• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The PvP Heated Discussion / Smack Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

LOL nice try Grav...we know you used a D char to get kill points...you can't do anything without cheating.....funny how said D member is now BTH? LOL and now you want to try again? Ohhh someone peaced on accident? Larisa told Beast to end it? PLEASE! I got the ICQ's if you wanna see them......this isn't the place to post that....but we all know the truth....and tell Pub to stay out of D's TS please, I really didn't want to hear his whiny voice again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Larisa you are slipping? Half of that made no sense and the other half is opposite of your supposed Neutral state. How can you give a report on a issue when your anti-BTH?

G

She is a reporter yes. She is also a member of the forum with her own opinions and views. She may freely express such views, just as much as all of you can. Her news reporters, ya know, the things posted with [News] in the subject line are what there must be no biasm in.

With that said, enough of trying to call out Larisa on this. As I told you in the PM, Please keep all topics about any Staff Member's duties and responsabilities in the form of Private Message or E-Mail - [email protected]

Plus, this is the smack thread, I don't see how she could be reporting news in here. She has to make new threads and fill out news forms when making new [News].

S

_Stasis_

I see everyone likes to blame Aqias for the kills being so high on the BTH side. Fine lets pretend it wasn't at 140 before Aqias. Now why wouldn't you guys want the kills reset at 0 for a new war? Because there are bth war declarations on every stone? Wouldnt we be doing you a favor if you were doing so well? So prove it and lets start over, surely bth doesnt have an army of covert spies for kills?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Maybe it would help if you re-read it. I am not just anti-BTH delaro hun...I am anti cheating.....anyone anywhere who cheats is just a loser at life...it's like cheating in solitare......it's pathetic and pointless.

This is a game.....no winning, no losing...just a game to play and have fun....and if you feel the need to cheat in on online game with ppl you don't even know, that's pretty bad.

In this case..unfortunatly, the context is between two guilds that I am associated with. It is the guild as a whole...not BTH, lets not put a name to it because this exact thing can and has happened everywhere, in game and in real life. We played a game....one of the opponants cheated...plain and simple.

These two opponants are planning on playing the game again...hopefully without the cheating. Let's say...you and a friend are playing b-ball.....you turn your back and he cheats...scores 30 points by flying up to the basket without you knowing.....and claims victory...or playing poker...and you have cards up your sleeve....is that victory? NO it's not....BTH LOST because they cheated...hopefully when we accept this war invitation they can honor it this time and play the right way.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe it would help if you re-read it. I am not just anti-BTH delaro hun...I am anti cheating.....anyone anywhere who cheats is just a loser at life...it's like cheating in solitare......it's pathetic and pointless.

This is a game.....no winning, no losing...just a game to play and have fun....and if you feel the need to cheat in on online game with ppl you don't even know, that's pretty bad.

In this case..unfortunatly, the context is between two guilds that I am associated with. It is the guild as a whole...not BTH, lets not put a name to it because this exact thing can and has happened everywhere, in game and in real life. We played a game....one of the opponants cheated...plain and simple.

These two opponants are planning on playing the game again...hopefully without the cheating. Let's say...you and a friend are playing b-ball.....you turn your back and he cheats...scores 30 points by flying up to the basket without you knowing.....and claims victory...or playing poker...and you have cards up your sleeve....is that victory? NO it's not....BTH LOST because they cheated...hopefully when we accept this war invitation they can honor it this time and play the right way.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a reporter which means you need to be UnBias, how can you do that if you are ANTI anything? You stance in this should not be from either side. All your claims have no backing and are just pure slander . Really Larisa do your job and back either out of ~D~ or do not report.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am not making an offical report here, I am commenting and writing my opinions just like you and everyone else. When I post an offical news report, yes I am unbiased...when I am writing my personal opionions and views then no, I don't have to be...just like you and everyone else.

