• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "We lub Petra" Babble Thread! BABBLE THREAD [OT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ultima online

wooooooooooooo yay babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yum! *munches*

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
babbles? where? something new? are the old forums back? huh? anybody knows where in Trinsic this silly Aileen character is?

*looks utterly confused*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
g'morning

Can't find Aileen, she's hiding. She's left a note on her bed and a journal in a chest of drawers, house next to counsellors guild SW of Trinsic bank.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
g'morning

Can't find Aileen, she's hiding. She's left a note on her bed and a journal in a chest of drawers, house next to counsellors guild SW of Trinsic bank.
Don't blame her. I would take off too after seeing what happened to the Royal Council ... :eyes:

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Early Bird gets the Babble.....................rolleyes:

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woah, he's back!!!!!

I thought we lost you to either WoW or Saturdays shopping with the wife! I wanted the Sheriff of Trinsic to replace the Ricardo posters with yours, but he wouldn't have it ....

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe it's time to lock this babble and make one with a proper title?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but it's not temporary any more.

You made it, can you edit the title? I'm not sure why some can and some can't edit titles, but those than can do so by double clicking just past the end of the title in the list of threads on the board.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is your editing set in your 'user cp'? under 'edit options', right at the very bottom, 'Message Editor Interface'. Should be set to 'enhanced interface, full WYSIWYG Editing'

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning folks

Kim, I've just been treated to my 8yr old daughter squeaking "it's adorable" in my ear at the sort of pitch guaranteed to make the adult brain turn to cream cheese and dribble out of the ears. The reason? She spotted your avatar!

K

Kiminality

Bigger version :D

Tenko Kūgen.
Not sure what it is she's eating, but she does love to eat ;)

Was actually a temporary avatar, for the temporary forums... But she's grown on me...
What am I to do?

S

Seasseragh

Morning babbledom!

Got a new matrass yesterday, so back hurts now *mutters*

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bigger version :D

Tenko Kūgen.
Not sure what it is she's eating, but she does love to eat ;)

Was actually a temporary avatar, for the temporary forums... But she's grown on me...
What am I to do?
Eeps, yet more squeaking - in stereo this time, when her 11yr old sis came to see what the racket was about.

Btw, you'll get this, though I'm not sure if anyone else will. 8yr olds name is Alita :)

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Afternoon all.

Cailleach, is she a little angel then? ;) (assuming i'm thinking along the right lines).

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Afternoon all.

Cailleach, is she a little angel then? ;) (assuming i'm thinking along the right lines).

Hehe, no, absolutely not! If you google it, you'll find 'Battle Angel Alita', old manga/anime (I have no idea which) cartoon, which is where I picked her name from, just because it's pretty. My Dad has it right though - he says it backwards :)

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a good name for a girl (IMO;)).

I've got the old ADV DVD here, somewhere (I'm tidying up, and i've got dvd's, models and computer cables everywhere).

C

Coppelia

I resisted making a tamer for almost 7 years since I thought it's the dullest thing in town to train (I was wrong: herding is duller!) But last year I finally got my head around it and now Findecano is one of my favourite chars. He's not much of a tamer though as he doesn't have any barding skills, but being legendary in all three taming skills he is a great pet trainer and does some serious monster whacking :twak:
Personally I trained Herding with Taming so I didn't have to grind it. I also locked it at 80ish, it's enough to be useful. Alas it seems it's still too high to have room to 120 skills... I'd like to have 120 peacemaking 120 music to be able to use it on tougher mobs for example, so it's not only mad vetting.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning yer Legendaryship.......................:bowdown:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'ere! that's Kayne's idea, not mine. I don't claim to be no legend. I'm just a boring old granny.

S

Seasseragh

And here I thought we had a new babble. But it´s just the old one with fresh paint. :D

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first of the old threads back where it belongs, and merged with the new one.

Don't have the stickies yet though.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
....but we got our proper title back

and we no longer "temporary"

Yay

:danceb:

C

Coppelia

Good morning!
(Yeah I know it's lame but I probably won't be up before noon so I say it now) ><'

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good morning. Wonder how long till we get the stickies back, or if I'll have to re-make them. Not sure I can remember what was in them!

Status
Not open for further replies.