• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The PvP Heated Discussion / Smack Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I didn't read the whole thread... Were you talking about FX from FL or about all the japaneses guys you allied? It's pot gallore when I kill them. I arrived on Origin with TBA 4 days ago. The only fight we lost was at despise while D and FL stacked 8-10 necros on that 2x2 broken tile bridge. We rolled over thoses fools in terra and on island on multiple occasions. Other interesting info, everytime we kill a D or a FL, they go crying that we allied BTH. Hell we are 28 at the moment on origin, including our crafters. When you add the numbers of all our alliance and thoses of the D alliance, we are short of 100. Cry more!!!!

I D-Robed FX twice and went laughing at him. He denied and said even fresh rezzed i couldn't kill him, so i proceeded to kill him full life 1v1, wich is not that hard against someone who beleives that around 30 physical resists is enough when you run like the wind, target like the lightning and chug with the precision of a swiss watch. He died under 3 seconds...

As for Vendetta, I killed you 1v1 on my stealther and told you that you know your place in the food chain now! No wonder you take a screenshot at every kill shot you have. And I said killshot, not kills, because we all know that you guys are a zergy bunch of unskilled gimps. In Yew, its very rare that I get a fight 1v1. Last kill i had on you guys, it was 4 on your side against me alone. Thats almost always how it is. Well no problem, i killed my target and survived. But unlike some no life junk that needs to prove they are good (and therefore justify the 15 hours per day they pass behind their screen playing uo), I never take screenshots.

And in an other thread, you guys denied having 60+ players at the harrower. Hahaha, I saw a screenshot of the D Vent including 31 players that day (note: it was the day before TBA started transferring on Origin, we didn't participate to that one). There was closely the same numbers in the FL vent. You even called your vent channel the zerg alliance!!!!! LOLOLOL!

So, to resume the whole thing: you guys cant compete if its not a 2x2 broken tile grinder. We rolled over you multiple times in opened feilds in a way that some of you members icq'd some of ours saying that you would stay on pac if we kept beating you so hard, that "it is not fun". We, from TBA, are having the time of our life here. Most of us are selling the rest of are stuff on Baja and establishing ourselfs here for good. The insurance money and the pleasure to steamroll big numbers of trash guild members with an ego bigger then the universe is too important for us to let pass this opportunity.

So take some more screenshots, we love it, its like propaganda that governements do when the country is in war. "We are not loosing, look, we killed one here!!!"... Well met!

B

Blue Knight

AZUR, rather than using made up fantasy to base your rants against the enemy why don't you just give up and admit that you fail at both UO and life? If I were you, I'd switch to a less mentally challenging game, like whack-a-mole. Then again, those little moles are vicious and that hammer is rather unwieldy, you could hurt yourself.

D

DarkRaven

Let me give you some Haloperidol. Because you are Hallucinating. BTH and TBA where holding Despise when -D- rolled in and pushed the bridge and took it. You lost! Champ Down! They then did despise, you rolled in and rolled out as ghosts! Champ down. Thats two! You went and hid on terra for a second time, after losing the first earlier! The Zerg Alliance as you call it, but whats a zerg like BTH using that word for, or outcasts like TBA! They hit the cliff and wipe you all out. The only one to survive the slaughter was chen who stealthed himself out. We drop the champ! Thats Number three and Four(earlier). Then there is a small battle in Fire even numbers and you lose there. We bring all the pots back home, gets aids regroup, our scouts notice you loading a boat back to terra. We come in through fire into desert and wipe out one boat. The other boat had already hit the beach on terra. You then reload that boat and come back to get killed again. Thats #5! At that point 1/2 your guilds have logged off and you all go to YEW gate to fight and try to win back your confidence. As for the harrower. it was even numbers. You are so full it! It was about 30 people in one ts, FL did not have there TS running for origin. It actually had 5 guys in there doing raids on pac. The guys that where on were in the TS for origin. So before you come to the boards and say anything, get a clue, let alone a life! WE don't use ventrillo, so nice try saying that you got a pic od out vent! You came to try and fight FL. Now you ally with the largest guild on the shard and still lose. So just stop crying! The numbers have been even since that Harrower. Pubs brings you guys on board and you again outnumber us. Your only exscuse for losing you can even consider is numbers? Cross your stone and BTH's, then cross d and FL's! You still have the numbers. As you can see in this post you are hallucinating, so take this Haloperidol and go to sleep! Things will get better when you move off shard!