I

Ivana Killalot

These are the facts. (mind you all im on pacific time zone, ill still explain the events that took place today in BTH's common time zone)

At 12:30 pm EST today we had finished our 3rd Despise in a row with decent size fights at the spawn and at yew gate. Yes D was down 45 kills after we had successfully defended Despise for hours prior. (the first 36 hours of the war D never lost a lead in Kills) Half of our Teamspeak had to log because of different time zones. We had roughly 10-11 people logging in and out through out the rest of the day, and 4 of those poeople were doing a peerless. When i logged out at 12:45 we only had 5 people at yew gate fighting 10 bth. I came back in-game around 4pm est and BTH had been about 120 kills higher. Still we only had about 6 people pvping at the gate. When i asked one of our vet members if we had alot of people in-game dieing he said "no, theres only been about 5 of us on at once fitghing from the house" . Then to seal the deal, about 40 minutes later BTH was up 190 kills.

80 kills in 3.5 hours of pvp is unbelievable but slightly possible.....70 more kills in 40 minutes, thats just plain out cheating. Then so convinently Aquis is BTH all of the sudden. I was a member and a leader of BTH for over 6 years and i was a part of every tactic used by Pub. When in Factions on Great lakes we basically ran the show but when a guild actually competed with us on faction kill points pub had to make sure someone had a character in an opposite faction so BTH would never lose. This time BTH got caught plain and simple.

We will accept your war again. Only this time i think it should be under two different small terms. Grav if you want to discuss the terms with me via icq thats fine we can. I have permission to speak for MAj on all matters. After all, you surrendered. Regardless if it was because of some newbie ephor or not. You know the number...let me know.

R

ReturnOfVII

Wow I expected lame excuses coming from Pub but Grav come on these kids are rubbing off on you. I kept an eye on this war since start watched the numbers bounce back and forth between 100 kills to either side and 200 kills isn't much of a lead in the first place exspecially not enuff for anyone to call it quits from either side. It's funny how once this person in TS was exposed the war was called off by BTH if you'ld like a screen shot I can provide. That right there just shows me one thing, BTH fails once more. But I guess it hurts you more that it happened on Origin where you claim to be all high and mighty rather then saying you went to another shard and owned when no one even heard of you on that shard ( refering to LS ) and coming back here claiming a false victory thinking no one on Origin would know the difference let alone even care. Seriously you guys didn't prove anything but the fact that you can't handle PVPing without the numbers, and you did it in plain site for the whole shard to see. No one thinks of you as a pvp guild, your considered more of a griefing zerg guild and from the looks of it a very unstable one at that.

N

NutCracker

only comments i have on the war is it was fun and lets do it again. i have no idea why its been ended and i am pretty upset about it. im not even gonna get into the who sucks argument i just want the war back on. the trash talking is pointless to me. i dont care about the kill points or who was planting who in what guild or anything i just want more action. just accept the new challenge and go again pls asap k thx

I

imported_Shot

<blockquote><hr>

*Tries to remain calm and unbiased as a good reporter should*

Unfortunatly, it's true...BTH cannot manage to do much unless they have 15+ members on, as with most "Zerg" guilds...it's about numbers, not ability.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's really lame of you and Ivana to post like this considering, but whatever.

Go on believing this little dream of yours and be sure to come on down to Despise often in the afternoons and evenings. We love it when you all try, that insurance money is going to get me an orny soon!

I

imported_Shot

[quote
About 1 month ago I took a newly created char to the yew fel gate and just stood there outside the guard zone. I stood there for about 20 minutes alive the whole time and didn't see a single BTH member. All at once about 6 BTH show up and low and behold no less than 3 of them attacked me within seconds. Remember this was a brand new char that nobody knew. ....... so what was the purpose the second time. Seems to me that all BTH knows how to do is gank so you might want to rephrase this response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude I dunno what PvP is like where YOU come from, but here if you are blue and not in a guard zone you better be prepared to defend yourself! It's what we DO bro!!!

