• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 94 to Origin, Izumo & Baja

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The key to them that they are repeating sequence cycles.

Once I understood that and started writing the sequences down it wasn't a problem.

I popped it three times last night.
Nope, still no wiser. I spent half an hour getting zapped - the only thing I saw beyond the 'you got hit' message was the 'sequence re-set' message. I gave up on the understanding that I simply had no understanding. I have no idea how to do this darn puzzle.

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you explain further what "repeating sequence cycles" means? Example? I'm stuck here too :grin:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Doing the puzzles is rather fast, at least my guildies make it look that way :) We popped it 6 times yesterday. Thanks Dot for the tip, I did write down the codes so I'll have to remember to try those first!

And I think it's totally worth it ;)

NewShades.jpg

Finally got to get rid of my Kasa!

(Oh..a hint? If you have doom artifacts left over from last year, you can turn those in ;) I had 7 points left over and 27 doom arties that I never turned in...don't tell Kyronix! LOL)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Nope, still no wiser. I spent half an hour getting zapped - the only thing I saw beyond the 'you got hit' message was the 'sequence re-set' message. I gave up on the understanding that I simply had no understanding. I have no idea how to do this darn puzzle.
Okay you have a certain amount of levers..think of the puzzle that you have to do to rescue the tiger cubs.

There are 10 levers
Lever puzzle.jpg

Starting from left to right, click one...if it zaps you, heal up and try the next one...until one of them doesn't zap you.

this is a 3-number sequence.

So if the 3rd one doesn't zap you, that's the first one in the sequence.

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The way the teleporters work...I can see them become a potential problem. Many people went in and did not stop their mouse movement in time, and got teleported outside.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got 5 drops over an hour on TC.

Though compared to Treasures of Doom I was getting a couple every 5 minutes or so.

But to get the new recipes they are worth 10, so its not terrible, not sure if ill just buy the items or grind out hours of this to get them.

This doesnt include the time it takes to do the puzzle or buying the power cores.
When I did the first Treasures of Doom, I (and several others) filled the Dark Guardian room with both ourselves and summons. Undead Slayer book on a mystic mage in an SDI suit, target self with Nether Cyclone, and I'd get multiple drops per DG spawn. I forget how many turn-ins that char has though. I know my tamer has 21, which will be enough to get the Black Moonstone and Glasses recipe.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did they Add the new dungeon to the Eodon Moonstone Crystal?

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
When I did the first Treasures of Doom, I (and several others) filled the Dark Guardian room with both ourselves and summons. Undead Slayer book on a mystic mage in an SDI suit, target self with Nether Cyclone, and I'd get multiple drops per DG spawn. I forget how many turn-ins that char has though. I know my tamer has 21, which will be enough to get the Black Moonstone and Glasses recipe.
Yeah, thats how most people did it, i think they'd spawn every couple minutes. The amount of Guardians varied on the amount of people in the room which affected how many you got.

This is a little more grindish.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Did they Add the new dungeon to the Eodon Moonstone Crystal?
They don't have to, just use it to go to the Urali tribe village and go SE, the entrance is right there.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, thats how most people did it, i think they'd spawn every couple minutes. The amount of Guardians varied on the amount of people in the room which affected how many you got.

This is a little more grindish.
haha, yeah. I got one after a few minutes on Test the other day, but after seeing how big the place was, decided to go back outside and claim some rewards. Was surprised my point total remained. Still grind-y, but it should be fairly easy on a dexer.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is currently an issue that is preventing the Kotl artifacts from being created on Origin, Izumo, and Baja. Keep an eye on UO.com for updates to Origin, Izumo, & Baja. In the meantime feel free to copy over to TC and get a feel for the drop rate on the Kotl Artifacts. In one cycle the other day on TC the group I was with netted several, I myself collected 4 in not that long a period of time. Sorry for the inconvenience and be sure to send in feedback on the Publish. Thanks!
That would be an outstanding idea if Char Copy wasn't tied in with shard transfers, why are these two things tied together there is no reason what so ever that copy should have any time limit on it.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if it was like Treasures of Doom I'd have gotten SOMETHING off those little bug larvae on the West corridor but I killed about 486348634864 of those and got nothing :/
drop rate is linked to fame, and luck. if your really trying to get drops do not kill the larvae, and try to wear at least 1k luck (preferably more)

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
drop rate is linked to fame, and luck. if your really trying to get drops do not kill the larvae, and try to wear at least 1k luck (preferably more)
It was my understanding luck has nothing to do with drops, just loot type on corpses.

