• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 101 Update to TC1

E_T

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read it. They are deco. They are not an ingredient in the recipes.
That's rather silly. If they are not an ingredient then they should be much rarer and have 100% chance to be polished. Then they won't fill your pack with the rough ones.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The belt is okay would be far better if it was like the quivers and had stats on it

Right now it’s just a backpack bandage storage container
Agreed... not sure I'd want to give up a crimmy for a belt like that... however, if it works like a quiver and the weight reduction works when it's in my backpack that's great too... as long as I can use the bandages from it while it's there as well like a Quiver.

Oh and one more bonus I thought of... as long as it keeps me from having all my freaking bandages looted every time I die so I no longer have to put them in 15 piles and can keep them all in 1 place and not worry about something jacking all my bandages... I'll get one for every character I have that uses them... tamers too. Just to keep it in my pack and lighten my load.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have to say I'm pretty disappointed that no High Seas updates, which would seem to be simple to do, have made it into the last 2 publishes.
I have been hoping for a HS update for years now

after last years mention at the 20th ana party I thought it’s was happening this year.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have been hoping for a HS update for years now

after last years mention at the 20th ana party I thought it’s was happening this year.
At the party, it was stated the HS revamp would be at least a couple publishes after Pub 100, depending on how many publishes were used for the big bug fix push. Pub 101 appears to be mostly yearly event stuff, which may mean that HS could be next, or that the bug fix publish that should have been 101 got pushed back to 102.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At the party, it was stated the HS revamp would be at least a couple publishes after Pub 100, depending on how many publishes were used for the big bug fix push. Pub 101 appears to be mostly yearly event stuff, which may mean that HS could be next, or that the bug fix publish that should have been 101 got pushed back to 102.
Did we get a bug fix pub ? My holiday tiles still don’t stack and disappear ever time I use the chest designed to fix them. Also what about the pet nerf to exploited pets be fixed ? It was only half fixed. I’m sure dudes Phoenix is still ugly rainbow colored lol. Etc etc etc

let’s just hope they do a HS pub next.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay Hazel now u want the only part of this event that I understand and am a bit ok at to lessen. Well no. In all niceness NO. I am hanging on by filaments... let me have this !! ty! hugs *llama bows*

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Looks like they reduced the drop rate of the meteors...from the latest notes :

• There is now a 100% chance of success when polishing rough meteorites to create a polished meteorite. The drop rate of rough meteorites has been reduced.