• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@ The WAR

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was trying to join the WAR and now I am being told that TNT2 will not WAR me. I am non faction and I'm in a new guild that I created. I'm solo and I'm RED...

I find it pretty lame how you all talk about how awesome the war is but as soon as a skilled pvper try's to make an attempt in getting into the WAR you shut the door in there face.

Well CRUS I was wondering if you guys will accept my WAR?

I'm red, non faction and there might be one person joining my guild... and that is Black Rain...

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to say thank you Tiberius for at least trying.

S

Scopulus Falco

Aye mate.Hope you have as much fun as we are having.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye that is what I was shooting for when I asked to be in the WAR... Just wanted some good old fun pvp. Sadly TNT2 like the GZ way to much to consider the WAR against me :(

M

Mogluk

you got meeb pigun .....lat iz guin tu be meeb breedur when meeb done

B

Bruin

As I mentioned before, CRUS will accept any war invites from any non-faction guilds. Send the invite, we'll accept. Only thing is I wait 24 hours to let everyone know that we're warring a new guild. So if you sent it today (haven't checked yet) I'll accept tomorrow evening when I get back from work.

Also remember that guilds participating in the war are welcome to accept/decline war invites from any guild they choose, that's their prerogative.

I'll post here what I said before when I started the war:

The White Crusaders (CRUS) are now active and will be accepting war invites from any non-faction guild. It will take a few days for us to round up all our members, but we should be combat ready in a few days. We will plan some events around it.

The rules:

The only enforced rule:

No pets - tamers will not be allowed to join CRUS unless they stone their taming skills and promise not to actively use them in combat.

The unwritten rules (These will not be ‘enforced’ per se, but all members are always required to adhere to them):

Light looting – be courteous to those that are courteous to us - loot to disarm, loot to retrieve items. To discourage the use of high end items, such as cursed artifacts, minor artifacts and the like, these may be looted. If we find our enemies are constantly drylooting us, we may reciprocate by looting all combat related items.

No rez-killing - except to prevent an enemy from re-joining combat.

Keep in mind these are unofficial self-imposed rules. I'm not going to require them of any guild that we war, it is up to their discretion what they do. I will enforce these rules amongst our members.

But if we get a guild that wars us, and all of a sudden we're patrolling and 10 stealth tamers appear, bola us, and all kill, there is a high likely-hood we will withdraw from war with them.

We are also *considering* curbing stealth, not sure if we will and how.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also remember that guilds participating in the war are welcome to accept/decline war invites from any guild they choose, that's their prerogative.
That's funny.

So what happens when we all meet up on some remote battlefield? A mix between oranges and blues? Doesn't that kind of make the situation awkward and/or hard not to screw up? I see it now TnT refuses to war us... but they'll try to loot us and/or pk us and/or attack our reds.

You've got a hard choice here... either make it mandatory that everyone who participates needs to war everyone participating or I foresee there being a lot of problems with this...

look forward to killing you, thanks.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
F

Førsaken

The Sin's of Heaven [^S^] has declared WAR on TNT2 and CRUS. Currently involves two characters:

HaHa (Kage) - Scribe Mage
Hellfire (BlacK RaiN aka Draxous &/Forsaken) - Hide Mage and near future Scribe Mage, when he gets the soulstones

I'm sure if you guys accept the war and we have a good time, it'll bring more of our guys into it. I really see no reason for TNT2 to not accept, this is for fun and like Drax said, it really would ruin a good thing to see non-war players on the battlefield.

E

Elmer Fudd

How many more rocks in the game can you actually hide under?

When Im done working out of town, this is going to be awsome, I hope TnT2 will finally gather the nerve to accept the war invite!

Probably not, Kat is only good at posting stupid pictures to smoke screen the fact, she's scared to death.....lol

Typical TnT....lol:loser:

B

Bruin

This war is about fun. As long as we are having fun, we will keep warring.

At any point if any part of the war is no fun, if any guild is causing us grief and ruining our fun, we will remove ourselves from the war and the offending part or guild. What is fun for us may not be fun for you and vice versa. Our fun can be ruined by trashtalking, constant drylooting, or general dis-honorable acts on the field.

With all that said, those who are wishing to join the war here are quite excellent pvp'ers. You get better in pvp by fighting those who are better than you, and we look forward to learning from these fights.

Here's to some good fights, some good learning, and fun for both sides involved.

Last regarding the war set-up. Yes, I understand with some parties at war and some parties not at war, that can cause an awkward situation out on the battlefield. But I imagined and have 'set up' these wars as self-policed by the guilds that join in. Join in, have fun, and if you don't like it or don't like what another guild is doing, stop warring them.

