• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] UO Dev Livestream Hangout

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Can you post the comments that lead to the replies so we can judge for ourselves. The first time the art developers picture was shown, most of the 50 plus year old males turned into pubescent teens that saw a girl for the first time. Sounds like it happened without a picture. I stopped reading comments when I looked at the first video comments for two minutes. Half of you are idiots.

Ass hole posts deserve responses as such. Do you work somewhere and allow random people to speak negatively to you?
The comment was read aloud before the reply.
I don't understand why you need me to post it also so that you may judge.
For someone so quick to call strangers idiots, this seems like a rather idiotic request.

I disagree that the comment is an "A-Hole" post, as you call it.
To me it seems like a general concern shared amongst many players.

I don't understand why you're referencing an artist. My post/comment has nothing to do with an artist.

Yes I work somewhere.
Yes, sometimes customers have a negative sentiment, however this is easy to deal with appropriately.

"Allowing random people to speak negatively to you" is part of many jobs.
Failing to deal with these situations appropriately is why people in many fields lose or have lost their jobs.

You should know these things Pawain, you're not that stupid.

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
This server is just going to be a bunch of bitter nerds not able to do anything about each other invading each other's areas because 90% of the people wont "fly their flag". The devs have no clue how to incentivize people to flag up and it showed as much in the interview, furthermore they wont even give us an actual answer regarding third party clients (imo third party clients aren't the issue, it's the scripting and automation that can be done with them that is the issue. Outside of the scripting they are no different than the EC minus the literal eye cancer.). They just say "we've already addressed the third party client thing and we're done repeating ourselves" yet nobody seems to have ever heard what they maybe said one time in passing probably on some Mugen or equally dead server meet and greet. They take the time to say they wont repeat themselves, instead of just finally answering a question that gets asked at every single opportunity.

Also if I'm not mistaken, some guy named Rob Denton is the founder of Broadsword (and Mythic)? Should we be sending him emails regarding the sinking ship under Mesanna's production?
Rob is part of the problem.

Let it sink.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The questions regarding cheating and what the devs are going to do.

I can not stop some of you from being stupid and the devs can't either apparently. In almost every, possibly every, chat Mesanna has answered the same way.
We are aware of cheating and we do not want to tell you what we are going to implement because we do not want the cheaters to have the knowledge before we implement it.
That does not mean they do not care.
That does not mean they are doing nothing.

They will most likely not use a system that costs money. They are in charge and will do what they can do.

So please accept this and stop wasting our time.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Allowing random people to speak negatively to you" is part of many jobs.
Failing to deal with these situations appropriately is why people in many fields lose or have lost their jobs.

You should know these things Pawain, you're not that stupid.
I work for my customers and do not tolerate abuse to me or my employees.
I told the only customer that was rude to me to **** off and said explicatives to him, then did my service and got paid. Kept that customer until they moved.

You should also not accept abuse as normal. Maybe you handle it more diplomatic than I do.

But if you feel it is not important to also show what they were responding to then you don't know either. The Tory comments were within minutes of your clip start while the devs were not accepting abuse.

Last edited:

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
The questions regarding cheating and what the devs are going to do.

I can not stop some of you from being stupid and the devs can't either apparently. In almost every, possibly every, chat Mesanna has answered the same way.
We are aware of cheating and we do not want to tell you what we are going to implement because we do not want the cheaters to have the knowledge before we implement it.
That does not mean they do not care.
That does not mean they are doing nothing.

They will most likely not use a system that costs money. They are in charge and will do what they can do.

So please accept this and stop wasting our time.
Pawain, I'm not completely sure why you're going off topic.
As I've not mentioned "cheating", the content of your comment has me genuinely concerned about your cognitive wellbeing.

34:19 Pawain - 34:19

To follow up with your comment, Broadsword has much more to be concerned with than cheaters.

Just think, they can't even stop that RMT spammer....

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
I told the only customer that was rude to me to **** off and said explicatives to him, then did my service and got paid. Kept that customer until they moved.

You should also not accept abuse as normal. Maybe you handle it more diplomatic than I do.

But if you feel it is not important to also show what they were responding to then you don't know either. The Tory comments were within minutes of your clip start while the devs were not accepting abuse.
Please refer back to my original post before damaging your persona further.

I'm praying for you Pawain.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pawain, I'm not completely sure why you're going off topic.
As I've not mentioned "cheating", the content of your comment has me genuinely concerned about your cognitive wellbeing.

34:19 Pawain - 34:19

To follow up with your comment, Broadsword has much more to be concerned with than cheaters.

