• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "We lub Petra" Babble Thread! BABBLE THREAD [OT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning babblings!

I am on page 5 now. Does that mean I roxxors or suxxors?

Just noticed the motto for the Great Lakes shard for the first time yesterday:

UO Great Lakes
Great Lakes.....the other servers just have mediocre lakes.

That really tickled me ... :lol:

S

Seasseragh

Just noticed the motto for the Great Lakes shard for the first time yesterday:

UO Great Lakes
Great Lakes.....the other servers just have mediocre lakes.

That really tickled me ... :lol:
Does it everytime for me - and let´s be honest, the lakes on our shard are really mediocre (at best). Not sure the ones on GL are better.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does it everytime for me - and let´s be honest, the lakes on our shard are really mediocre (at best). Not sure the ones on GL are better.
hmmm ... maybe I should send Scrumpy over to GL to check the lake situation there. He has a very fine eye for all things mediocre ... :eyes:

U

ultima online

ive been in dudley for the past few days on my a+ training day, weather was frightful up there, just couldnt make its mind up :/

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I opened page 5 according to my window... :)

And as for frightful wheater, we had one thunder rolling so loud this morning everything was shaking! But there was only one, so weird, Dutch weather.

T

T_Amon_from_work

The words "temporary" and "babble" don't fit. Should be just "babble" on account it's you starting this! :popcorn:

Was cruising the forums and all ... noted this nice thread you started, thought I'd just :stir: as long as I was here.

Now, I think it's time to head out before I end up :stretcher:.

Toodles!

signed ... The Wandering Mod

K

Kiminality

Now, that's just downright unsettling... :p

So, are you here to stay, or just passing through?
We Europeans are a nice bunch :D

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooooooooo....................mods squabbling in the Babble Thread

:flame:

T

T_Amon_from_work

Ooooooooo....................mods squabbling in the Babble Thread

:flame:
No squabbling, we're still babbling! actually, I am now babbling, she's ( :twak: ) nagging. <ducks for cover>

Kiminality - just passing thru ... was scoping the "New Threads" list off the top, spotted yer name and figured you needed a shin-kick or something. It's been a while.

I am going to have to see what I get for ping to Europa or Drachs. I don't think I've ever tried it since I went broadband. Hmmmm ...

U

ultima online

i wouldnt kick kimis shins you might break her twiggly legs! :0

T

T_Amon_from_work

Oh I am soooo glad I didn't say that! You are on your own, now!

<sits back with :popcorn: and drinks>

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
g'morning people. Flying visit.

Be sure to be good while I get my windows fitted, and pray for the rain to miss us.

Hasn't started raining yet, but then the workmen aren't due for another hour and a half.

Met office site says: a cloudy and wet day with some prolonged and heavy rain

S

Seasseragh

Morning Petra and everyone!

Good luck with the windows/weather/workers!

K

Kiminality

:mad:
They are not twiggly!

I swear, when I'm ruling the galaxy, I'll make sure you're exiled to a planet without purple.

T'amon, since you're here, you might as well stay a while, if only in the babble.
Although, the shard's pretty awesome, too.
Otherwise, the moment you leave, we're going to say unflattering things behind your back :p

Good Luck with the windows, Petra.
I recall one time, when we had double-glazing installed, we had to go elsewhere for a week:eek:
They'll probably keep the rain out with plastic sheeting, or some such.

T

T_Amon_from_work

g'morning people. Flying visit.

Be sure to be good while I get my windows fitted, and pray for the rain to miss us.

Hasn't started raining yet, but then the workmen aren't due for another hour and a half.

Met office site says: a cloudy and wet day with some prolonged and heavy rain
G'day to ye, Petra! We too have about 80% of severe thunderstorms today. One can nearly cut the humidity with a knife. Good luck with the windows vs Nature!

Advantage to IT: When the building air conditioning goes out, our little office area is nice and comfy cool. BTW, the annual breakdown of building A/C has occured and temps outside the IT doors here are already 85 degrees F and climbing.