R

Return of Croft

TBA ?? are those the guys i see running around with BTH? i thought they were hirelings. wow, talk about easier than mongbats.... Bth, yeah im a hater. but i give you credit for finding a worse guild than your own. that had to require skill. they didnt pay to come here did they? or did Pub?

hmm, interesting.. yup interesting.

G

Dont worrie, denial is the first phase. Then there will be desperancy, anger and resignation. Out of the last time we steamrolled you newbs in Island, we got 2X120 magery. We had at least 3, if not 4 120 magery scrolls in 2 days. Way to go you are just about to run us off!!!

The fights you pretend to have won are all on grinder choke land: Despise and fire. Everytime we fighted you elswhere we steamrolled you. None of us have logged out yet and as we are talking, a second of my character is transferring on Origin. We did make you log off yesterday after Island. Ho, and after our GM called us out of the grinder, most of us were complaining and willing to fight more, and our GM told us it was 100% sure you would come fight on island. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised that he icq'd one of you (he has many contacts in FL) to inform you. So much for the hiding part.

Keep denying, we love your scrolls and your insurance and seeing you log out or hide in your Yew house is pleasing.

D

DarkRaven

Well considering your GM's past history, anything you say has to be either a lie or propoganda. As for field fights, you lost terra sanctum, we even got a pic of pubs leaving the isalnd before his guild. He could not recall out of t2a. As for TBA, you did log off and and hid at yew gate. So please save the propoganda for someone who can believe your lies. Ask any shard you have been too, you talk the talk, but you always wind up doing the walk, that is off shard! You seem to be delusional, did you take those med? As for all those magery's in two days, we all know you are most definately full of it. Like I said, take your Haloperidol! First of all it was not our shard! The resident Zerg on the shard and supposed ownage was by bth. So they hired you to control there spawns. As for insuarnce we made bank of you guys, I made 60k and I am an average PvPer. So take your meds and get some sleep. Maybe your Hallucinations will stop.

G

Please reffer to my screenie in the screenshot thread. You are easy kills, especially when less then 3v1. Take thoses pills yourself if you think we are ever going to leave this place. Looks like heaven bank to my eyes. And fyi, I was the first to transfer on Origin. I saw two BTH in T2A and killed them. The arragement was made after seeing you 400+ members zergling.

L

Lord Vitus

<blockquote><hr>

Like I said, take your Haloperidol!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you stop acting like you are some kind of expert on psychotropic substances and just call it by the brand name, Haldol.

What a nerd.

PS... I've seen too many people get jacked up on Haldol... not a pretty site so stop wishing it upon people.

G

After completely dominating D and FL all night, in terra, in star, in despise and on island, they were no where to be found. I ran around and found them: in gate guard zone and in their house. Take thoses pills please.

And a 3v1:

And again:

]

D

DarkRaven

No matter what you it is called, i think the way you get your panties in abunch, you might need it too.

D

DarkRaven

Wow nice pics, but none of your so called victory! The reality is sitting on terra and doing it,is like hiding. The big bad BTH used to chain despise and any spawn they wanted. Now they hide on terra, that way when a boat comes in, then hit it before it lands. Then again thats a page from TBA's book and Pub gave up his shard. You want field fights? I say a boat in the water is not a field fight. The one time you actually did field fight us on terra( last night), you lost horribly. Then again the fights in desert tonight where field fights too, you lost them. So we will let you crawl onto terra and chain all day. We will do all the other spawns and while you hide from field fighting. Our guys have been doing t2a all night and no one comes to raid. I think the BTH saying goes "If that makes you sleep better at night", go ahead. The bottom line is you are hiding on an island, that has the same tactical advantage as despise. The only differance is, we have been doing any t2a spawn you all just hide. You don't do despsie because we took that from you to many times. So BTH and TBA, chain terra all you want, the fight is on the mainland. When you stop being little cowards and running and hiding. Let us know. You have lost the shard and went into hiding.

