• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] 20th Anniversary Grandfathered Castle Giveaway!

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Castle would definitely go on Europa, no question, would be great to get a nice castle spot, but the Clops house I would happily sell to the highest bidder! :D

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well id take an atlantic castle....my home shard is europa were i have a castle/ luna and a keep ...so think my bases are covered on europa....id take a castle on atlantic to replace my atlantic tower.....as atlantic is my second shard of choice....albeit iam trying to train chars on all the top 8 shards.....AND a castle on atlantic would actually fullfill one of my 5 x UO goals /targets...which was to ''place'' and ''own'' - even for a week or so.... a castle on everyone of the production shards... so ive done 24/25 shards ..the chances of placing a castle faller on atlantic with the 50-100 unattended afk script bots are now basically zero!!! so the only way on atlantic and finish this goal ....is to buy one or win one!!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Good luck to all..

but if I win I am placing it on my home shard (just luckily happens to be Atlantic) and am keeping that rascal. I have always had storage issues and still do even with access to three house... so a Grandfathered Castle would solve my issues for a couple more years lol

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Where is the statue? It is no longer on the docks in New Haven on TC1.
The post said it ends September 15th at 12:00 Pm Eastern Time (which is tomorrow)... so I guess the timer was set incorrectly and it deleted itself a day too soon, or the post was a typo and they meant to say the 14th not the 15th.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to win. I just came back after 5 years. My on again off again account is 127 months old and started in December of 99. I have an older account started day one but I cannot remember the light in info and don't have the email associated with it any more. At one time I had 7 accounts running. Now it is just the one.

If I won I would place on ATL because that is where I play mostly. I have heard you can place castles on several shards. Maybe true man not. But I do love the shard I am on. What made me quit the times I did were mainly because of real life issues. The exploiting and scamming has been in UO since day one. That is never going to go away. Build a better mousetrap...

What brought me back to the game was the people. There are players I have known for almost 20 years. That is what makes it special for me.

But I digress. I came back just as housing was turned off. So, I could really use a house. All my bank boxes are full of stuff. I need a castle. I won't be bitter if I don't win. I won't even be all that disappointed. But if I do win, I wouldn't be selling.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Uhm, I am looking at it right now on test center......and just registered an account to win!