• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.01)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruffles

News for 06/25/09 Are you bailing for all your worth Ruffles?? Looks like people really do get tired of dying constantly and **** poor leadership. LOL.... *plays Taps*
Not at all, Widow. I didn't join COP for the numbers, but for the good people in it. Win or lose the battles, I'll still remain. Contrary to your belief, I know I am going to die sometimes..it's part of the game and makes surviving all that sweeter. As for our leadership? They will outlast you and the rest of scam.

H

harrypotted III

Not at all, Widow. I didn't join COP for the numbers, but for the good people in it. Win or lose the battles, I'll still remain. Contrary to your belief, I know I am going to die sometimes..it's part of the game and makes surviving all that sweeter. As for our leadership? They will outlast you and the rest of scam.
I'm 100x the leader Kms could ever hope to be. We have fun and we win. Thats whats its all about.

R

Ruffles

I'm 100x the leader Kms could ever hope to be. We have fun and we win. Thats whats its all about.
Well considering you have never been the leader of any guild I have been in, wouldn't know. But from what I do know about you..I seriously doubt it. KMS is on the other hand a terrific leader, I can say that from experience. I play to have fun, winning is just icing on the cake. Of course, how you have that fun is open to interpretation now isn't it?

H

harrypotted III

Well considering you have never been the leader of any guild I have been in, wouldn't know. But from what I do know about you..I seriously doubt it. KMS is on the other hand a terrific leader, I can say that from experience. I play to have fun, winning is just icing on the cake. Of course, how you have that fun is open to interpretation now isn't it?
Ask most people that play with me when I'm playing and in vent 99% of the time even while fighting I laugh and make people laugh. We have fun and on top of that we win which makes it even more fun. Kms on the other hand doesn't seem like a bright light. I would know from back in the MOO days.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that in between your guild mates telling you to quit crying in vent? haha No wonder they like you, hearing you cry is hillarious. That's fun for the whole guild.

H

harrypotted III

Is that in between your guild mates telling you to quit crying in vent? haha No wonder they like you, hearing you cry is hillarious. That's fun for the whole guild.
lol only Whoa says that. I tend to get like that when I have insignificant stealthers disrupting me while I'm trying to 1v1.

S

Skullcollector

I’ve been in both cop and scam’s vent. Cops vent is like being with family, everyone is trying hard to respect each other. The humor is clean and nice for the most part. In scams vent its like being at the bar with about 10 friends 20 minutes before last call. They are cutting each other up, laughing a lot and having fun. Now just like this thread if your thin-skinned you wouldn’t like being in their vent at all. I personally don’t mind either vent, both have good points and bad points.

As far as what GM is better, that shouldn’t even be a question for the BOTH have been very successful over many years at putting together groups that can win. KMS uses more of the numbers and many different kinds of tactics and Worm puts together smaller groups of only skilled players. Both work in their own ways. Cop was on top for a long time and now scam is. Who knows what could happen two weeks from now…

F

Freya/Passion

In two weeks it will probably be the same, I don't think school starts until August.

F

Freya/Passion

Okay Z0G's Seriously where have you all gone? Again after waiting for 1 week in Haven we have dropped your Chaos/Order offer. Please let us know what the problem is? I would hate for something like this to happen again.

Freya

S

Skullcollector

Okay Z0G's Seriously where have you all gone? Again after waiting for 1 week in Haven we have dropped your Chaos/Order offer. Please let us know what the problem is? I would hate for something like this to happen again.

Freya
Good luck Freya! Everytime I declaired war with zogs we would run up the score to 10+ to 0 and they would quit the war. Then trax would claim that it was me who quit the war because I was scard... all righty then.

F

Freya/Passion

Universities? Colleges? High Schools? Oh I was thinking Elementary...

