• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@ The WAR

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, there is still discussion and a guild meeting has been scheduled to address this and other issues.
i know non of my business but what would u have to discuss? tnt2 is a warring guild, and there is a guild that wants to war u, the only thing to discuss is why havent you warred them yet!

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know non of my business but what would u have to discuss? tnt2 is a warring guild, and there is a guild that wants to war u, the only thing to discuss is why havent you warred them yet!
Considering we DID war you and you opted out, and you are no longer a member of TnT, and not a member of 420 or it's warring guild I fail to see where any of this even concerns you. If you wanted to have a say in OUR guild's doings then perhaps you should not have left in the first place. The way I see it, Sakie has come to the table in an effort to enter the wars but there is also a large contingent of our guild that currently do not want to be within a three-mile radius of the table for various reasons that need not be discussed here in a public format.

Needless to say, flaming, trolling, and otherwise berating members of our guild will not make make us accept a war. Unlike Crus, we never did say we would accept anyone who warred us. There are justified concerns about the overall fun level tanking into the toilet if 420 gets involved with us in these wars. That being said, Sakie HAS went out of his way to try to mend relations between our two guilds and I am of the mind to at least give it a chance. I am also a minority voice on this issue; it is too bad we lost your voice sometime ago as I have been told you had been with our guild for quite some time.

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering we DID war you and you opted out, and you are no longer a member of TnT. If you wanted to have a say in OUR guild's doings then perhaps you should not have left in the first place. I am also a minority voice on this issue; it is too bad we lost your voice sometime ago as I have been told you had been with our guild for quite some time.
yes i was in tnt for a very long time and still like most of you and treat most of you with respect i was not attacking you or your guild in anyform and my first words were "i know its not my business" now that being said i quit the wars because it doesnt makes sense to me TO ME IT HAS NO PURPOSE

all the wars did is opt out on stat loss. you took the same groups added insurance and no stat to me thats no fun(yes i know its not insurance but not looting, lets get real same thing)

i left tnt in an attempt to start a guild

i personally wish you all would quit the wars and get back to factions its kinda lame in factions now nobody out there

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*gets all hippy emo*

Sing it with me ole hippys! You know who you are...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WybIhLJjlTY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WybIhLJjlTY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

S

Scopulus Falco

yes i was in tnt for a very long time and still like most of you and treat most of you with respect i was not attacking you or your guild in anyform and my first words were "i know its not my business" now that being said i quit the wars because it doesnt makes sense to me TO ME IT HAS NO PURPOSE

all the wars did is opt out on stat loss. you took the same groups added insurance and no stat to me thats no fun(yes i know its not insurance but not looting, lets get real same thing)

i left tnt in an attempt to start a guild

i personally wish you all would quit the wars and get back to factions its kinda lame in factions now nobody out there
You are WAY off.....the only rule is no tammers.

R

RichDC

I thought i read that if people want to use faction grade artifacts on there suits then they can but cannot gripe and complain if they are looted.

Light looting would mean you dont take them all, but say you are using a 3/1bracelet and someone drops a cursed orny, would it not be acceptable to take and use that orny?? I wouldnt have thought it meant you take there whole suit...but if a piece is better than you currently use...why not swap it out?

Just my opinion anyways.

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought i read that if people want to use faction grade artifacts on there suits then they can but cannot gripe and complain if they are looted.

Light looting would mean you dont take them all, but say you are using a 3/1bracelet and someone drops a cursed orny, would it not be acceptable to take and use that orny?? I wouldnt have thought it meant you take there whole suit...but if a piece is better than you currently use...why not swap it out?

Just my opinion anyways.

No faction gear. . . other non-faction artifacts are fine. Dry-looting looked down upon.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just my opinion anyways.

People are entitled to do as they will. We really just don't want pets or faction artifacts in the mix. At the moment very little looting has been done when we select locations for battles. This isn't because of any written rule but more of a respect factor between all involved.

Just my two cents but alot of people see this server or guild war as a reason to actually log into the game compared to just battling it out on the boards. Thus everyone is hesitant to ruin or bring drama to something that most seem to be really enjoy.

