• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "We lub Petra" Babble Thread! BABBLE THREAD [OT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The general, Stratics, RoC is under the 'faq' link on the forum tops.

K

Kiminality

good morning. Wonder how long till we get the stickies back, or if I'll have to re-make them. Not sure I can remember what was in them!
Shouldn't they still be here, somewhere?
Just, if they're unstickied, they'll be floating around in the sea of posts...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did a search for 'sticky' and only found posts that had been sticky once, but let fall. The ones that were sticky at the crash I can't find. Could be that part is still being sorted out. Bit more patient waiting required I think.

C

Coppelia

Anyone knows why the UO Pictures forum hasn't been recreated on these boards?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They're still working on getting some of the boards back, the professions aren't back either yet, I don't think.

It's having to be done painstakingly by hand I believe

C

Coppelia

Helloz!

They're still working on getting some of the boards back, the professions aren't back either yet, I don't think.

It's having to be done painstakingly by hand I believe
I thought they were just opening new forums and then trying to get previous boards data back. Ok :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We won't be getting the old boards back, but the data contained in them, as much as was salvaged, will be imported into these.
That has started, as can be seen by this merged babble thread, but the professions aren't up yet, and nor are the old stickies.

U

ultima online

work, being layed off in 3 weeks serching for new job! not much time or right mood to babble :/

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
g'morning, been awful busy recently.

and now I'm off in search of breakfast

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not readybrek?

Definately the best way to start a cold morning, especially when you've got syrup handy...

Afternoon all :)

K

Kiminality

Been "warm" for the last couple of days...

I'd kill for some rain, tbh...

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Afternoon all

Kimi, i'm in full agreement there - it's warm enough that even my mum has got a summery dress on and isn't complaining about it being chilly ;)

K

Kiminality

I have THREE fans on, and I'm the only one in the house!
Well, aside from the cat, who seems to be fused to the sunny spot on the landing.

One is downstairs, blowing the cooler air up the stairs.
One is on the other side of my room, blowing at me (I hate fans blowing at me, which says something).
The other is pointing at my computer, which seems less happy with the heat than I am.

K

Kiminality

Up the top, click "User CP".
Then, down the left, click "User Signature" or "Signature options" (it has signature in it).

Et voila!
Or something like that...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
user cp, edit signature, put the url between [ img]tags in the box

Status
Not open for further replies.