• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] UO Dev Livestream Hangout

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
6/28/2021 Greetings, We are pleased to invite you to a live stream event with the UO Dev Team where we’ll talk about what’s next for Ultima Online: Live and Ultima Online: New Legacy! Join us, June 30th, 2021 at 2pm ET – if you can’t make it, don’t worry! You can always catch a replay of the stream on the Ultima Online YouTube Channel! See you in Briannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
It doesn't sound like this new legacy is getting released this year ...

Why did they make such a big deal out of the Huuuge announcement if they didn't have anything to show.
This whole thing has passed from minor annoyance into the I don't care anymore zone .

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I watched the whole thing, Bleak is a terrible fidget! Not a lot of new info, they still insist it's Fel only but it seems that you have to opt-in to PvP, so not really seeing the point, how is that different to what we have now? Surely there will still only be a minority who want to PvP? My husband and I both thought the same thing, a lot of what they are talking about is pre-AoS, but they are actively avoiding mentioning that it's pre-AoS. Why? Many people would jump at a shard set before AoS. I would take a look myself if it's consensual pvp only, I'm just not going to stress myself with PvP, I have to say going back to carrying regs would be...'interesting'. o_O

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I watched the whole thing, Bleak is a terrible fidget! Not a lot of new info, they still insist it's Fel only but it seems that you have to opt-in to PvP, so not really seeing the point, how is that different to what we have now? Surely there will still only be a minority who want to PvP? My husband and I both thought the same thing, a lot of what they are talking about is pre-AoS, but they are actively avoiding mentioning that it's pre-AoS. Why? Many people would jump at a shard set before AoS. I would take a look myself if it's consensual pvp only, I'm just not going to stress myself with PvP, I have to say going back to carrying regs would be...'interesting'. o_O
They said it was neither Fel or Tram but it sounds like it will be one land just like in the beginning with opt in/out of PvP. More sounds like T2, pre Fel/Tram split.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
we need to ask if its a " consensual pvp only " will there be a loss of movement when trying to pass thru peeps and monsters, or will it be like Tram with no loss of movement. But here a thought, you are told its a brand new shard, "a shard" not multi shards, so a limit to the amount of space, house hunting, gathering resources, no LRC, maybe a full year to train up just to have the shard removed, (given the option to transfer off) just because of rewards that cannot get on the normal UO shards? Sorry maybe for you younger people this sounds like fun, but not to me.

Last edited:

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
we need to ask if its a " consensual pvp only " will there be a loss of movement when trying to pass thru peeps and monsters, or will it be like Tram with no loss of movement. But here a thought, you are told its a brand new shard, "a shard" not multi shards, so a limit to the amount of space, house hunting, gathering resources, no LRC, maybe a full year to train up just to have the shard removed, (given the option to transfer off) just because of rewards that cannot get on the normal UO shards? Sorry maybe for you younger people this sounds like fun, but not to me.
Don't worry. You can buy the overpriced items at end of each season from the farmers who spend their time on this shard :p

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The shard will not be removed and not everything will be reset. From my understanding is that if you do not xfer your char will remain along with your skills but everything else goes byby.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
As I said you younger folks go for it. this old timers is going to stay on UO
The shard will not be removed and not everything will be reset. From my understanding is that if you do not xfer your char will remain along with your skills but everything else goes byby.
no from what I seen (if I wrong, sorry) they wipe the shard every year, everything goes, you have to start all over with training again.. Another point, how many character slots? I have not seen anything on that? If more then one how are you going to train them up. IMO this a red herring, nothing but smoke and mirrors that going to take people from UO, thus hurting it even more. Still all I can say I wish them the best, just do not kill my UO with this red herring.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I still have zero interest in it... why would I invest all that time and energy to lose it all in the end and rebuild? Seems like a massive effort for a small reward. I'm not seeing it.

