards will sit in the stands and talk crap, real pvpers will do their talking in the ring…lets see what BOD is, Im betting he doesn’t even show. I will bring my tracker also so I can see if your there hiding in the stands.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Possibly the last News Report for Sonoma 06/28/09 :stir:

So much news to report today and the fact that Sonoma has a whole new shard, thanks to the newly formed SCAM.

I have called them the shard rescuers for a very good reason. I knew that our combined teamwork and PvP skills would bring about the successful end of the reason several of us came here; The complete and utter destruction of what ever guild was the current Zerg, in this case it was COP. Today, I can report that that mission is complete. COP is no longer a guild of any force at all. There are a few hanger on-ers but as a deciding factor in anything on the shard, they no longer are of consideration. Expect to see the few who are left to continue to hemorrhage members until they are but a handful left, they are almost at this point now.

When I first came to this shard, I posted (removed by the completely non-biased Jag, complete with a 24 hour ban *spits*) that this was our goal.

3 of us came from the Europe shards, where we pinged above 200 and still completely owned the shard for around 8 years. Pip, Bear and Solid Snake had one thing in mind, lots of targets and the destruction of whatever Zerg was here. We ran into a few remaining members of SCAM and became partners, of sorts. They were a small group, excellent PvP skills and simply staggering team work. This was exactly the environment we had come from and we fit like a glove. That was several months ago and we got very used to always fighting 3-4 against 12-20, yet we killed them (over us getting killed) at an easy 5+ to 1 ratio.

Then some of the absent SCAM members came back to play and the tide started to turn. COPs tactics started turning in a direction that any good PvPer would be personally ill over. So they started loosing some good people. They were dying so much that others started not logging on much anymore, or transferring off or just plain quitting. We caused stress and dissension among their ranks, until they finally and recently simply imploded under their own bloated weight and delusions of any type of PvP cohesiveness . THAT is how you destroy a Zerg! You show their players that what they thought was a good thing was really a bad thing. People, generally, do not like sticking around a bad thing. It works.

Well Sonoma, this is our gift to you:

A Brand New Shard. Out of the ashes of COP, you now have several much smaller groups, of opposing lines, all fighting each other (unless a COP shows up..they always get killed first) in fantastic battles. Tonight was a prime example of what is to come to your newly remodeled shard. No Zerg (try to keep it that way..much more fun). Small dedicated groups that will make the PvP world on this shard scream with excitement.

Through our shops, we gave you better weapons, better armor and the cheap scrolls and supplies that many of you have now learned to use a bit better. Our fighting tactics have changed how many of you, ex-COP members as well, fight against your enemies. Your templates are better and far more efficient. You are better and more proficient at this PvP task than you were before. You are welcome. It was our pleasure.

Most of you have more to learn but you are on the right path now and will now have the freedom to explore that in-game life style. No more walking onto the field and running into 12 stealth archers armor ignoring you.

In case you have not yet figured it out, we are leaving you to your shard's future. The shard's Zerg is destroyed and it is time to go find another. It looks like Atlantic's HOT guild may be the next victim (argh..higher ping). Where ever we end up going, you know we will not fail to liberate that shard's population from the evil of the Zerg.

In closing, remember this:

Anyone who shows on the field with a COP tag gets killed immediately, no questions asked. You do this as a remembrance of what you never want your shard to become again...the victim of a Zerg. If you see a COP tag in Fel, stop whatever you are doing and kill them, without mercy. Never ever team up with even one of them. Make them resign from the guild before you have anything to do with them. Allow no toe hold to be established. Never ever forget that they never showed any of you any respect or mercy when they controlled the shard, before we came. Think of it as a cockroach, do not let them breed. They may try to stage a "come-back" once their masters have left. Crush them as you would any wayward cockroach. We have given you freedom, do not let yourselves be chained again.

Stay small..smaller high skilled groups are vastly more successful than Zergs. They are infinitely more fun as the challenge ratio stays high. This means LOTS more fun. Zergs promote the herd mentality and are inherently self destructive (Trammel not included..that was specifically made for the sheep of the world). Plus, we will always be watching the shard. You do NOT want to become our target. We will come back and destroy any guild that goes into Zerg status.