Come on Harry get alittle defensive its not gonna be as fun if you agree with everything!! :wall:

F

Freya/Passion

Good luck Freya! Everytime I declaired war with zogs we would run up the score to 10+ to 0 and they would quit the war. Then trax would claim that it was me who quit the war because I was scard... all righty then.
Well its alittle frustrating, Everytime I see Zog all they do is talk about how no one will War with them, and how scared the shard is of them.
Its not something I want to do, with the whole Trammie event going on right now. But seriously July 19th....Bring it on Zog!!

cheif wahoo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it was a sad sad day for Third Legion, As the COWARDLY Thraximus sent Third legion a war invite on June 19, 2009. Nitro Honorably accepted the war invite then all Zog vanishes for 5 days no sign of any Zog Green anywhere on sonoma they vanished and ran away just like Saddam Hussein did in the Kuwait war. Oohra says the Third Legion Marines. Zog is all talk and no action they are the big sonoma BEER TRUCK DRIVER :loser:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zog vanishes for 5 days no sign of any Zog Green anywhere on sonoma they vanished and ran away just like Saddam Hussein did in the Kuwait war. Oohra says the Third Legion Marines. Zog is all talk and no action they are the big sonoma BEER TRUCK DRIVER :loser:
Ok kiddies, can we get back to the pvp discussion, not the Trammel kiss kiss hug hug stuff you girls do there...

Speaking of... where'd that noob cop guy go that everyone called "Mr. Pink...?" That guy ran his mouth so much I think he lost weight and disappeared... I can almost hear his mouth still tho... it sounds strangely like the sound of it shutting.

H

harrypotted III

Anybody seen Trust Me Inc.? O thats right SCAM leveled the playing field so it's time for him to play that "other game" until we all quit again.

I

I C Y U LOVE S C A M

I just wanted to pop in and say.... its a game... and I LOVE YOU ALL!

T

Transformer

Anybody seen Trust Me Inc.? O thats right SCAM leveled the playing field so it's time for him to play that "other game" until we all quit again.
Obviously you don't know all his characters. He has been playing. He was just on field.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
News for 06/26/09 :stir:

It was a slow and frustrating day trying to find COP to kill. Late in the afternoon, they were found trying to do a spawn. Well, you all now know they are not allowed to spawn anymore so 3 SCAM went down and killed them or ran them out. They did not make it out with their scrolls. :stretcher:

They must have fired up the old telephones because about 8 showed up trying to field fight. That was a mistake. 3 SCAM took them all down. :stretcher:

Things quited down and then the word was passed..a dozen or so were turtled up at the Minax base "guarding the sigils"...against no-one. LOLZ. 3-4 SCAM went there to try to get them to fight but they only wanted to hole up in the canyon with fields and such. It was truly pathetic. They did manage to kill a couple SCAM and it was decided to wait and see if they actually wanted to field fight again. Well..we all know what happened...nothing at all. :bored:

Folks, I don't think we even need to stick a fork in COP, every one knows they are done and getting served up every day and night now. Question is, as their end approaches, what is next. :sword:

Maybe SCAM can recruit Ruffles to keep the ingame house clean? At least she will have something to do and do better than her current try at a stealth archer. I am sure TMI and Selk can be put to work mowing the ingame lawns or something and KMS can surely clean ingame toilets or something for them. Don't give them anything difficult, they really can't handle those kind of things yet. Maybe, with proper training, SCAM can move them up to meat shields or something..they are at least used to that task. :owned: :loser:

Signing off for now and remember; The UO Surgeon General says that killing at least 1 COP per day is good for your overall health. :danceb:

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually 2 of the 3 people speaking are no longer with COP and at the time of the conversation they had already left. As far as Dom goes, he has formed his own guild on this shard. Try looking up the guild MS13.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually 2 of the 3 people speaking are no longer with COP and at the time of the conversation they had already left. As far as Dom goes, he has formed his own guild on this shard. Try looking up the guild MS13.
Oh.. my applogies. This must mean that the behavior they are referring to did not occur while they were COP members.... LoL

and in reguards to MS13....

MS13 Wilki info

Wilkipedia Quote:
MS-13 criminal activities include drug smuggling and sales, black market gun sales, human trafficking, auto thefts, home invasions, assaults on law enforcement officials, and contract killing.[5]
Yeah only Mr. Pink would try to act so BAD yet fail soooo miserably at it.