*tosses you a nickel* go buy a clue k?

I

Ivana Killalot

Shot, all i did was lay out the facts. Theres always two sides to every story. BTH has never been the Beacon of truth, so to speak.

PS. If you dont have an enough gold to buy an orny by now....somethings not right with the BTH cash cow.

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

<blockquote><hr>

[quote
About 1 month ago I took a newly created char to the yew fel gate and just stood there outside the guard zone. I stood there for about 20 minutes alive the whole time and didn't see a single BTH member. All at once about 6 BTH show up and low and behold no less than 3 of them attacked me within seconds. Remember this was a brand new char that nobody knew. ....... so what was the purpose the second time. Seems to me that all BTH knows how to do is gank so you might want to rephrase this response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude I dunno what PvP is like where YOU come from, but here if you are blue and not in a guard zone you better be prepared to defend yourself! It's what we DO bro!!!

*tosses you a nickel* go buy a clue k?

[/ QUOTE ]

*tosses nickel back* how about you go buy one. And in the process read the rest of my posts and realize that the whole point of that post had nothing to do with whether I died or not it was to point out the discrepencies of a previous post made by someone else.

I

imported_Shot

<blockquote><hr>

Shot, all i did was lay out the facts. Theres always two sides to every story. BTH has never been the Beacon of truth, so to speak.

PS. If you dont have an enough gold to buy an orny by now....somethings not right with the BTH cash cow.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 'facts' as you know them seem very suspiciously like opinion and fantasy... sorry, but you are rarely on when there are more than 5 BTH that I've ever noticed. Perhaps this is because of your schedule and situation, perhaps it is your choice, whatever. The fact is that during prime time hours and by that I mean 4pm to midnight Pacific, you just aren't here on a regular basis.

And when you are on, it sure seems to me that as soon as BTH beats your guys down, that's it for you it's off to trammie land to pick up some minors or beat up on a boss!

As for the orny, it's the last in a long list of already purchased high price items and soon I will have it, and then I start buying stuff for deco I guess.

I

ikyownsu

First off I'm new to bth from catskills and I love it here. Second, What did you expect would happen standing in yew with pks around on a noob char? We suicide on developed characters that hide in the guards too much. Do you think new characters should be treated differently?

On the war with d. I loved it and I want it back. I found myself ignoring blues that would try and gank me just to kill the orange players first lol. I'm red, and so is most of bth making us freely attackable all the time. Why would we want to end a war that removed a butt load of freely attackable players for us? If you were in our vent as people found out the war was over you would know we didn't want it to end. The only thing that upset me about the war was that since my only blue char a necro spawner went red killing a d alliance member at a spawn the day before the war started i missed out on raiding the trammy lands.

I

imported_Shot

[/ QUOTE ]

*tosses nickel back* how about you go buy one. And in the process read the rest of my posts and realize that the whole point of that post had nothing to do with whether I died or not it was to point out the discrepencies of a previous post made by someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

YEah, I understand your point, once you'd explained it but MY point is that YOU are the only one who knew what you were trying to say judging by all the following replies, so *tosses the nickel at ya* You still need that clue.

R

ReturnOfVII

This war that BTH failed to complete must of really touched a sore spot, look at all the newbie posters come out of the woodwork just to come on and attempt to make a wise crack remark trying to save face of their failure of a guild. Get a grip kiddies YOU FAILED ! end of story. Even last mondaynight during BTH's "Prime Time" ( basically when school lets out and the lil yellow bus drops them off ) you failed in Despise being held off by Dynasty at the bridge. So you can through this no one can spawn during prime time factor out the window, it was done you lost. So again I say CHEER UP EMO KIDS!!! you no longer can claim Origin as BTH's playground, this war proved it. Cry all you want then cry some more because "BTH failed at life" as Pubby would say. Maybe instead of trying to buy that orny you might invest in some PVP lessons which are still available on sunday mornings.