Just think, they can't even stop that RMT spammer....
The topic is the hangout. And maybe you did not notice the posts here about players using clients to cheat. Or you feel guilty about something and need to Pray for yourself.

My posts are not always about you.

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
The topic is the hangout. And maybe you did not notice the posts here about players using clients to cheat. Or you feel guilty about something and need to Pray for yourself.

My posts are not always about you.
Sorry Pawain, I'm not buying what you're selling.

The last mention of cheating in this thread was Thursday evening.
You've chimed in plenty of times since then.

Also, I find it odd that you keep bringing up one of the artists.
I'm just going to assume you are one of those 50+ yr old males that you referred to previously.

Prayers 4 Pawain

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This server is just going to be a bunch of bitter nerds not able to do anything about each other invading each other's areas because 90% of the people wont "fly their flag". The devs have no clue how to incentivize people to flag up and it showed as much in the interview, furthermore they wont even give us an actual answer regarding third party clients (imo third party clients aren't the issue, it's the scripting and automation that can be done with them that is the issue. Outside of the scripting they are no different than the EC minus the literal eye cancer.). They just say "we've already addressed the third party client thing and we're done repeating ourselves" yet nobody seems to have ever heard what they maybe said one time in passing probably on some Mugen or equally dead server meet and greet. They take the time to say they wont repeat themselves, instead of just finally answering a question that gets asked at every single opportunity.

Also if I'm not mistaken, some guy named Rob Denton is the founder of Broadsword (and Mythic)? Should we be sending him emails regarding the sinking ship under Mesanna's production?
Believe it was Rob who said Mesanna would be the "LAST" Producer for UO... so there is that.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Well isn't that nice... I work in healthcare... and I can say people can be downright rude... nasty and disgusting... they are complete jerks ... I've been called more things in a night than can go in a book and I honestly can't repeat any of it...

I've been bitched at, I've been cold-cocked upside the head... I've been puked on... I've had my hair pulled... I've been pinched, smacked... spit on ... cursed out and everything else you can probably think of... but I still show up ... with a smile on my face and do my job... I don't cry piss and moan because someone said something nasty to me... Oh boo hoo... Geez if I did refuse to do my job because someone was "mean" to me ... well... I'd be fired and looking for a new job.

I don't pay it any mind... I go in ... do my job and get out... sometimes I might even feel sorry for them... But I don't dwell on it.

At the same time, I've been praised over and over... I've been told I'm the best, the most amazing... and all sorts of other nice things too... but again... I am not going around thinking everyone should pat me on the back and tell me what an amazing person I am... I'm doing my job... it's an important job... and I like doing my job.

You don't tolerate things... well you know what... sometimes a bit of tolerance and understanding goes a heck of a long way...

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like a much different experience to what i remember in regards to the introduction of powerscrolls. As soon as they removed the kiddie wheels of noone dropping items/teleported near healers on death, it was controlled and farmed by the few players who had bought inquisitors/orni/hat of magi/arc shield with $$$ and could kill you before they even appeared on screen with uncapped 4/9 casting. They made sure noone else could spawn while farming it themselves and offloading the scrolls/gold on ebay.
True, I should have noted these were my observations based on my shard at the time :) every shard will be a little different

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you post the comments that lead to the replies so we can judge for ourselves. The first time the art developers picture was shown, most of the 50 plus year old males turned into pubescent teens that saw a girl for the first time. Sounds like it happened without a picture. I stopped reading comments when I looked at the first video comments for two minutes. Half of you are idiots.

Ass hole posts deserve responses as such. Do you work somewhere and allow random people to speak negatively to you?
People kept asking in chat where the rest of the devs were, including requests as to where Tori was (things like "WE MISS TORI - BRING HER BACK"). I didn't notice any requests that were very specific, but yes, the way people responded to Tori in the past was very sexist. If I am Mesanna I honestly would not respond to anyone talking about Tori and frankly I would kick them out if that is allowed through YouTube Livestream, haha. No picture was shown, but Mesanna went on to explain Tori was on vacation with her husband or something like that in an attempt to move forward with the conversation. I would have just ignored the people asking for other devs and/or Tori.

@dancingrocks
Did you notice when the devs responded to what other games they play Bleak mirrored Kyronix, and neither gave specific game titles? They are usually very by the book. Some people might not like that and look at it as being disingenuous, but I am sure they are briefed to make sure they are not seen as endorsing anything. They have to follow specific rules when they talk about things like cheating, too, because the are bound by their own terms and the threat of losing too many accounts based on how tight their grip is.