Did they change this?

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Took my warrior to TC awhile ago, had the spawn all to myself. 30minutes of slaughter, 10 drops. (140 luck)

Not bad, I guess.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay you have a certain amount of levers..think of the puzzle that you have to do to rescue the tiger cubs.

There are 10 levers
View attachment 51426

Starting from left to right, click one...if it zaps you, heal up and try the next one...until one of them doesn't zap you.

this is a 3-number sequence.

So if the 3rd one doesn't zap you, that's the first one in the sequence.
I never got one that didn't zap me. I always got one that reset the thing and had to start over. something like 1 zap 2 zap 3 zap 4 reset. Start again 1 zap, 2 zap 3 zap skip 4 5 reset. Start over.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was my understanding luck has nothing to do with drops, just loot type on corpses.

Did they change this?
its been this way since the original treasures of tokuno global. when treasures of doom was released luck was announced to effect drop rate. i would think since its the same system, luck would also work the same this time around. minax arty drop rate is also effected by luck, which is similar system. luck has also always effected drop rate for original guantlet drops ever since doom was revamped years and years ago.

i tried it both ways, luck and no luck for the treasures for doom and found it wasnt worth the time to do it with 0 luck.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
its been this way since the original treasures of tokuno global. when treasures of doom was released luck was announced to effect drop rate. i would think since its the same system, luck would also work the same this time around. minax arty drop rate is also effected by luck, which is similar system. luck has also always effected drop rate for original guantlet drops ever since doom was revamped years and years ago.

i tried it both ways, luck and no luck for the treasures for doom and found it wasnt worth the time to do it with 0 luck.
That's interesting, I was using 0 luck last night and getting drops so maybe they'll drop more quickly with higher luck.

I'll give it a shot

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Good to know. I believe there was a luck-suit wearing sampire when I farmed ToD (not sure how much he had though), and I char copied a 2360 luck tamer. I'd have to do more testing on it, but I'd certainly lend some credibility to luck being a factor. Don't think it works all that much in Blackthorn, although I could be wrong - I only use 400 when I go down on my sampire.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix Since Trick or Treating probably won't be on until October, I have questions about the new food-based rewards.

How does the Tray of Candy Apples and Pumpkin Spice Cider work? Are they unlimited? Charges? Rechargeable like the pot of eggnog? (please let them be rechargeable if they aren't already! Apples and sugar for caramel apples; and apples, pumpkins and liquor or something for the cider) Could just drop them as recipes... :stir:

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix Since Trick or Treating probably won't be on until October, I have questions about the new food-based rewards.

How does the Tray of Candy Apples and Pumpkin Spice Cider work? Are they unlimited? Charges? Rechargeable like the pot of eggnog? (please let them be rechargeable if they aren't already! Apples and sugar for caramel apples; and apples, pumpkins and liquor or something for the cider) Could just drop them as recipes... :stir:
You can check them out on TC1 at the New Haven Bank

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can check them out on TC1 at the New Haven Bank
I like them!

However, I found a bug... When you turn off the wagon lamp, it becomes unmovable (whether it is in your pack or out in the world)

EDIT: Also, when its locked down, you can't turn it on or off... "You're not allowed to access this." (same with cider/apples)

Edit #2: None of the Halloween items have security settings either... So they may be useless to use at parties :(

Last edited:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Um.....
pimpkin.jpg

Wow.....that's rather large!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ooo.. You can walk through the giant pumpkin... Put a chair in it and scare people...

