• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.01)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Busters

And the next time I ran into OTK at a spawn they were doing at COD, and I seem to remember killing 5 of them in a row... I wasn't too impressed. It was all of 1 minute till 5 were dead to a um, "no skill hider?" Legolas remembers I'm sure. :) haha
I find that really hard to believe, but i was not there so i would have to check into that.. And you were in otk we all left before you, so how did u raid it? Anyhow, if i was there, u would have not made it out

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There weren't many people on OTK and I do not remember this stated event either. Very odd.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey TMI !!! We had a moderately entertaining fight vs COP last night.. 6-7 COP + 50 guards vs 5 SCAM... It was going for about an hour... COP could really have used a leader that knows when to sound the retreat... of course perhaps KMS had to keep fighting (he was in STAT the WHOLE hour..lol) bc he's the Sheriff & without the guards.... Anyway. I think 2 of us got stated at some time and well.. probably 15+ COP deaths.. Granted once your in STAT that isn't hard, but the guards made it interesting!

S

Skullcollector

COP could really have used a leader that knows when to sound the retreat...
I am glad they didn’t retreat to fast for I had fun. That did go on for a little over an hour that started at the cop house and moved to the faction guards. I was able to avoid stat loss but several times it was close. I haven’t been on last few days so to log in and get in that fight shortly after it started was great. I had a bad day at work so coming here to uo and being able to mass kill people and no one really gets hurt, great therapy! I went to bed with a smile and in a much better mood. So for all you people out there that are having a bad day kill two cop and call me in the morning. I bet you to will feel better.

S

Skullcollector

*scratchs head*

What do ya mean? Its been kind of quiet around here these past few days.
My friend you better enjoy this quiet time while you can. At any time this thread can erupt into a battle of mud slinging and verbal bashing. You can kind of think of this as the calm before the storm. The pressure is building so be scared…be very scared!

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wouldnt think anyone but Scam members will be posting for quite some time..

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How boring...
You're right the Sonoma PvP scene is very boring haven't seen any cop capturing towns or doing spawns, I see a few SCAM here and there fighting some bluebies at the gate, but that's about it.... what happened to COP ruffles are you guys done "PvPing"?

* Had to edit to put quotes around PvPing since COP and your name were mentioned in the same sentence, cheers! :D *

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not had the time to do much fighting lately but news of hours long battles between Min/COM/ and SL have been circulating for the last few days.

I understand that KMS is still trying to exercise his "I am Sheriff" super powers, to no avail. I noticed, last night, that COM had the towns..good for them.

It is excellent to see everything constantly changing hands. It means a lively PvP atmosphere and that is a very good thing for all involved.

B

Busters

Well majority of the com guys with colisto are x-cop members, so of coarse both will fight over towns. And yes, for once the battles have been happening at the bases, so much more fun, and more open to fight. Seems com is focusing on using 3 super drags to protect their base with faction guards, but we killed all them and all the guards, was quite funny. Seems though colistos guild will be the new zerg soon, because last night we heard he is bringing people from others shards. They talk alot of trash, but from what i hear, they are trash. So sounds like another zerg guild with no skill is coming to sonoma. yay more to kill:danceb:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got on tonight for the first time in days.

There were about 15 COP running around and not many SCAM. Within an hour, we got some more SCAM on and it was on! Unfortunately, after several COP were killed, they logged off en mass... not to be seen again this night. I was disappointed, to say the least. No COM at all. So we went and stole the remaining sigs from COP and placed the towns, just for grins.

S

Spankmaster

I quit pvping but keep the news rolling i would still like to know who is on top

M

Madchild

Got on tonight for the first time in days.

There were about 15 COP running around and not many SCAM. Within an hour, we got some more SCAM on and it was on! Unfortunately, after several COP were killed, they logged off en mass... not to be seen again this night. I was disappointed, to say the least. No COM at all. So we went and stole the remaining sigs from COP and placed the towns, just for grins.
that sounds like your normal sunday night 10:00 11:00 rolls around and people start getting off their computers and getting ready to have a case of the mondays my self at abt 11 i have to start thinking about gettin across the city to the office .

vent went like this

"they are in our base"
"oh well im not gonna be late for work for a few coloured balls"
"no job = no food, no uo "

and we all slept nice having watched KMS kill all the Em's set him against .

