• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valentines Gifts - Shard locations

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We were told (on Baja) from a trader that Alts were in the Painted Caves all the way in the back. Have fun with Lurg.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't have any issues grabbing them on Atlantic. There are a LOT of people there fighting trogs, Grobu, and Lurg. Even though my characters were quite capable of taking care of themselves there, even a noob, mounted, can dash in, all the way to the back, and grab it. No big deal.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also a map for Catskill would be much appreciated....Happy Valentines to All
Really? Go to East Brit, southernmost bridge from W. Brit. Go the the southeast. You'll find the guard tower, it's a square building on the SOUTHEAST corner of E. Brit.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I hear Oceana and Formosa had theirs but no word as to where they are.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh thanks, I saw the EM event but I must have missed mention of the reward

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like I missed a few due to having to sleep yesterday!

I'll try and add more maps later but I'm at work right now.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow - UO should not have involved EMs:( It's 9:00 EST on Legends, no rose... no news... and sadly enough, I'm not surprised. Maybe I can buy one off a Luna vendor tomorrow for 10 mill!

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Pacific is up :love:
They have a Moongate in front of the Counsellor's hall in Britt, which will take you to the cupid.Or,
you will see the area if running from the Britt moongate, look for the Big boxed in farmer's field, it's in there (sorry suck at directions!!)

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Pacific is up :love:
They have a Moongate in front of the Counsellor's hall in Britt, which will take you to the cupid.Or,
you will see the area if running from the Britt moongate, look for the Big boxed in farmer's field, it's in there (sorry suck at directions!!)
You go North from the Brit gate till you come up to the stable area - here is a pic for Pacific
greets

pacvalentinearea.JPG

virtualhabitat

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, the only shards left from North America and Europe are Great Lakes, Siege, and Napa. Correct?

The only reported Asian shards are Yamoto, Hokuto and Asuka?

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I want to thank the team for these. Although I also like gifts that pop into packs, these will be rarer--they are very pretty. I especially love how when you first get one it blossoms in your pack. Thank you!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Izumo through the spirit gate, through the spider cave to where the angels are
Well that was fun 9 for 9 on Izumo..... only 2 deaths to report. I think the easiest I found was to make a Gargoyle give it 50 str at least.... Mysticism of 50...... cast yourself a healing stone dump everything in the bank and then fly like a bat out of hell thru there ....... heal up once you get there and fly like a bat out of hell back out.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It looks like Mizuho's event will be Sunday at 7:00 am Eastern Time and Sakura's will be held immediately afterward, tentatively at 8:00 am Eastern Time. Meet in front of the New Haven bank on Mizuho and at the EM Hall on Sakura (it's in Nujelm and you can get to it via a moongate south of the West Britain Bank). It's recommended you have cartography skill and bring a map pen, blank scroll, blank rune, sextant, and don't bring your valuables!

Wakoku's event is Saturday at 7:00 am Eastern Time. Meet at the EM Hall in Nujelm (can use a moongate next to the small stone guard building SW of the west Britain Bank to get to the EM Hall). No battle planned, but still a good idea to bank your valuables.
Don't you just love getting V-day gifts on V-day, NOT.:(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So what is left far as I can tell is Great Lakes (Which will be Saturday), Napa Valley, Seige, Sakura, Wakoku, Mizuho, Mugen, Formosa, and Balhae. I think.

virtualhabitat

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shards not reported yet:

These first three are forthcoming per Tina Small's post just above this post.
Sakura
Mizuho
Wakoku
No report yet on the next three.
Balhae
Formosa
Mugen
These two should be available on Saturday?
Great Lakes
Siege Perilous
No word on:
Napa Valley

llamavoltex

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I only just had time now to check one half of the Underworld, up by the goblins and down in Navrey's lair. Will try to check the rest of it later this evening and run through the Abyss too if I don't spot it in the Underworld and someone else doesn't spot it first. (Maintenance for Formosa is in about one hour.) Thanks for the tip!
if you not find turquoise gate on deathtrap hallway. it's over.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found Arirang's cupid statue after much running around between many towns, after reading the intro story on the EM site. Here's how you get to the statue:

Go to the EM Hall in Britain on Arirang. Use the turquoise gate outside. It will take you to Nujelm. Run up the long flight of stairs to the building right below where you find Lefty the Ticket Seller. See Hanse the Broken-Hearted. In a room nearby, you will find his magical golden mirror. Say the word "love" while standing by the mirror. (It was a lucky guess to try that word.) You will end up in a small underground room NW of Yew. The cupid statue is there. When you have your flowers, use the turquoise moongate to exit back to the West Britain Bank. There is no way to get into the room from above ground.
Thank you Tina! The turquoise gates are no longer there, but you can still get the roses. I found my way to Nujelm, found the stairs near Lefty, ran up, saw Hanse, found the mirror, said "love" and got to the underground room. The cupid statue is still there, and still works. However, there's no way out of the room since the turquoise gate is gone. I had a rune book on my 1 established Arirang char and filled it with recall scrolls and shared it with my other 3 accounts that don't have established chars there. I gated them to Hanse's mirror and they got their roses and recalled back out. You could probably use the help i'm stuck option too. Maybe there's another way out but I couldn't figure it out. Thanks for the info! Cool little quest!

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
On LS, the reward statue tells my other accounts chars i just got there: "You cannot use this.."
So i was only able to grab one statue with one account and thats it..
Anyone else encountered similar problems at LS?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
On LS, the reward statue tells my other accounts chars i just got there: "You cannot use this.."
So i was only able to grab one statue with one account and thats it..
Anyone else encountered similar problems at LS?
It is ONE statue PER account PER Shard. Period.