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Holy Moly @ how much that lil wagon lantern weighs when it's turned off in my pack! :confused2:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i hope they get the drop for Origin turned on before they leave for the weekend.
ive got a summer cold and am still on holidays..... so that is almost the perfect storm for being able to play UO and being left alone!!!!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i hope they get the drop for Origin turned on before they leave for the weekend.
ive got a summer cold and am still on holidays..... so that is almost the perfect storm for being able to play UO and being left alone!!!!
Publish 94 Update to Origin, Izumo & Baja
Posted on August 5, 2016 by UO Dev Team

Greetings All,

An update will be pushed during the next shard maintenance for Origin, Izumo, and Baja to address the following,

• Fixes issue where Kotl Artifacts would not spawn in the Kotl City.
  • Fixed issue where champion spawn mobs would continue to spawn after the Champion spawns.
See you in Britannia,

UO Team

That would be Sat morn.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Perpetually is the current thought.
why would that be the current thought?
the Treasures of Doom even the 1st time lasted like 90 days.
last year when it was on was the same.
so why would this be any different?
they said every year they would do a different place with the same style of event.
that to me says 'limited time!'

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ok, so we went onto Origin (i know, its now fully on there yet) but we have guys there and we are able to use them, so in we go.

we tacked the flip puzzle, got into the time room, stopped time, went over to the wall, its down, made it through the 5 shock walls, went through the portal, now we are down in the basement, pretty..... but what do we do?

we have tried to toggle everything, we have hit everything, we have walked over everything.... nothing

how do you get all the spawn to come????

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've not worked it out yet, because the only way I can get in is to go through when someone else has the wall down, but I gather you put the power core things in the boxes?
When I went through the portal I just ended up back at the big blue square - but there were mobs there that weren't when I was alone and the wall was up. Spectral Myrmidex warriors and Spectral Kotl warriors. They were fighting each other. I've not seen a basement - do you have a screenie?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
StartBattle.jpg

That is correct, once you have placed activators in all 8 chests, a gate will appear to the north

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Okay another question

What is the drop rate of the inoperable automaton heads? I got one yesterday...and just killed 40 of those things and didn't get one.

Also right after I did that I killed 3 lava lizards and got a kotl artifact so at least that's been turned on :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
why would that be the current thought?
the Treasures of Doom even the 1st time lasted like 90 days.
last year when it was on was the same.
so why would this be any different?
they said every year they would do a different place with the same style of event.
that to me says 'limited time!'
A conversation with a little mohawked bird on TC1. While not set it stone, the new recipes require materials presently only purchasable through this system. Why create more work finding another way to make them obtainable when one already exists?

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Few Pics of the plant colors I have received .
I think the bluish one on the floor may be 1 of the rare colors, hard to tell in this picture but it has a neon sheen to it..Not sure if the yellow 1 is rare but it's pretty!

Must say that's one hell of a huge pumpkin !!
I tried carving it, nothing. I even tried a carving kit on it, nothing. so it's just big!
The spiced cider and apples, cannot be used when locked down, no security setting.
I think the Gypsy wagon lamp is cute.

Overall, quite a few new decorative items to collect..
.*will need to rethink where all this will fit in my house*

plant.jpg
plant - Copy.jpg

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
A conversation with a little mohawked bird on TC1. While not set it stone, the new recipes require materials presently only purchasable through this system. Why create more work finding another way to make them obtainable when one already exists?
guess we are left in the lurch until we get some official word from the high command.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
@Kyronix
I got this mighty plate helm dropped in my pack on Origin while in the Kotl dungeon.
but it is a regular grey, not the Kotl blue and it doesn't have the Kotl name in it's title?...Item can not be turned in either
*Possible bug*

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix
I got this mighty plate helm dropped in my pack on Origin while in the Kotl dungeon.
but it is a regular grey, not the Kotl blue and it doesn't have the Kotl name in it's title?...Item can not be turned in either
*Possible bug*
Did you receive a message about equipment on a fallen foe?

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Did you receive a message about equipment on a fallen foe?
Not sure. I had too much going on at that moment to notice but I did see the helm pop into my pack out of the corner of my eye!
If it happens again, I will be sure to take notice if I see the message and let you know

Last edited:

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really wish whatever automated bot pops out the patch note posts would do a bit better job at it. Finding THE ACTUAL PATCH NOTES is surprisingly arcane art, considering how OP is supposed to be about patch notes.

