• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time To Bring Back OLD IDOC System Or New Way To Catch Scripters

Damon Beasts

Journeyman
Since nothing is actually being done about scripting and multiboxing, except the fake numbers they give us each month, I think its time to bring back the old IDOC system. Im not sure what the point of the new system was, but you have given scripters the advantage once again. Instead of waiting their all day for it to fall, they just check 3 times and then script the hell out of everything even before the house falls. Im sorry, no matter how fast your fingers are, you are not going to completely loot a loaded castle within seconds of it dropping without scripts.
Everyone in game knows who scripts and Im pretty sure so do the Devs but yet they still continue to let it happen, What? are they getting kickbacks? Its hard to believe that with all the programming they have put into the game, they cant come up with a way to stop scripting. Are you that ignorant or just dont care? Which is it?

I for one have been doing this very thing and I will openly admit it just to show everyone that nothing is going to happen if you script. Over the past 6-7 months I have gathered almost 500K of each ore, wood, salt peter, and everything inbetween. EM events are also a joke. Multiboxing for the win and Im not the only one doing it, you see it all the time but I will thank you for all the EM drops I have recieved illegally and sold for billions. So in this time frame, how is it that you have caught all these other people doing the exact same thing Im doing but not me? Hmmmmmmmm. Guess your not really looking too hard.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been said before. It's probably not far from the truth, that 50% of the playerbase scripts. If they banned them all and all their attached accounts, then what?

Fifty percent is likely an optimistic number, I'd bet it's more than that. Could the game survive losing 50% of it's remaining players and their multiple accounts? I dunno.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
so many have left because of these activities, whether legal or not. endless journey has made things even worse when it come to farming, I meant endless cheating lol. there are a few honest players left but are out numbered. can anyone guess what will happen when the revamp of high sea content comes out?
I don't think changing idocs back is the way to go. the only thing I think would help is have all houses drop at same time, 5 to 7 hours not 10 or more.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Since nothing is actually being done about scripting and multiboxing, except the fake numbers they give us each month, I think its time to bring back the old IDOC system. Im not sure what the point of the new system was, but you have given scripters the advantage once again. Instead of waiting their all day for it to fall, they just check 3 times and then script the hell out of everything even before the house falls. Im sorry, no matter how fast your fingers are, you are not going to completely loot a loaded castle within seconds of it dropping without scripts.
Everyone in game knows who scripts and Im pretty sure so do the Devs but yet they still continue to let it happen, What? are they getting kickbacks? Its hard to believe that with all the programming they have put into the game, they cant come up with a way to stop scripting. Are you that ignorant or just dont care? Which is it?

I for one have been doing this very thing and I will openly admit it just to show everyone that nothing is going to happen if you script. Over the past 6-7 months I have gathered almost 500K of each ore, wood, salt peter, and everything inbetween. EM events are also a joke. Multiboxing for the win and Im not the only one doing it, you see it all the time but I will thank you for all the EM drops I have recieved illegally and sold for billions. So in this time frame, how is it that you have caught all these other people doing the exact same thing Im doing but not me? Hmmmmmmmm. Guess your not really looking too hard.
You have to forgive my ignorance. But what exactly is scripting? Is it done with UOassist, or other programs? If we are allowed to talk about it here that is. So is it something like a pre-programmed list of commands that one's player toon does? And how do you know if someone is "scripting"?
I have read a little bit that "multiboxing" is one individual controlling several toons with the same keyboard? How can we tell someone is doing that?
And how would the game code be able to detect that?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frankly, I cant even dream up anything more boring then IDOC camping.

I always wondered why they couldn't do something as simple as a few sound-effects to make a house falling a bit more entertaining/realistic.

Like a few creaking sounds... a few pops... splintering... pricks falling... and a gigantic crash at the end. :p Maybe even a big could of dust? Or a fire???! Oh yeah!!!

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since nothing is actually being done about scripting and multiboxing, except the fake numbers they give us each month
Cheaper than actually enforcing any ToS. Actions speak louder than words. And their actions speak volumes when setup another present for the biggest cheats the game has ever seen.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You have to forgive my ignorance. But what exactly is scripting? Is it done with UOassist, or other programs? If we are allowed to talk about it here that is. So is it something like a pre-programmed list of commands that one's player toon does? And how do you know if someone is "scripting"?
I have read a little bit that "multiboxing" is one individual controlling several toons with the same keyboard? How can we tell someone is doing that?
And how would the game code be able to detect that?
The open source code I believe, was left on the original disc or the T2A expansion disk, something like that. And a program was written that allows for things that should have never been directly configured client side. Now sit back and relax as 95% of the people who reply give their own opinions and of course demonstrate how they perform tasks in a perfectly legal way while getting accused of cheating, because, we all know it's done by simply placing a stack of pennies on the f5 key right ? lol...