G

HAHAHA, PURELY IDIOT!!!! I'm sad for you, really! 4 fights, 4 different feilds, terra, island, despise and star. Bezerked all the way. you won nothing tonight. And you are the one to call us delusional! There is no place more opened feilded then island and you did manage to go off boats to get owned. You are a joke. For now on, i suggest that you die silently and dont come here to brag about stuff that is untrue.

S

slipperywhenwet

Hey FL/D way to get owned all day long again today. After we owned you on island you whined and ran back to despise so you could have a choke point. After telling us that we could never do despise or take it from you what did we do? We took a despise from you (easily too). I as a member of TBA am loving this shard, FL is such trash and gets owned so easily. I thought the best part is how you say we have no skill yet when your "best mages" dueled our mages none of them lasted more than 30 seconds. The best part is that all of FL/D knows to run the other way if it is a one on one or they will shortly be speaking in cheerios. In any case the 300k+ of insure ive made in the two days ive been here is much appreciated, keep sending it my way and i may never have to spawn again. You guys are as worse than TC was, that is very very embarrasing.

D

DarkRaven

WOW such propoganda! You guys don't have a chance. Sop please keep hiding on Terra. You got beat all over the place. The only place you got to hold was Terra sanctum. You turtled up on an isalnd. As for those fights, YOU LOST THEM ALL and went away as ghosts. So next time do what you do best and keep running! I guess in your delusional minds, fire and desert never happened. As for terra, we pushed you out of the dungeon as ghosts and dropped the champ. You tried to hold the star room and we pushed in and killed everyone of you. Whats pathetic is TBA. You talk a lot of crap, but can't back it up. You have lost almost every engagement except when you are turtled up on terra. So you can keep trying to spin it as a win, the reality is you are hiding from a fight!

I

Ivana Killalot

<blockquote><hr>

TBA ?? are those the guys i see running around with BTH? i thought they were hirelings. wow, talk about easier than mongbats.... Bth, yeah im a hater. but i give you credit for finding a worse guild than your own. that had to require skill. they didnt pay to come here did they? or did Pub?

hmm, interesting.. yup interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heres the thing croft. After being a leader in BTH for 5 years and finally coming to my senses and quiting the puba ball, you realize that Pub will always surround himself with little kids that dont know how to stick up for themselves, and uo'ers that are less skilled then he is in pvp. (if you consider Deathstrike, Chugging and running skilled pvp). TBA obviously being the new addition to garbage in BTH. I mean before TBA i was dropping 5-8 bth before i would die once, now with TBA in the picture the numbers have risen to like 10-14 before i die once. I love how Chopper talks smack considering all he does is hide untill he sees someone get ressed then he pops out and res kills, then hides in the shadows again. THUMBS UP!!! Thats quality PVP....your guild will fit in well with BTH, untill you get tired of Pub barking orders at you like a dog. Then you'll all bye transfer tokens and leave.

PS BTH use to have Origin on lock down. Now they have a 3 hour window to win a couple fights. BTH use to be very determined to stop all other guilds from spawning, now D/FL complete 20-25 spawns a day. Whos the real winner here? Exactly!!! BTW primetime on a west coast server is 8pm est - midnight est. Enjoy!!!

I

Ivana Killalot

BTW TBA....Im sure your guild is set on power and stat scrolls, but dont depend on them from doing spawns with bth. Pub and the other ephors keep what they want and dont let other guild members know about it. Enjoy!

D

Delaro

Not sure what your smoking Ivana But BTH Rolls on Scrolls infront of nearly everyone that spawns/raided. You need to lay of the crack pipe and maybe the BTH envey will leave your litttle mind.