The success of League of Legends streamer Tyler1 is a pretty good example of a video game accepting poor player behavior. Tyler1 is a well-known toxic player who's shtick is basically to yell and be a negative person. People love to watch his stream and it brings attention to their game. They, at one point, target-banned Tyler1 and all of his other accounts, but then after some time they stopped and allowed him to come back. There are still people to this day that feel RIOT, the company behind this game, should have kept Tyler1 banned, because they feel like he is a bad role model for other players to follow and feel like Tyler1 is a poster child for the acceptance of bad behavior in video games.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Who is this Tori? I thought UO only had like 4 people working on it.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Who is this Tori? I thought UO only had like 4 people working on it.
UO Team 6 people

Jim “Onifrk” Crawley​
Greg "Kyronix" Havlusch​
Stephen "Bleak" Brown​
Michael "Misk" Armstrong​
Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong​
Tori "Levitica" Guarino​

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UO Team 6 people

Jim “Onifrk” Crawley​
Greg "Kyronix" Havlusch​
Stephen "Bleak" Brown​
Michael "Misk" Armstrong​
Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong​
Tori "Levitica" Guarino​

And Kyronix & Bleak are the only ones that keep the game running.

Jim & Tori am sure work on the other game as well,
We all know how Michael got the job.
and Mesanna just been the person there since 1999. (got to the point where the lonely solder became leader because everyone else died. but in her case left to do other things)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And Kyronix & Bleak are the only ones that keep the game running.

Jim & Tori am sure work on the other game as well,
We all know how Michael got the job.
and Mesanna just been the person there since 1999. (got to the point where the lonely solder became leader because everyone else died. but in her case left to do other things)
Jim and Tori are artists and they probably do some art work for DAoC but I do not think BS would allow them to do other jobs outside of UO / DAoC. The rest 100% agree

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
@dancingrocks
Did you notice when the devs responded to what other games they play Bleak mirrored Kyronix, and neither gave specific game titles? They are usually very by the book. Some people might not like that and look at it as being disingenuous, but I am sure they are briefed to make sure they are not seen as endorsing anything. They have to follow specific rules when they talk about things like cheating, too, because the are bound by their own terms and the threat of losing too many accounts based on how tight their grip is.
Yes, I noticed.
Although cringeworthy and delivered poorly, I think the response of general genres is acceptable.

Do I believe that any of them really play Ultima Online or "a lot of games"?
Although this would explain why the team does not get much done, no I do not believe this to be true based upon what I see.

An example of this would be when asked about Arcane Gem items, you can see how the team struggles.
@ 47:55

I'm sure many of you could answer most questions about Arcane Gem items off the top of your head.
Some of you may even know the amount of charges based upon the quality or the amount of materials required to craft these items.
The true OGs probably learned it here on Stratics or from a friend who did.

Regardless, this is pretty basic game knowledge, something I expect the team to have.
I personally think it would be optimal for the team to understand game systems and mechanics better than most players but I don't think this is the reality of things.

Perhaps the delay, typing and fumbling of words we see Kyronix experience was caused by the need to send an I love you message to his mother.

I don't think so though.

I'm pretty sure he Googles "Arcane Gem items", begins reading from the first link he clicks, then comes up with his response before truly understanding the items and processing the information.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is new armor called arcane armor. It does seem that Mesanna has no it's a of the difference between the two. Or anything kyronix and bleak are making. Which is fine. She does not program. And I do not like many of her ideas she throws out at these.

As for kyronix, he was still on NL and was answering as if she asked if the NL arcane clothing would be craftable. He looked like he was looking that up on his notes.
Then he is looking at his monitor and reading. It seems someone asked if NL arcane armor would like the arcane gem armor and was answering that written question also.
Then he realized Mesanna was sidetracked by the arcane gem question. And he verified that there will be nothing that allows casting without reagents.

I preferred arcane boots since I had the vet reward clothing. Those rewards were soon outdated so I have a bunch of rewards saved and only choose things I know I will use.
I kept a bunch of arcane clothing made by players from long ago since it has their name on them.

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
There is new armor called arcane armor. It does seem that Mesanna has no it's a of the difference between the two. Or anything kyronix and bleak are making. Which is fine. She does not program. And I do not like many of her ideas she throws out at these.

As for kyronix, he was still on NL and was answering as if she asked if the NL arcane clothing would be craftable. He looked like he was looking that up on his notes.
Then he is looking at his monitor and reading. It seems someone asked if NL arcane armor would like the arcane gem armor and was answering that written question also.
Then he realized Mesanna was sidetracked by the arcane gem question. And he verified that there will be nothing that allows casting without reagents.

