• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valentines Gifts - Shard locations

DerekL

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On LS, the reward statue tells my other accounts chars i just got there: "You cannot use this.."
So i was only able to grab one statue with one account and thats it..
Anyone else encountered similar problems at LS?
It is ONE statue PER account PER Shard. Period.
Um... he wasn't try to claim more than once per account. Note the "other accounts" in his post. Note how he stated he was only able to use *one* account. So, your shouting isn't very useful because it didn't answer his question.

To the OP, yeah, I'm having the same problem on LS - I can't claim a gift on my second account.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just went and got flower vases on several accounts on Wakoku and Mugen in the last hour or so and didn't run into that problem on those shards. Did you try perhaps completely closing your client before you log on an account other than the original one to see if that helps? I'm not sure if it would, but it's the only thing I can think of to try.
So why not share where the flowers can be gotten on Mugen?!?!? Anyone else found the statue on Mugen

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Um... he wasn't try to claim more than once per account. Note the "other accounts" in his post. Note how he stated he was only able to use *one* account. So, your shouting isn't very useful because it didn't answer his question.

To the OP, yeah, I'm having the same problem on LS - I can't claim a gift on my second account.
Ran all 9 of mine thru there no problem

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for Mugen location Tina. I re-read the posts and I didnt see a previous mention but my eyes are bad hehe

Im still missing Great Lakes, Siege, Sakura, Mizuho, Balhae and Formosa. Think some are due to be turned on today

Though I did read a post that said Formosa's was by puzzle room in SA dungeon but that statue was now gone, can anyone verify if statue is gone so I dont go thru effort of getting chars access to that dungeon and find nothing

Last edited:

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i actually ran into the not being able to collect on 2 shards.
was running in my 3 accounts per shard and twice i got the 'you cant' message, both times was on HK shards.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whoever was having trouble on LS, I feel your pain. I can't get em there either, doesn't give me the message "you cannot get another gift at this time" or anything like that, that it says if you've already gotten one on that account. It merely says "You cannot use this"
Dunno what's up with that

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great Lakes' thingie, just put up this afternoon at a festival.

It's the northern farm area of mainland Skara. On Great Lakes it's a fairgrounds. It's inside a tent.

-Galen's player

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whoever was having trouble on LS, I feel your pain. I can't get em there either, doesn't give me the message "you cannot get another gift at this time" or anything like that, that it says if you've already gotten one on that account. It merely says "You cannot use this"
I just got the same thing.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Great Lakes Valentine's Statue:
You take the boat from Skara City by saying: "cross" and run east until you see a red brigand (he wont do harm, its a quest brigand)
Than you see a tent with a cupid's statue on top, the valentines statue is inside.
greets
Ron

GL_Valentines.JPG

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On LS, the reward statue tells my other accounts chars i just got there: "You cannot use this.."
So i was only able to grab one statue with one account and thats it..
Anyone else encountered similar problems at LS?
I just tried it again, 3 accounts i havent claimed any gift yet, it tells me "yu cannot use this" if i click the statue..
Just FYI

Actually, I don't have the time to check but I think I know what's happened...

Is the wooden table that was under the statue gone? These things tend to break if they were on a table or in a box which gets axed and, for whatever reason, the EMs put it on one knowing that. Not entirely sure why...

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Actually, I don't have the time to check but I think I know what's happened...

Is the wooden table that was under the statue gone? These things tend to break if they were on a table or in a box which gets axed and, for whatever reason, the EMs put it on one knowing that. Not entirely sure why...
Yes, the table is gone...what are we going to do now?:sad3:

lsstatue.JPG

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The EM page says the LS one should be fixed now. I already got mine so I can't test it, so if you couldn't get it before you'll have to go try again.

DerekL

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The EM page says the LS one should be fixed now. I already got mine so I can't test it, so if you couldn't get it before you'll have to go try again.
Just checked it with an account that couldn't get one before, and it worked. Don't let the lack of a table fool you.

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks again for doing an awesome job with the maps and all the information you took the time to put together ..
and also to everyone that submitted the information!

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks again for doing an awesome job with the maps and all the information you took the time to put together ..
and also to everyone that submitted the information!
Just curious, has anyone found the location for Mizuho? Thanks in advance and I really thank all for their input. sure makes things easier.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone had posted about Mizuho but I can't find the post anymore. It's to the left of the entrance of New Haven (as you run from the moongate toward the city), along the fence. The statue currently says there's 3 days left before it goes *poof*.

Kelly O'Brian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May somebody share the infos for Wakoku again, please?
Cant find them in this thread anymore (The link in UO Relics' quote of Tinas hints is broken).
PS: Golden Mirror on Arirang isnt anymore, Statuette on Great Lakes is gone too

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
These clicky items only had a 2 week lifespan I'm fairly sure most all of them have vanished by now.