Yes it would be better if we all had agreed upon joint rules ahead of time, we all warred each other, etc etc etc. But it takes a much bigger man with a lot more time than I have to even begin to bring all the different "personalities" we have here on Siege together to develop and enforce said rules.

F

Førsaken

All I can say is, if TNT2 refuse to war us on non-faction characters, then I expect to not see them at every designated battle. That's if you want to keep the fun going.

All this will cause is: TNT2 going around, doing what they do best (TnT), and try to grief. It won't be you, it'll be us, which I wouldn't mind, if it wasn't for trying this war out. I have NO PROBLEMS fighting TNT2 as they saw last night. But, to not accept a war and down the line, grief by looting, ganking on reds/blues, that would defeat the purpose imo.

As I told Mo'gluk, and hope he passed the word along. . .I already told Kage and will tell anyone else participating in the future; We'll treat others like we get treated on the field-this is during the war battles.

I tried to get things off to a good start last night, by giving Cali's and another CRUS's stuff back that I had looted. But just know, that was not a specified fight, we were not warred yet, but having a hella', fun time fighting CRUS, TNT2, and random blue tamers.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to see you guys have joined up

I look forward to some drama free battles not involving Luna

Incidently, it's nice to see the char HAHA out fighting again :thumbsup:

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All this will cause is: TNT2 going around, doing what they do best (TnT), and try to grief. It won't be you, it'll be us, which I wouldn't mind, if it wasn't for trying this war out. I have NO PROBLEMS fighting TNT2 as they saw last night. But, to not accept a war and down the line, grief by looting, ganking on reds/blues, that would defeat the purpose imo.
didn't one of you hop into a TnT2/-SS- battle? i remember that person looting one of the -SS-, but its ok for 420 to grief, right?

F

Førsaken

didn't one of you hop into a TnT2/-SS- battle? i remember that person looting one of the -SS-, but its ok for 420 to grief, right?
You can post, quote, and try to get things off topic all you want, but you and your guild are failing at every word you type.

-You wouldn't fight us due to being in YOUR faction (Minax)
-You thought we were scared and only joined Minax to avoid your tamers and cried daily
-We were told we'd have more fights if we left YOUR faction
-To this day, I rarely see a TnT orange, especially fighting us outside the house
-A few of us are bored, taking the server up on their offer and decided to join on non-faction characters
-You STILL avoid PvP'ing us as an orange to this day

:next:

Hera, do you even play? Or do you just like to ride our jocks at every chance you get? Either way, duly noted.

F

Førsaken

...That's if you want to keep the fun going.
Glad to know you think you brought the fun to the WAR, considering you guys are the ones asking to join.

My prediction. . . nvm, I think most people can figure it out.
Here, let me help you out, seeing how you like to pick specific sentences to make it mean what you want it to mean.

I'm sure if you guys accept the war and we have a good time, it'll bring more of our guys into it. I really see no reason for TNT2 to not accept, this is for fun and like Drax said, it really would ruin a good thing to see non-war players on the battlefield.
All I can say is, if TNT2 refuse to war us on non-faction characters, then I expect to not see them at every designated battle. That's if you want to keep the fun going.
My prediction. . .I think you secretly want me and treating your emotions like a kindergartner with this constant badmouthing behavior towards me. I think one day, you'll realize that you're looking foolish and crawl back under that rock of yours, for good.

But hey, just a prediction, we can all only hope. :D

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
420 found your fight and went there and fought TNT2, CRUS and everyone else. This was not a part of the war, it was not a fight that was 'set up,' there were no previously agreed upon rules, no previously agreed upon anything and we looted who we killed (just as you all looted us.)

Or is this really that complicated that your mind can't wrap itself around the differences?

If ^S^ is out there fighting CRUS in a fight that was SET UP as a battle and TnT decide to try and grief us, expect that we will not let this happen.

You either accept the war against ^S^ or you accept the consequences that may come from not waring us. That's really your only choice in the matter... aside from dropping out of this war all-together, that is.

:thumbsup:

I'm really hard-pressed to believe that you honestly expected us to just go to one of these fights, with you all still blue to us and just watch you attack and try to kill/loot us. Sorry, but that just aint happening.

F

Førsaken

420 found your fight and went there and fought TNT2, CRUS and everyone else. This was not a part of the war, it was not a fight that was 'set up,' there were no previously agreed upon rules, no previously agreed upon anything and we looted who we killed (just as you all looted us.)

Or is this really that complicated that your mind can't wrap itself around the differences?

