• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@ The WAR

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it very amusing when people like yourself start thinking they all of that. news flash.... you were never all that good in the first place, all you ever done was "progged" around talking mad trash knowing damn well your skills were a tad below average at best. You make me wanna reactivate my account and re-rule the way I did with Tolliver and darkness...i still have yet to find anyone near as good as those 2 were *gets cold chills*.

Do me a favor, plz dont come into these boards with your trash talking until you actually strike fear into an entire shard the way darkness did. Thank you.
I see you have played and seem to have won the game! You got bored and
left! Yes, you can still come back, but...why? Nothing has really changed for
you. I remember both of you and darkness, I just never knew either player behind the
toon. Why, say anything about these folks who still play the game.
They are just looking for a win win situation for interplay among their toons.
Some types of games are gone. Shard domination is among them.
I invite you back... but, I do not think it is worth your while.

Folks, let the War continue as is... there is room for everyone.

Oh, if you happen to see me near the battle, I be just counting houses.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

O

Ole Cheapy

hey you guys can hate all you want but you cant erase history. what Darkness accoumplished on this shard will ALWAYS be remembered and nobody or nothing can ever take it away, Darkness (the real one, not that imposter that runs around using my name for fame purposes) started the 1 hit kills on this server back when he had the titans hmmer, then the ae of heavens, now everyone runs around trying to be a samurai just to mimic what Darkness accomplished and hope that they too will one day be the legend that Darkness is today.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only way to get a one hit kill in Uo today is bye playing a tamer... and it still more than one hit :) Alos one hit kills was around way before you was even heard of so ya epic fail.

O

Ole Cheapy

The only way to get a one hit kill in Uo today is bye playing a tamer... and it still more than one hit :) Alos one hit kills was around way before you was even heard of so ya epic fail.
but i thought you said you didnt know who i was? so how would you know when i was first heard of? seems to me that you have been a fan for a long time now!

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*giggles at Kage*

Um puny correction sir..hehe ... anyone CAN do a one hit kill upon all my crafters on Siege with their dial up speedieness. hehe I am DEAD before I even know what any of anyone here may hit me with.. in..one hit.

OoOO hehe but yeh that isn't any measure of any one's...uber skilled macho peeveepeeing ! :)

;)

N

Nabber

Nope, nothing seems to come to mind, when I think of duelists I think of Blue Knight and Gara.

Mord, KHL and Lector maybe, darkness????? Who fears darkness other than little girls?

Most evenly matched duel ever?

Attachments

O

Ole Cheapy

Nope, nothing seems to come to mind, when I think of duelists I think of Blue Knight and Gara.

Mord, KHL and Lector maybe, darkness????? Who fears darkness other than little girls?

Most evenly matched duel ever?
Funny that you guys throw all these so called big named people around and the ONLY one that Tolliver didnt spank was Gara, and he himself would barely win and i mean just barely. the only reason you dont hear other so called big nams commenting is because they were spanked and for that reason they will stay silenced cuz they all know im a picture collector.

F

Førsaken

Yeah.. Cheapy is the man.. He'll attack when he damn well feels he's ready to.. like never.

Maybe once, but then he'll run and go back to stealthing in shame. FEAR THIS GUY, HE'LL EAT YOUR BABIES.

O

Ole Cheapy

Yeah.. Cheapy is the man.. He'll attack when he damn well feels he's ready to.. like never.

Maybe once, but then he'll run and go back to stealthing in shame. FEAR THIS GUY, HE'LL EAT YOUR BABIES.
C'mon sakey lets be realistic, cheapy is no match for sakey but you and i both know that you wouldnt last 3 mins against Tolliver. But regardless of the odds, if you have a run in with cheapy youre gonna die rather you believe that or not. Cheapy wont duel you like tolli can he cannot match up with you, but he will definitely kill you by any means he can.

S

Scopulus Falco

C'mon sakey lets be realistic, cheapy is no match for sakey but you and i both know that you wouldnt last 3 mins against Tolliver. But regardless of the odds, if you have a run in with cheapy youre gonna die rather you believe that or not. Cheapy wont duel you like tolli can he cannot match up with you, but he will definitely kill you by any means he can.
Who is this guy?why is he talking smack here?Is he going to play again?How can some one kill another if they don't play?I am lost.Can some one tell me what this is all about?Is there something new to the game that lets you kill players with out playing?