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The open source code I believe, was left on the original disc or the T2A expansion disk, something like that. And a program was written that allows for things that should have never been directly configured client side. Now sit back and relax as 95% of the people who reply give their own opinions and of course demonstrate how they perform tasks in a perfectly legal way while getting accused of cheating, because, we all know it's done by simply placing a stack of pennies on the f5 key right ? lol...
I use a crack pipe.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I do Idocs the last few months there hasn't been any scripting at the idocs I been to. No time for EM events.
This is my thought on this post cuz someone post something like this that they cheat and script might be getting away with it doesn't mean others are or will get away with it just means they haven't been caught yet. Plus their just trying to convince others to cheat and script because they do. I serious don't listen to cheating scripters either

Damon Beasts

Journeyman
stop packy at idoc! :)
How about a delay of item pickup?

I do Idocs the last few months there hasn't been any scripting at the idocs I been to. No time for EM events.
This is my thought on this post cuz someone post something like this that they cheat and script might be getting away with it doesn't mean others are or will get away with it just means they haven't been caught yet. Plus their just trying to convince others to cheat and script because they do. I serious don't listen to cheating scripters either
Im not sure what shards u do IDOCs on but on ATL it is seen just about every day. Ask around.
I normally do not script or multibox but after a post I wrote several months ago on the subject I decided to. After several months of their number and claims of stopping said illegal actions I wanted to learn the whole ban system. Either I am just that good or the program is eluding their so called detection. And what im using is the same as most. Besides when was the last time you heard of anyone saying they got banned for anything to do with scripting.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1 - Make the House signs so they no longer display any sort of decay status. Simply put, shut the house signs off.
If they don't know about it they can't script it. This will eliminate 99% of script looting and house placement hacks.

2 - Increase the decay timer of all IDOC loot to 7 days.
This will give everyone plenty of time find and recover items of value before they decay.
It also puts the average joe on a level playing field with even the most deviant of loot scripters.

3 - Remove all delays on house placement after the IDOC falls.
This gives the average Joe the opportunity to place the house when he stumbles on the newly available area. The house placing hacks wouldn't be there when the IDOC falls because he doesn't know about it so that automatically rules him out.
If a timer is placed, for example 7 days like the loot then all that will do is give scripters an opportunity to set up bots to be the first to place a house the second the area becomes available for placement.

4 - After the 7 day timer expires send all of the IDOC loot to the Cavern of Discarded where it will recieve a 30 minute decay timer before its lost for good.
Last ditch effort to save any items of value and historical importance. Obviously scripters will be taking advantage of this but at this point the only ones to blame would be us for not going out and finding the items on the ground.

So there you have it. IDOC corruption solved in 4 simple steps.
Will they do something like this? Hell no! They would much rather waste countless man hours on a smoke screen fix that does nothing to deter cheaters. For whatever reason you can contemplate yourself.

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
1 - Make the House signs so they no longer display any sort of decay status. Simply put, shut the house signs off.
If they don't know about it they can't script it. This will eliminate 99% of looting and house placement hacks.

2 - Increase the decay timer of all IDOC loot to 7 days.
This will give everyone plenty of time find and recover items of value before they decay.
It also puts the average joe on a level playing field with even the most deviant of loot scripters.

3 - Remove all delays on house placement after the IDOC falls.
This gives the average Joe the opportunity to place the house when he stumbles on the newly available area. The house placing hacks wouldn't be there when the IDOC falls because he doesn't know about it so that automatically rules him out.
If a timer is placed, for example 7 days like the loot then all that will do is give scripters an opportunity to set up bots to be the first to place a house the second the area becomes available for placement.

4 - After the 7 day timer expires send all of the IDOC loot to the Cavern of Discarded where it will recieve a 30 minute decay timer before its lost for good.
Last ditch effort to save any items of value and historical importance. Obviously scripters will be taking advantage of this but at this point the only ones to blame would be us for not going out and finding the items on the ground.

So there you have it. IDOC corruption solved in 4 simple steps.
Will they do something like this? Hell no! They would much rather waste countless man hours on a smoke screen fix that does nothing to deter cheaters. For whatever reason you can contemplate yourself.
:ten: Actually better..1000/10 !

