• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "We lub Petra" Babble Thread! BABBLE THREAD [OT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Missed both the caravan and more than two pages of Petra lub. Bad bad rl...

Have a nice weekend babblers and babblerettes!

K

Kayne

plenty more chances to be involved with the caravan Ayara. Failing that the report is going up probably after i have had some food.

Still havent eaten since i got in from work. Slave drivers making me sort my report out

G

<blockquote><hr>

told yer (If I didn´t, just assume I would have
)

[/ QUOTE ]Usually, hype drives me away.
Except, all my other dramas are on break. So, the worst that could happen is nothing compared to the emptiness in my soul

It was quite enjoyable, though.
Especially he scene with Shepherd Book's hair

"It'll still be there... Waiting..."

I

imported_Seasseragh

I agree with anti-hype. But Serenity/Firefly really is good

(and it´s been a while since i watched it, so can´t recall the scene
*hangs head in shame*)

G

ello people.

I want a robot that'll do the ironing. I hate ironing, I especially hate ironing on Sunday.

G

oh, I will be washing on Monday.

Today I gotta iron the stuff I washed on Friday.

G

bout £800 for no more ironing ever!!! sure you haven't got a nest egg tucked away somewhere to spend on a rainy day?

G

but it only does shirts!

That still leaves undies, socks, hankies, pillow cases etc. etc.

K

Kayne

morning all

Petra socks dont need ironing, no one would notice a crease in them, same goes for undies.

K

Kayne

Unless he goes round showing off his undies and socks then i doubt it

I

imported_Wishbone

Sad but true, I do not own one piece of clothing that needs ironing.
If it dont tumble dry with no creases I don't buy it.
Ohh and guess who does the washing etc in this house

G

he could be a superhero ya'know they wear their kecks and that outside from their regular clothes

K

Kayne

lol UO he might well be but if he was do you think Petra would be here?

G

<blockquote><hr>

You try telling Terry that. He insists that they do.

[/ QUOTE ]Them what wants silly stuffs ironed can jolly well wield an iron, sez I!

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

You try telling Terry that. He insists that they do.

[/ QUOTE ]Them what wants silly stuffs ironed can jolly well wield an iron, sez I!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not met Terry then?

G

Not met Terry, no. I do, however, tell my own rugby playing other half much the same, even if I do have to point upwards to waggle my finger at him.

G

yeah its all a bluff! could even be an evil villain.. and petra being a mod further perpetuates the evil master plan they have to take over the world first stratics then a small country, step by step, slowly slowly catchy monkey

I

imported_Wishbone

Morning babblefolk, been doing some gardening *rubs back*

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya, babblepeople!

I just read a very interesting describtion of Doom on uoguide.com. I never cared much for that place. I did have a look around several times in the past years and was even dragged in a gauntlet-thingie once (which means that I was running around like a headless chicken with no idea of what was going on, dieing a lot and ending up with an immense insurance bill and no loot what so ever). So I am not a fan ... until now.

What I read today sounds really interesting and fun. So I'm planning to give it a shot. What kind of char is better suited for Doom? Mage or warrior? Tamer or archer? Any ideas?

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Cant help you John, in the same boat as you, our previous 2 visits were no success and not sure what is right in there. Read in reports mages are a no-no since they cause more undead spawn, then again, our guildies seem to do well on mages too....

G

*notices babble thread title*

Sure do... Grats on the shield

*waves to all the oldies and then sneaks away again*

G

hey john - mage, tamer or archer seem to do best. though i did meet someone with a mage/necro/bard template that kicked some serious ass! if you want to go over sometime, my icq is 451 321 008, we have regular trips and you're welcome to come along. i got hat of magi and revenge of the dread lord last trip over with my archer

G

Regular trips?

I'd like to beg a lift over sometime if you wouldn't mind. Xorartep has a hankering for going for the stealable rares over there.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning Babbledom!

Thanks for the invitation! I would sure to come along

Yesterday I took my tamer and his Cu to Doom. I figured the quest for a golden skull didn't sound too hard, especially since I have some 3k bones lieing around for years. So I took the quest, deliverd the 1000 bones and started working on the bone demon. My dog gnawed away on his hps slowly but steadily until somebody else arrived and instantly started shooting at the demon, doing a lot of damage with every arrow. 5 minutes later the demon was dead and I was left without a skull! Asking the guy who interfered with my fight if he got the skull he said no an and rode off. Now what is that about? I invested my 1000 bones and was left with around 2k in gold and a hand-full of rubbish? Bugger that ...

*growls angrily*

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

babbledebabble... Good afternoon all! Feeling so tired lately... Even naps don't recharge the batteries... Slept a lot during the weekend, no good either... Bah! Sleep ruins our sorting!

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooooo........new Babbler..........................

Welcome

K

Kayne

Its that evil beggar that spat on poor little old me in felucca during the caravan. *growls angrily*

I

imported_Wishbone

I'm afraid so

She hates rejection especially if it involves the giving of a few coins.

G

add me to your icq and i'll shout you - we go over at some point over most weekends. petra, i'll give you a shout too

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning everybody................anybody...............even the silly beggar

G

eep! I just checked her sacrifice and she's lost the only path she had. I need to get that back before I go.

Work to do!

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning Wishy

Babble Thread becoming about about Doom these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.