If ^S^ is out there fighting CRUS in a fight that was SET UP as a battle and TnT decide to try and grief us, expect that we will not let this happen.

You either accept the war against ^S^ or you accept the consequences that may come from not waring us. That's really your only choice in the matter... aside from dropping out of this war all-together, that is.

:thumbsup:

I'm really hard-pressed to believe that you honestly expected us to just go to one of these fights, with you all still blue to us and just watch you attack and try to kill/loot us. Sorry, but that just aint happening.

Uhhg. Sadly you fail and aren't on ICQ to try and save face. I'm pretty sure Ru was referring to the time Critical Gaming had looted someone. But wasn't this in Luna? I've read many comments stating that the wars aren't in Luna. Either way, Ru and TnT with their excuses.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhhg. Sadly you fail and aren't on ICQ to try and save face. I'm pretty sure Ru was referring to the time Critical Gaming had looted someone. But wasn't this in Luna? I've read many comments stating that the wars aren't in Luna. Either way, Ru and TnT with their excuses.
I'm at work and even then Critical found that fight too. The same applies...

It's one thing if you're not a part of this war and stumble across a fight and go in to fight yourself. It's another to be part of this war and just try and screw it up for everyone involved.

Which was kinda my point...

F

Førsaken

I'm at work and even then Critical found that fight too. The same applies...

It's one thing if you're not a part of this war and stumble across a fight and go in to fight yourself. It's another to be part of this war and just try and screw it up for everyone involved.

Which was kinda my point...
I totally agree with this post. I wish the one prior to it was just this. :D

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

As I told Mo'gluk, and hope he passed the word along. . .I already told Kage and will tell anyone else participating in the future; We'll treat others like we get treated on the field-this is during the war battles.

I tried to get things off to a good start last night, by giving Cali's and another CRUS's stuff back that I had looted. But just know, that was not a specified fight, we were not warred yet, but having a hella', fun time fighting CRUS, TNT2, and random blue tamers.
Your effort was noted and appreciated. I will, for my part, adhere to the same roe I do with CRUS when fighting your war chars if we come into conflict
at pre-arranged fighting zones. I also will not count you if you do not count me. Luna, of course, is a non man's land and i expect to loose every stitch on me if i die there; if i do not it is a pleasant surprise. Hopefully we can all overcome years of badblood, throwing crap at each other, and trolling sell threads to make this work for everyone.

Again, you have made a great first effort to join in imo and i do want to give you the benefit of the doubt.

F

Førsaken

All I can say man, is, board pvp is board pvp-Lets leave it there. As I told others in guild; If you are not participating with us, you will not be told locations of battles. I also hope that if we're currently in a battle, that they stop desperately searching for it. Because I'd hate to see the drama that arises from seeing decked out faction 420 arriving on scene and killing everyone.

I want some fights and after PvP'ing on Hellfire last night in Luna, it can be done!

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to see you guys have joined up

I look forward to some drama free battles not involving Luna

Incidently, it's nice to see the char HAHA out fighting again :thumbsup:
Well it not actually HaHa it's his character but I am the one playing him...

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you got played... deal with it. *smiles*
I'm sure you are kidding... But so is HaHa. He lives about 5 minutes from me and I have had the info for every character of his for years...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*winks* I talk to HaHa every now and then.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
What? You think HaHa does not like a little strange ever now and then? We have been friends for ages.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure you are kidding... But so is HaHa. He lives about 5 minutes from me and I have had the info for every character of his for years...

HaHa didn't tell you the three biggest lies ever told did he.....

F

Førsaken

Tibs.. TNT2 is still @ Peace. Will we be able to war tonight?

F

Førsaken

No, there is still discussion and a guild meeting has been scheduled to address this and other issues.
Umm ... So, everyone cried that we couldn't/wouldn't do the war due to needing our faction items, TnT being one of them crying, and now we can't even have everyone at war with us?

What's there to discuss? I've been very legit on everything so far.

Atm we have:

Sunchicky (Sunchicken's dexer that is currently still working all skills, swords being 90+, bushi being 115, rest I'm not sure of)

HaHa (Kage)

Hellfire (Me/Draxous)

Coyote Jack (Enigma, but hasn't joined yet and really no point for him to if TNT2 and -SS- are going to kop out.)

I mean seriously..we haven't been invited to any battle grounds yet, no vent/ts like I had read, nada. Bunch of avoidance on the field if you ask me, and TNT2 have done nothing but take advantage of the situation by keeping blue, ganking when they can, and hugging that house and gz.

*Note, I was not grouping CRUS in above paragraph aka rant*