• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] The Evil from Afar

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kinda wish they would do this for all of the Titan's actually. Have had quite a few that were redlined as I finally found them.
Particularly when you have a pack of people that moves 6x faster than you, and you are pinging great :(

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I will lore when one spawns :/

Do we HAVE to kill EVERYTHING in the city before a titan spawns?

I paged a GM over an hour ago for spawn stuck in the walls here in Trinsic and stuff just keeps spawning..it's not clearing out or anything. :/

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will lore when one spawns :/

I paged a GM over an hour ago for spawn stuck in the walls here in Trinsic and stuff just keeps spawning..it's not clearing out or anything. :/
Yes... finding some of the stuff in Vesper and Trinsic can be a pain. Then there's getting to it all...

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That's our problem..lots stuck in walls and behind doors we can't open and NO GM......

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Strange thing is I have been fighting a General etc and had it poof because the Titan spawned.. then at other times we were running all over the place looking for something to kill in order to get the Titan to pop.. Merlin finally found the Captain in Vesper across the bridge to the North and towards the small houses to the East...

so it seems random...

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well....lovely lol

This stuff seems to just keep spawning here....we've been around the whole city 3 times and find new stuff were we've already cleaned it up :/

and stuff stuck and no GM so idk if that's what's causing the re-spawn or what.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Screenshot_43.jpg

FINALLY spawned...after 3 hours...good grief! lol

I did lore it, will update the wiki tomorrow :)

Me, Callise, Scaramooch and Chaos......GO TEAM ORIGIN! :)

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To me it seems like Generals are a more lucrative target than the titans. At least you get spell books from generals. Titans seem to drop mediocre peerless loot.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix
Does shard transferring a character involved in slaying Titans wipe your progress or points on the top attackers list?