S

Sunchicken

" There are justified concerns about the overall fun level tanking into the toilet if 420 gets involved with us in these wars. That being said, Sakie HAS went out of his way to try to mend relations between our two guilds and I am of the mind to at least give it a chance."

As competition level increases fun level decreases for less skilled. Its just the way it is and the way it will always be. (no flame intended)

I hope you and sakie can get this to work and at least try it before its voted out.

Christ i mean my dexxer has 90.7 swords and 91.3 tactics and i joined it just to have somone to attack.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People are entitled to do as they will. We really just don't want pets or faction artifacts in the mix. At the moment very little looting has been done when we select locations for battles. This isn't because of any written rule but more of a respect factor between all involved.

Just my two cents but alot of people see this server or guild war as a reason to actually log into the game compared to just battling it out on the boards. Thus everyone is hesitant to ruin or bring drama to something that most seem to be really enjoy.
Well... we've done everything to conform to what was already set up. TnT are the only ones causing the problems/drama with this, so if anything goes ary, it's not going to be rocket science figuring out who's to blame...

I just hope you realize Kael, that they are trying to assert themselves by threatening to ruin the whole thing for everyone. - petty and pathetic.

B

Bruin

As competition level increases fun level decreases for less skilled. Its just the way it is and the way it will always be. (no flame intended)
I would argue that for the people who like a challenge, as competition level increases fun increases for the less skilled. For the people who don't like a challenge, as competition level increases fun decreases for the less skilled.

In general I think you are right, more people don't like a challenge as proven by the fact that more people play in carebear land aka Trammel. I'd hope that is not true here on Siege.

HOWEVER, this is of course given that there is a level playing field (or if it takes an enourmous amount of investment to level the playing field) - if there is not then there becomes a point of frustration.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
" There are justified concerns about the overall fun level tanking into the toilet if 420 gets involved with us in these wars. That being said, Sakie HAS went out of his way to try to mend relations between our two guilds and I am of the mind to at least give it a chance."

I hope you and sakie can get this to work and at least try it before its voted out.

Christ i mean my dexxer has 90.7 swords and 91.3 tactics and i joined it just to have somone to attack.
i disagree sir...alot of our non pvpers or just new to pvp are having a ton of fun with these wars. We don't expect to win these wars. To us they are fun and a bit of excitement.
The fun decreases not when the so called more "talented" pvpers get involved and begin to fight but when the more "talented" griefers start their trade.
Maybe if the looting wasn't light and they were replacing suits every ten minutes then perhaps bitterness would settle in. But I can tell you this...I have been on the receiving end of spawn raids with our guys and I have yet to really hear any mass grumbles about losing items.

S

Sunchicken

I would argue that for the people who like a challenge, as competition level increases fun increases for the less skilled. For the people who don't like a challenge, as competition level increases fun decreases for the less skilled.

In general I think you are right, more people don't like a challenge as proven by the fact that more people play in carebear land aka Trammel. I'd hope that is not true here on Siege.

HOWEVER, this is of course given that there is a level playing field (or if it takes an enourmous amount of investment to level the playing field) - if there is not then there becomes a point of frustration.
I agree some people like competition. I would rather mage duel people with higher skill level than me in order to advance my skill.

But from what ive seen is people on trammy shards as well as here is as soon as you find that one person that consistantly kick you in the jib and there is nothing you can do to prevent it. After they vanquish all your characters and you buddys.
Guess what we do next...
Automatically assume things that might or might not be true.
People dont want a challenge anymore they want it spoon fed. Ultima online as well as irl.....

You could make all the items apear in our banks like on test center and people would still complain about someone who better understands game play situations and dominates them on the field.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just hope you realize Kael, that they are trying to assert themselves by threatening to ruin the whole thing for everyone. - petty and pathetic.

Perhaps they are...or maybe they are just simply actually enjoying the game at the moment and don't want to see the usual bitter arguments and drama come to this aspect of it.

Either way I look forward to fighting you guys sometime soon and hope we can have as many people ( including TNT2 and the various other guilds who have sent war invitations) fighting each other as possible :)

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... we've done everything to conform to what was already set up. TnT are the only ones causing the problems/drama with this, so if anything goes ary, it's not going to be rocket science figuring out who's to blame...