I

Ivana Killalot

You clownshoe. Why do you think everyone passes the scrolls to pub or grav at a Harry? But hell, what do i know with my little mind. I only had access to his account for a while and saw all of his uo worth. Remember this, I was one of the few ephor honest about scrolls. End of story. Another reason pub surrounds himself with kids....easy to trick. I heard pub refuses to guild women as well claiming BTH is becoming a Fraternity. At least thats what he himself posted in the lame bth forums. I wont go into details of his horrible posts.

PS I also heard that Pub had to pay for TBA's assistance. Wonder where he got that 100 mill??? i mean with 10-15 of you always rolling for the couple good 20's a day. Od?

YEA....envy! LMFAO

S

slipperywhenwet

20-25 spawns a day....rofl okay. There are no D on from server up til at least 8pm pst. When they finally get on god knows they dont get a spawn in til at least 11pm. I doubt they get more than about 3 spawns a day in, dont ask me how i know im just psychic i know how many spawns happen a day and where they are done. Also if we get beat all over then why did we take your precious despise from you? Talk about turtling, complain about island? You ran to the bridge 1st level and fielded it and sat there with necros. We took it from you and finished it. If your guild is so good then why did you lose a bridge choke point? That is the easiest possible place to defend, and you had like 10 necros on too. You all are just awful. Talk about propoganda, if you are so good want to put 100 mil on a mage field fight? I know there will be no response other than [censored] talk to this offer cause you are scared. I will gladly hire a broker to do this if you are willing. Any comeback for that one?

D

Delaro

Actually..no Grav and Pub dont always take the scrolls out that is any vet. All are accounted for and rolled on if it is worth rolling on. So where is this stealing crap you seem to be using as a crutch? Every single spawn I have been on everything was 100% accountable, I xfered alot of 120's off this shard in a little time frame and I did that knowing I rolled on them. If they still did or ever did the things you say BTH would be a much smaller guild than it is now.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Um..*pokes head into thread* I really hate posting on this thread...but I had to. I'm sorry to inform you but what Ivana says is true. I remember hearing from SEVERAL people while I was still in the guild how Pub would "hold on to" the high end 120's so his "Leet" PvP'rs would be scrolled out. You hear Pub always talk about how much gold he has...all the time...for years....and you can say "Oh we do spawns all day, we shard trade our scrolls" Which is all fine and good....but after not only SEEING it....(Yes I had a snooper check Pub's pack ALOT at Harrowers unbeknownst to him...sneaky Larisa!) And also HEARING it from several of his Ephors.....I know the truth.

But I always said, it's his guild...he can do what he wants. If you want to be in a guild with a leader like that, more power to you. I only stayed for the gold and scrolls....and the few friends I had there. I wanted to quit but didnt' want to give Pub the satisfaction
So let him steal from you...wasn't only him either....but I'm sure Delaro that if you are a "higher-up" Or Pub considers you one of his "Better" PvP'rs, then you are doing it to.

All I can say is a big THANK YOU to Pub for booting me...and an even bigger Thank you to Ivana for finally coming to his senses, it's nice to be among friends and REAL people who don't feel the need to steal from each other.

*waves and disappears from thread*

S

slipperywhenwet

I have been on the shard 1 week, and have had BTH turn in 120 magerys, bushido's, evals, every high end scroll. I am not worried at all about them as allies, they are great about scrolls.

G

Yeah Right,... and you know I got some prime ocean front property in Arizona! and, and, I even sell it to ya real Cheap! Oh yeah I just remembered that one day in Band camp! la la la te DA!! [censored]!

S

slipperywhenwet

FL/D is never allowed to talk [censored] again. After getting owned by us all day long, they have to wait til 3am in order to pop their harrower. That is just pathetic. FL is never allowed to claim they are a dominant guild when they have to resort to sneaking in 3am harrowers.

T

The Red Knight

We'll do harrowers whenever we want to son. But please do try to stop us. First one you came with a huge force and got beat down HARD, latest one you didn't even have the balls to try.

You showed your bravery by waiting till it was over then trying to sneak in to pick up gold left on the ground after it was over. Which was nice, because then we got your insurance gold too.