Fight hard, but more importantly, fight smart. A few smart people, who are skilled, can kick the **** out much larger dumbass groups.

Never give up. If you give up, you will never achieve your goal.

If you are getting your ass kicked, discover why..fix it... and don't do it again.

Now, for the last words. Some people place importance on identifying who your characters are in-game. I do not personally subscribe to this thought but I have decided that I will list, as my last statement, all of my characters that I have used to free your shard:

Solid Snake
Jimmy Crack Corn
Brianna
Violent Moods
Sam Fisher
Flutist
MoT
Krystal
Jack
Bowman
Romo
Magilla Gorilla
Toker
Pearson
Lady of the Lake
Buttrix
Grunt
Almighty
Bissel Cleaner

Some folks are going to be a little shocked..lol

Several others but they are strictly support characters. All the above named were all used to kill COP or bring about their many many many deaths. All of them died well and as well but for every one that died, an average of 6 COP died. I will take those odds.

Thank you for the fun....and enjoy your new shard!! We will be watching you!

COP is DEAD! :thumbsup:

SCAM
Snake
Pip/Wyld Chyld
Bear/Tina Turner (the original)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in fel all evening and again I didn’t see you, but then again you’re a stealther now. As far as the tournament ya I lost to two good dexers, I was on my mage with no parry, wrestling or DCI. At least I joined it; you have been to two tournaments and sat in the stands both times. All you did is sat out there and called everyone in the tournament a newb. You’re the newb, you’re to SCARD to join.

I am going to start calling you “Brother of DOM” or BOD for short because you and your claims sound just like him! The one difference is DOM is better than you…A LOT better! Cowards will sit in the stands and talk crap, real pvpers will do their talking in the ring…
I find it quite hillarious that you talk all this crap, and then call your girlfriends the SECOND I attack you. haha I did it JUST TO SEE. Guess what... 6 SCAM come running to save SKull! haha The proof is in the pudding Skull. You never should have opened your mouth hypocrite. haha It's pretty entertaining you're saying I'm like Ruffles when you're the archer on foot with a dismount bow in your hand... And um, guess who has the kill and the gold? :) Not you. But I'm just a stealther. haha I'll take them like that all night, and you cant touch me. Matter of fact, I was in the middle of you girls selectively targetting you all night, and I think I got attacked once? I'll post the other kills soon. Oh yea, since you're so uninformed, I was banned from the last two tourney's for killing a cop in the stands. You know, the one you died at to COP all night? The second you walk away from your girlfriends Skull, you're dead, and you know it. haha So funny. Hey, I'm still waiting to regret attacking you...? :)

Skull the MASTER OF HYPOCRACY! CLICK NOW. haha

S

Skullcollector

I find it quite hillarious that you talk all this crap, and then call your girlfriends the SECOND I attack you. haha I did it JUST TO SEE. Guess what... 6 SCAM come running to save SKull! haha The proof is in the pudding Skull. You never should have opened your mouth hypocrite. haha It's pretty entertaining you're saying I'm like Ruffles when you're the archer on foot with a dismount bow in your hand... And um, guess who has the kill and the gold? :) Not you. But I'm just a stealther. haha I'll take them like that all night, and you cant touch me. Matter of fact, I was in the middle of you girls selectively targetting you all night, and I think I got attacked once? I'll post the other kills soon. Oh yea, since you're so uninformed, I was banned from the last two tourney's for killing a cop in the stands. You know, the one you died at to COP all night? The second you walk away from your girlfriends Skull, you're dead, and you know it. haha So funny. Hey, I'm still waiting to regret attacking you...? :)

Skull the MASTER OF HYPOCRACY! CLICK NOW. haha
You attacked me, I stopped and turned around came back to try to get my bow to hit you but no dice, you were gone that fast. About 15 seconds after standing there I said Vhinns over here, come reveal him. If you wanted to fight me why didn’t you show yourself? When I was at the gate and ran into you, no one was there but me and you and I attacked you and you turned into a lama and ran away! And your kill…you res killed a naked scam. Your right, you will kill us all doing this. Wait till one of us dies when we are fighting with each other, get close and when we res BAM!…Just wow Bal.

