• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Treasures of the Undead Lords

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/7/2020 Greetings, We are pleased to announce that following each shard’s regularly scheduled maintenance after October 8, 2020 12:01 AM ET Treasures of the Undead Lords will be active in Dungeon Deceit! Visit Deceit to slay the Undead and collect artifacts to turn in for some great rewards! See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sweet! I assume that means tomorrow for many shards.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
ok Let's go!

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Is there a list of rewards out somewhere?

Do i have to join a secret club to find out ?

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The turn in guy is there outside the dungeon. Can't see what the rewards are though. Looks like it goes live at 1am EDT.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The turn in guy is there outside the dungeon. Can't see what the rewards are though. Looks like it goes live at 1am EDT.
That would be nice but they say:
following each shard’s regularly scheduled maintenance after October 8, 2020 12:01 AM ET

Have to wait till server down and up. The NPC had that message when we had the test on LS.

Last edited:

Phreak

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The new rewards are out on Hokuto, I went by to take a look. Biggest surprise to me was the 50 sdi book for 250 points. Happy to see the jawbone and the new epaulettes are very cool

01.JPG 02.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG 05.JPG 06.JPG

Last edited:

Billy Butcher

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
So let me get this strait sunshine...... if it dont say shard bound it wont become shard bound once yer pick it. Well if dont tickle your knickers, dont know wot will.

Billy Butcher

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
SHABBA RANKS! for added information Khaelor, yer are truly a saint among aints. So turn ins are bound but most items seem be not. Why did they even bother....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Love the Purple armor. Gonna be tough to keep sets and be able to get a ton of points.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
the boots of escaping have no durability ... not sure if this is intended or a display error. The original ones had durability afaik.

Last edited:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
How can we earn points? I killed some, i didnt get any..
turn in the purple armor pieces to the turn in guy at the entrance.
each piece = a point.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
the drop rate is pretty unerwealmin..
250 for the spellbooks will be unreachable for lots of players.

there isnt simply enough mob in the dungeon and fel is not working

Billy Butcher

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Cant start new spawn on ORIGIN.....Bunch chicken pluckers they are! I cleared all areas I could get not behind stinking locked doors on Origin. So I guess I gots wait for some kind soul unlock kill Rams & Liches on bottom. Also one wraith behind hidden wall on floating on one bone beds I have no ranged attacks. All this before new spawn comes active. Bunch bunk !!

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well I hope that some of the stuff isn't shard bound so I can use it on my toon that I cross shard... but aside from that I'm super pumped at all the options. So awesome they brought back a lot of the requested drops!!

Billy Butcher

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
If it's a quality mob it should have the event tag undur it's name when you cursor hover mate. If nay the shard is like Origin an all de mobs gotts be put to tha blade before the event spawn comes forth......buhh fahhh!!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
These are awesome! I guess I'll be spending the next two months in Deceit. Really glad to see them bring back some old rewards with a selection of new ones as well.

wingnut

Adventurer
Can someone post what happens when you use the "rolled invasion map" and if the "infected brambles" and "umbra's hemlock" drop any resources or have any special properties when locked down. Also if someone could post what the book says that would also be nice. I don't want to get those items if they don't do anything.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Blah...not thrilled...very little spawn and even on a very low populated shard like Origin it's going to be tricky...there's 3 ppl down there just camping, all I see are pets no people....*sighs*

And yes Tram only is intended to keep people from griefing...you know how trammies can be ;)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So speaking of Trammies....since I don't ever go to Tram Deceit....how on God's green earth do you get past the locked doors on lvl 4? I thought there was a hidden door somewhere but I only know of 1 on lvl 3....*sighs*

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
They just filled the dungeon with spawn so YAY!

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
wow, that morphius item is a huge boon for sampires.

is it fair to say that this is should be the most sought after? i mean 50% spell damage book is 250 points while this is 100.

10% SSI with stam, and lmc on a robe slot is a huge boost to any suit

1602168166290.png

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just saw this pic in icq... i hope these things aren't actualy shard bound... morphius eppys.png

the vendor shows specific things as being shard bound such as this: invasion map.PNG

but the eppys don't show that way on the vendor. if they actually are shard bound and don't say it on the vendor then that is deceptive and messed up

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So speaking of Trammies....since I don't ever go to Tram Deceit....how on God's green earth do you get past the locked doors on lvl 4? I thought there was a hidden door somewhere but I only know of 1 on lvl 3....*sighs*
One of the doors is always locked, and the other opens - that’s the way it is on Europa anyway?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Which monsters will drop a purple item into my pack? Does it include the old monsters or is it just the new stuff? Will I get a drop quicker if I go deeper into the dungeon? Can I recall in and out? Is someone going to nominate this post for **** of the week on Unleashed?

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The drop rate is fine on the artifacts. I farmed 40 in maybe 2.5 hours.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can recall out.
EVERYTHING reveals instantly, the way that Dungeon Blackthorn used to do back when it had monsters in it.
drop rate is fine
Which character type? Sampire? Mage-mystic? Ninja?

Delthor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Is this supposed to be N only tram event or fel and tram? Seems to be lazy if just tram honestly