But off topic,
Are we seeing more IDOCS now-days? I wonder what that means.. Any ideas? Also if there is an up-trend now-days, what is causing it, esp. in high population places like ATL. In my field, if there is a spike of suicides in a specific branch, we look very closely into the mechanics of that.
Has this ever being done in UO, i.e. to see if there is a surge of drop-outs, and some effort by EA/BS/Devs etc. to see why they happened, and take some corrective positive actions?

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:ten: Actually better..1000/10 !

But off topic,
Are we seeing more IDOCS now-days? I wonder what that means.. Any ideas? Also if there is an up-trend now-days, what is causing it, esp. in high population places like ATL. In my field, if there is a spike of suicides in a specific branch, we look very closely into the mechanics of that.
Has this ever being done in UO, i.e. to see if there is a surge of drop-outs, and some effort by EA/BS/Devs etc. to see why they happened, and take some corrective positive actions?
Thanks @celticus although it's been suggested by another unsatisfied customer in a different thread also related to the IDOC corruption. So i can't take credit for it. I just added to it.
As far as IDOCs lately i wouldn't know. It's been a couple years since i've done them.

Last edited:

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
im not gonna put my nose in this to much because it don't matter what you do to free stuff laying on the ground people are gonna snag it ………...I just wish I could snag it and load packys as fast as some do lol...…….but I will say
LOL I actually use to use a really heavy fishing sinker to make a toon move, but im thinking it was in the early days of WOW when you were like an hr running from town to town.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I like the idea of no warning on the sign, and when it goes the stuff just lays there for 7 days before decaying

Would bring back some exploring, for sure!
That would just be scripted too.

Personally I think the stuff should go into tmap and mib loot tables, or just delete entirely.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have no problem with IDOCs, regardless of the "timing". I really used to enjoy them, and have made a fair amount of gold from them, LEGALLY!. Let the people who spend the time get the "rewards". But, I think they SHOULD enforce/police them for SCRIPTING, and BAN those who do script. It really seems that the Devs don't even care to enforce RULES. I wonder how many people have closed accounts because of the BLATANT cheating/scripting going on. It's no secret that most, if not all, of the people "script looting/placing" at IDOCs are doing so to resale items/gold in RMT's. I personally am considering closing some accounts because of it. How many others are considering doing the same, or have ALREADY done so. I know of at at 100+ accounts of people who have said to hell with it, and quit, or closed some of their accounts. @Bleak @Kyronix Any thoughts on actually enforcing the UO ToS????

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have no problem with IDOCs, regardless of the "timing". I really used to enjoy them, and have made a fair amount of gold from them, LEGALLY!. Let the people who spend the time get the "rewards". But, I think they SHOULD enforce/police them for SCRIPTING, and BAN those who do script. It really seems that the Devs don't even care to enforce RULES. I wonder how many people have closed accounts because of the BLATANT cheating/scripting going on. It's no secret that most, if not all, of the people "script looting/placing" at IDOCs are doing so to resale items/gold in RMT's. I personally am considering closing some accounts because of it. How many others are considering doing the same, or have ALREADY done so. I know of at at 100+ accounts of people who have said to hell with it, and quit, or closed some of their accounts. @Bleak @Kyronix Any thoughts on actually enforcing the UO ToS????
I know quite a few who quickly got fed up... every once in a great while one will return walk around for a bit do a few things and then say to me they remember why they quit... especially if one of their big turn on's was PvP ... they pancake about all the cheaters there and people using 3rd party programs which is blatantly obvious and people even have the guts to post screenies and video showing the hacks... plain as day... yet nothing is done...

And yeah I quit trying to compete at IDOCs with the loot scripters and those scripting placements... I think I managed to place 1 castle/keep once ... scripters must have been off somewhere else at that time...

Oh that and I'm a normal sane person I'm not going to be there 15 hours to loot anything... I have a life.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like the idea of no warning on the sign, and when it goes the stuff just lays there for 7 days before decaying

Would bring back some exploring, for sure!
That would just be scripted too.

Personally I think the stuff should go into tmap and mib loot tables, or just delete entirely.
They way it is now they are there to vac up everything in seconds after the house falls.
If you turn the signs off they loose that tactical advantage because they wont even be there when it falls.

Sure they can set up wandering bots to pick up loot when it sees it but at least it will be on the ground for awhile before that. Giving everyone else a chance to find it first. Probably won't even be worth there time tbh.