I preferred arcane boots since I had the vet reward clothing. Those rewards were soon outdated so I have a bunch of rewards saved and only choose things I know I will use.
I kept a bunch of arcane clothing made by players from long ago since it has their name on them.
For some reason I suspect Mesanna knows a thing or two about Arcane Gem items for the simple reason that it appeared to me like she was trying to save that poor boy, God Bless her soul.

As to your nonsense theory, no.
Just no Pawain....

I'm deeply concerned for you at this point.

Prayers 4 Pawain

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you ever have anything useful to say? She asked the question. He answered it. Then they moved to another topic. How exactly did she cover for him?

How many times have you spoken to kyronix on test center and about what?

Where does your knowledge of their knowledge come from?

How many times have they replied to any of your posts?

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Do you ever have anything useful to say? She asked the question. He answered it. Then they moved to another topic. How exactly did she cover for him?

How many times have you spoken to kyronix on test center and about what?

Where does your knowledge of their knowledge come from?

How many times have they replied to any of your posts?
I'm not telling you any of that stuff.

Freaking weirdo.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Play-testing gameplay changes in God mode is not playing UO and they probably do precious little of that if past changes are anything to go by. I believe they might have played 20 years ago, Kyronix remembering how you needed a group to do a high level t-hunt proves he hasn't played it since.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Play-testing gameplay changes in God mode is not playing UO and they probably do precious little of that if past changes are anything to go by. I believe they might have played 20 years ago, Kyronix remembering how you needed a group to do a high level t-hunt proves he hasn't played it since.
Says the person who does not play UO.

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Exactly. You have no clue what they know. You have never interacted with them but come here to act like you know all about them.
The heavy questioning in your previous message to me and the strong accusations in this one, leads me to believe you are envious of Misk's position as head of Broadsword Corruption Task Force.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I always feel a bit sorry for Bleak, he just doesn't seem happy doing those 'hangouts' but all of them get questions that seem to totally perplex them, questions that many players could easily answer.

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
I always feel a bit sorry for Bleak, he just doesn't seem happy doing those 'hangouts' but all of them get questions that seem to totally perplex them, questions that many players could easily answer.
It's a train wreck.

Mesanna is the conductor.
Full speed ahead she says.

The train could be stopped at any time but instead she chooses to keep on shoveling coal into that engine.

What a marvelous conductor she is.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
It's a train wreck.

Mesanna is the conductor.
Full speed ahead she says.

The train could be stopped at any time but instead she chooses to keep on shoveling coal into that engine.

What a marvelous conductor she is.
Doesn't her boss BS CEO tell her what tracks she may use and doesn't EA tell BS what they may or may not do? You act like Bonnie has 100% control over what happens with UO and you would be 1000% wrong.

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Doesn't her boss BS CEO tell her what tracks she may use and doesn't EA tell BS what they may or may not do? You act like Bonnie has 100% control over what happens with UO and you would be 1000% wrong.
I don't know what her boss tells her or what EA tells Broadsword.
I would assume it's something like you described, however I can't be certain. One can only assume.

I don't act like or think Bonnie has 100% control over what happens with UO.
One could argue she has very little control over what happens with UO, it really depends on how you look at it.

What I do know is that she is in a position and has the ability to make UO thrive or wilt.

I can tell you this with certainty.
UO is not thriving.

This is due to Mesanna's constant poor decision making, not anything her boss is telling her or anything EA is telling Broadsword.
The list of examples that showcase what I'm describing would be rather tremendous.
I'm sure most people can come up with some themselves.

There's still time to save it, but it's not looking good.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Denton (Her boss at Broadsword) couldn't give two ****s about UO... he's stated such on many occasions... as far as he is concerned UO is hers to do with as she likes...

As for EA, the only thing they care about is the income rolling in... and bragging rights for having the longest-running MMO... other than that they also could give 2 ****s about UO... and won't even acknowledge that they have it when you call them... they are clueless.

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Denton (Her boss at Broadsword) couldn't give two ****s about UO... he's stated such on many occasions... as far as he is concerned UO is hers to do with as she likes...

As for EA, the only thing they care about is the income rolling in... and bragging rights for having the longest-running MMO... other than that they also could give 2 ****s about UO... and won't even acknowledge that they have it when you call them... they are clueless.
The way I see it, this is pretty much 100% spot on.
The only thing that I would add is that EA recognizes the value in the overall Ultima IP package, but I suppose this falls into EA only caring about the income rolling in.

Mesanna is the primary person responsible for the state of Ultima Online.