I really tried to stay out of this thread but...

Darx you do realize that the war is ongoing and has been for a few weeks?

Do you also realize that for the first two weeks your guild laughed at the war and the guilds in it?

Your post makes it sounds like TNT is causing some kind of problem, which couldnt be further from the truth!

We have been in the war from day one, having a blast.

For the record I was agasinst letting KOC into the war because I enjoyed making them watch, :)

I will also say that I have let Kat know that I have changed my mind, I have never ducked a fair fight.

I hope that the guild votes to accept the war and look forward to the battles we will have.

In future posts please remember that TNT was and is part of the war and it is you and your guild that is comming late to the party.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you also realize that for the first two weeks your guild laughed at the war and the guilds in it?
I still think this is a silly guise. The suit Hellfire is running is pretty much on par with the faction suit Draxous would run (when running the same template of course.)

I guess instead of statloss or controlling the towns to determine who's winning, the # killed in the war gump will do?

It's not like we can't say... this saturday, we will be guarding sigils! And set up fights that way... instead, this saturday we will be hanging out on a field in the middle of no where... when we set up a fight.

It's smoke and mirrors and I've decided to say 'what the heck' and just do it with you all, even though I really don't see the difference... Maybe it's competition at a lower level? I dunno and at this point... I don't care. I too am just here to have fun.

N

Nabber

You urinate in the pool enough and pretty soon you are swimming by yourself

F

Førsaken

I really tried to stay out of this thread but...

Darx you do realize that the war is ongoing and has been for a few weeks?

Your post makes it sounds like TNT is causing some kind of problem, which couldnt be further from the truth!

We have been in the war from day one, having a blast.

For the record I was agasinst letting KOC into the war because I enjoyed making them watch, :)

I will also say that I have let Kat know that I have changed my mind, I have never ducked a fair fight.

I hope that the guild votes to accept the war and look forward to the battles we will have.

In future posts please remember that TNT was and is part of the war and it is you and your guild that is comming late to the party.
Late or not, whether you were first or not, does not and should not make the difference to accepting a war invite. Simply put, if I don't see TNT2 and -SS- orange soon, this whole non-faction war is hypocritical. We were supposedly welcomed to join when this war started, now there's excuses? Now there's votes on whether or not to accept war with us?

BS

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still think this is a silly guise. The suit Hellfire is running is pretty much on par with the faction suit Draxous would run (when running the same template of course.)

I guess instead of statloss or controlling the towns to determine who's winning, the # killed in the war gump will do?

It's not like we can't say... this saturday, we will be guarding sigils! And set up fights that way... instead, this saturday we will be hanging out on a field in the middle of no where... when we set up a fight.

It's smoke and mirrors and I've decided to say 'what the heck' and just do it with you all, even though I really don't see the difference... Maybe it's competition at a lower level? I dunno and at this point... I don't care. I too am just here to have fun.

You seem to really be wrapped up in winning and less concerned about having fun. I do like a challenge and I have very much enjoyed seeing Crus progress during this. They are putting up tougher fights for us day to day and I hope the same would be said of us versus you. You seem to be making the effort to make yourselves a group of players that people actually want to play the game with. the question at hand pretty much is whether or not warring you guys can add to the fun; I think it can based on your members actions over the last few days. No one is "scared" to fight you; alot just do not want to interact with you period. That is where we currently stand and what we shall be discussing. it is really difficult for two groups such as ours to shift from a "grief war" to a friendly respecful one.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Late or not, whether you were first or not, does not and should not make the difference to accepting a war invite. Simply put, if I don't see TNT2 and -SS- orange soon, this whole non-faction war is hypocritical. We were supposedly welcomed to join when this war started, now there's excuses? Now there's votes on whether or not to accept war with us?

BS
Sakie, Bruin and CRUS are the ones who issued an open invite to war anyone. there are guilds in this war not warred to CRUS but are warred to us (SS). It is the way it is and we have no problem with it. We will discuss this and the fact that your and Kage's actions over the last couple days have been very honorable.