It would also be nice if they made it so EJ accounts can't pick up IDOC loot.

Dont get me wrong though @Riyana. I like the idea of putting the loot in T-map chests too. I just think it would be a little more difficult to code.

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
They way it is now they are there to vac up everything in seconds after the house falls.
If you turn the signs off they loose that tactical advantage because they wont even be there when it falls.

Sure they can set up wandering bots to pick up loot when it sees it but at least it will be on the ground for awhile before that. Giving everyone else a chance to find it first. Probably won't even be worth there time tbh.

It would also be nice if they made it so EJ accounts can't pick up IDOC loot.

Dont get me wrong though @Riyana. I like the idea of putting the loot in T-map chests too. I just think it would be a little more difficult to code.
These are priceless posts!!
I hope somehow these recommendations from here go to the uo message board, so the Devs can see them!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I too would like the signs to not advertise...

I'd also like the loot to go to MIBs and T-Maps but I'm sure that would be seriously hard to code.

I also am of the belief that anything that is "character bound" or "account bound" like soulstones and shields should go to the bankbox of the person who lost it... That way if they ever return those are at least safe.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I too would like the signs to not advertise...

I'd also like the loot to go to MIBs and T-Maps but I'm sure that would be seriously hard to code.

I also am of the belief that anything that is "character bound" or "account bound" like soulstones and shields should go to the bankbox of the person who lost it... That way if they ever return those are at least safe.

You want the people whjo programmed a repair table, that won't repair anything, and vanishes after a few fails, to somehow figure out how to tkae idoc loot, store it in the netherworld and randomly then be assigned to a chest in the future...*nods*

I wish these damned pigs would quit flying by here alla time!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You want the people whjo programmed a repair table, that won't repair anything, and vanishes after a few fails, to somehow figure out how to tkae idoc loot, store it in the netherworld and randomly then be assigned to a chest in the future...*nods*

I wish these damned pigs would quit flying by here alla time!
Isn't that exactly what the cavern of the discarded in the abyss does though... it randomly selects decayed items to spawn there. The code for that already exists, they just need to find a way to apply it to the loot generator for treasure chests.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Isn't that exactly what the cavern of the discarded in the abyss does though... it randomly selects decayed items to spawn there. The code for that already exists, they just need to find a way to apply it to the loot generator for treasure chests.
They need to change it so things in a bag also go to the cavern. Now if items are in a container the container goes but the items inside go poof. I think they changed this because crafters toss full bags of skilling items into the trash.

There was an IDOC on LS this week that a scripter sucked up everything. He went right to the trash and tossed stuff inside. I had one toon in the cavern and one at the trash watching the stuff go inside. He put in one of those chests with a "sun burst" on it. That item went poof and not to the cavern. I got about 20 more deco items from the cavern tho. Nothing valuable but I keep junk.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If they don't know about it they can't script it. This will eliminate 99% of script looting and house placement hacks.
Would not this result in 90% of IDOCs just going poof? Scripters maybe will get shafted, although the might just come out ahead again with patrol bots. But regular players who enjoy IDOCs pretty much have no chance of getting anything. This seems a bit like throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
THIS!!!

The Abyss cavern gets about 1% chance of the trashed items. They can likely do something similar with IDOCs and bump it up to 50% chance or even more, due to the high value of the loot (was not trash).

Merth

Journeyman
THIS!!!

The Abyss cavern gets about 1% chance of the trashed items. They can likely do something similar with IDOCs and bump it up to 50% chance or even more, due to the high value of the loot (was not trash).
Would this not just put the scriptors in the cavern grabbing anything that spawns?

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd rather them put the time into keeping people from closing accounts and causing IDOCs and i'd also like them to do daily patches to break script programs.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would not this result in 90% of IDOCs just going poof? Scripters maybe will get shafted, although the might just come out ahead again with patrol bots. But regular players who enjoy IDOCs pretty much have no chance of getting anything. This seems a bit like throwing out the baby with the bathwater.
Yeah there will be a few that slip through the cracks undetected for 7 days. It might even decay after it's all sent to the Cavern of Discarded if no one is there to check. But i dont believe it would be anywhere near 90%.