As for the "consensual" PvP... is that like VvV because I don't ever consent to that either but often people end up in VvV without trying or consenting... just by acts of kindness or casting area effects and such as you would in normal gameplay... I don't see this being "fixed" magically for some silly shard...

Anyway, I'm not interested in the slightest... I'd like to see the seasons added to the real shards though.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They said you can keep your skills in a past video.

I'm turned off by the lack of stats on armor and weapons. Why would you spend a year playing in gm armor with some of the lesser ToT items as the phat lootz.

Would be boring on a month.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Completely agree. But at the same time, don't announce it 2 years before you release it.
If they hadn't, we'd be wondering WTF was all the new content. Notice the current global events are all Champ/ToT variants with a few barely sensical lore quests, plus recycled popular holiday stuff, rinse, repeat. Adding new rewards to those systems is clearly fairly simple.

It's not an ideal situation, but I think they've mostly made the best of it, barring a few stumbles and a bit of obvious rushed implementation. Though I do think "wildfire" might be a bit tone deaf after last summer, especially since this summer is potentially heading back to the same territory...but, eh.

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
NL isn’t about collecting items, which is what UO has largely become. It about taking influence from the old Ultima games and using the UO engine to create an Ultima game experience. It’s not to be a perpetual world as UO is.

Seeing that people subscribe to UO to experience a perpetual world, I can see why this concept is not what some people want. It doesn’t have to please everyone, but I don’t think having an open mind would be so bad.

When people played the old Ultima games from beginning to end, they didn’t expect it to go on perpetually. They beat the game and waited for the next game in the series to come out. That is what NL will resemble.

Personally, I’m excited for NL, as it is a new way to experience something different while being somewhat familiar. New systems and new world map… new places to explore and strategies to develop. That all sounds good to me. Getting some items at the end is kind of a bonus more than anything… a trophy for what was accomplished.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
In the first of these 'hangouts' they sort of implied it would be Fel but then they back-tracked in the next and said it was Fel but you had to opt-in to PvP. In the hangout last night Mesanna said, and I quote "It's going to only be Felucca ruleset, there is not going to be a Tram, but I believe....you have to change your flag... if you want to fight." Well that isn't Felucca ruleset, that's halfway as @Lord Frodo said earlier. I'm not seeing how that will encourage PvPers to play. I think they are going to have to be really careful or they will just end up with another empty shard. If they just advertise this as pre-AoS (ish) they will get a lot more interest.

Another thing that concerns me is that they said there will be Champ Spawns but there won't be power scrolls, so what is the point of the Champs? Are they adding something new? So if you do Champs but don't opt-in to PvP, then how can the PvPers steal your Champ rewards? Or will they make all Champ zones opted-in to PvP by default? What about insurance, I'm not sure how they can do insurance in another way....

During this 'chat' Mesanna also made a point of refusing to discuss third party clients, so will these be allowed on New Legacy? If not then the team need to get off the fence and say if they are still illegal. With so many old folks playing UO it would help many people if they didn't have to do so much clicking, especially if they are having to raise all skills on a new shard. I still feel like they do a lot of talking but don't actually say much. There is no way this can be out this year with everything still so vague.

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It's sad to see what they've been working on instead of working on stuff for the live game. I had downgraded my expectations for the game going forward, and been OK with that as long as they kept providing us with a stream of stuff to do, but now I see they had the resources to give us much more than they have been.

They just chose to misspend those resources.

Part of me thinks I'll feel a certain sense of relief when this game finally gets its plug pulled. Having said that you'll see me in Fire later but....Yeah. Think of what else we could have if they weren't wasting time on....This.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It's going to be tough to balance a new shard... it's like a 50/50 split on lots of topics. There is a solid group of people who don't want to lose their stuff but there are others that would like a new start. Same thing with PvP or non-PvP. Certainly not an easy thing to navigate for the Dev team bc ultimately people are going to feel cheated either way.