P.S.
Thx kage for returning Neo's gear; I have yet to get it back to him but hopefully I will be able to do so tonight.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sakie, Bruin and CRUS are the ones who issued an open invite to war anyone. there are guilds in this war not warred to CRUS but are warred to us (SS). It is the way it is and we have no problem with it. We will discuss this and the fact that your and Kage's actions over the last couple days have been very honorable.
Isn't SS and CRUS a loose alliance? How do you compare an alliance, to what we'd have going between us?

it's like when whoever brought up and compared the fact that we found you guys fighting then jumped in. The stuff being said by some in your camp just doesn't compute.

C

Calibretto

Black rain I don''t think thier trying to rule out faction items or they totally hate faction items. The point behind this whole war was to give the newer players in GIL a chance to pvp and fight without stat or losing thier whole suit. We have alot of new players, they want to pvp but could you imagine never pvping before then having to fight heavy hitters like Saki and bo bo. All they would do was go belly up in five seconds.
Soooooo bruin and a few others came up with the idea of this RP war to help these NEWER players get a chance to pvp. This is the reason we light loot or don't loot at all. It's not because were trammies or carebears it's because we wanna get these guys ressed and back up and fighting again. That way they can learn and enjoy pvp. Then the ones that like it may or may not move onto factions or other forms of pvp. that's thier choice.

It's not a personal attack against you or your faction friends. It;'s just a chance for the new people to learn to pvp. TnT was nice enough to help us out with this. No reason to turn all this into another big pissing match. Just log in bro kill a few of us give a few pointers then move on. It;'s all good.

I have alot of hope I'll get a few good mages out of all this and they can join WCB and we can have some good ole faction fights. Time will tell.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Black rain I don''t think thier trying to rule out faction items or they totally hate faction items. The point behind this whole war was to give the newer players in GIL a chance to pvp and fight without stat or losing thier whole suit. We have alot of new players, they want to pvp but could you imagine never pvping before then having to fight heavy hitters like Saki and bo bo. All they would do was go belly up in five seconds.
Soooooo bruin and a few others came up with the idea of this RP war to help these NEWER players get a chance to pvp. This is the reason we light loot or don't loot at all. It's not because were trammies or carebears it's because we wanna get these guys ressed and back up and fighting again. That way they can learn and enjoy pvp. Then the ones that like it may or may not move onto factions or other forms of pvp. that's thier choice.
Sure. I don't know when that got lost amongst the ego death matches, but I get it... I got it long ago actually.

Honestly, if you're wanting to work your guys. I'm down right positive 420 boys (and gals) would be down for setting up fights of 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 etc. and even mixing and matching our groups together so the less experienced benefit from the more experienced and it's more even.

As mages... all it takes is 1 ICQ and any one of us are more than willing to duel. No looting... just for fun and practice. Of course... there have been few who have screwed themselves out of this for trying to ruin a duel, but we all know who those ppl are already.

There's more than 1 way to fish a cow... or is it skin a turtle? Maybe...

S

Scopulus Falco

Isn't SS and CRUS a loose alliance? How do you compare an alliance, to what we'd have going between us?

it's like when whoever brought up and compared the fact that we found you guys fighting then jumped in. The stuff being said by some in your camp just doesn't compute.

No sir they are not any friend of mine. And if SS were to become Alie with us id drop out and join another guild or start my own.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No sir they are not any friend of mine. And if SS were to become Alie with us id drop out and join another guild or start my own.
So SS are pk'n, noto-killing and looting CRUS? And vice versa?

I ask because TnT has already tried to gimp-kill me (and sakie/kage as I'm told) on our ^S^ chars. It's not like they don't want to fight erm... kill us? It's pretty obvious what they are doing... who knows what they are going to do tho... I guess?

C

Calibretto

Sure. I don't know when that got lost amongst the ego death matches, but I get it... I got it long ago actually.

Honestly, if you're wanting to work your guys. I'm down right positive 420 boys (and gals) would be down for setting up fights of 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 etc. and even mixing and matching our groups together so the less experienced benefit from the more experienced and it's more even.