And then you have this by @Cinderella :thumbsup:
they should just make all loot be grabbed up by grubbers.
make everybody work for the loot
What if they did grubbers in conjunction with shutting off the house signs?
10 grubbers per house each with unlimited weight and item count in there packs that contain 100% of the house contents.
No chance of the items going poof, nobody gets shafted and 0% chance of it getting scripted. A wondering bot could find them but they would need to be attended in order to kill the grubbers.
I think i like this better than the 7 day decay timer!
And like @Uriah Heep said, give them super high hit points (like 9000). That way if more than one people kill them the loot would be distributed fairly via the looting rights split.
Two reason why i would still like the house signs being shut off.
1- Eliminates the house being camped and then scripting the grubbers (just like EM event multi-boxers)
2- Eliminates house placement hacks (yes they figured a way around the the house placement tool going into cooldown after to many uses)

In regards to enforcing the ToS and banning scripters. This could be an option but would take a continued effort to be able to police every single idoc that i just dont think it's feasible. I've even seen them offer people their banned accounts back which leads me to believe that they've taken a very soft stance on scripting and only banning the most severe of dupers.
Therefore I feel that the best solution in dealing with the IDOC corruption is removing the ability to script it.
If you take away 99% of a scripters advantage it reduces the need to police it.

Last edited:

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bring back the ability to spawn those thiggamajiggers from the yellow crystallized essences. That was fun. I forget what they are called, I'm sure I'll remember as soon as I log out.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope, didnt mean give em 9k hit points lol. I meant, when they are loaded with all the goods, they dont get wiped at server up, but like until they are killed by players, not by time...
Oh that makes perfect sense now. Yeah getting wiped after server maintenance would be bad.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's all a pipe dream anyway.

1. Mesanna doesn't want it changed
2. As for reverting the timer back, I don't believe they know how to do it

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks @celticus although it's been suggested by another unsatisfied customer in a different thread also related to the IDOC corruption. So i can't take credit for it. I just added to it.
As far as IDOCs lately i wouldn't know. It's been a couple years since i've done them.
Can i ask why you have commented on this topic if you have not done docs for a couple of years. This is exactly why it's messed up, too many people with opinions on subject not relevant to them. Oh and stop scripters Mesanna, I showed you enough on Atlantic didn't I

Only a complete FOOL would think that a 3 phase timer system would beat scripters. Only thing it did was kill IDOCS for genuine players. Oh why not ban 2d clients from idocs :) that will keep the scripter programs out won't it?

Last edited:

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What if when the house falls it summons "Guardians" like tmap chests that hold the items. This would diffently stop scriptors from bringing 5 accounts and 20 packies.

A Cat

Visitor
The real issue here is the classic client is SUPER exploitable. If they want to solve this issue, they shut classic down. Think that'll happen before they go out of business? NOPE! Also, please checkout Runescape for your UO fix. MUCH better game. Good luck all.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can i ask why you have commented on this topic if you have not done docs for a couple of years. This is exactly why it's messed up, too many people with opinions on subject not relevant to them. Oh and stop scripters Mesanna, I showed you enough on Atlantic didn't I

Only a complete FOOL would think that a 3 phase timer system would beat scripters. Only thing it did was kill IDOCS for genuine players. Oh why not ban 2d clients from idocs :) that will keep the scripture programs out won't it?
Sure you can ask why i commented. I quit doing them because i couldn't compete with the corruption.
You're dead wrong if you think this subject isn't relevant to me. I'm experienced enough to offer a real solution to the problem that wouldn't involve heavy policing and mass bannings that was completely on topic and well received by many that don't script. On top of that it would be easy to code
Would you prefer that only the scripters posted saying that everything is just fine dont mess with anything? LOL

Last edited:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sure you can ask why i commented. I quit doing them because i couldn't compete with the corruption.
You're dead wrong if you think this subject isn't relevant to me. I'm experienced enough to offer a real solution to the problem that wouldn't involve heavy policing and mass bannings that was completely on topic and well received by many that don't script. On top of that it would be easy to code
Would you prefer that only the scripters posted saying that everything is just fine dont mess with anything? LOL
Just a shame Mesanna does not listen to any of us then

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
lol the answer is so simple! Play old school games instead of UO. No subscription fees, loot boxes, micro transactions, script kiddies, or IDOCs. No cheaters anywhere. Let’s admit it most of you guys are boring anyway the cool people left UO a long time ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only a complete FOOL would think that a 3 phase timer system would beat scripters. Only thing it did was kill IDOCS for genuine players.
Maybe the fool is the one that thinks their honest intention was to beat scripters. It just made those that complained the most quit altogether. The scripters never complained ;)