Post your screen shots of your res kill, you must feel so proud. I was away from my “guildies” so many times tonight, so many times you could have had me alone but you didn’t. You were there because I would see you get revealed and run away. What are you waiting for, me to die by someone else and when im getting ressed your going to "own me"?

I do not like being lied about so Im not going to respond to your lies anymore Bal. You can crap talk and lie in here all you like but the truth is your bitter you got left out and I do feel bad it happened but it’s not my fault! Remember who was your friend here when you went thru kemo you asshat! If you post things that are true I will respond, if you want to keep telling lies…see ya! Im not going to start crap talking again, I like my uo being crap talk free. If you want to have conversations, keep them truthful.

Im sorry ruffles, don’t know why your name came to mind in that screen shot. I think its because you have res killed a few of our guys including me several times. Anyways what I meant was Bal is not all he claims to be when he only attacks and kills freshly ressed players. He just claims to be this GREAT pvper that can kill 10 cops alone yet he’s attacking naked people and hides from the armed and ready players. I expect way more from Bal after that rant about how bad I am.

How am I a hypocrite from your screen shot? You did exactly what i said and it shows in the screen shot. You got a res kill thats it. No solo fight, just a res kill.

R

Ruffles

Im sorry ruffles, don’t know why your name came to mind in that screen shot. I think its because you have res killed a few of our guys including me several times. Anyways what I meant was Bal is not all he claims to be when he only attacks and kills freshly ressed players. He just claims to be this GREAT pvper that can kill 10 cops alone yet he’s attacking naked people and hides from the armed and ready players. I expect way more from Bal after that rant about how bad I am.
Its's MUCH better than what you used to say :p

Skull, I KNOW I am not the best PVPer. There are so many that can run circles around me. I just do the best that I can when I am there. Many times it's quite a challenge.

Quite frankly, I thought it was funny a hell and quite a slap in the face to Vhinn to say that I am no better than he is.

Ruffles

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your right, you will kill us all doing this. Wait till one of us dies when we are fighting with each other, get close and when we res BAM!…Just wow Bal.

Post your screen shots of your res kill, you must feel so proud. I was away from my “guildies” so many times tonight, so many times you could have had me alone but you didn’t.

How am I a hypocrite from your screen shot? You did exactly what i said and it shows in the screen shot. You got a res kill thats it. No solo fight, just a res kill.
Yes, and your point? When there's 6 SCAM holding hands together and running to save you from big bad Vhinn all night, I'll take them how they're offered. I'm not going to stand toe to toe against You(Ruffles dismouter) and 6 SCAM just because YOU think I should. I'm beginning to think Ruffles knows more about tactics than you Skull... Even she knows better than that. I'll wait (how long? Till they leave and you're solo again?) until you're by yourself, then you'd BETTER be on a horse, cause you wont stand a CHANCE on foot. That's your friendly warning. :) By the way, I lol'd when you said I was NORTH! NORTH in vent. haha

B

Busters

First the 3 of us destroyed the zerg on cats and made them break up into 2 groups, so wherever we go, the zerg do fall apart, because we are more skilled and can assemble better teamwork. Has been fun, hope to get another challange here or another shard real soon. For those who wanted to know my chars, here they are.

WyldChyld
Pip
Toxic

S

Skullcollector

Yes, and your point? When there's 6 SCAM holding hands together and running to save you from big bad Vhinn all night, I'll take them how they're offered. I'm not going to stand toe to toe against You(Ruffles dismouter) and 6 SCAM just because YOU think I should. I'm beginning to think Ruffles knows more about tactics than you Skull... Even she knows better than that. I'll wait (how long? Till they leave and you're solo again?) until you're by yourself, then you'd BETTER be on a horse, cause you wont stand a CHANCE on foot. That's your friendly warning. :) By the way, I lol'd when you said I was NORTH! NORTH in vent. haha
Did you notice that the hole time you were around we never stopped fighting each other? Not one of us was worried about you until one of us died and we were ressing. That’s the only time anyone seemed to care that you were there. That should tell you something Bal…no one in scam fears you at all including myself. Like I said before Bal, you have attacked me once in 4 to 5 years now and that only attack you failed to show yourself. All I got was a message that vhinn was attacking me and you never showed. Don’t say scam was to close because you brag ALL the time how you can kill a cop in the middle of their group…or is that also a res kill…figures. If you’re so badass then when you see me alone attack and kill me before anyone can come help. Both you and I know that will NEVER happen that’s why you didn’t try last night and that’s why you haven’t tried in 5 years.

