• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Treasures of the Undead Lords

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm afraid this is just a rumor based on a misunderstanding. Nobody on the official forum ever said that there is a special spawn on Atlantic. The post on the official forum actually says this (bold added by myself):

This is just a Lake Superior player who went to Atlantic, saw the Sparkling Gem next to the Deceit entrance, and assumed that it was used to start some special spawn. Unless we get an actual report, I'm going to assume that the Sparkling Gem on Atlantic is just decoration, and that the 'undead lords boss fight' is just this player's speculation.

Personally I think it's more likely that the Three Undead Lords are going to be bosses in some EM event later this month. BTW, if you're interested in the inspiration for the Three, read here: The Three - The Codex of Ultima Wisdom, a wiki for Ultima and Ultima Online
Kind of weird that Kyronix would reply to something that is nothing when he does not reply to things that matter. Has anyone tried.

Blackstar

Adventurer
I don't know. I like shardbound better.

discourage people who may move to other shard in future VS run multi scripter rampant in less populated shard and flood Atlantic with results

I'd definitely go the first. It's a worthy trade-off.

Kir

Journeyman
Has anyone gotten any Female armour/bustier etc from the events? After 1000+ drops, I have yet to see any. Seen skirts and shorts though..... Thanks.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has anyone gotten any Female armour/bustier etc from the events? After 1000+ drops, I have yet to see any. Seen skirts and shorts though..... Thanks.
Yup I have all female armor. Thats how it works, I asked for a Woodland gorget, 2 others saving 100 pieces didn't have and I have not got it.

Kir

Journeyman
Yup I have all female armor. Thats how it works, I asked for a Woodland gorget, 2 others saving 100 pieces didn't have and I have not got it.
><.... I think I'd seen the gorget drop pretty often on my end.... oh wellll :shots:

ultima2005

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Random, perhaps silly question: I know the points expire on November 15, but is that also when the event ends, or will it end before then?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Random, perhaps silly question: I know the points expire on November 15, but is that also when the event ends, or will it end before then?
In the test. The NPC stopped taking turn ins. Then the mobs lost their special name.

Deschet

Journeyman
Can anyone confirm that the items shown without durabilty in the post #12 pictures don't have any durability associated with them. Boots? Rings? Epaulettes? Etc.

Thanks

Deschet

Journeyman
In the test. The NPC stopped taking turn ins. Then the mobs lost their special name.
Just want to make sure I understand this. So will the NPC be accepting pieces up until the 11/15 deadline? Still working on finishing some armor sets, but want to be able to dump the extras if I can't find what I need.

Thanks in Advance

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just want to make sure I understand this. So will the NPC be accepting pieces up until the 11/15 deadline? Still working on finishing some armor sets, but want to be able to dump the extras if I can't find what I need.

Thanks in Advance
From my understanding yes but who knows with this dev team. In the past they waited a year.

What shard are you on and what pieces you need have close to 200 drops saved up on Atl.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This shard bound was not good to us who like them. Spent about 500 to 600mil trying to get the sets. Past years I think 300mil tops

Now am just down there on my sampire trying to remake the gold I spent.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Shard bound will fix the RMT and cross-shard sales, my arse..Visited the gold sales and "avatar" sales sites, and guess what: They got everything for sale, for most shards, items of the three, and rewards. Next.. :next:
Shard bound sucks in reality, for this stuff. Its just some players misguided ideas how to control problems, the Devs sadly listen to these folks, then here we are..And problems unsolved.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thoughts on Umbria’s Spellbook? Worth the 250 points, or are the points spent better elsewhere?
You cant find someone that will sell you a 30 Slayer book that is not shardbound for 200 Points? I would if you were on LS.

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The invasiion Undead slayer books dropped by the butloads. People are sitting on hoards of the super slayer books waiting for demand to go up. See if someone has one for sale. Invasion drops are hot items at the moment, I would sell my invasion drops and buy one for much less than what 250 drops would go for.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You cant find someone that will sell you a 30 Slayer book that is not shardbound for 200 Points? I would if you were on LS.
I think he is talking about the 50% spellbook, not the Grimoire.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Guild mate was saving the points for the spell book. Told him get two sets of the epps sell them and just buy the spell book at the start the epps where 250plus and the spell book was 150 on VS.

No need to spend 500mil on points on the spell book.

After I completed my sets I was going to gets epps and boots of escaping. Ended up buying a set for 55mil blessed and at 245/255. Have 250points will turn in soon once at 300

If someone wants the spell book for 500mil I will turn my points in for them

Last edited: