• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasure of Fey Destard spawn

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
but it did feel better on Origin today... 1 hour 19 drops (with potion). Not a lot but definitely an improvement from last week.

So I'm guessing they did tweak it to be a bit more generous, but will not say it on any forum for fear of looking as admitting they screwed it in the first place... A face-saving silence, shall we call it?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The devs have already said that there's a weighted system where paragons count more towards your chance to get a drop. I distinctly remember them saying there is a system where you get a number of points per mob you kill. The points are your chances to get a drop. Every time you get a drop, the points reset to 0. I don't know how much more transparent they can be about it.
They said it was fame based. Players just assumed paragons have more fame than normal mobs. Which they do not.
That is why the Smart/Selfish players just ran by the paragons in the other dungeons.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
What if there was a drop cooldown… maybe something like 120 seconds, 60 seconds with the potion. I’m guessing it would be unnoticeable for most average players but might do a little to limit the bots?

Would cap drops at 30 per hour without a potion and 60 per hour with one?
No! I am getting not much with my tamer/thrower. But sometimes I am getting one right after another. Why you want to decrease my drops ?

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They said it was fame based. Players just assumed paragons have more fame than normal mobs. Which they do not.
That is why the Smart/Selfish players just ran by the paragons in the other dungeons.

All these calculations are based on the creatures fame, for paragons we override it based on a multiplier so it's worth the fight. Also important to note the system works by rolling every time you kill a creature. So it is very likely you could have a situation where you kill a paragon which gives you enough points to fall into "more likely than not" territory RNG wise, then when you kill the next creatures and you roll - BAM! phat lootz!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't believe it because in the past events I set 2 guys on stairs that killed paragons. I ran my dexxer around the dungeon killing non paragons.

The 2 guys killing paragons all night got 2 or 3 drops. Not per hour per night. They killed hundreds of paragons. Mostly Balrons which have high fame. I saw no Fat lootz but I remember that thread. :) I think he wrote it to appease popps.

PS - I did not start putting guys on the steps until Fire and Hythloth.

PSS I see that popps argued with the answer even tho the thread topic was about ships despawning.

Last edited:

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't believe it because in the past events I set 2 guys on stairs that killed paragons. I ran my dexxer around the dungeon killing non paragons.

The 2 guys killing paragons all night got 2 or 3 drops. Not per hour per night. They killed hundreds of paragons. Mostly Balrons which have high fame. I saw no Fat lootz but I remember that thread. :) I think he wrote it to appease popps.

PS - I did not start putting guys on the steps until Fire and Hythloth.

PSS I see that popps argued with the answer even tho the thread topic was about ships despawning.

I'm with Pawain, while I think they do have increased drop rate, it is not worth it in any way shape or form to kill the harder paragons, especially on slower servers.

So 2 big problems.

#1 fame does not equal difficulty in any way shape or form.

Greater Dragon
Killed a greater dragon (1000 to 2000 health)
Fame went from 6671 to 6824 (153)
~ 1500 HP On average according to uoguide
~ 130 Wrestling Skill on average
~ 47 Lowest Resist

Killed a Warden in the new event (~200 health)
Fame went from 6824 to 6956 (132)
~ 200 HP
~ 75 Wrestling Skill
~ 20 Lowest Resist

Just in terms of HP/fame increase, the warden is worth 200/132 = 1.5 hp / Fame increase

Vs the Greater dragon that's worth (~1500/153 ) =~ 10 hp / fame increase

Meaning a greater dragon, JUST in terms of hp is almost 7x less effective to farm.

By the time you factor in chance to hit, and lowest resists, easily talking 10-14x less effective to kill a greater dragon for drops.

Drop rate should be based on HP, Wrestling skill, Base damage, Lowest Resist, and if the target doesn't have a slayer.

#2. The multiplier for paragons should be a reflection of the difficulty increase. And It probably is not nearly high enough.

Looking at a Paragon Balron
~6x The health
+23% Base Damage
+15% Wrestling Skill

So, not factoring inability to life leech, Movement speed, the target swapping,

Harder to kill Melee wise. 6xHPx1.12xHarder to hit ~ 6.7x Difficulty to kill
In terms of offense. 1.23*1.15 = ~+41% increase in melee damage output

So the increase should be 6.7x1.41% = ~ 9.45x the drop rate for the effort.

But because of the life leech, the movement speed, and the target swapping, I personally feel like that should easily be doubled to 18-20x the drop rate.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think McDougle just wants back in the pile.

The devs have already said that there's a weighted system where paragons count more towards your chance to get a drop. I distinctly remember them saying there is a system where you get a number of points per mob you kill. The points are your chances to get a drop. Every time you get a drop, the points reset to 0. I don't know how much more transparent they can be about it.

It sucks that the devs apparently can't fix this event and make it fun for anyone. If Destard is the problem, which is what the devs are saying, why can't they just move it somewhere else? From what I've read, this event is a dumpster fire.
I thought the exact same thing about the dungeon @Stinky Pete . Even when it appeared Destard would be the dungeon of choice I thought it would be hard to balance but thought they could figure it out (ie maybe not spawn shadow wyrm paragons outside level 2 etc). The balance part is still TBH given I do not think they have executed on the spawn yet; that said if Destard is the problem as it appears then they should move it.

Problem is that the Dev team knows that would look bad on them for not testing it better so instead of doing right by the player base they are just going to dig in and say "working as intended" (or actually maybe not say anything at all). Perfect example is Kyronix response to me that they "didn't change the spawn rate" etc etc... anyone who played day 1 vs today knows that is false. It's really sad to me that they can't just admit that they made a mistake and look to correct it. That just goes back to the general theme with this team which is lack of communication.

As for the paragons, you are 100% correct. I remember vividly that popps said something about every paragon should give a drop during previous events and that's when Kyronix said that they do give more points (to get more phat lootz). None of it really matters though because everyone is wrong when P-Stain chooses to believe something the way he wants to. He won't ever admit he's wrong even when you give facts; he just deflects and then says "oh yea.. well I still don't believe it". Like 90% of what he's arguing isn't even from personal experience; this dude always knows a guy who knows a guy who knew a guy that did it so it's gotta be true (or false).

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No! I am getting not much with my tamer/thrower. But sometimes I am getting one right after another. Why you want to decrease my drops ?
I’m not sure my suggestion would decrease your drops. I said a cooldown on the drop, not earning credit for them. So that drop isn’t lost, it’s just going to come the next mob you kill after the cooldown. Based on your comments of “getting not much” I would expect your total drops to be the same.

However, after spending a little time watching the ranged attack pile last night, I’m not sure this suggestion would matter much…. Here’s why. The bot pile has 8… 10… or more characters in it, but there’s no way ALL of them are able to hit every mob… they die to fast. Best I could tell most mob that weren’t paragons died in 1 or 2 hits, which means most of the bots aren’t hitting every mob. So between them they kill everything almost instantly, but I doubt that each one of them is getting 60+ drops per hour.

mihali

Sage
What is "Willelm's Hat - Quest item" for? Is it a new drop, new quest or what? Hundreds of them for killing spawn in Dest. Lev 3. Or is it a joke of some kind? It is green and feathered, stats not the best on it either. :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think that might be part of the underwater quest?
Yep if you're on the quest the Wyrm down there is the quest mob you have to kill to get the hat.

1651606806093.png

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. Paragons get dragged to the entrance and stay there 'til they de-spawn (Baja). That sucks.
The devs should remove the paragons altogether, or significantly debuff them: remove their excessive running speed so people can outrun them; reduce their HP; remove the "no leech" thing; remove the no-hide thing.
2. In the story, the feys are supposed to be bringing eggs to Destard, or something like that. Well, absolutely none of them have eggs as loot.
The devs should have them carrying eggs as loot.
3. Is there some reason why feys would be carrying eggs to Destard? Is there an egg-sucking BIG BOSS that I've missed?

Frizzman

Visitor
The easiest most effective fix for the scripting bots is to prevent EJ accounts from getting the drops.
I know several people that use up to 5 bots each, all EJ bots. they farm and get the drops and dont care if the EJ account gets banned.
Stop EJ accounts from getting drops and most of the scripting will go away.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The easiest most effective fix for the scripting bots is to prevent EJ accounts from getting the drops.
I know several people that use up to 5 bots each, all EJ bots. they farm and get the drops and dont care if the EJ account gets banned.
Stop EJ accounts from getting drops and most of the scripting will go away.
Its at the point in this game for me that I do not care about the cheaters and scripters. As long as there people playing the game is all that matters.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So developers job is to make me play. Which they a doing quite right.
I would hope you're being sarcastic, but I don't think you are.

The BS Team keeps driving some of us away by making increasingly stupid dungeon events. This time I wanted only the talisman, and I thought I could at least help friends get drops. Now, I had to renew three accounts anyway (30 days on, three month vacation), and I thought perhaps I'd keep them active for a couple of months. After the second night of nerfed drops, I logged on to cancel them.

I've said before: multiply me by a thousand players, who wouldn't necessarily play every day but would keep the accounts active, and it is not insignificant revenue for a small player base like this.

ultima2005

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

The BS Team keeps driving some of us away by making increasingly stupid dungeon events. This time I wanted only the talisman, and I thought I could at least help friends get drops. Now, I had to renew three accounts anyway (30 days on, three month vacation), and I thought perhaps I'd keep them active for a couple of months. After the second night of nerfed drops, I logged on to cancel them.

I've said before: multiply me by a thousand players, who wouldn't necessarily play every day but would keep the accounts active, and it is not insignificant revenue for a small player base like this.
And yet, here you are. Posting on this forum.

mihali

Sage

No not really. It is very simple. This event works, and you can get drops if this is what bothers you. This is a sandbox game, and if you use the correct temp, and do the right legal things you can STILL collect a few hundred drops in a few days. But if you are BORED already about the same old grind I can understand. The drops have been adjusted but they still happen. There may be some scripters but they are likely few. Make an archer properly equipped, or a SW/Mystic with the right gear. You can buy the potions but really do not need them. If you play the game, you get drops. Also the fun in the game is not the drops and the rewards are not that earth shattering anyways. Playing the game is the fun and also working with others is. The Devs had 2 days of insane spawn/drops accidentally and they correctly fixed it, as it appears, and some people complained/spilled the beans to the devs about it and fixed it. The original insane spawn/drops was accidental/unintended, as it appears. So don't be so upset and play the game.:)

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No not really. It is very simple. This event works, and you can get drops if this is what bothers you. This is a sandbox game, and if you use the correct temp, and do the right legal things you can STILL collect a few hundred drops in a few days. But if you are BORED already about the same old grind I can understand. The drops have been adjusted but they still happen. There may be some scripters but they are likely few. Make an archer properly equipped, or a SW/Mystic with the right gear. You can buy the potions but really do not need them. If you play the game, you get drops. Also the fun in the game is not the drops and the rewards are not that earth shattering anyways. Playing the game is the fun and also working with others is. The Devs had 2 days of insane spawn/drops accidentally and they correctly fixed it, as it appears, and some people complained/spilled the beans to the devs about it and fixed it. The original insane spawn/drops was accidental/unintended, as it appears. So don't be so upset and play the game.:)
It's everything about how this event happened.......

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's everything about how this event happened.......
With a timetable and on time? Like you always want. Getting 100+ drops the first 2 days was a great start. If not we would be where we are now. I think it happened the best of any.

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Its at the point in this game for me that I do not care about the cheaters and scripters. As long as there people playing the game is all that matters.
This is essentially how I feel but since their presence in the dungeon on ATL causes lag for the entire dungeon, they are negatively affecting the experience for anyone who wants to actively enjoy the event.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
This is essentially how I feel but since their presence in the dungeon on ATL causes lag for the entire dungeon, they are negatively affecting the experience for anyone who wants to actively enjoy the event.
They who? They are same players as we are.
Can I ask, why do you go there , on the middle of EM event-laggy pile ? Because it is safe. You will not die and you will get drops. You can cast EV , like my imbuer. She is getting 2 drops per hour solid.
Level 3 have less people . But if I fight in South room I can bring Para Ancient Wyrm to main room and it will die fast .
And there is 2nd floor. No lag , lots of mobs and almost no people. Go there ! Nothing can hold you! But it is not safe there, you will die often, Paragons are plenty.
What you want is to make whole dungeon 2nd floor where you don't want to go .

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed

I am not sarcastic. All those dungeon events are for their participants. If you don't like em you can do other content .
You played without this rewards for how many years ? You can continue to do so.
Grinding ~100drops per hour afk was not good at all.
On ATL event is ok as for me. I wrote above why. Other shards are Ok too. You can drag paragon to some part of dungeon you don't like, die there and teleport to part you like after resurrection.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The simple answer is you need to do what you have to do if you want the rewards. I find Target next and attack EC macros working on the 2nd and 3rd floor because no one is casting EV and other pets there.

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The simple answer is you need to do what you have to do if you want the rewards. I find Target next and attack EC macros working on the 2nd and 3rd floor because no one is casting EV and other pets there.
Sadly, this is the case. The developers made huge mistakes with the way the spawns are set up. They are either too busy working on the pet project (new legacy), or they simply have no idea how to fix what they screwed up. They also only can spend time doing what their almighty leader allows them to do.

On a side note. I hate almost every thing about this event. It has encouraged behavior and attracted a certain type of player that will damage our server community for long time. I sucked it up, suited up my archer, & learned how to machine gun everything around me until I got everything I wanted. I no longer have to fight the bots and multi-clienter's because anything I choose to get from now on is simply gravy.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And yet, here you are. Posting on this forum.
Your point is so small that even special relativity couldn't explain it. Now had I said I had no more active accounts ever, then you might say I was wasting time or trolling. As it is, my point stands about players like me who'd continuously maintain active accounts, but don't because the game isn't worth it.

Of course here I am. I reactivated to check out the new dungeon, the worst yet, and naturally I checked out UHall to see what the BS Team's latest screwup is. But you go right ahead with your cheerleading. Some people want to insist regular ground beef is filet mignon because they're paying for it.

ultima2005

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Your point is so small that even special relativity couldn't explain it. Now had I said I had no more active accounts ever, then you might say I was wasting time or trolling. As it is, my point stands about players like me who'd continuously maintain active accounts, but don't because the game isn't worth it.

Of course here I am. I reactivated to check out the new dungeon, the worst yet, and naturally I checked out UHall to see what the BS Team's latest screwup is. But you go right ahead with your cheerleading. Some people want to insist regular ground beef is filet mignon because they're paying for it.
LOL. You really tried hard to sound intelligent there, didn't you?

There are very few, if any, players "like you." There are very few players that post thousands of times on a game's message board, yet claim to hate the game. There are very few players who have consistent posting history over the last several months, yet claim to have deactivated their accounts until recently. There are very few players who think their gripes are so meaningful that they are entitled to bash others who don't share them.

If you are legitimate -- which I doubt -- then you are the exception, and an odd one that that.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No not really. It is very simple. This event works, and you can get drops if this is what bothers you.
Play the game, meaning grinding for hours to get items that aren't worth it? I actually have those characters, which even with the drop nerf isn't as effective as a template I won't elaborate on here.

Well, if that's how you like wasting your time, I won't stand in your way.

This is a sandbox game,
And that's part of the problem. Some of us pay, and wouldn't mind paying more, for a game that is a refined, working product, not something we pay for as guinea pigs.

and if you use the correct temp, and do the right legal things you can STILL collect a few hundred drops in a few days.
That's if you grind for long enough, but had you bothered to check around this very forum, you'll see that drop rates were made absurdly bad.

But if you are BORED already about the same old grind I can understand.
I'm not "bored" about grinding. If you're going to respond to me, could you do me the simple courtesy of getting on the same page? Thanks.

The drops have been adjusted but they still happen. There may be some scripters but they are likely few.
Once in a blue moon qualifies as "still happen." A one in a billion chance qualifies as "still happen." If you grind for 10 hours and finally get a drop, that also qualifies as "still happen." The issue isn't whether drops are occurring, but how frequently.

The scripters don't bother me, not even a known multiboxer who for some unknown reason hasn't been doing Destard anymore (I'm being sarcastic there in case you can't tell). Actually I didn't mind his twin sampires doing the tanking at the big hotspot, because the rest of us could get our share. I don't mind having to run around a big pit, and I don't mind having to take down certain paragons (even if it's getting old that some effectively kill instantly from two big hits in quick succession). I do mind that the grind isn't worth the drop rate that got taken too far in the other direction for what the spawn was changed to.

Make an archer properly equipped, or a SW/Mystic with the right gear. You can buy the potions but really do not need them. If you play the game, you get drops.
Among six accounts, I have two archers, a thrower, and three mystics (two being spellweaving mystics). As a matter of fact, on my quieter home shard, I haven't found them as effective as one template I won't elaborate on.

Then we're back to the issue of not drops per se, but how many in a certain amount of time.

Also the fun in the game is not the drops and the rewards are not that earth shattering anyways. Playing the game is the fun and also working with others is.
If the fun is not about getting drops and rewards, then I'll tell you what: discard every drop you get, making sure to hit a macro announcing how happy you are just to play the game.

The Devs had 2 days of insane spawn/drops accidentally and they correctly fixed it, as it appears, and some people complained/spilled the beans to the devs about it and fixed it. The original insane spawn/drops was accidental/unintended, as it appears. So don't be so upset and play the game.:)
The BS Team didn't "fix" a damn thing. They did the same thing as every other dev team before them: nerf an excess to nothingness, and rely on cheerleaders like you to believe that some kind of balance was achieved. When fishermen were first able to pull up chests, I'd already had a GM fisherman/chef for some months. (Macroing fancy shirts was the big moneymaker then, and my tailor had free points.) That had to be nerfed. Fishing was also great for str/dex raiser when stats were very hard to gain, and that had to be nerfed too, as lumberjacking for str had been nerfed. "If players enjoy something too much, then it must be nerfed" seems to be in a developer's manual for the game.

Previous dungeon scenarios had basic design flaws that required too much thinking for these devs to fix, but this time it's a simple solution, and yet it still escapes them.[/quote]

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am not sarcastic. All those dungeon events are for their participants. If you don't like em you can do other content .
You played without this rewards for how many years ? You can continue to do so.
Grinding ~100drops per hour afk was not good at all.
On ATL event is ok as for me. I wrote above why. Other shards are Ok too. You can drag paragon to some part of dungeon you don't like, die there and teleport to part you like after resurrection.
"You can do other content" was the tired excuse of griefers who made dungeons unplayable before the facet split. If you thought 100 drops per hour was too much, did you not play the new scenario, or did you take advantage of it? Of course you played it like everyone else. But then the drop rate got nerfed to an absurd percentage (and I say that knowing all too well that the concept of probability is your weak suit).

New scenarios are meant to be played, not sipped before you throw away the drink in disgust.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL. You really tried hard to sound intelligent there, didn't you?
Actually, there's no comparison between someone like me who studies relativity as a hobby, and someone who responds with "LOL" n00bspeak.

My esoteric joke was over your head, and I understand that because I knew it would be. Maybe Queen Mum can give you a cookie.

There are very few, if any, players "like you." There are very few players that post thousands of times on a game's message board, yet claim to hate the game.
I never said I "hate the game," and you know it. So would you do me the simple courtesy of not lying about me and what I said?

Not that I need to justify my posting habits to you, but it shouldn't surprise anyone beyond a n00b that someone like me can posted a couple thousand times because I've been on Stratics for a lot of years — when it was a depository of information on what "massive of hardening" or "exceedingly accurate of vanquishing" meant — and tend to make a lot of separate replies in one thread. So your point here is as worthless as the other one you tried to make.

When it comes to the playerbase who have given up but would otherwise like to play, I alone had an ICQ list of hundreds of people who got fed up with the combination of poor content and unfixed bugs. I'm far from alone, but I am one of the few of my friends who'll come back to try something out, then go back to the 30/90 cycle. My oldest account, opened the first month UO launched, is "missing" 32 months from being allowed to go inactive. That isn't a lot of money to any business' bottom line, but neither is any individual player. Team BS just remains myopic to potential volume.

There are very few players who have consistent posting history over the last several months, yet claim to have deactivated their accounts until recently. There are very few players who think their gripes are so meaningful that they are entitled to bash others who don't share them.
If you are legitimate -- which I doubt -- then you are the exception, and an odd one that that.
Believe whatever lies you tell yourself, if that makes you feel better.

ultima2005

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Actually, there's no comparison between someone like me who studies relativity as a hobby, and someone who responds with "LOL" n00bspeak.

My esoteric joke was over your head, and I understand that because I knew it would be. Maybe Queen Mum can give you a cookie.