T

T_Amon_from_work

:mad:
They are not twiggly!

I swear, when I'm ruling the galaxy, I'll make sure you're exiled to a planet without purple.

T'amon, since you're here, you might as well stay a while, if only in the babble.
Although, the shard's pretty awesome, too.
Otherwise, the moment you leave, we're going to say unflattering things behind your back :p

Good Luck with the windows, Petra.
I recall one time, when we had double-glazing installed, we had to go elsewhere for a week:eek:
They'll probably keep the rain out with plastic sheeting, or some such.
Kimi ... say ANYTHING you wish behind my back(side) or in front of it. I hang in Stratics OT, remember? Hmmm? And it won't be anything different than RL either! :lol: Who's the "we"? It'd be just you and I know it! <gets huffy look and crosses arms> Hmmmph.

Gotta test connection to Europa if only to hunt you down ingame and REALLY kick your shins!

K

Kiminality

Kimi ... say ANYTHING you wish behind my back(side) or in front of it. I hang in Stratics OT, remember? Hmmm? And it won't be anything different than RL either! :lol: Who's the "we"? It'd be just you and I know it! <gets huffy look and crosses arms> Hmmmph.

Gotta test connection to Europa if only to hunt you down ingame and REALLY kick your shins!
You're assuming there's only one of me :p

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm back!
workmen still here, I'm choking on the smell of silicon, but they've managed to get the windows in before the rain's become too heavy.

A

Apocalyptica

*comes quietly in* *looks around*

Hello everybody :)

*goes quickly again and hopes to be back soon*

T

T_Amon_from_work

You mean there is one of you only when all the other voices in your head shaddup? <runs for Destard - it's safer there with the Greaters>

T

T_Amon_from_work

Nothing dramamtic about training taming :(
Hiya Kimi ... never have tried a tamer in all my years. Huh. Okay, tonight I start a tamer on Europa. Depending on pings he'll be good for something or can serve as a ghostly doorstop on your castle. <shrug>

T

T_Amon_from_work

Any home is a castle ... if you simply believe. On LA I have a Keep which I kinda regret taking (it was free). Deco is nasty to do because of the floorplan and all.

I'm seriously considering putting an 18x18 up just S of the steps and moving. Then I can off the keep to someone or drop it. <shrug>

K

Kiminality

Two customised 18x18's here.
Rather than than a fixed design, with the exception of a castle;)

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Gah, kicked out for Pub 54.... already thought they meant THEIR early morning... Oh well, good for space in houses! :thumbup:

Love the drama. :thumbup1:

And LT will always be prettiest home to me! :)

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya Kimi ... never have tried a tamer in all my years.
I resisted making a tamer for almost 7 years since I thought it's the dullest thing in town to train (I was wrong: herding is duller!) But last year I finally got my head around it and now Findecano is one of my favourite chars. He's not much of a tamer though as he doesn't have any barding skills, but being legendary in all three taming skills he is a great pet trainer and does some serious monster whacking :twak:

K

Kiminality

Herding is easy to train.
Get a unicorn, or something non-hostile (or hide).
Then set up a macro for:
Last Object
Wait for Target
Last Target
Target Self

I've never hit GM myself, but a unicorn would probably get you there.

T

T_Amon_from_work

Herding is easy to train.
Get a unicorn, or something non-hostile (or hide).
Then set up a macro for:
Last Object
Wait for Target
Last Target
Target Self

I've never hit GM myself, but a unicorn would probably get you there.
Surprisingly Europa vs LA for lag, etc is identical (darn little!!). Soooooo, a fledgling tamer was born in New Haven last night ... Europa. I'm sort of unsure as to skills outside Lore, Taming, Vet so am waiting on forum restores to get me the Tamers Forum! :drool: And you'll know it's me very easily.

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did anything change? [edit, i see it did]

and second babble after the return :D

Status
Not open for further replies.