W

WhoaNightFall

Ya Vhinn i did say that. Thats my way of getting him to get over it. Get over the fact that some trashy stealther poped out for the kill shot on his 2v1 that he was winning. U knew what u were doing Vhinn, u knew that the holy light would hit both of them. Sitting in my vent, wanting to join our guild, u purposely tryed to kill Him and the other guy. Then laughed about it in vent. Things like that r the reason y ur third pvp trash, and y no one wants u in there guild. U claim to be this great solo pvper, but u play a stealther! How about u really back ur mouth up and duel me. Ill put up 30 mill and the broker fee, if u win its all yours. If i win, i want nothing. Just the fact of shutting u up is payment enough for me. Ill be on Juicey.
Maybe me finally posting here will bring about new constructive conversation.
Id like to see more talk about templates, gears, setups, and strats.

P.S.
Ruffles this is a PVP threat, u have no business posting here.

S

Skullcollector

First of all thank you for proving my past points about many in cop and the unspeakable things…TOLD YOU! As far as the MS13 guild I cannot wait to see you in numbers and hope this guild will stand up and fight and not use faction guards or houses to fight out of. Also just because you left cop does not mean your now welcome or safe from attack, it just means your more alone than ever! All the ones who left cop only joined them in the first place because they had numbers and were on top. Now that cop is not on top, the “ban wagon” jumpers jumped ship and are looking for the new leaders of Sonoma. Don’t look in our direction for if you do ill shoot you in the face with my bow!…ok that was a little rough sorry. You need to pick a guild and stand by them no matter what, win or lose!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
JOIN CALISTO HERE YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK!

Ya Vhinn i did say that. Thats my way of getting him to get over it. Get over the fact that some trashy stealther poped out for the kill shot on his 1v1 that he was losing. U knew what u were doing Vhinn, u knew that the holy light would hit both of them. Sitting in my vent, wanting to join our guild (ur dillusional), u purposely tryed to kill Him (tried?) and the other guy. Then laughed about it in vent. Things like that r the reason y ur third pvp trash, and y no one wants u in there guild. (haha) U claim to be this great solo pvper, but u play a stealther! How about u really back ur mouth up and duel me. (I have, you suck.)
You couldn't have said it any better, cept for my little changes. He was losing a one vs one. He was at 25% health when my one holy light hit him. Accident/purpose, does it matter? It's STILL hillarious. haha The crying was just the icing on the cake. And if I was sitting in vent to join... why on EARTH would I kill Hairy then laugh? You're WAY overestimating how much I care about you, your supposed skill, and me joining a guild with Hairy in it. haha Thanks for the good laugh though. I'll stick to the trash stealther that killed Hairy, you do your thing with 15+ against the little COP girls... Personally I think you have no cahones for needing more than 2, but whatever. I wouldn't get 10 people together against COP then BRAG about it, it makes you look like sissies needing THAT MANY. hah

BTW: It's a good thing someone in SCAM plays a STEALTHER, or else that CLASSIC screenshot would never have been taken. *claps* haha

A

Anon7

I am not in SCAM though. I just caught that screenshot while trying to steal sigils. The conversation was so good I just stuck around to see if anything would happen.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
errrmmm..methinks you give him too much credit. Would change it to Sonoma Mis-information Minister at best, or even more accurate SCAM Propaganda Minister.

Here are some quotes from the beloved Iraqi Information Minister, some sound pretty familer. Just replace American with COP, British to non-faction COP and change Iraqi cities to Yew, Brit, Despise and you have instant Widow Maker. Quotes were taken from this website just to give credit.http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

"We are in control. They are in a state of hysteria. Losers, they think that by killing civilians and trying to distort the feelings of the people they will win. I think they will not win, those bastards."

"The British forces which were dropped there have been eliminated mostly on the (battle)field, except for those who fled ... It is a complete defeat ... Amazingly the Americans have pushed the British to do that. They pushed them ahead as if it is an experiment. The result was very tragic for the British."

“We have placed them in a quagmire from which they can never emerge except dead”

"These cowards have no morals. They have no shame about lying"

"They're not even [within] 100 miles [of Baghdad]. They are not in any
place. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion ... they are
trying to sell to the others an illusion."

