• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Threadzilla!

I

imported_JediSith

Hi Cathat...

How the new job? Currently looking for a job in Australia, you dont happen to have any do you?

:p

G

Speaking of Cats....
this little 5 week old kitty was dumped on my doorstep yesterday morning...

Im trying to convince my landlord that the house would be so much better with the little kitty around..... hopefully i can keep her.

Have named her... Boo!
coz she was a surprise

G

How could anyone resist such a cutie! *smiles*

You've got a great friend for life there. Still has her baby blue eyes. <3

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww Ovr, she's ADORABLE! The best pets always find you, you don't find them. I hope your landlord lets her stay

G

there is a back out plan if they dont let me, my girlfriend has agreed that Boo can "Lodge" at her place (meaning i will pay for everything and she will take care of her).

So is so small... she can fit in your hand....

more pics of her from yesterday.

and asleep in the sleeve of my robe.

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh. My. God. She's too cute for her own good.

Makes me miss my little girl... she's just had her first birthday, and is currently "lodging" with her mummy's owner in New Zealand. Its gunna cost me about $500 to get her sent to Australia... *grimaces* and all for a moggie! But she's beautiful. She claimed me when she was about Boo's age... They get their lil claws into your heart and then you're suck with them! *grins*

S

Sergul'zan_SP

This faction event is going to be great! It's going to show how completely F'd up the item based system is!!!

Archers'n'Tamers ftw!!!1111111!!!!!!!

W

Wisty

Can't believe this thread is still going and with this many posts! Whew! I love cathat stuff. I don't usually read or post in threadzillas, but because of all the cute cat pics, I couldn't resist.

I

imported_JediSith

i cant believe how hot it is in Melbourne - last week over 30 degrees.
I am starting to miss the cold weather of england :p

Stigmatas

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pffft. Screw that. Bring on spring!

Whats wrong with overheated sweaty aussie chicks wearing less clothing anyway?

I can't find a single thing wrong with that statement.

J

joblackjon

Some threads just know when it's time to die a natural and dignified death but not this one!

G

I am posting here, rehashing this thread, just so I can get my 3000th post on it.

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Pffft. Screw that. Bring on spring!

Whats wrong with overheated sweaty aussie chicks wearing less clothing anyway?

I can't find a single thing wrong with that statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong is when the overheated sweaty aussie (or in my case, ex-pat Kiwi) chicks have to work in non-airconditioned buildings. Loving the fact that its cooled down a bit now... a hot day back home in good ol' Godzone was the high 20s (C)... those 30-40 degree days were KILLIN me *wilts*

G

I just wanted to let everyone know something.....i'm only posting this to get my post count up, and i just made you read this for no reason. Have a nice day!

I

imported_JediSith

Not long enough for my likely....

I finally got a design JOB -thats for cat in the hat...
Hope to hear from you soon.

J

Jerry Seinfeld

Let me help you guys out: UO is still fun! Aside, from the looks of Draconi's (as well as the rest of the Development Team) direction things are just going to get better from here on out. There's some serious changes being made based on player feedback that pale anything else we've seen in a long time, and they seem to be moving in the right direction despite the little quirks.

Every major facet is an accepted form of playing the game, heck, intermingle with them all to throw some variety in from time to time.

To all those that play, all those that are gone, and all those looking to return; Get in the game and HAVE FUN!! It's just going to get better!

I

imported_Xana Banana

quick question...has any shard succeeded in actually clearing the rift of all spawn at any given time?

G

Tl;dr. Except the last few pages.

And no, I don't think they have. I know on Chessy there probably aren't enough people willing to work together to do so.
I rarely see anyone not bank-sitting when I'm out and about, and I can't survive in that rift by myself!

C

CitizenKane2

Just sneaking in for a quick peak.

Hi to anyone who remembers me.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Cool ... (btw ... not really "smug")
User setting option in control panel ... Edit options
Thread Display Options
Show Images (including attached images and images in code)

check or un-check to "show pictures" [b]or[/b] ONLY the linkage to same ...

no further need to hear ANY complaints about "cat pictures"