• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] Bank Renovation Contest Update

S

Stupid Miner

My grossly exaggerated News Reporter powers tell me that I won... on every shard... for Luna bank too!

L

Lunaticus

My grossly exaggerated News Reporter powers tell me that I won... on every shard... for Luna bank too!
Uh, you can have Luna bank if I can have Umbra. I picture fluffy, pink bunnies with rainbows and cotton candy clouds. . . Trust me, there is NOTHING more evil than fluffy, pink bunnies! :spider:

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh, you can have Luna bank if I can have Umbra. I picture fluffy, pink bunnies with rainbows and cotton candy clouds. . . Trust me, there is NOTHING more evil than fluffy, pink bunnies! :spider:
Dibs on vesper if were divvying up towns!

Oh, and any update? Prolly take 2+ weeks like before...

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could imagine it might be that they won't unveil the winners until they actually make the changes, so as like a surprise when you log in and see a brand new bank. Probably more exciting that way anyway!

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought so too, my money's down on the next pub(which I hope is soon) is when they'd reveal the winning designs. :D

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awwww, just saw these after I posted! I love them!

Excellent themes, without feeling cluttered or overdone (Actually none of the designs I've seen here have been overdone, IMHO), and with added functionality too.

Out of all your great ideas, my favorite for some reason is the little cart with small blue flowers (flax, maybe?) in the Garden Renovation. Too cute, I want one! :heart:
I love all three designs. They are all geographically appropriate (Northen areas of the continent wouldn't have exceedingly tropical influences or plant life)

I wish these were for Catskills.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*peeks in to see*
*sighs*

Pub 58 will be soon right? Draconi? Sak? Anyone? I can't wait to see the winning entries.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need news already, dammit! God, even a "we're still deciding so just wait" is preferrable to total silence.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are many nice designs in this topic.

However I notice a flaw in a few of them. Some are taking up all the space around the bank for decorations. There has to actually be a place for players to stand and barter their goods. I hope the developers are keeping this in mind when selecting their entries.

G

GhostGL

There are many nice designs in this topic.

However I notice a flaw in a few of them. Some are taking up all the space around the bank for decorations. There has to actually be a place for players to stand and barter their goods. I hope the developers are keeping this in mind when selecting their entries.
Yeah that's what i was thinking when i did mine. The first one i just added a few things but didn't do anything with the roof. This time i did more and more with the roof. But yeah i tried to keep the roadways etc open so people can still get around the bank good.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was trying to make it more of a selling place than it was.. sure hope you weren't counting mine in with those. :x

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, Chrissay already gave an update today in another thread:

Just a little bit of an update with the contest. We are on the final stages of judging. There were many great submissions. We will announce the winners shortly.