As mages... all it takes is 1 ICQ and any one of us are more than willing to duel. No looting... just for fun and practice. Of course... there have been few who have screwed themselves out of this for trying to ruin a duel, but we all know who those ppl are already.

There's more than 1 way to fish a cow... or is it skin a turtle? Maybe...

We fought like this outside the grove. You marked a rune for me to your house. I'm for the mage fights I could use the practice. I like the idea of mixing and matching, that would be a huge help to people. To learn you guys aren't a bunch of wtfownedkthxbye people and that alot of you are actully good peeps. This I learned awile ago when I was in vent with whyrm ,Asty and Hef. To my surprise these guys were funny as hell and good to be in vent with.

S

Scopulus Falco

aye they have me and others in GIL as well, and make up crap that didnt happen as well.they are on MY KOS and SOS list, and i dont think any one in GIL or CRUS is going to say any thing to me about it, and like i said if its a problem with them then im out and looking or creating.(Just to make sure SS IS C8V right?)

C

Calibretto

aye they have me and others in GIL as well, and make up crap that didnt happen as well.they are on MY KOS and SOS list, and i dont think any one in GIL or CRUS is going to say any thing to me about it, and like i said if its a problem with them then im out and looking or creating.(Just to make sure SS IS C8V right?)
That used to be Verum's guild. He left months ago. Not sure if he's on Darkfall or not. I'm not sure if Gwen is around now either. Been awile with her. So I'm not sure who even has control of them anymore. V was in WCB before he left. And Rojo was flying spaceships with gwen.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So players like MoonglowMerchant who is in both SS and Gil...

nevermind, this is going to quickly become more complicated than I care for.

So anyway, I'm done... see you on the field.

F

Førsaken

It's not a personal attack against you or your faction friends. It;'s just a chance for the new people to learn to pvp. TnT was nice enough to help us out with this. No reason to turn all this into another big pissing match. Just log in bro kill a few of us give a few pointers then move on. It;'s all good.

I have alot of hope I'll get a few good mages out of all this and they can join WCB and we can have some good ole faction fights. Time will tell.
You are so far off, it's not even funny. That may be your guilds reasoning, but this war was to have fun, get all the ones who wish to fight, on and out to fight without worrying so much about loot, rez kills, grief, etc. It's just an added bonus to learn as you have fun. (This is what I read when the WAR was getting started)

And pissing match? Maybe Draxous is trying to turn it into that, but I want to PvP and realized this is the only way I'm going to get an actual fight. I have STILL not been invited to a battle. All I get is Luna and I'm definitely not going to waste my time tracking the battles down.

It's as simple as this people: Accept my war invite, give us a chance, if we prove YOU right, end the war. It's really that simple.

By proving you right, I mean; Griefing the hell out of you, rez killing you over and over, looting your corpse dry, bringing factioners to the fight, etc.

People will die, I will very likely die eventually as will the others. Lets not make this about who will survive more, who will die more. Because I thought it was about having fun and giving people PvP experience.

I've come down off my high-horse and have been wanting and willing to try this war out, so give me my chance ****ers.

C

Calibretto

You are so far off, it's not even funny. That may be your guilds reasoning, but this war was to have fun, get all the ones who wish to fight, on and out to fight without worrying so much about loot, rez kills, grief, etc. It's just an added bonus to learn as you have fun. (This is what I read when the WAR was getting started)

And pissing match? Maybe Draxous is trying to turn it into that, but I want to PvP and realized this is the only way I'm going to get an actual fight. I have STILL not been invited to a battle. All I get is Luna and I'm definitely not going to waste my time tracking the battles down.

It's as simple as this people: Accept my war invite, give us a chance, if we prove YOU right, end the war. It's really that simple.

By proving you right, I mean; Griefing the hell out of you, rez killing you over and over, looting your corpse dry, bringing factioners to the fight, etc.

People will die, I will very likely die eventually as will the others. Lets not make this about who will survive more, who will die more. Because I thought it was about having fun and giving people PvP experience.

I've come down off my high-horse and have been wanting and willing to try this war out, so give me my chance ****ers.