I personally do not think having a "fel rule-set with consensual pvp" makes sense because as @ShriNayne has said it kind of contradicts itself. The only thing that would save this would be if stealing etc is allowed and there is no insurance. I hope that they don't allow 3rd party apps unless it's UOA or Pincos; just from the short time spent in Fel with so called PvP reds over the past week; the auto chug scripts are ridiculous along with some of the wall scripts I've seen. Reminds me why I don't PvP anymore.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why is no one talking about being able to change there Cu's look. I wonder if they keep there colour is there going to be a army of Blaze Pitbull's running around.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Keven2002 It is not a Fel-Rule set, it is a Tram/Fel-rule set and you pick the one you want to play in by either opting into or out of PvP. Quit over thinking it.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Surely there will still only be a minority who want to PvP? My husband and I both thought the same thing, a lot of what they are talking about is pre-AoS, but they are actively avoiding mentioning that it's pre-AoS. Why? Many people would jump at a shard set before AoS. I would take a look myself if it's consensual pvp only, I'm just not going to stress myself with PvP, I have to say going back to carrying regs would be...'interesting'. o_O
It's clear their team thinks they will get returning/new players who want to PvP. I, like many others, agree there is little point in a "classic" shard if you do not get those who enjoyed the open PvP of the "old world."

I think there is a huge difference between PvP and being PK'd, and most importantly, cheating has ruined UO PvP for what it was. We are never going to experience what UO used to be because the game client is not sophisticated enough to be managed in a way to prevent what is currently a cheater's paradise. At least Mesanna and the team acknowledge the issues, but these issues are what drove me away from the game, and I am sure many others as well. There is no sense being hyped up about a PvP system if you know the game rules can be so easily bypassed. So unless this shard, specifically, makes use of PunkBuster (or whatever defense/detection systems are out there now), I see it failing.

If the cheaters can be managed, I believe many people would enjoy PvP on this new shard. It is a unique challenge. Building a system that has enough incentives for people who would not normally PvP is a difficult task. Factions had some success doing that, as did Vice/Virtue, but neither system really tapped into the Order/Chaos days, partly because there is a limited amount of players to support these systems initially, and partly because there is a lack of luster in what is essentially an ancient game that does not scale for modern computer monitors/resolutions. Let's face it, if brand new players wanted to play UO: New Legacy, it wouldn't be for the "3D" graphics, it would be for the 2D nostalgia. The game technology has not aged well and the 2D client, having not been worked on much over the years other than some gradual artwork toggle options, is one of the leading reasons for why modders have developed some of the issues (cheat systems) that plague the game today. Things like how spell icons behave, for example, would be a welcome change for the 2D client, but as they have noted, Mesanna's team is not interested in working on the UO client.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
An opt in system for pvp works for other games, but only because there are enough incentives to actually entice people to turn it on. Hopefully will work the same for NL

a wizard

Journeyman
Colossal waste of their time, their resources, our patience and subscriptions.

This is what happens when you have glorified event junkies who hated losing their pixel crack to murderers in felucca running the game now.

They've lost the plot.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The devs kept using the word "immersive". I have a idea, how about the devs be more "Immersive" into fixing bugs, banning 3rd party programs, cleaning up unused content and adding better permanent content to the productions servers, you know the ones that pay their bills and give them a job.

This Pre-AoS timeframe was a disaster back when it was real, full of tons of bugs, single players placing multiple houses. PvP then was horrid and boring, why would anyone want that back. Its like watching a black and white movie with no sound, then watching a blockbuster today in digital surrond sound. SMH

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why is no one talking about being able to change there Cu's look. I wonder if they keep there colour is there going to be a army of Blaze Pitbull's running around.
I listened to the video while driving. When I have time I am going to ask about that. I'm driving from relative to relative. After tomorrow I may not have time or connection until the 6th. So ill try tomorrow.

I am so happy. I wish I could log in and look at the pets in Trinsic and blackthorns castle.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just want to know if they keep there colour.
I listened to the video while driving. When I have time I am going to ask about that. I'm driving from relative to relative. After tomorrow I may not have time or connection until the 6th. So ill try tomorrow.