H

harrypotted III

that sounds like your normal sunday night 10:00 11:00 rolls around and people start getting off their computers and getting ready to have a case of the mondays my self at abt 11 i have to start thinking about gettin across the city to the office .

vent went like this

"they are in our base"
"oh well im not gonna be late for work for a few coloured balls"
"no job = no food, no uo "

and we all slept nice having watched KMS kill all the Em's set him against .
Kms didn't duel me and I'm the true best on this shard. (The ems banned me and wouldn't let me in to duel him).

If Kms thinks otherwise then I'm offering him a duel any time any place to show everybody.

T

TrustMeInc

Kms didn't duel me and I'm the true best on this shard. (The ems banned me and wouldn't let me in to duel him).

If Kms thinks otherwise then I'm offering him a duel any time any place to show everybody.

The fact is another loss for Harry Potter. KMS came to duel him and SCAM ganked him because harry potter was too scared to fight him 1v1 so another loss for potter. No balls harry you got a 1v1 fight with a COP and all you could do is gank. But I knew that was coming no skill. SCAM duel = gank job.

KMS dueled everyone else and WON at the event. So again another loss for Harry. roflamo

F

Freya/Passion

Woah...Wait a min. Skull planned this event with the EMs. And Scam his own guild ruined the event? Damn... Oh wait I'm not surprised are you?

H

harrypotted III

The fact is another loss for Harry Potter. KMS came to duel him and SCAM ganked him because harry potter was too scared to fight him 1v1 so another loss for potter. No balls harry you got a 1v1 fight with a COP and all you could do is gank. But I knew that was coming no skill. SCAM duel = gank job.

KMS dueled everyone else and WON at the event. So again another loss for Harry. roflamo
The fact is I was ready to duel and still am. If Kms is the "best" he'll man up and duel me. Same with you. I'll beat all of you with my east coast ping thats how bad you are.

T

TrustMeInc

The fact is I was ready to duel and still am. If Kms is the "best" he'll man up and duel me. Same with you. I'll beat all of you with my east coast ping thats how bad you are.
Like I said before stop asking untill I get my money you wont be getting a duel. As far as KM the point of fighting you at the event was to show once and for all how useless you are. But you couldn't even man up and fight him because you know you where about to get put in your place. SO Harry potter you had your chance again to prove in front of everyone you are the "so called best" and once again fuked it up. Maybe you will get another chance with KM at the next event but as for me like I said a million time you can f-off pay me my money or you get nothing. YOu pay me I will duel you with whatever rules you want just fn pay me.

S

Skullcollector

Woah...Wait a min. Skull planned this event with the EMs. And Scam his own guild ruined the event? Damn... Oh wait I'm not surprised are you?
I didn’t plan this event with the EM’s, everyone did at the last PVP tribunal. The rules were the ones I posted but that’s because almost no one gave input. All I been hearing from my own guild and many others is how stupid the rules were. Well if no one likes the rules why wont anyone post their own ideas…I will answer that, they don’t have a damn clue themselves because any rule you post will just give someone an excuse if they lose. “Well if that rule wasn’t there I would have OWNED you”…what the F*** ever. EVERYONE quit complaining and give an opinion or STFU about the fight night events!!!

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skull did take the initiative to open a thread to gather ideas for the fight night, otherwise it probably wouldn't have gotten done, and he is taking the heat for doing so. It has been mentioned several times before that the rules will vary from each event until people sit down and down and come to a consensus as to what worked and what didn't. People that have competed in all the events (or at least some) should have a pretty good idea of what they liked and what needed changed, so if their is another event then maybe they can give their input.

F

Freya/Passion

My apologies Skull, I got the feeling that you were part of the event planning due to how involved you were with it here on the forums. I just thought how horrifying it must have been for you to watch your guild disrespect you like that. But my Mistake!!