I'll give you your chance. Maybe TnT will come around too. ^^

S

Scopulus Falco

K here is who we CRUS are at WAR with(AIDS) TNT2(BORG) and ^S^. if your not in any of them plz let me know who you are and we will get this fixed.

S

Scopulus Falco

Who is the person in game?I mean what i said.Iv been in GIL since oct 1st 07 and id hate to leave but like i said i wont be friends or alie with them.

B

Bruin

Just want to give my thoughts on everything real quick.

This war, was simply CRUS announcing we are a war guild and will accept any non-faction war invites. That's it. I was speaking for CRUS and CRUS only. And so far, we have accepted all non-faction war invites we have received through yesterday.

I was hoping that all major guilds/alliances would join in on this war. So far several have. I was also hoping that all guilds who participate in this war would war each other, but that was only hopeful. Realistically this is Siege and if 5 guilds got in on the war, you know guild A was going to do something that guild B didn't like, and guild B would stop warring guild A. It was intentionally set up that way - police it yourself, if you're not having fun stop warring guild A.

TNT just chose not to war ^S^ from the beginning, and that is entirely their choice. Right now, TNT is warred with SS, but CRUS is not. And CRUS is warred with ^S^ but TnT is not. I completely understand why TNT does not want to war ^S^, many in our alliance did not want to because of dis-honorable acts previously. However the majority wanted to give you guys a chance so we did. It just seems the majority of TnT does not want to - that's their call.

I will also say that pancakes/board pvp back and forth between ^S^ and TnT won't get ^S^ and TnT at war. If ^S^ wants to war TnT, get out and fight CRUS. And if ^S^ fights honorably I'm sure TnT will consider that. Please note that I am in no way speaking for or intending to speak for TnT, all this is just my thoughts.

As for being invited - so far there really have been no invitations to fight. Generally what I do is announce ahead of time where we'll be and when we'll be there and say come get us. I haven't had time over the last few days but if anyone else wants to, go for it. *I* put a roleplay story behind it, because we are roleplayers, but if TNT or ^S^ or whoever else basically just said "Lets meet up at spirit gate tonight at 7pm EST" I'm sure everyone would show up looking for a fight. I also have several ICQ #s of TnT members so I can communicate with them when we are looking for a fight as well. Unfortunately I don't have many ^S^ ICQ numbers so I'll put up a thread soon where we can exchange them.

The purpose of this war IS FUN. That's it. Well, this is speaking from directly why I pushed for it - others may have had other reasons why they joined. It just so happens everyone gets their fun in different ways. Rilla is having a grand 'ol time stealthing around and throwing bolas at people. I'd get bored with that. People who have never pvp'd before and are looking for experience, this is a great way for them to get that experience and have FUN. Joining factions, trying to find stealthers, getting your ass ganked, drylooted of a 500k suit then stat loss for 20 minutes isn't fun. So yes, giving people who have never pvp'd before a FUN way to participate in PVP, train up and become better at it is an indirect intention of this war so what Cali said is exactly right.

Anyways, in the end, war US, go out, fight, and lets have some fun. I'd rather be out trying to kill you than posting on Stratics (sometimes I just write too damn much). If guild X doesn't want to war guild Y, so be it.

S

Scopulus Falco

Just want to give my thoughts on everything real quick.

This war, was simply CRUS announcing we are a war guild and will accept any non-faction war invites. That's it. I was speaking for CRUS and CRUS only. And so far, we have accepted all non-faction war invites we have received through yesterday.

I was hoping that all major guilds/alliances would join in on this war. So far several have. I was also hoping that all guilds who participate in this war would war each other, but that was only hopeful. Realistically this is Siege and if 5 guilds got in on the war, you know guild A was going to do something that guild B didn't like, and guild B would stop warring guild A. It was intentionally set up that way - police it yourself, if you're not having fun stop warring guild A.

TNT just chose not to war ^S^ from the beginning, and that is entirely their choice. Right now, TNT is warred with SS, but CRUS is not. And CRUS is warred with ^S^ but TnT is not. I completely understand why TNT does not want to war ^S^, many in our alliance did not want to because of dis-honorable acts previously. However the majority wanted to give you guys a chance so we did. It just seems the majority of TnT does not want to - that's their call.