I am so happy. I wish I could log in and look at the pets in Trinsic and blackthorns castle.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Pretty sure the answer will be no, that they won't keep their color. Mesanna specifically targetted the "white cu sidhe" and claimed no one likes them and that you essentially will not have to worry about rolling a color because of these "skins."
Funny since they released an item in game shop that's only purpose is to make it so it is easier to get rarer colors on tameables like a cu sidhe...

Someone chatted during the livestream asking whether {Broadsword} copied Albion producer Sandbox Interactive, in that this very addition has already surfaced in that MMO.

See this link:

In particular, these:

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OT: I'm officially too morbid. I have been saying "Sue Side" in regards to the dogs and turns out they were "Cushy" all along.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You the player make it what rule set you want when you either opt into or out of PvP, how hard is that to understand.
I understand the opt-in piece; one problem is that there isn't much concrete info right now so it's really hard to say exactly what it will be. My thought was more about how opt-in play could be a point of contention unless there is some perk/reward to actually PvP (risk vs reward). One reason I liked old UO pre tram and Fel today is that there can actually be consequences for someone being an @$$ vs Tram where people can do/say whatever they want without any fear of something happening (PK/stealing).

If there isn't some sort of incentive for opting into PvP then why would I be bothered to do it? Take fire dungeon Fel side and apply that thought; I'd opt out of PvP and get more drops by doing the spawn and scrolls from killing the champ without fear of reds crashing it.

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hence making dungeons a purely PVP area. You want the shinies? Stay out if you don't wanna get killed.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I understand the opt-in piece; one problem is that there isn't much concrete info right now so it's really hard to say exactly what it will be. My thought was more about how opt-in play could be a point of contention unless there is some perk/reward to actually PvP (risk vs reward). One reason I liked old UO pre tram and Fel today is that there can actually be consequences for someone being an @$$ vs Tram where people can do/say whatever they want without any fear of something happening (PK/stealing).

If there isn't some sort of incentive for opting into PvP then why would I be bothered to do it? Take fire dungeon Fel side and apply that thought; I'd opt out of PvP and get more drops by doing the spawn and scrolls from killing the champ without fear of reds crashing it.
Kyronix did state there would be some type of reward but left it at that. Prior to Power Scrolls what rewards did PvP have other than bragging rights. I find it amusing that people keep throwing this "Risk v Reward" around when in pre pub 16 the Reward was the betterment of your skill at PvP, It was the PKers that dry looted the weak and brought about the creation of Tram. It was mentioned that they really didn't want to recreate the PK side of Fel so if you pick the Tram rule set you will be safe from players but not the MOBs.

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Colossal waste of their time, their resources, our patience and subscriptions.

This is what happens when you have glorified event junkies who hated losing their pixel crack to murderers in felucca running the game now.

They've lost the plot.
Shhh....

Kyronix's estrogen levels and Mesanna's level of professionalism is spiking this time of the month....

Video start time: 34:19

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think the issue is that people feel pks only come for the reward after blues have done the work. I've never been raided when I pop a champ only once champ almost dead....
On LS they will kill you as soon as they see you even if on level one. Then they hang out waiting for you to return.
Pure pk for griefing purposes.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's a skin so they would look the same, which I prefer. I did ask for differentiation on colors via a collar. Also I said a poodle keeping the original color would be cool.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OT: I'm officially too morbid. I have been saying "Sue Side" in regards to the dogs and turns out they were "Cushy" all along.
Yes I was just listening and I was thinking, I don't have a white cushy, wheres my white cushy.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just call them C Us when talking about them lol

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
34:19 life sucks.

Getting paid is all about being shat on, sometimes when you charge a fee for a service people will shat on you personally. When you are the boss people feel as though the shat should manage to flow upwards, rare as it may be though.

