• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valentines Gifts - Shard locations

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will say that, for the most part, I prefer the idea of a gift that pops into your pack or bank box, with a reward like this being a supplement.

There's something about having the reward pop in your pack that makes one smile even if one is not particularly looking forward to the actual reward.

-Galen's player

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Broke out my running shoes and went out "Shard Jumping" to fill my need for pixel crack!! Have yet to locate any other Shards other than Yamato and L.Superior with valentine cupid. Guess patience is a virtue :heart:Damn I'm tired from all this running about, time for a nap. Lmao

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM on Europa today announced, that the Valentins gift will be available on the shard on ... Valentines day.

So right, stay patient.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Asuka has it up now just follow the trail of Champion Plants from the New Magincia Gate.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event at Chess going on now will have statue out after event is over as of now its in the fair grounds out of south luna gate

Lady Havoc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Lake Austin had their's tonight as well. The statue was placed in the farm fields out west of Brit near the mountain pass... it is the southern most one along the mountain just south of the road. I hope my directions are describing it right. As of right now, there is a gate open in Luna that will take you to the statue.

Enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day =)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
IMHO This is to much BS for this. All shards should have them at the same time and at the same location or in your backpack. Peps are offering 35M for them because they don't think Baja is getting one. Total BS. V-Day is the 14th right.
Valentine's Day is on Thursday, February 14, 2013 (in 2 days).

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Event at Chess going on now will have statue out after event is over as of now its in the fair grounds out of south luna gate

Chessie's is in the orange tent at the west end of the fairgrounds outside Luna

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Asuka has their Cupid up in New Magincia, just follow the beautiful tree plants, you cant miss it.
Hokuto also has their Cupid up, inside the "Good Eats" shop in Britain across from the Healer's place :love:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, not into T.V. .... UO is my entertainment... And I enjoy it. I figure I spend about as much on UO as other people spend on those other forms of enjoyment.... but UO is probably a whole lot healthier.... won't give me lung cancer, won't cause me to wreck my car or lose my license... May make me somewhat of a couch potato but I get plenty of exercise at my job and I'm on my feet all day long..... so when I get home that's my time. Not that I feel I need to justify my expense to you.... but what you see as a waste I see as therapy..... UO has been with me thru the death of both of my parents.... about 3 or 4 pets.... has been my escape thru-out raising my children... and is where I spend time in a community... doing community oriented things, helping others, working for a brighter future.... ect...

I'm not one for going out, don't care for the whole bar scene never have.... don't like crowds.... I work Sundays so don't really have much time for church.... not that I'd go anyway since I really don't like crowds. Honestly outside of work I really don't know folk around here. Didn't grow up here this isn't my "hometown". Not really interested much in socializing outside work. I rather enjoy my time in-game socializing online... And as for the expense since I pay for only 1 six and one 3 month account in a month one usually at the start of the month and one at the end it really doesn't seem like that much. 30 to 60 bucks a paycheck.... again FAR less than many folk spend on booze and smokes.
You could drop a few accounts and drink and do drugs while you play UO.....

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's too bad they don't come in other colors, has anyone tried to dye t hem? Thanks for the heads up on locations guys !!! :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Origin just had their event, location is on top of WBB :)

LOVE my roses they are BEAUTIFUL! Thank you!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I Have a Question though, is this Gift only given out in tram? *runs and throws on his asbestos undies*

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Europa someone took the time to make up a little quest..seems kind of mean to me to spoil it outright *frowns*

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Someone above in a post put the location for the Hokuto shard that you missed.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The quest on Atlantic starts at Luna Bank. All I will say is EM Bennu isn't going to make it easy for you. *Evil Grin*

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I Have a Question though, is this Gift only given out in tram? *runs and throws on his asbestos undies*
Not real sure but I can say that I know VERY few fellies who give a rats about deco stuff.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic: INSIDE Painted Caves! Have fun - I have my Stealthers ;-)

DerekL

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The LS map is still AWOL.. (Don't get me wrong, you're doing a great service collecting all this!)

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not real sure but I can say that I know VERY few fellies who give a rats about deco stuff.

I give a rats arse about this crap.

Oh wait no I don't. I still have snow and grass in my characters bag because I can't throw them away and I can't drop them on the ground.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Great great great Job in collecting this txs alot DJad!!!
Didnt find Pacific's Spot yet still searching...

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Catskills is at the watch tower in the South East corner of East brit.

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
that is just dumb...
Dumb wasn't what I was thinking..... But I ran all 9 of my newbs thru and only died once..... so not too bad. But then there were about 15 people there killing trogs and such.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My suggestion... Create newb Ninjas. Drop the fencing raise up stealth as high as you can. Go as a rabbit.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic: INSIDE Painted Caves! Have fun - I have my Stealthers ;-)
i was able to run in and out and get the roses on my crafters with no problem thanks to the MANY people constantly killing the monsters in there, and rezzing you on the outside if you die :) thanks to everyone that is helping players get through the cave! and for opening constant gates to the caves from luna moongate. ps it helps if you ride a horse or something, versus running on foot.

Last edited:

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I find it... insulting... lacking... just bad form and showing a lack of knowledge of Ultima to have something like this end up anywhere but Empath Abby.

Just my opinion.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Personally, I find it... insulting... lacking... just bad form and showing a lack of knowledge of Ultima to have something like this end up anywhere but Empath Abby.

Just my opinion.
Oh I very much agree with that... Unless you want to put it at the shrine of compassion.... But the Abbey is the most logical choice.