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

LOL, the only people who didn't seem to understand what I was trying to say were BTH members. Coincidence? I don't think so.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

This war that BTH failed to complete must of really touched a sore spot, look at all the newbie posters come out of the woodwork just to come on and attempt to make a wise crack remark trying to save face of their failure of a guild. Get a grip kiddies YOU FAILED ! end of story. Even last mondaynight during BTH's "Prime Time" ( basically when school lets out and the lil yellow bus drops them off ) you failed in Despise being held off by Dynasty at the bridge. So you can through this no one can spawn during prime time factor out the window, it was done you lost. So again I say CHEER UP EMO KIDS!!! you no longer can claim Origin as BTH's playground, this war proved it. Cry all you want then cry some more because "BTH failed at life" as Pubby would say. Maybe instead of trying to buy that orny you might invest in some PVP lessons which are still available on sunday mornings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a grip kiddies YOU FAILED ! end of story. Even last mondaynight during BTH's "Prime Time" ( basically when school lets out and the lil yellow bus drops them off ) you failed in Despise being held off by Dynasty at the bridge
Well for one thing hardly anyone was on, but you can add it to the list of 5-1000 failed/completed raids.. win some lose some. If you want to hag on 1 win then you haven’t been here near long enough. As far as the kiddie remarks well most of the guild are around 30 as opposed to your 15 age attitude. Grow up or shut up Boy.

As far as you PvP lessons, from what I have seen I am amazed you are a Red. I mean how in the world did you find enough people in Yew that you could kill with a 17 point hit every 3 seconds. The only 3 times I have seen you 2 of them have been from the view of your Mounts flying rear. Grav nearly killed you in 2 spells and I let you hit me for more than 30 seconds and you barely did 42 points of damage. That little archer temp might have been gimp when everyone played a Archer but it plan sucks now. Time to move on with the times and find yourself a new Gimp template, your skills are as I predicted in the beginning... FAR...FAR.. behind your Attitude. You make a nice addition to ~D~.. more GM runners and consistent insurance donors.

WAY TO GO BOY YOU MADE MY DAY.

R

ReturnOfVII

Yet another EXCUSE "hardly no one was on " pfft w/e it was your so called Prime time. And you said it right Grav nearly killed me but yet again FAILED too which seems to be the thing BTH nothing but failures. Maybe you need more then 3 how about 5. Keep trying your not impressing anyone. Cry more EMO KID.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

Yet another EXCUSE "hardly no one was on " pfft w/e it was your so called Prime time. And you said it right Grav nearly killed me but yet again FAILED too which seems to be the thing BTH nothing but failures. Maybe you need more then 3 how about 5. Keep trying your not impressing anyone. Cry more EMO KID.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly where do you see crying little boy? Your posts are like talking to my 8 year old, endless spouting of pointless information. Since when is 4 pm prime time? 75% of us don’t get out of work for 1-2 more hours after that unlike you whom seem to get of the Short bus much earlier. Really did your Ritalin run out? Is you ADHD bothering you so bad you need to keep in this continuous I hate BTH loop. If you were one of the top 20 player BTH had when you left then they are 10X better off than then.

R

ReturnOfVII

Your a funny lil emo kid. Where do you see anything saying the spawn was at 4pm? is that the excuse your guildmates came up with? it was more like 6-7pm pac time, get your facts straight before you attempt to smack talk. Get over your failures as a guild learn how to PVP then come talk to me until then your just a waste of pixtel space. With that said I'm done with you, lessons over.

If anyone in BTH has any common sense to represent them on these forums please send them because this kid isn't cutting it.

I

imported_Shot

<blockquote><hr>

Your a funny lil emo kid. Where do you see anything saying the spawn was at 4pm? is that the excuse your guildmates came up with? it was more like 6-7pm pac time, get your facts straight before you attempt to smack talk. Get over your failures as a guild learn how to PVP then come talk to me until then your just a waste of pixtel space. With that said I'm done with you, lessons over.