Play a pk'r. Why don't the three of them start up a whacky tribe and go a murderin? Not something which I foresee happening but it could share some insight as to why the big bad red wolf finds killing the plump blue sheep so very fun.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the issue is that people feel pks only come for the reward after blues have done the work. I've never been raided when I pop a champ only once champ almost dead....
Kyronix did state there would be some type of reward but left it at that. Prior to Power Scrolls what rewards did PvP have other than bragging rights. I find it amusing that people keep throwing this "Risk v Reward" around when in pre pub 16 the Reward was the betterment of your skill at PvP, It was the PKers that dry looted the weak and brought about the creation of Tram. It was mentioned that they really didn't want to recreate the PK side of Fel so if you pick the Tram rule set you will be safe from players but not the MOBs.
On LS they will kill you as soon as they see you even if on level one. Then they hang out waiting for you to return.
Pure pk for griefing purposes.
When Champ Spawns first came out--when the idea of "Evil in a Can" came out, for those who were heavily invested at the time--it was a remarkable idea that attracted EVERYONE. The first Champ Spawns would easily have over 30 blues involved from various guilds. Early on, there were not organized PvP/PK guilds (raiders). There were so many unorganized blues (spawners) and so few raiders that the spawners would generally ward off the raiders. Once the value of power scrolls was assessed and people began to organize for control, however, the unorganized blues fell fast.

Control worked in a few ways, which are important to understand for those whom have only been spawners (or farmers, even), or those whom have not participated at all. I would not look at it as PKing the way PKing used to be in the traditional sense. For example, people used to EXP/FS in pairs to off people in guardzone, and without anyone to call guards for them they would get away with it. That, to me, is the more aggressive form of PKing. Or those would would follow you to an Orc fort, or those who would kill your miner, or put a blade spirit in your house (the list goes on and on). Spawns provided an objective control that was different from the more traditional ways of PKing, and they led to an organized PKer community in a way UO had never seen before.

1) PvPers were, at that time, not always built to PvM (or PvE). There were not established Sampire builds and tamers were not yet all on Cu Sidhes with...let us say..."enhanced tactics" outside of what the gaming mechanics should have allowed, with bokutos, and so forth. There was a clearer division between what it meant to be a spawner (blue), and what it meant to be a raider (PKer). If the organized PvP guild did not have access to a large enough amount of spawners they would use ghosts or stealthers to monitor the progress of a spawn then make a decision. If the progress advanced to a point where they felt comfortable they could finish off the boss, they would raid. If not, they would wait.

2) Organized guilds began to fight each other. Each organized guild would have both spawners and raiders to accomplish control. The raiders would protect their own spawners after a successful raid, and enemy raiders would try to break down the defense and get control back. Guilds that did not have both spawners and raiders were at a disadvantage because control required people to become murderers (reds) or to make the most of being gray/less than four murders.

3) As more competition arose and people looked at UO.com Guild rankings as a marker, non-guilded or disorganized blues fell off, and as UO progressed and released easier ways to both PvP and PvM, such as tamer hybrid builds based on Skill+ items, and so forth, and item caps that were much more easily met, the difference between the need for specialized spawners and raiders fell off, too. That made it easier for individuals to PK earlier in the cycle.

4) Scarcity of targets (blues) is also a factor. As power scrolls became less desirable due to less demand and as people moved away from competition, raiders began to raid earlier just to kill people, even if it meant they would not be able to complete the spawn themselves. They were doing their part to control the spawn and they would wait to see if others would sign in later to help finish the spawn. By that point, they too were a bit apathetic, given the market (other than the big ones like 120 magery and 120 taming, and so forth) was less desirable for a great majority of the scrolls.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Reds need blues they can't even start a champ the concept of player justice is a joke don't get me wrong all pvp right now is consensual i choose to go in the red gate or not if i don't want to earn PS i roof and sell things to reds or at least this is how it should work but we all have 7 character slots so no need for community i can start champ on my sampire then bring in my pvper on my shard the reds come chase us off go afk and bring in sampire to finish of course we learn where they hide and kill their afk players..