It’s funny that you say I need a group to fight when for over the last year I was fighting alone or with the help a two or three against the cop masses. I didn’t do this on a stealther, I did it on a mage or archer. I wasn’t hiding, I was fighting and x healing like pvpers do. You waited till someone was dismounted and being attacked and you jumped out of hiding to gank them. You say im so bad yet you’re the one hiding. I think you talk so much because you want to be a good pvper but you just cant seem to do it without the element of surprise. If your enemy sees you coming you don’t stand a chance at getting a kill. If you want people to see you as a serious threat try showing your self and not killing the nude with 2 hp.

One last thing I noticed about your posts bal, the people you trash the most in these threads are all players who can kill you solo. TMI, KMS, WORM, WHOA and a few others but you get my point. You seem to crap talk the best and when you’re always hiding that’s just funny. So thank you for putting me in this group of real pvpers.

T

Trinsauce

Well guys, I'm reactivating my account tonight after work... Lost my keep due to a stupid error by my bank not having my personal info correct but I still have some stuff... Some of u will get a kick out of me returning and some will welcome it... I'm here to have fun again not deal with any politics so please leave me outta it all...

Hope to have some good fun fights in the upcoming days...

Trinity

B

Busters

Bal, i only got to fight you one time, and that was on pip and u were on your dismount tamer, i remember you telling me if i attacked one of your friends again you would take a count to kill me. Do you remember what happened?? I attacked your friend and he ran, u dismounted me and sent your dread after me, so i killed your dread then killed you because you could not get far enough away to get a hide off. Even when you were in otk with us you never would attack any cop unless we went first, then you would come out of hiding to try to get a kill on who we were targeting, then back to hiding again. That was why we never really tried to heal you, because u always hid and then complained to no end when you died. Anyone in this game has potential to be a good pvper, but you can't do that when you hide 90% of the time. I have been watching you argue with everyone on here, so i thought i would just tell you how bad you really are, drop hiding and stealth or make a char that can fight without it. You and Ruffles like to talk alot, but the difference between you 2 is that Ruffles does not claim to be good.. She knows what she can do and can't do. You on the other hand think you are so good when actually you are not. Point is: don't talk **** if you can't back it up! When i trash talk people, i know that i can handle myself without hiding. It's fine to use a stealther when greatly outnumbered, but it does not make you good when u res kill or wait till they are low on health to attack.

F

Freya/Passion

Glad to see you coming back Trin, Sorry to hear about your keep. If you need a place to stay or some gear Q me! :thumbsup:

R

Ruffles

I'm beginning to think Ruffles knows more about tactics than you Skull...
ROFL.... Skull is MUCH better than I am. I am smart enough to know that most pvpers know more about tactics than I do. I still have much to learn.

Skull is not only good in PVP, he is a good and decent person in the game. I value that more in a player than I do skills.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well guys, I'm reactivating my account tonight after work... Lost my keep due to a stupid error by my bank not having my personal info correct but I still have some stuff... Some of u will get a kick out of me returning and some will welcome it... I'm here to have fun again not deal with any politics so please leave me outta it all...

Hope to have some good fun fights in the upcoming days...

Trinity
About f'ing time

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To those of you who are not aware of this fact, and I know there are quite a few that don't:

Tactics are NOT a box of breath mints.

PvP is NOT hiding although it has it's uses in tactics

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bal, i only got to fight you one time
And the next time I ran into OTK at a spawn they were doing at COD, and I seem to remember killing 5 of them in a row... I wasn't too impressed. It was all of 1 minute till 5 were dead to a um, "no skill hider?" Legolas remembers I'm sure. :) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.