Unsee my few lines of text above. Now, imagine none of my criticism is actually visible. Instead, you see " Flagg has made a forum post at 07/08/2016 On thread " Patch notes!" Would you like to see the post? Click here!
[Plus same in Japanese, Of course. ]

Once you click the hotlink, you reach official UO.com page. There, it says..
" Flagg has made a forum post at 07/08/2016 On thread " Patch notes!"
[Plus same in Japanese, Of course. ]

Somewhere at bottom, a tiny obscure link pops, that takes you to THE ACTUAL POST THAT SHOULD BE VISIBLE FROM GET GO BECAUSE NOTHING ELSE IN ANY OF THE ABOVE HAS ANY VALUE. " News at 11. " isn't news or exciting. Actual news are news.
:D

Last edited:

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How in seven hells is this page always not the OP or content of the initial link? I'd imagine there are loads of casual " one foot in game" vets, who browse Stratics now and then and miss the patch notes, cause they get posted in fashion where it takes a private eye to actually see them.

Publish 94

TC1 Bug Fixes & Changes

• Fixed issue where the Urali Trance potion would not provide mana regeneration correctly.
    • Fixed multiple crash issues where the enhanced client would crash when using legacy containers with your backpack.
    • Fixed issue with display of the Terms of Service and localized agreement.
    • Adjusted the destination locations for teleporters related to the Kotl City.
    • Creatures inside the Kotl City will no longer display the “add party” button when using the enhanced client.
    • Fixed issue where ghosts could bypass part of the Kotl City, self-resurrection inside the Kotl City using the Sacrifice Virtue is no longer permitted.
    • Adjusted karma on Kotl Automatons so players no longer incur a karma penalty for killing them.
    • Increased the threshold of wrong guess for the activator puzzle inside the Kotl City.
    • Corrected the spelling of the “Desiccated Myrmidex” larvae.
    • Generalized system messages related to the blood drain AI.
    • Fixed issue where sometimes the hidden chests inside the Kotl City would not function properly.
    • Fixed issue where the potted amaryllis would not be delivered from the 19th Anniversary token.
    • Increased the spawn cap for mobs in Champion Spawn areas.

19th Anniversary Gifts

• Any character that is at least 30 days old that logs in between 9/1/2016 12 AM ET and 11/18/2016 11:59 PM ET will receive a bag containing, (Tokens will be available from a dispenser located at the Haven Bank on TC)
      • a 19th Anniversary Gift Token that can be redeemed for a gift,
        • A random tinkering recipe,
          • A Weathered Bronze Globe Sculpture
          • A Weathered Bronze Man on a Bench Sculpture
          • A Weathered Bronze Fairy Sculpture
          • A Weathered Bronze Archer Scuplture
          • Items can be located in the “Miscellaneous” section of the Tinkering Menu.
          • Sculptures require 85.0 tinkering and offer a 75% chance of success at Grandmaster.
          • Requires 200 bronze ingots, failure consumes 25-50 ingots.
          • Sculpture deeds are blessed and can be placed in a house.
        • A Potted Amaryllis
          • Available in 12 common and 3 rare hues.
          • Each plant can be “Grown by” 1 of 27 different professionals.
        • An Anniversary card from a member of the Ultima Online Development or Event Moderator teams.
Pumpkin Patches

• Pumpkin patches are active during the month of October.
    • A new green-gourd style pumpkin is available in 2 designs from the carving kit.

Trick or Treating

• New items are available from trick or treating,
      • Deed for a Giant Pumpkin
        • Blessed house addon
      • Tray of Pumpkin Spice Cider
        • Can be double clicked to receive a mug of pumpkin cider
      • Tray of Candy Apples
        • Can be double clicked to receive a candied apple
      • Gypsy Wagon Lamp
        • Tabletop lamp that can be turned on and off by double clicking.