I think the idea of having different group areas will work best. Kinda like penning a bunch of wild hyena's. I think we have proven time and time again on these forums we will not cooperate and work together.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not a big fan of COP and really just created this account to shut up ruffles, which it seems to have been pretty effective at doing. Though despite this I have a few words for you Harry. First of all you are not the best on Sonoma actually the guy who KMS beat in the last duel I've seen that guy mop the floor with your ******** face and you had a mare on him at the time too! If you thought you were the best you would have kept your guild under control long enough to have a legitimate duel vs KMS. You get yourself banned from he housing knowing that it would happen if you broke the rules then claim you're the best and that you would have won the duels? You sir are an idiot and you are just an average PvPing mage. Also I'd love to take you on in a mage duel to show you how big mouth and not enough skill to match you are meet me on the test shard anytime so I can wax your ass... and please shut up about KMS because you for fitted the duel cause you were too much of a coward to fight cause you know you would have lost.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First person SCAM ganked was KMS, and the second person they ganked was Houdini. Hmmm...interesting selection. KMS was to duel the the GM of SCAM in front of everyone, and Houdini had already won the mage contest in the past, so basically they put 2 of the top competitors out of comission for 20 minutes.

T

TrustMeInc

Hmmm..

SCAM GM vs COP GM

Face it Harry potter didn't want to be publicly humiliated in front of everyone again. He got a 1v1 to finally prove that he is the so called best and chickens out.

Yep sounds like Harry. Thanks for proving me right once again. Kind of like our match Harry always running good job! roflmao

Nice way to run away from public humiliation let gank yea sounds like a SCAM duel and you wonder why no one 1v1 a SCAM member. This is exactly why. Why would anyone in their right mind want to deal you with you? Too funny another loss for Potter what a chicken s*it.

S

Skullcollector

Im just gonna leave this here
Just wondering Ron, what’s your point? You are showing a two year old pic taken back when we were still fighting in britt. Do you remember why I was pissed Ron? I was helping you kill TIC/MOO and when one of them got me low, you turned on me and got the kill shot. Show the only attack you did on me in your journal, a lightning for the win. Nice edit.

I was annoying? No, I was killing you on sight so you took the only opportunity you could find to kill me when I wasn’t even targeting you. I am still here Ron, you have been MIA for the last two years…coincidence? Let me guess that was the last screen shot you ever took in UO…My annoyance must have been too much for you.

Im at the gate, champ spawns, harrys, faction bases and anywhere else in fel the fights are. My characters are still the same, skull is my mage, skullcollector and skullsniper are sill my archers. Where and who are you in the game? Ill be waiting...

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm..

SCAM GM vs COP GM

Face it Harry potter didn't want to be publicly humiliated in front of everyone again. He got a 1v1 to finally prove that he is the so called best and chickens out.

Yep sounds like Harry. Thanks for proving me right once again. Kind of like our match Harry always running good job! roflmao

Nice way to run away from public humiliation let gank yea sounds like a SCAM duel and you wonder why no one 1v1 a SCAM member. This is exactly why. Why would anyone in their right mind want to deal you with you? Too funny another loss for Potter what a chicken s*it.

hey bro i or any other member will do it anytime ya want. no questions asked. im always upfor 1 v 1 or 2 v 2. we do 100 mil a person entry. just let me know.

R

Ruffles

I am not a big fan of COP and really just created this account to shut up ruffles, which it seems to have been pretty effective at doing.
Sorry, I haven't been very active but I am dealing with a death in the family. I will be back to posting normally when I am able.

S

Skullcollector

Sorry, I haven't been very active but I am dealing with a death in the family. I will be back to posting normally when I am able.
Very sorry to hear that Ruff, take your time and come back when your ready. Be strong!

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please don't come back at all. Just get in the game it was fun seeing you killed over and over at the event, actually it was fun seeing everyone who got ganked, but you were my absolute favorite!.

S

Stormy_Winters

Please don't come back at all. Just get in the game it was fun seeing you killed over and over at the event, actually it was fun seeing everyone who got ganked, but you were my absolute favorite!.
Wow, you actually can post something that doesn't make my eyes bleed to read. I was beginning to think you were never taught how to write properly. That one has punctuation and everything. Im impressed.

So how did you do at fight night? Oh wait.. you probably didn't fight. You are a board warrior who is too much of a coward to show on the field of battle. Its amusing, you talk a great talk, but yet you don't really pvp. So perhaps its YOU who doesn't belong here and should dissapear. Of course, you won't , why? Simply because this is as good as you can get. In the game you are a nobody who probably hangs out around real pvp'rs wishing to be.. Just Like Them when you grow up and grow a pair. Not gonna happen.

I know i know.. Fight you on the test center (chest thump) . Sure, make up a place to fight that noone will go because its just a waste of time. You want to fight, tell us who you are, and get on the field. Just, no crying after you die ok?

F

Freya/Passion

Okay 2 things:

1. Why will you guys only duel for 100 Millions dollars? That is ridiculous.

2. For those who only want to duel anonymously, its called a disguise kit. If you don't have one I have one that you can borrow.

There All problems solved, Duels for Free, Duels on Sonoma.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, you actually can post something that doesn't make my eyes bleed to read. I was beginning to think you were never taught how to write properly. That one has punctuation and everything. Im impressed.

So how did you do at fight night? Oh wait.. you probably didn't fight. You are a board warrior who is too much of a coward to show on the field of battle. Its amusing, you talk a great talk, but yet you don't really pvp. So perhaps its YOU who doesn't belong here and should dissapear. Of course, you won't , why? Simply because this is as good as you can get. In the game you are a nobody who probably hangs out around real pvp'rs wishing to be.. Just Like Them when you grow up and grow a pair. Not gonna happen.

I know i know.. Fight you on the test center (chest thump) . Sure, make up a place to fight that noone will go because its just a waste of time. You want to fight, tell us who you are, and get on the field. Just, no crying after you die ok?

Ruffles hubby right? The whiney pvpless guy that occasionally pops in COPs vent? I would be happy to fight you on the test shard and just to let you know I see more pvp action on the test shard than I do on Sonoma is pathetic. Also who is to say I didn't participate in the PvP event? You are complete garbage please shut your face and get on the field.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just wondering Ron, what’s your point? You are showing a two year old pic taken back when we were still fighting in britt. Do you remember why I was pissed Ron? I was helping you kill TIC/MOO and when one of them got me low, you turned on me and got the kill shot. Show the only attack you did on me in your journal, a lightning for the win. Nice edit.

I was annoying? No, I was killing you on sight so you took the only opportunity you could find to kill me when I wasn’t even targeting you. I am still here Ron, you have been MIA for the last two years…coincidence? Let me guess that was the last screen shot you ever took in UO…My annoyance must have been too much for you.

Im at the gate, champ spawns, harrys, faction bases and anywhere else in fel the fights are. My characters are still the same, skull is my mage, skullcollector and skullsniper are sill my archers. Where and who are you in the game? Ill be waiting...

Just speaks for your character, or lack there of :) I'm laughing.

S

Stormy_Winters

Ruffles hubby right? The whiney pvpless guy that occasionally pops in COPs vent? I would be happy to fight you on the test shard and just to let you know I see more pvp action on the test shard than I do on Sonoma is pathetic. Also who is to say I didn't participate in the PvP event? You are complete garbage please shut your face and get on the field.
Aww, did i hurt your feelings girlyman? I AM on the field. I don't seem to see you there though. Funny, noone else does either.

You know, i can't decide if you are a male or female.. The no gonads you display leans towards female.. but the arrogance leans towards young male.. Are you a hermaphrodite? Thats got to be it.. I Dub thee.. Hermy..

Well Hermy, As i said, you want to met me on the field, Log on a real char on Sonoma, and you will see me. Otherwise, don't waste my time girlyman.

H

harrypotted III

I am not a big fan of COP and really just created this account to shut up ruffles, which it seems to have been pretty effective at doing. Though despite this I have a few words for you Harry. First of all you are not the best on Sonoma actually the guy who KMS beat in the last duel I've seen that guy mop the floor with your ******** face and you had a mare on him at the time too! If you thought you were the best you would have kept your guild under control long enough to have a legitimate duel vs KMS. You get yourself banned from he housing knowing that it would happen if you broke the rules then claim you're the best and that you would have won the duels? You sir are an idiot and you are just an average PvPing mage. Also I'd love to take you on in a mage duel to show you how big mouth and not enough skill to match you are meet me on the test shard anytime so I can wax your ass... and please shut up about KMS because you for fitted the duel cause you were too much of a coward to fight cause you know you would have lost.
This post made me lol. I've beaten everybody on sonoma ina mage duel (including Kms) with an east coast ping. If i played this game for more than once every 2 weeks i might have actually cared to duel kms or enter that tourney. However I have already proven myself to be the best here.