I

Ivana Killalot

Tuesday, Wednsday and Thursday we completed 5-7 despises each day In the middle of the day. Not including what we do when our primetimers log in later at night 8pmpac-midnight pac). Some people forget that the rest of the world isnt on eastern time zone. Its good to see TBA will make great lap dogs for BTH. Pub has already got them trained well.

PS Sit ubu, sit....good TBA

S

slipperywhenwet

Rofl i know how many despise you got done over the last 4 days, that is zero until about 2am pst. Ivana you are delusional. Red Knight you had to wait for us to log of to pop a harrower, that doesnt make you good, it makes you pathetic. You all know how bad you have been losing, I have seen the icq's between my gm and people in your guild so its time to stop lying to yourself. FL/D is a second class guild, you cant beat us unless you wait til 2am when most of our people log. Primetime we all know who wins, the same people that have been winning all week long. Which is exactly why everytime we kill you all of you whine, either as ghost or in icq. Well i guess you need to get good at something else like propoganda cause we all know you arent good enough to compete in game.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

Rofl i know how many despise you got done over the last 4 days, that is zero until about 2am pst. Ivana you are delusional. Red Knight you had to wait for us to log of to pop a harrower, that doesnt make you good, it makes you pathetic. You all know how bad you have been losing, I have seen the icq's between my gm and people in your guild so its time to stop lying to yourself. FL/D is a second class guild, you cant beat us unless you wait til 2am when most of our people log. Primetime we all know who wins, the same people that have been winning all week long. Which is exactly why everytime we kill you all of you whine, either as ghost or in icq. Well i guess you need to get good at something else like propoganda cause we all know you arent good enough to compete in game.

[/ QUOTE ]

As stated by G!B on the Pac forum and I have posted many times FL will not fight unless they have a numbers advantage. Last night the ~D~/FL allaince proved this when they lost a desipse with a even numbers fight and was no where to be found for a good 2 hours. So now its time for the 5 dark circle guys to crawl on the forum and Zerg this post once agian.

G

All I see there is 10+ necros at a choke point, always with at least twice the numbers on your side then the dead body on ground. Except for that screenie at island. But we all know even if you tried like 10 times, you have never, ever won an island. You got whiped out just after that screenie you took. From server up to 2 am, you guys cant do anything. Damn, you dont take a screenie of the entrance of fire dungeon, all choked up, you have to be asshamed and hope nobody finds out that you do this useless crap unskilled choking point thing!

D

Delaro

What do you expect from FL? here is a quote from one of there so called elite.

Deathclaw posted: <blockquote><hr>

we can't pvp, just whither.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think they deny being a choke point guild or having to rely on outnumbering in order to compete, the actions they took prove that.

2Bad4U

Delaro...lol enuf said.

and to the no name bth or one of thier pet allies.... I have no trouble with any of you yet.. ever.

What my bows and spells dont collect for me my pets do.. lol in front of blighted for over 5 minutes I farmed your all star team.. lol ten bears 4 times...ahahahahaha and none of them a rez kill, fear?? lol , chen...ahahaha dead puppy eh?? the list goes on and on.. you know who you are... heck .. we all do, I was calling out the kills in t/s while the people were doing thier millisante.... and laughing at your folly.
when I was finally killed I died knowing my pets took one more, and thats after i killed the fool that poisoned me.

you know why you fled GL.. and to that other lippy nobody, you know why you FLED pac ("i...um...didnt flee..I uh...just wanted to see the game in color")

your a true legend, now go lay down next to your dish and get used to viewing the game in greyscale. cause the beat down stick is gettin even bigger.

and as to the bored people we had who did a harrower... lol its wrong for them to do one at 3 am but when you get your early am oaks taken its different?? princess, stop now, you will look as silly here as you did on pac. try fleeing to another shard.. or maybe just loggin in dead to save cash.

and please do not have the audicity (look it up on websters ) to talk about choke points and defenses...you asked for a field fight, so we tried to give you one.. but you were too busy cowering on island to notice...or you did and had not the sack to come and donate insurance).