Treasures of the Kotl City

• Requires Time of Legends
    • The ruins of the Kotl City have been discovered in the Valley of Eodon. The entrance is located off the road between the Barako and Urali Tribe villages.
    • Creatures killed within the Kotl City have a chance of dropping “Artifacts of the Kotl”
    • “Artifacts of the Kotl” can be turned in for a variety of rewards,
      • Skeletal Hangman
        • Decorative house addon that retains the name of the player who places it when created.
      • Kotl Sacrificial Altar
        • Decorative house addon
      • Recipe for a Kotl Black Rod (Carpentry)
        • Quarter Staff/Gargish Gnarled Staff
        • Spell Channeling
        • Mage Weapon -0 Skill
        • 2 Faster Casting
        • 5% Lower Mana Cost
        • 10% Lower Reagent Cost
        • Craftable via Carpentry
          • Found in the “Weapons” ategory
          • Requires 100 carpentry skill
          • Base 5% chance of success
          • Requires
            • 20 Boards or Logs
            • 1 Black Moonstone
            • 1 Staff of the Magi
            • Failure consumes 5-10 logs
      • Recipe for Dr. Spector’s Lenses (Tinkering)
        • Glasses
        • 8 Intelligence Bonus
        • 4 Mana Regeneration
        • 12% Spell Damage Increase
        • 8% Lower Mana Cost
        • 10% Lower Reagent Cost
        • 5% Physical Resist
        • 10% Fire Resist
        • 14% Cold Resist
        • 20% Poison Resist
        • 20% Energy Resist
        • Craftable via Tinkering
          • Found in the “Magic Jewelry” category
          • Requires 100 tinkering skill
          • Base 5% chance of success
          • Requires
            • 200 Ingots
            • 1 Black Moonstone
            • 1 Hat of the Magi
            • Failure consumes 50-100 ingots
      • Black Moonstone
        • Ingredient required for the crafting of Dr. Spector’s Lenses & the Kotl Black Rod
      • Recipe for a Kotl Automaton (Tinkering)
        • A craftable 4 slot pet that can be used and controlled by Grandmaster tinkers.
        • Can be found in the “Assemblies” section of the Tinkering menu
        • Requires
          • 300 Ingots
          • Automaton Actuator
          • Stasis Chamber Power Core
            • Purchasable from the Collector in the Lycaeum or in chests hidden inside the Kotl City
          • Inoperative Automaton Head
            • Recovered from Automatons in the Kotl City or found in chests hidden inside the Kotl City
          • Automatons retain the hue of the metal they are crafted from and receive double the bonuses to resists and damage in line with material resist and damage bonuses found here.
          • 4 Control Slots
          • Bonded
          • Requires Grandmaster Tinkering to use and control
      • Automaton Actuator
        • Ingredient required for the crafting of a Kotl Automaton
      • Reward Title: Menace of the Myrmidex
      • Reward Title: Zealot of Zipactriotl
      • Reward Title: Explorer of the Kotl City
      • Tribal Banners for each of Eodon’s 6 tribes
      • Katalkotl’s Ring
        • Ring
        • +10 Resisting Spells
        • +10 Meditation
        • 5 Hit Point Regeneration
        • 3 Mana Regeneration
        • 20% Spell Damage Increase
        • +20 Magery, Necromancy, Bushido, Chivalry, Ninjitsu, Mysticism
          • Skill can be selected by the player
      • Boots/Talons of Escaping
        • Thighboots/Talons
        • 4 Dexterity Bonus
        • 1 Stamina Regeneration

Weapon special Mortal Strike changes:

• Current :
      • A successful Mortal Strike will render its victim unable to heal any damage for several seconds.
        Use a gruesome follow-up to finish off your foe. Lasts for 6 seconds (player)
        or 12 seconds (NPC). Does not prevent curing poison or stopping bleeding. Grants an eight second effect reduction once removed by non-consumables and talisman items. The next Mortal Strike duration will be scaled based on when they were reapplied in the eight second window.
    • Proposed:
      • A successful Mortal Strike will render its victim unable to heal any damage for several seconds.
        Use a gruesome follow-up to finish off your foe. Lasts for 8 seconds (player)
        or 14 seconds (NPC). Does not prevent curing poison or stopping bleeding. Grants a 24 second effect reduction once Mortal is applied or removed by non-consumables and talisman items. The next Mortal Strike duration will be scaled down based on if it is within the 24 second window. Mortal Strike does 70% of normal damage to target not currently under the effects of Mortal. Mortal Strike done to a target that is currently under the effects of mortal will do 130% of normal damage and will no longer reset the mortal duration. The duration of Mortal strike attacks done using ranged weapons will be halved.
        Use a gruesome follow-up to finish off your foe. Lasts for 8 seconds (player)
        or 14 seconds (NPC). Does not prevent curing poison or stopping bleeding. Mortal Strike does 70% of normal weapon damage to target not currently under the effects of Mortal. Mortal Strike done to a target that is currently under the effects of mortal or immune will do 130% of normal damage and will no longer reset the mortal duration. The duration of Mortal strike attacks done using ranged weapons will be halved. A 12 second immunity timer is granted once Mortal is removed.

Champion Spawn Update:

• In order to improve performance while in champion spawn areas we have reduced the maximum spawn count for all champion spawns. This does not effect the spawn rate.
    • Players are still required to kill the same amount of monsters to advance the spawn.

Necromancy Update:

• Focused Spec Necromancers when casting Corpse Skin will reduced max poison and fire resist based on the casters real necromancy and spirit speak skill.

Tinkering Update

• Repair Mode Toggle – All toolkits now have a context menu option to switch to repair mode only. This mode allows users to quickly repair items without navigating the crafting gump.
    • Tinker Pet Repair
      • Current:
        • Repairing tinker pets has a 30 second cooldown.
        • Pets are instantly repaired based on number of available ingots.
      • Proposed:
        • Repairing tinker pets no longer has a cooldown.
        • Repairing is now delayed similar to the Veterinary skill where the player’s dexterity will affect the delay.
        • Hit points repaired is calculated based on Tinkering skill ranging from a max of 12 at low skill to a max of 60 at GM with additional bonuses for pets with over 100 hit points.
        • Hit points repaired can be reduced based on damage received during repair similar to Veterinary skill healing potential is reduced.
    • Automatons
      • Requires the Time of Legends
      • When an Automaton reaches zero health a “Broken Automaton Head” will be placed in the owner’s backpack.
      • Broken Automatons can be repaired using 75 ingots matching the material type of the Automaton.
        • Can only be performed by the owner
      • Broken Automatons cannot be traded, transferred, stolen, or dropped.
      • Broken Automatons still count against pet control slots while in a broken state.

Miscellaneous Changes

• “Stone Only” can now be set on mining tools to only dig up High Quality Granite. Niter and specialty gems can also be dug up.
    • Updated tileart for the “Eodon Wall Map”

Bug Fixes

• Any leftover Myrmidex spawn in the Myrmidex Queen’s Chambers will be killed when the Queen dies.
    • Elementals will no longer spawn in the Shadowguard Fountain encounter once the encounter has been completed.
    • The loot for all Shadowguard bosses has been normalized so that loot is standard regardless of which of the Shadowguard bosses is encountered last.
    • Fixed issue where some Recipe IDs were not being correctly associated with their respective craftable item.
    • Spirituality Shield no longer triggers when hit by players/pets/hirelings
    • Characters with bugged Lower Mana Cost are now fixed.
    • Pen of Wisdom now properly works on the Runic Atlas.
    • Thunderstorm can no longer hit targets outside of houses while cast in houses and vice-versa.
    • Trick or Treating no longer works on NPCs from the personal attendant token.
    • Fixed issue where players could get stuck in Eodon near the marsh.
    • Players are now told that there is a maximum number of quests that they can have open at a time when they try to accept the 11th quest.
    • The Undertaker’s staff summoning range has been drastically increased.
    • Fixed issue where the Urali Trance potion would not provide mana regeneration correctly.

Classic Client 7.0.51

• Cliloc Changes
    • Art Additions
    • Added EULA acceptance to the login process.
Enhanced Client 4.0.51

• Cliloc Changes
    • Art Additions
    • Added EULA acceptance to the login process.
    • Corrected targeting issues with all of the targeted spell trigger spells.