I will also say that pancakes/board pvp back and forth between ^S^ and TnT won't get ^S^ and TnT at war. If ^S^ wants to war TnT, get out and fight CRUS. And if ^S^ fights honorably I'm sure TnT will consider that. Please note that I am in no way speaking for or intending to speak for TnT, all this is just my thoughts.

As for being invited - so far there really have been no invitations to fight. Generally what I do is announce ahead of time where we'll be and when we'll be there and say come get us. I haven't had time over the last few days but if anyone else wants to, go for it. *I* put a roleplay story behind it, because we are roleplayers, but if TNT or ^S^ or whoever else basically just said "Lets meet up at spirit gate tonight at 7pm EST" I'm sure everyone would show up looking for a fight. I also have several ICQ #s of TnT members so I can communicate with them when we are looking for a fight as well. Unfortunately I don't have many ^S^ ICQ numbers so I'll put up a thread soon where we can exchange them.

The purpose of this war IS FUN. That's it. Well, this is speaking from directly why I pushed for it - others may have had other reasons why they joined. It just so happens everyone gets their fun in different ways. Rilla is having a grand 'ol time stealthing around and throwing bolas at people. I'd get bored with that. People who have never pvp'd before and are looking for experience, this is a great way for them to get that experience and have FUN. Joining factions, trying to find stealthers, getting your ass ganked, drylooted of a 500k suit then stat loss for 20 minutes isn't fun. So yes, giving people who have never pvp'd before a FUN way to participate in PVP, train up and become better at it is an indirect intention of this war so what Cali said is exactly right.

Anyways, in the end, war US, go out, fight, and lets have some fun. I'd rather be out trying to kill you than posting on Stratics (sometimes I just write too damn much). If guild X doesn't want to war guild Y, so be it.
yes you do type to damn much lol,BUT you made a good point and i hope they all read what you said and use it with wisdom.

S

Scopulus Falco

2nd time i am asking.who is this guy in game?(MoonglowMerchant)??I will tell you if they are in GIL or not.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2nd time i am asking.who is this guy in game?(MoonglowMerchant)??I will tell you if they are in GIL or not.
He is Keeper of Souls and he is not in a guild on that character... but he is in SS on Scorn...

Hew was named Lord Evermore aka Max Glowember or something like that.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I just did a character search and he is the guild SS his character in that guild is Scorn

O

Ole Cheapy

I was trying to join the WAR and now I am being told that TNT2 will not WAR me. I am non faction and I'm in a new guild that I created. I'm solo and I'm RED...

I find it pretty lame how you all talk about how awesome the war is but as soon as a skilled pvper try's to make an attempt in getting into the WAR you shut the door in there face.

Well CRUS I was wondering if you guys will accept my WAR?

I'm red, non faction and there might be one person joining my guild... and that is Black Rain...
I find it very amusing when people like yourself start thinking they all of that. news flash.... you were never all that good in the first place, all you ever done was "progged" around talking mad trash knowing damn well your skills were a tad below average at best. You make me wanna reactivate my account and re-rule the way I did with Tolliver and darkness...i still have yet to find anyone near as good as those 2 were *gets cold chills*.

Do me a favor, plz dont come into these boards with your trash talking until you actually strike fear into an entire shard the way darkness did. Thank you.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it very amusing when people like yourself start thinking they all of that. news flash.... you were never all that good in the first place, all you ever done was "progged" around talking mad trash knowing damn well your skills were a tad below average at best. You make me wanna reactivate my account and re-rule the way I did with Tolliver and darkness...i still have yet to find anyone near as good as those 2 were *gets cold chills*.

Do me a favor, plz dont come into these boards with your trash talking until you actually strike fear into an entire shard the way darkness did. Thank you.
Who is Darkness? And who are you?

F

Førsaken

This thread has officially become trash. . .:next:

O

Ole Cheapy

case n point... *thinks of a below average nba player* .... thats kinda like Ben Wallace or some other average player saying whos Michael Jordan.