"Their failure in this regard is abysmal. They want to tell the world changes thought - as a matter of fact, they do not respect the world, they want to tell taxpayers and the domestic public to keep them deceived. We will embroil them, confuse them and keep them in the quagmire. They have begun to tell more lies so that they might continue with the perpetration of their crimes. May they be accursed."

"We will kill them all........most of them."

"They are like a snake and we are going to cut it in pieces."

"They do not even have control over themselves! Do not believe them!"

"I would like to clarify a simple fact here: How can you lay siege to a whole country? Who is really under siege now? Baghdad cannot be besieged. Al-Nasiriyah cannot be besieged. Basra cannot be besieged."

"That ******* the American Minister of Defense Rumsfeld, and I won't say shamelessly, because they don't know what shame means. These are criminals. The whole word can hear the warning sirens. This criminal sitting in the White House is a pathetic criminal and his Defense Minister deserves to be beaten. These criminals lie to the world because they are criminals by nature and conditioning. They consider this a military site! Shame on you! You will forever be shamed! You have ruined the reputation of the American people in the most terrible way! Shame on you! And we will destroy you!"

"They are trapped in Umm Qasr. They are trapped near Basra. They are trapped near Nasiriyah. They are trapped near Najaf. They are trapped everywhere."

S

Stormy_Winters

First there was Tokyo Rose, Then came Baghdad Bob, Now there is Sonoma Snake...

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Knock off all the comments about hacking, cheating, 3rd party programs, glitching.

I don’t give a damn what it is, I have warned you all enough about this subject. Further violations will receive an infraction without a warning first. I have been more then tolerant on this issue.

Now please obey these very simple rules.

W

WhoaNightFall

Wow Vhinn u can edit a post to cover up the truth.... *claps* haha
Well there it is for everyone to read.... Vhinn lieing again trying to cover for his poor attempt at trash talking. Not to mention turning down my duel invite.... Called out? yes i think so. O and i forgot to mention in my last post that Worm is a good Gm. Its our teamwork and superior skill that enables SCAM to win out numbered or not.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Vhinn u can edit a post to cover up the truth.... *claps* haha
Well there it is for everyone to read.... Vhinn lieing again trying to cover for his poor attempt at trash talking. Not to mention turning down my duel invite.... Called out? yes i think so. O and i forgot to mention in my last post that Worm is a good Gm. Its our teamwork and superior skill that enables SCAM to win out numbered or not.
If Worm stopped too quickly in front of you, would he need to surgically remove your nose from his bum? Food for thought... Did he get you to come stick up for him? How cute, the little girls standing up for one another... awwww. It doesn't matter what you say here, you and I know who's the best, and it SURE isn't you.

H

harrypotted III

If Worm stopped too quickly in front of you, would he need to surgically remove your nose from his bum? Food for thought... Did he get you to come stick up for him? How cute, the little girls standing up for one another... awwww. It doesn't matter what you say here, you and I know who's the best, and it SURE isn't you.
You just don't understand Vhinn. Whoa and I are 100x the pvpers you will ever be. Everybody on Sonoma knows it. Stop posting here like you actually make a difference on this server and just go back to stealthing.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Spanky, this is silly (and ironoc):
http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1001092&postcount=131

Where is Lan ?!? And Seeker, haven't seen him in the past few days.
Umm..first off it is "ironic". Second is...I have no idea who LAN or Seeker are, not my concern? Third is...huh?? This is important to you in some way?? Because if it is, you are in waaaayyyyy the wrong guild to try to be calling for kettles when surrounded by dozens of pots. LOLZ!!!!!! Talk about ironic...Bahahahaaaaaa. :loser:

I, on the other hand, do not have to lie about my game play. I am open and honest, after close to 13 years of playing now. I have never scammed or stolen from anyone. I have given away, literally, billions worth of gold and items in my time here. I have nothing to hide at all. I simply do not script or cheat when doing any kind of PvP. Hell, I don't even drink pots. I kill each and every one of you clean, with no client mods or crutches or enhancements. Knowing how prevalent those "crutches" are..just how bad does that make most of your guildies now..I ask again... How bad does that make them now? ROFLCOPTERSATTACK!!!!!!!!!! :hahaha:

I make no apologies to ignoring a rule made on a flawed game system that potentially had long term health hazards attached to it's processes. That is simply not going to happen. I will not click a mouse a billion times if I can find something that will do it for me. Sometimes, it is as simple as a roll of pennies placed on a key. There is nothing else to say on this issue, as far as I am concerned. :scholar:

Face it...you are only mad at me because your guild is dead and I had a large part in doing it in. I came here to kill it and now, through mine and others steadfast dedication, it is now dead. Your "friends" are leaving in droves and you are upset because of the changes. Sweety..everything changes. Everything dies. Let it go. Move on. Transfer to another shard, like so many of your "friends", change your character names, join a different guild..whatever. Just don't be angry and upset because the inevitable has happened. Grow up. :bdh:

Instead of tapping Hunter on the shoulder about giving a warning to you. I choose to answer you honestly. That is not something you may not be able to reciprocate with easily. :owned:

I am honored that you feel a need to go through my many posts looking for words of wisdom you should live by. Thank you. Simple bowing and groveling would have sufficed though. :bowdown:

COP R.U.L.E.S. :thumbsup:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You just don't understand Vhinn. Whoa and I are 100x the pvpers you will ever be. Everybody on Sonoma knows it. Stop posting here like you actually make a difference on this server and just go back to stealthing.
You're nowhere NEAR a pvper. Nice try tho. haha Psst... One holy light girlfriend.... one holy light... haha I wasn't kidding when I said I'd quit if you can EVER cause me to die with ONE holy light. Offer stands.

H

harrypotted III

You're nowhere NEAR a pvper. Nice try tho. haha Psst... One holy light girlfriend.... one holy light... haha I wasn't kidding when I said I'd quit if you can EVER cause me to die with ONE holy light. Offer stands.
Just because you mash your holy light key down once and hold it there doesn't mean its one holy light. You disrupted my heal at least 4x.

BTW if your definition of a pvper is somebody that has hiding and stealth and just waits to res kill and gank, then your right I'm not a pvper.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol...I used to like playing Diablo all the time...I remember all the rez kills on got on COP and SCAM (sorry guys). Was even greater when I went factions and stated folks in the process!!!!

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess it's just me. If I had posted something like you did, I'd be ashamed to ever show myself again. Some have no shame I suppose.

H

harrypotted III

I guess it's just me. If I had posted something like you did, I'd be ashamed to ever show myself again. Some have no shame I suppose.
If I lost an argument horribly and responded with "kiss my white ass" I would be ashamed to show myself again......

I

I C Y U LOVE S C A M

lol...I used to like playing Diablo all the time...I remember all the rez kills on got on COP and SCAM (sorry guys). Was even greater when I went factions and stated folks in the process!!!!
This one time... at band camp......

R

Ruffles

P.S.
Ruffles this is a PVP threat, u have no business posting here.
ROFLMAO...a PVP threat? ROFLMAO Just what are you afraid of Juicey?

Let me make this VERY clear. Until the mods make a rule thats says "Ruffles can't post on the PVP forums." I AM going to damn well post when I want to post...so get over it.

R

Ruffles

Here are some quotes from the beloved Iraqi Information Minister, some sound pretty familer. Just replace American with COP, British to non-faction COP and change Iraqi cities to Yew, Brit, Despise and you have instant Widow Maker. Quotes were taken from this website just to give credit.http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/
Whoa...Kellgory...I stand corrected. Isn't using someone elses words without giving them credit...plagerism?

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me make this VERY clear. Until the mods make a rule thats says "Ruffles can't post on the PVP forums." I AM going to damn well post when I want to post...so get over it
And to settle the matter once and for all.

No one will be told they are not permitted to post in this PvP thread unless they are obviously ignoring the threads rules.

Id very much appreciate it that these comments come to a stop as they are getting very old and annoying.

The whole reason about PvPing and PKing is to have someone to kill and fight agaisnt. What do you think you are doing when you are attempting to discourage people from PvPing? Use you brain and think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.