• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Threadzilla!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so my week has been off.....way off. I thought these pics were cute and a good illustration of my week.

Enjoy, and may the next week be better!!

Ori

J

Joyous2K

Gotta love this thread. Too bad all the pictures make it tough to reply to, but it wasn't that tough after all.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Oh! :D that reminds me

(not photoshopped)

Nor this one ... Mike ... the headless chicken ... (google it)

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cant believe somone hasnt started one already! So w00 for me!

My cat Jiminy Kricket.

F

Fayled Dhreams

hehehehehe

got me ....

took awhile for me to figure it out ...

so

got me
does NOT equal "Merged"
though ... IT DOES ... 'cause ... my post IS in both places ... but I only posted it once ... and now its in its "proper place"
in both threads ...time stamp proves it ... and a screenie of the moved thread and the old thread ...

are exactly the same ...

magic *I whispers* magics of ones and zeros I says ....:rant2:

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry everyone, i been busy so havent been on stratics much. I know that this Thread isn't complete with out at least 1 comment by cathat, Larissa or myself... i have a good picture of my dog i will post later ....

I have return, all should run in terror..

T

Tazar

Sorry everyone, i been busy so havent been on stratics much. I know that this Thread isn't complete with out at least 1 comment by cathat, Larissa or myself... i have a good picture of my dog i will post later ....

I have return, all should run in terror..
*Looks around carefully*

*See's no pictures of the Hoff to torment Larisa*

*sighs in relief*

No reason to run in terror.... Yet...

A

AesSedai

- I'm consider myself a rookie, of sorts; but shouldn't that be 'areas' rather than 'area'?

Long Liove CatHatZilla!

Here's my cat pic:
Picture two cats in a garage, plus you and a friend with lights-out, and shouting their war meows! Then consider that the garage door is only about 16 inches open, and it is the only way out.
So: yeah, I had to duck-and-roll, stat.
I felt the breeze of cat dander and claws when the flight cat flew-by and was followed by the fight cat, on my way out.
Adrenaline is fun!

I no show cat pic, sawy.

But it was a thrilling, eventually funny catty moment for me.

E

Eyes of Origin

I had never seen this thread till now.. and the last page with all the kitty pics is great lol

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You just had to say An Corp over this thread didn't ya. been a while since I've read through it though. lot of neat stuff in it

S

slavoie

I wonder if anybody would notice taking a jab at a mod in a thread this big.

You know something like

Kelmo sucks....

cough drops when he's sick.

Just guessing, mabye he uses nyquill I duno.

:drool:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Yup... It would get noticed...