She believes she needs money to make Ultima Online thrive.
The fact is she needs to make Ultima Online thrive so that it makes money.

Mesanna has poor cooking skills.
She should follow me for more recipes like this.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Without doing some digging to find the exact quote (it might have been at a shard "meet and greet") Bonnie basically said not to bother emailing Rob about her, because SHE was in charge, and it wouldn't do any good. She said SHE was the boss of UO.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That was in response to someones account getting hacked, and house transfered to another account. They were still inside one house when gms showed up going through his stuff and bonnie told him to pound sand.

But, after emailing and calling her boss, the original owner got SOME stuff back... but they track "everything".

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure he {Kyronix} Googles "Arcane Gem items", begins reading from the first link he clicks, then comes up with his response before truly understanding the items and processing the information.
They do not play the game as players, it is obvious. Pretending it is otherwise is absurd.
I've been saying that for years.
I hear dancingrocks's concern and I see it is a common thought in this thread. I, too, noticed moments in the stream where Mesanna, for example, mistook a question and ran with it a different way, but there are layers to every answer. At times the devs might redirect a question towards something they know they can work on based on programming knowledge, resources, etc. Other times they might make a mistake when they read. They're human, they are allowed to make mistakes. Likewise, if we are concerned about something, I also believe the devs would read an email or a UO.com forum post if enough people are invested in having that conversation and giving positive feedback (room for give-and-take and not just telling the devs they are out of touch). I also understand, though, things like cheating are a sore subject for a majority of the players. As I have stated prior, cheating in UO is one of the reasons I stopped PvP and moved to other PvP games. While the devs did not address the Client/cheating issues as many hoped, at least they have acknowledged the issue in an attempt to let players know they are still working on it. Maybe part of the issue is their team does not have a solid PR person.

I doubt anyone on the UO Team is a communications major or the like. I doubt any of them have specific focus in PR-specific stuff. Bleak is a computer engineer; he may not be able to verbally articulate things with as much pep as a project lead like Mesanna, but it doesn't mean he's sad or stumped by questions. I am fairly certain he could hold a conversation about these topics or write it out with other people. These are people who have worked on a product for a long time. It's silly to think the devs do not play UO. Kyronix played UO just like everyone else before becoming an EM, and then from being an EM he became staff.

Still, it is a fair point you make in that us players, those whom have played longer than the current devs have worked on this game, may very well know more content than they do. This idea exists in other mediums. Fans may know more about a particular character in a novel or film than the writer or creator, or know of particular moments or page numbers, etc. So this thought is true, the idea that players may be more "knowledgeable" at times. But the only way for the devs to take advantage of that knowledge is to have some kind of a back-and-forth. Hopefully they will be able to do that from the notes they have taken and hopefully people will continue to make comments on that video and/or posts on UO.com that will continue the conversation.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It wouldn't be the case if they did a better job of listening and producing.

Sure, we can attempt to have this conversation on the other forum as requested above by their ambassador but it's not a friendly place for criticism and a good place to be squashed.

Everytime someone is being critical of you, your work or efforts there is a shade of truth in the criticism. People, naturally, are defensive of their efforts and that's fair but we can all learn and we all learn better from those who are experts in their field.

People improve by improving.....has this game done the same?

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Instead of praying let’s start a go fund me to get phycological therapy for all of us. Prayer will help but the level where we are is gonna take years and lots of drugs.
After watching that video, anyone who is still a paying subscriber does need phycological therapy.
I'm not sure how anyone could get excited about watching Kyronix and Messana participate in an Orc Champion Spawn.

For me, imagining what the video would have looked like with another team or if Mesanna made better decisions is more exciting.

There are community projects outpacing the current model and community projects much more impressive then anything they've shown or talked about.

Broadsword UO is becoming less and less relevant every day.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
After watching that video, anyone who is still a paying subscriber does need phycological therapy.
I'm not sure how anyone could get excited about watching Kyronix and Messana participate in an Orc Champion Spawn.

For me, imagining what the video would have looked like with another team or if Mesanna made better decisions is more exciting.

There are community projects outpacing the current model and community projects much more impressive then anything they've shown or talked about.

Holy **** that looks good

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Wow AMAZING and agree with you

I never liked Mesanna, never!
she has a way of speaking, when she talks and doesn't laugh at everyone, rude, irritating, unprofessional, like
instead it should be.
I keep playing because I still have friends in the game. I doubt I lasted for long.

I don't want to think about all the "unclear" things around this
game. There is too much money and too many holes in the software.

I just keep playing

Last edited: