• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Today's Tweets from Jeff Skalski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*makes an effort to collect the pointy sticks from the veterans menacing the new producer*
Um, could we just set these aside until after we have read what he has to say directly to us?

K

Kayne

Hey no fair, I crafted that pointy stick especially it had Producer Slayer and everything :lick:

K

Kayne

:lol: Nicely done!

HOWEVER *exchanges clean up points* Aha its not cursed or brittle now

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*yoinks pointy stick and runs*

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*yells*
PETRA! Kelmo is running with things that might hurt him...again. Oh, well.

*stares at the pointy stick sized valorite cuff festooned with giant turkey feathers*
Now, what am I going to do with this?

*glares at the reader*
NO, don't you DARE answer that!

K

Kayne

*yells*
PETRA! Kelmo is running with things that might hurt him...again. Oh, well.

*stares at the pointy stick sized valorite cuff festooned with giant turkey feathers*
Now, what am I going to do with this?

*glares at the reader*
NO, don't you DARE answer that!
Stick.....sun.... shine

Fill in the blanks :lick:

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think anyone that's been around for a while will have to agree that at least some of the close-mouthedness that EA exercises so frequently is to avoid fiascos like the UO:X farce.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think anyone that's been around for a while will have to agree that at least some of the close-mouthedness that EA exercises so frequently is to avoid fiascos like the UO:X farce.
That and a long list of many others.
*checks Ludes hands for pointy apparati*

K

Kayne

...it where the... don't...

Well, you TOLD me to. :lick:
:lol: Do you do everything people tell you?

If so.... Transfer to Europa and give me all your items and gold!!! :lick:

*hides new pointy super slayer of moderators and producers*

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just like Kelmo to run while wielding sharp, pointy objects. ;)

O

olduofan

It goes through the rounds of Community and my GM reviewing it. Also, I'll pass it off to Mesanna to get her feedback on it as well. Legal shouldn't be reviewing this one, so I'm still planning we get this up on the herald by EOD tomorrow assuming everyone signs off.

I is it the "End Of the Day" yet ? :)

W

Woodsman

I is it the "End Of the Day" yet ? :)
Just one person left to approve my first letter to UO players. Unfortunatly it looks like it might have to wait till Monday now. :(
4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

DJMacd08 @Jeff_Skalski why all the red tape to say hello??? :(
2 hours ago

Jeff_Skalski @DJMacd08 Elements of my message just need to be signed off by certain people. Don't worry, we're close. It's just part of business.
Oh bureaucracy.

W

Woodsman

People should just get twitter accounts. It's surprising what's said on there. You can have it notify you on a phone or email when certain people say things.

I want her job:

http://twitter.com/#!/FemSteph

All she does is tweet stuff for BioWare and EA games. PR is easy these days.

O

olduofan

ya I have one but I really dont like those kinda social media sites to much , I even have a face book acc but log in maybe once a year ha...

I am in no way against them what so ever just would like to make that clear...

C

canary

You know what would really be nice?

Him actually coming here to update people, not having to read it from another poster via twitter.

K

Kayne

Him actually coming here to update people, not having to read it from another poster via twitter.
This this this this this. I can't state how much I agree with this nor how stupid it is that yet again we had to hear it from Woodsman!!!

Good start it takes him two months to get the letter started and then breaks his promise already.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

This this this this this. I can't state how much I agree with this nor how stupid it is that yet again we had to hear it from Woodsman!!!

Good start it takes him two months to get the letter started and then breaks his promise already.
Agree 100% ... I could care less about Twitter and Facebook..... I'm not EVER going to use that crap... there is NO need what-so-ever for it... I lead a personal life. Satanistic if you ask me... and I refuse to be a part of it.

And I can't understand why on earth we can't be informed without having to resort to using those things.

What the heck is wrong with a good old fashioned FORUM!!!!!?!?!??

I didn't think we would get any update from him this year anyway.

K

Kayne

Agree 100% ... I could care less about Twitter and Facebook..... I'm not EVER going to use that crap... there is NO need what-so-ever for it... I lead a personal life. Satanistic if you ask me... and I refuse to be a part of it.

And I can't understand why on earth we can't be informed without having to resort to using those things.

I have twitter and I'm just about to close my FB account as I never use it and hate the continual privacy breaches they let happen. However my twitter is to keep up with friends that i dont see much of.
But I do not want to use it to keep in contact with someone who should be updating us here on the forum.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder if stratics could somehow get an automatic system to post his tweets on the forums like the herald?

W

Woodsman

@Jeff_Skalski Jeff Skalski
The red tape pains me... sigh. I will keep pushing.
UO is like at the bottom of priorities for BioWare, and yet the red tape would make you think otherwise.

How many people does this thing have to go through?

Shiznit Bo'Bourbon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm beginning to think that the best thing for UO would be to pull the plug while we still have good memories about the game and its community, and to end this painful suffering. But then again, I know that the few players left in the game would feel hurt if UO was finally put where it belongs: into a grave.
Why don't people like you just **** off and quit posting about a game you don't play anymore? Go find a forum relating to whatever it is you ARE doing and post there.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Absolutely have to agree with MalagAste here.. I see no redeeming value in Facebook or Twitter (for me), not that I'm down on socializing, but I only hang out with people I have something to talk about with.. and Stratics works just fine for that.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why don't people like you just **** off and quit posting about a game you don't play anymore? Go find a forum relating to whatever it is you ARE doing and post there.
AND... Once again I find myself in complete agreement..
If you don't like UO and you dont play UO then please relocate to a board that has bearing on you. Most of us Like UO, Play UO, and come here to talk about the game we like and play.

Yes there is criticism here.. Yes there are rants here. But personally I don't think anyone is qualified to post on Ultima Online Stratics if you don't play Ultima Online and hate it.

Sorry.. once again just voicing my opinion..

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Hey. When Jeff posts here, we will let you know. Until then, blame Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.