G

Actually I died twice. Which is pale in comparison to the many times I have killed you but I’m sure I'll see you again soon when you come out of hiding and you will go back to calling for help when you see me on screen as usual. Also moments later I was rezed and we proceeded to clean up the area after that I hadn't seen one FL for about two hours. At least speak the truth when you mention my name.

2Bad4U

I died once, and I was the only fl on my map in the area...lol I killed all you easy insurance types over and over again, and if thats the best you can do then I have to say what EVERYONE else knows, your board warrioring is as awful as your field fighting, but dont worry, after a few more lessons at the hands of our alliance your pathetic rag tag group of house hiding cast offs and jokes will probably be twice the pvpers you are today, which still unfortunately, leaves you at the bottom of the ladder.

G

It's official, we have ran off D and FL from this shard. Or at least they dont log on regular hours anymore. We did an undisputed harrower at 7 pm pac time. From 7.30 to 10 i have been walking on my peacer from luna, trying to sell that other 20 mage i got here this morning, to Fel Yew. No D's or FL's to be found. I beleive that for now on, they will only come sneak some spawns/harrowers after 2 am, when their complete incapacity to compete will not be as obvious. Ho, they did come on early afternoon with their wither team to try to crash our Despise. I could not take one screenshot of all of them dead because if the coke point breaks, they all haul ass. So their bodies were all over despise dungeon. Here ya go:

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

I died once, and I was the only fl on my map in the area...lol I killed all you easy insurance types over and over again, and if thats the best you can do then I have to say what EVERYONE else knows, your board warrioring is as awful as your field fighting, but dont worry, after a few more lessons at the hands of our alliance your pathetic rag tag group of house hiding cast offs and jokes will probably be twice the pvpers you are today, which still unfortunately, leaves you at the bottom of the ladder.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are 3 problems with the chud you just spewed.
1. You play a tamer.... a.k.a "All Kill" no skill
2. You have to hide behide a much bigger "Blue" alliance to compete which has to be late in the night to boot.
3. Your in FL.. which isnt know for being kings of PvP rather kings of the Zerg you have no room to smack talk about skills.

There is a reason why FL is on Pac.. it is dead and you are about 1/3 the size you use to be or have you forgot about EFL and all the other dung piles that have been crushed of other shards.

2Bad4U

I probably have more macros to keep on top of than you and your insurance donating toons will ever have.. but its ok, as long as you keep paying insurance ill keep paying attention.

I just though that after chasing you all over the shards you would know your place in the food chain is not wholly dependant on your toon itself, but the person behind it, in which case your well overmatched.

so by all means please keep typing drivel, it gives us a great laugh, just like that time you pretended you could pvp.......that was priceless....

oh wait.. it had a price.. lol 3600 gold was deposited in my bank i believe ... could have been more or less, your not all that memorable. Maybe you should just donate your money to the "kegamoto" fund for pots to be given out to victorious members of our alliance.

I think your boss pubby said it best when he said..Kal ort Por..
kal ort por...kal ort por...OooOOooOOooooOOoooOoo.

And you were easy on pac too for someone who talks so much smack.. what do you even play now? a hiding begar with armslore, item identify and perhaps enough magery to recall like your leader?

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

<blockquote><hr>

3. Your in FL.. which isnt know for being kings of PvP rather kings of the Zerg you have no room to smack talk about skills.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've really tried to stay out of this thread lately but a BTH member saying this about anybody else is a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.

D

Delaro

I take it you havent played on other shards? Whom siad BTH is the only guild I am in?

As for 2badIsuck Your bug gets more kills than you which means you get 0 from it so keep the smack a coming VII.. I mean 2badIsuck. Congrats on having a bunch of macros.. Im impressed now how about a sig that isnt for the color blind?

Geez can't you feel the love in the thread.

2Bad4U

I was asked about my sig in another thread.. lol
My girlfriend made it for me, she has moving chars in hers, she can make absolutly amazing sigs, but I convinced her to make a outrageous, tacky, trashy sig, to poperly represent me. Because I'll always be trash, my only goal is to be rich, successful trash...cause its good to have a goal.