BTW get the **** outta here with this test center ****. Your obviously a nobody just due to the simple fact that play tC and you come on the sonoma boards and pick fights with nubs like Ruffles. Come meet me on any real shard of your choice and I'll be glad to duel you. (preferably an east coast one).

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I AM on the field.
Ummm...no..if you are in COP....you are in the HOUSE. The HOUSE is NOT the field. Just clearing that up for you, as a public service.

If you really want to learn how to fight, you are going to have to leave COP. As long as you are in that group, with that poor leadership..you are at the top level you are ever going to be..and that is pretty low compared to most others.

Step out, enjoy a new breath of fresh air. Learn better teamwork, tactics, templates.

According to reports..everything is better outside of COP. Just ask those who left..there are so many so it will take you a good deal of time to go through all of them. In my investigations, there are 3 words most commonly used when asked how things are once you leave COP:

1/ Oh
2/ Thank
3/ God!

Not that I know, of course, I am as unbiased as Jag. Just reporting what I hear.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww, did i hurt your feelings girlyman? I AM on the field. I don't seem to see you there though. Funny, noone else does either.

You know, i can't decide if you are a male or female.. The no gonads you display leans towards female.. but the arrogance leans towards young male.. Are you a hermaphrodite? Thats got to be it.. I Dub thee.. Hermy..

Well Hermy, As i said, you want to met me on the field, Log on a real char on Sonoma, and you will see me. Otherwise, don't waste my time girlyman.

Heh, you're not even clever enough to really respond, so this is all you get.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This post made me lol. I've beaten everybody on sonoma ina mage duel (including Kms) with an east coast ping. If i played this game for more than once every 2 weeks i might have actually cared to duel kms or enter that tourney. However I have already proven myself to be the best here.

BTW get the **** outta here with this test center ****. Your obviously a nobody just due to the simple fact that play tC and you come on the sonoma boards and pick fights with nubs like Ruffles. Come meet me on any real shard of your choice and I'll be glad to duel you. (preferably an east coast one).
You would rather xfer or take all the time to build a character on a different shard rather than whip it up really quickly on TC? Okay, so be it harry. I have mages on Legends, TC, Atl, Chessy, Siege, and a few of the jap shards which I know you wont be interested in dueling on. So pick one and let's do it.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you come on the sonoma boards and pick fights with nubs like Ruffles
I pick fights with all of you because you're all a bunch of nubs who spend more time PvPing with yours words you guys use servers, hide in houses, get kicked out of PvP events, steath, hide, etc... and still talk **** as if you're awesome PvPers. Sonoma is a worthless shard with worthless PvPers. You should come to a real shard worm, but if you did you wouldn't be top ****, you'd just be ****.

S

Skullcollector

I pick fights with all of you because you're all a bunch of nubs who spend more time PvPing with yours words you guys use servers, hide in houses, get kicked out of PvP events, steath, hide, etc... and still talk **** as if you're awesome PvPers. Sonoma is a worthless shard with worthless PvPers. You should come to a real shard worm, but if you did you wouldn't be top ****, you'd just be ****.
What ever…come fight and we will see if what you say is true that ALL Sonoma are worthless newbs and house hiders. When you group all of us that way means either you don’t know most of us very well or your just plain dumb. The reason I will not play test is I watched a few fights there and all I seen was switching skills in the middle of fights. That had to be the lamest thing I have ever seen and if someone says they are a skilled pvper there then stay in test because you cant do that on a REAL shard. Besides its Sonoma that sucks so make a character here and come own us…good luck on that. Im sure you will have a different outlook once you try. :thumbsup:

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No need to get nasty...

Anyway, this thread was getting too long already. Time for version .02.

Status
Not open for further replies.