• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Shattered Obelisk Reactivated

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this event supposed to be on atm on Europa server?
(Atm being 10:45 UK time on 18th of August) All I'm getting are normal ambushes. They don't steal my crate.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been turned off again for the most part.

But strange items still drop from regular ambushers. Just quite rarely...

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They said after Europa and Drachs had their next maint (early this morning) they would then re-enable the global arc.
So my guess is they will turn it back on about 16:00 Euro time (when they get in the office over there).

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kyronix @Bleak Just a note to tell you that the "Fill from Backpack" option on trade order containers doesn't recognize Fresh Ginger. You have to place the ginger into the container one by one.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix @Bleak Just a note to tell you that the "Fill from Backpack" option on trade order containers doesn't recognize Fresh Ginger. You have to place the ginger into the container one by one.
Use the ginger that faces the other way, there are 2 kinds, one works, one doesn'
t