Yes, my bug gets the majority of the $$$ or my mare, but I use the moving special on my heavy and mindblast to get a bunch of money each day.

And Im sorry you suck so badly (I am going only on what you posted in your above missive thjis is not in any way meant as a personal attack), however they say admitting you have a problem is half the battle. some day you too may kill fools like we do. or you can emulate others and just recall away if your deathstrike doesnt stop someone. that route seems to be very benificial in game as you get access to scrolls, items, and guild funds that your would never be capable of ammassing yourself, and should you sell enough of them on ebay, you can almost make up for getting terminated for flaking at every job you have ever had, though gods forbid the totally imiginary guild in question breaks up then you had better learn to say "would you like fries with that". unless you graduated college with a degree ... such as doctor, or psycologist ......but what are the odds of that.

ah well, back to the grind... of my ever so humble daily existance.

(please disregard any spelling errors as I am a product of the public school system).

And try to remember, I have a caustic wit, I am aggressive, and I like to horse arround, this game is nothing more to me than an outlet, one of many, I mean no person any real ill will just because we board warrior, or because thier pixel kills my pixel.

If my comments offend an individual please message me to explain and I promise to NEVER post the message, I wil edit my post if I missed an angle that caused someone real hardship.

2Bad4U

I know its been a few hours since I talked some pvp smack but...... thanks so much to all the hardworking, insurance donating BTH who worked the demon spawn at Khaldun for us.. and youll all sleep better knowing this scroll is in my hands.

T

teh popo

<blockquote><hr>

I D-Robed FX twice and went laughing at him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do stealthing dexers feel a need to talk about pvp ? Go hide and feel like you matter, babe. I'm sure someone else is stealthing around caring.

T

teh popo

<blockquote><hr>

FL is never allowed to claim they are a dominant guild when they have to resort to sneaking in 3am harrowers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didnt TBA leave baja because that shard was dead when you guys were active? Wasn't your "active time" approximately 3am ? What happened there bucko ?

WAITAMINITE !!! I know ! You didnt have BTH to ally on baja... Looks like you just needed 250+ allies so that you could play a little earlier on in the day.

TBA must be internet slang for "hypocrite". AMIRITE?

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

I was asked about my sig in another thread.. lol
My girlfriend made it for me, she has moving chars in hers, she can make absolutly amazing sigs, but I convinced her to make a outrageous, tacky, trashy sig, to poperly represent me. Because I'll always be trash, my only goal is to be rich, successful trash...cause its good to have a goal.

Yes, my bug gets the majority of the $$$ or my mare, but I use the moving special on my heavy and mindblast to get a bunch of money each day.

And Im sorry you suck so badly (I am going only on what you posted in your above missive thjis is not in any way meant as a personal attack), however they say admitting you have a problem is half the battle. some day you too may kill fools like we do. or you can emulate others and just recall away if your deathstrike doesnt stop someone. that route seems to be very benificial in game as you get access to scrolls, items, and guild funds that your would never be capable of ammassing yourself, and should you sell enough of them on ebay, you can almost make up for getting terminated for flaking at every job you have ever had, though gods forbid the totally imiginary guild in question breaks up then you had better learn to say "would you like fries with that". unless you graduated college with a degree ... such as doctor, or psycologist ......but what are the odds of that.

ah well, back to the grind... of my ever so humble daily existance.

(please disregard any spelling errors as I am a product of the public school system).

And try to remember, I have a caustic wit, I am aggressive, and I like to horse arround, this game is nothing more to me than an outlet, one of many, I mean no person any real ill will just because we board warrior, or because thier pixel kills my pixel.

If my comments offend an individual please message me to explain and I promise to NEVER post the message, I wil edit my post if I missed an angle that caused someone real hardship.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mean failure from a public school system that would make more sense. It's okay to admit your mid 20ish still living with your mommy because you spend all your time playing UO and can't hold a job, I understand that because you are trying to do in game what you can never do in RL. I understand perfectly that you feel the need to take every post on all the forums and turn them into a personal assaults, your current position reflects why that is and you have my deepest pitty. Do you wish to continue this? I can fire just as much BS back as you but with less frequency as I do work full time and have a family that is more important than a game but don’t worry I’ll always be around during what BTH considers prime time.. You know.. The hours the ~D~ alliance FL meat sled avoids every night.