I never said I "hate the game," and you know it. So would you do me the simple courtesy of not lying about me and what I said?

Not that I need to justify my posting habits to you, but it shouldn't surprise anyone beyond a n00b that someone like me can posted a couple thousand times because I've been on Stratics for a lot of years — when it was a depository of information on what "massive of hardening" or "exceedingly accurate of vanquishing" meant — and tend to make a lot of separate replies in one thread. So your point here is as worthless as the other one you tried to make.

When it comes to the playerbase who have given up but would otherwise like to play, I alone had an ICQ list of hundreds of people who got fed up with the combination of poor content and unfixed bugs. I'm far from alone, but I am one of the few of my friends who'll come back to try something out, then go back to the 30/90 cycle. My oldest account, opened the first month UO launched, is "missing" 32 months from being allowed to go inactive. That isn't a lot of money to any business' bottom line, but neither is any individual player. Team BS just remains myopic to potential volume.

Believe whatever lies you tell yourself, if that makes you feel better.
Edited as my initial response was too confrontational. I'll just say I disagree.

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
"You can do other content" was the tired excuse of griefers who made dungeons unplayable before the facet split. If you thought 100 drops per hour was too much, did you not play the new scenario, or did you take advantage of it? Of course you played it like everyone else. But then the drop rate got nerfed to an absurd percentage (and I say that knowing all too well that the concept of probability is your weak suit).

New scenarios are meant to be played, not sipped before you throw away the drink in disgust.
Nope. There are a lot of content I use rewards but I don't do it. I did roof only 2 times in my life. Some peerless too. Not they are disgusting. I just don't feel doing them. Some content I do regularly even with little to no rewards.
First 3days I spent very little time grinding and lots of time skilling and tailoring toons to grind faster and more effective. I took advantage of it for 1-2 hours . Didn't like the experience. No playing of any kind. Just login , press button to start macro and do it in as many windows as your PC can bear. This is totally not called playing.
So those rewards were what ? Rewards for having stable internet and fast PC ? Not funny.

So now I am really playing. Running around , killing mobs, getting rewards. Collecting eggs. All up to my mood. All need me to play. It makes me entertained.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope. There are a lot of content I use rewards but I don't do it.
Of course there's "content." I'm talking about good content that is supposed to keep the game from being just the same old thing.

I did roof only 2 times in my life. Some peerless too. Not they are disgusting.
I'm aware there is a language barrier here, but you're missing my point when it's not that subtle.

I just don't feel doing them. Some content I do regularly even with little to no rewards.
That's fine for you. For many others like me, that's called wasting time.

First 3days I spent very little time grinding and lots of time skilling and tailoring toons to grind faster and more effective. I took advantage of it for 1-2 hours . Didn't like the experience. No playing of any kind. Just login , press button to start macro and do it in as many windows as your PC can bear. This is totally not called playing.
So those rewards were what ? Rewards for having stable internet and fast PC ? Not funny.
And nowhere have I said that the scenario should keep being like that, only that if we're to be running around like this, the drop rates need to be turned up. A few an hour is just ridiculous.

So now I am really playing. Running around , killing mobs, getting rewards. Collecting eggs. All up to my mood. All need me to play. It makes me entertained.
And for many others like me, that's called wasting time when the drop rates are too nerfed. Do you understand that? Surely you can without needing a grasp of basic probability concepts.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Zog, I don't think you grasp what sandbox means.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've found Zog to not be worth talking to. He wouldn't know fun if it slapped him in the face. He thinks he's really smart, which he might be, but he touts his dumb opinions as fact. Best to just ignore and move on unless you like reading popps-esque novels about how much smarter than you he is and how that somehow makes his dumb opinions valid. It's always better to roll your eyes and walk away with this guy.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've found Zog to not be worth talking to. He wouldn't know fun if it slapped him in the face. He thinks he's really smart, which he might be, but he touts his dumb opinions as fact. Best to just ignore and move on unless you like reading popps-esque novels about how much smarter than you he is and how that somehow makes his dumb opinions valid. It's always better to roll your eyes and walk away with this guy.
Sounds like Unleashed material to me. Whatcha think? I mean, we get enough dumb stuff over there that one more ain't really gonna hurt. Would it?