If anyone in BTH has any common sense to represent them on these forums please send them because this kid isn't cutting it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your a real king of the posts aren't you? ONly time I ever see you on the field is when you cower ina Yew house though. Guess you can't be good at everything huh?

G

I've yet to see him anywhere. It's laughable to think that this "kid" matters and is going to change the face of Origin and BTH. I also think you over value yourself. You really need to get off this anger kick, it just makes you look like a bitter 12yr. old kid who daddy never hugged him. Lets just tone it down a Lil bit ok, I doubt you will but I wanted to at least give it a try before you have a melt down.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Arent you just the little smack talking little whoe to the end. Regardless the time of the spawn it means nothing. And whom are you to talk trash about PVP lessons? Each time you get the old one two punch you stick your tail between your legs, piss all over it and run away to hide. Don't think I didnt see you earlier running for dear life once agian. Geez don't you even have the Balls to stand and fight?

I've got more respect for POCO than a dozen of you. Atleast he can dish out a good deal of damage before he runs and hides. If BTH is such a failure why then do the little kiddies you joined decide to Ally? Becuase they couldn't handle it solo and even as a allaince they still can barely deal with it.

Hey?? do you hear that??? Its your momma a callen its time to change your pamper and eat din din.. Better run off now before you anger one of the old BTH farts sitting on the porch tossing rocks at your head.

R

ReturnOfVII

<blockquote><hr>

Your a real king of the posts aren't you? ONly time I ever see you on the field is when you cower ina Yew house though. Guess you can't be good at everything huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

News flash kiddie I'm not even accessed to a Yew house, another failed attempt by BTH member and for the other two wannabe's your post doesn't even deserve anymore attention you've failed no need to keep crying.

I

imported_Shot

<blockquote><hr>

News flash kiddie I'm not even accessed to a Yew house, another failed attempt by BTH member and for the other two wannabe's your post doesn't even deserve anymore attention you've failed no need to keep crying.

[/ QUOTE ]

All that means is you aren't who I thought you are, and therefore you are nobody and are basically going on mute as far as I'm concerned.

Come play the game if you can tear yourself away from the boards long enough to let us know who you are. ;P

R

ReturnOfVII

A no body who thinks I'm a no body ya ok that makes alot of sense w/e. You guys seriously need to think of better comebacks post then this I'm seriously getting bored. Atleast try to fake it like you do your PVP skills.

R

ReturnOfVII

And yet again last night Despise battles proves another night of BTH failure, exspecially for Pub no matter how many combos he failed at taking me down. Not just one but four spawns completed. And with my brilliant tactics and cunning skill and not to mention my good looks along with my awesome guildmates we made another night for BTH a living hell. Now kiddies I expect to hear your many excuses of course but the screen shots will speak for themselves so keep your eye out on the PVP screenshot thread which I'll post'em as soon as I upload them all, yes there is quite a few.

DimeBagDarrel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok. Hello All Im New To This. Lets Just Make This Short. As A Long Term Member Of BTH. One Of BTH's Top Pvpers(Elite). Theres Just A Few Things I Gotta Set Stright Here For D Seven What Ever Guild That Think They Are PvP Godz. Look Heres The Bottum Line For Any Of You On Here. You Can Smack Talk, Cry, Moan, What Ever It Is That Makes You Mr.Tough Guy On Stratics Boards. You Can Post Pictures Of What you Think Is A Victory Against BTH - No Im Not Talking About You Running Up To A Corpse Of A Dead Bth That Had Died By A Third Level Spawn &amp; Take A Picture With You Standing Next To It, Then Post On The Boards About How Your Whole Guild Annialated BTH With The Picture You Took. Simply I Have A Solution To All Your Posts About How You Own BTH, Just To Prove This All And Shut All Of You Newbs Up Is To Have A Fight Make It a Even Team What Ever It Is You Want Just Name It, Time Place Teams What Ever. This Will Simply Prove The Truth About All 3-4-5-16 18 dont matter how many guilds You Guys Allie. This Will Not Result In A D, VII Victory. This Will Prove The Smack Talk. To All Whos Died To Me Thanks For The Fun :O Oh Yea Ivana Dude Get Real Reemember About A Month Ago Bum NailBomb &amp; Me Killed All Of You In A 3vs18 Despise Raid? Yea That Was A Adrenaline Rush.