G

With over 2000 counts, you bet i feel like I matter! And you bet it's pvp, the last I checked, I'm a player (Player Vs Player). I ran so many of you guys in your house while I'm not hiding. I rarely die 1v1 and i usually kill the best players if they arent 120 parry/wrestling with high dci. Finally, with the number of stealthers that you guys have, I think you have no place to talk smack about the template.

My utility? I sneak in your spawn and inform my guys when it's time to rush in, at fights I find the rez point drobe a couple and completely destroy the calm in your vent; and I slow down the warping speeders by making them walk. When I was on atlantic, in DEI, I remember finding PVP's rez point. The rezzer, in need of mana, would give rez but not heal or invis. He got 4 players up, including their gm. I used lightning arrow and killed all 4 with one arrow, and proceeded to kill the rezzer. They all left the dungeon and never camed back.

Unlike some of you brainless monkeys, I dont copy templates to have the flavor of the month template on each publish. I'm not a bok bok 4/6 ****ty tamer, I'm not a deathstrike dp mage. I am a stealther and am quite good at it. I use 200 skill points for hiding and stealthing, wich takes away alot of offensive and defencive possibility. I also have a red dp mage and red a necro dexer. I don't pvp on blues and I dont run in houses. I got all the way up to night of justice on a all 40 resists suit necro bard with no eval while killing you newbs, mainly 1vs1. The day your template is half as usefull for your guild then mine is, come talk to me big boy. Owned irl, kthks!

G

We left the shard because there was not much to do anymore there and our beloved gm decided that it would be fun to come put the smack on you... And he was damn right, it's fun as hell!!! The alliance with BTH was not planned and the first two players I killed here were red BTH's scouting T2A. If you brainless hypocrit go look under the tag community/guilds on the uo website, you'll find out that being allied with D, you are part of a 493 member alliance. And unlike you no honnor fools, none of us dropped our tag to grab the tag of our ally. The total numbers of our alliance: 379. Why would you idiot even talk about us allying when you are such in a big zerg. See you rats come out of hiding at midnight!

H

hi im shadow

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

FL is never allowed to claim they are a dominant guild when they have to resort to sneaking in 3am harrowers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didnt TBA leave baja because that shard was dead when you guys were active? Wasn't your "active time" approximately 3am ? What happened there bucko ?

WAITAMINITE !!! I know ! You didnt have BTH to ally on baja... Looks like you just needed 250+ allies so that you could play a little earlier on in the day.

TBA must be internet slang for "hypocrite". AMIRITE?

[/ QUOTE ]

TC was scared to play
sry we left
guess u guys came out of ur hole?

G

Does anyone know who Delaro is? I mean, I don't see any indication of who exactly he is. I am quite sure he is a member of BTH, but other than that he seems like a typical trash talker without an identity. Anyone can tell who I am from the PVP pics thread, obviously. Maybe he is Chen or something, sounds about right, always hiding but causes a bunch of fuss.

2Bad4U

If you knew who I am in real life you would have to take back those words, I have bragged enough to make everyone sick on the fl forums under Ferre my old chars name. I am 39 and I do not live on the same coast as my family, more like 2000 miles away from my family, and my retail stores, my arena, and friends I used to hang with, but I moved here to be with my girlfriend and I still fly back and forth a lot to visit my family, friends, and business.

I decided to get a job after being in california for 3 months and so far its fun, having not had to get up for anyone elses schedule for over 9 years its kinda enlightening to do so now, and it gives me a strange sense of pride. But Im sure your much richer in friends, cash , and popularity than my ever so humble self can ever hope to be, so Ill just sit here and cry in my rum punch because you dont love me anymore. hmmmm or not.

ps - I forgot how cool it was to get a paycheck with someone elses sig on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.