Avirunes

Visitor
all guards for them they would get away with it. That, to me, is the more aggressive form of PKing. Or those would would follow you to an Orc fort, or those who would kill your miner, or put a blade spirit in your house (the list goes on and on). Spawns provided an objective control that was different from the more traditional ways of PKing, and they led to an organized PKer community in a way UO had never seen before.

1) PvPers were, at that time, not always built to PvM (or PvE). There were not established Sampire builds and tamers were not yet all on Cu Sidhes with...let us say..."enhanced tactics" outside of what the gaming mechanics should have allowed, with bokutos, and so forth. There was a clearer division between what it meant to be a spawner (blue), and what it meant to be a raider (PKer). If the organized PvP guild did not have access to a large enough amount of spawners they would use ghosts or stealthers to monitor the progress of a spawn then make a decision. If the progress advanced to a point where they felt comfortable they could finish off the boss, they would raid. If not, they would wait.

2) Organized guilds began to fight each other. Each organized guild would have both spawners and raiders to accomplish control. The raiders would protect their own spawners after a successful raid, and enemy raiders would try to break down the defense and get control back. Guilds that did not have both spawners and raiders were at a disadvantage because control required people to become murderers (reds) or to make the most of being gray/less than four murders.

3) As more competition arose and people looked at UO.com Guild rankings as a marker, non-guilded or disorganized blues fell off, and as UO progressed and released easier ways to both PvP and PvM, such as tamer hybrid builds based on Skill+ items, and so forth, and item caps that were much more easily met, the difference b
Sounds like a much different experience to what i remember in regards to the introduction of powerscrolls. As soon as they removed the kiddie wheels of noone dropping items/teleported near healers on death, it was controlled and farmed by the few players who had bought inquisitors/orni/hat of magi/arc shield with $$$ and could kill you before they even appeared on screen with uncapped 4/9 casting. They made sure noone else could spawn while farming it themselves and offloading the scrolls/gold on ebay.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
With the player justice the devs originally thought would happen not working at all i suggest that we use game mechanics if you're red and you get guard wacked that character is gone gone forever or by counts one count you're jailed for a month a 1x1 cell you can't leave....allow blues to "hire" guards for the spawn they want to run make this expensive and you've got a gold sink... keep in mind I think anything a rtm sight sells should be made available in game store at cheaper price this would shut the rtm sight right down i know i know no pay to win but we're old we've been there done that and we have carpatunel ..

a wizard

Journeyman
This server is just going to be a bunch of bitter nerds not able to do anything about each other invading each other's areas because 90% of the people wont "fly their flag". The devs have no clue how to incentivize people to flag up and it showed as much in the interview, furthermore they wont even give us an actual answer regarding third party clients (imo third party clients aren't the issue, it's the scripting and automation that can be done with them that is the issue. Outside of the scripting they are no different than the EC minus the literal eye cancer.). They just say "we've already addressed the third party client thing and we're done repeating ourselves" yet nobody seems to have ever heard what they maybe said one time in passing probably on some Mugen or equally dead server meet and greet. They take the time to say they wont repeat themselves, instead of just finally answering a question that gets asked at every single opportunity.

Also if I'm not mistaken, some guy named Rob Denton is the founder of Broadsword (and Mythic)? Should we be sending him emails regarding the sinking ship under Mesanna's production?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shhh....

Kyronix's estrogen levels and Mesanna's level of professionalism is spiking this time of the month....

Video start time: 34:19

Can you post the comments that lead to the replies so we can judge for ourselves. The first time the art developers picture was shown, most of the 50 plus year old males turned into pubescent teens that saw a girl for the first time. Sounds like it happened without a picture. I stopped reading comments when I looked at the first video comments for two minutes. Half of you are idiots.

Ass hole posts deserve responses as such. Do you work somewhere and allow random people to speak negatively to you?