R

ReturnOfVII

*breaks out the ol'secret cracker jack decoder ring to attempt to translate this poor kids grammar*

The replies from you kids are getting worse exspecially grammar wise. Even though the boards have been peaceful for a few days I was starting to wonder.
Heres the thing DumbBagDarrel and your other brother Darrel, I can't speak for members of D or VII but as far as myself I'll come fight when I want how I want on my terms not yours or anyone elses. Funny as I look through the pics posted on the PVP pic thread I notice alot of BTH corpses but I'm begining to wonder if BTH knows how to take screen shots let alone read, if your parents allow it get ya a an account to upload screenshots and hope they have spell check too.
<blockquote><hr>

You Can Post Pictures Of What you Think Is A Victory Against BTH

[/ QUOTE ] I think the pic's are pretty clear on what went down. Making up excuses 3 days later won't save face. And alil tip capitalizing every word doesn't make your post that appealing to read, feel honored I even replied.

P

plst

Can anyone please explain how the BTH guild is consistantly able to cast through double walls on the 2nd and 3rd floors of a house? I have tried to duplicate the effort, but am not able to find a square where it can be done. If you have windows on the outer wall, do they not count as part of the outer wall? Would that mean you'd have to have a triple wall where the windows are in order to keep casts out and have a safe area inside the house? Is this a bug or exploit that will be fixed in the future?

DimeBagDarrel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Grammer Doesnt Matter In This Conversation At All, I Just Simply Exsplained Exactly How This Whole Matter Works, Plainly Like Ive Said Before Bottom Line Is You Cannot Beat BTH U Crie About Gank Pls, Go To Any Other Shard On UltimaIOnline You Will Be Ganked So I Think Thats Out The Way, And Another Thing Is You Dont Come To Fel Ive Never Heard Of You Ive Never Seen You Not Ever, Im Telling You We Can Simply Solve this Whole Problem Show Everyone Here Whos The BiggerMan/Winners. Its Easy You Go Up To The Blue Oval Thing Its Called a Moongate, Click Fel, Oh Wait First You Gotta Say This, I Wish To Renounce My Young Player Status, Then You Click Fel Click Yew You Will Be Standing In A Circle With Rocks Surounding It Simply Wal On Out Of There Atleast Try To Fight Cause We All Know Not Any Of You Guys Can Beat BTH We've Been To Almost All Shards Running Over Any Guild that Was In The Way. As Far As Me Being Late On The Replies, Im Just Replying To All this Comedy Posts That D You And Seven Has Left On How You Owned Us Or How You Owned BTH In Despise At 4:50a.m. When All Of BTH Is Sleeping For The Next Morning For Work. Were Sorry We Cant Change Our Schedules To Be Up At 3am Just To Get A Spawn In. Actually Im Wanting To Know How You Guys Set your Schedules To Be Up At That Time? No Bingy Im Not Talking About You We All Know You Dont Have A Job Cant Afford To Take Care Of Your Family.

R

ReturnOfVII

I'm really trying my best to translate your illiterate posting.

You don't make enuff sense to explain anything, your just another wanna be. I understand this is a role playing game but trying to role play a pvper your not even good at faking it. I don't see any problem to be solved, BTH claimed that we couldn't spawn at prime time we did you failed at an attempted raid in prime time so enuff said there you wanted war we did you failed again. How many chances do you feel you deserve. If anyone needs to prove anything it is BTH but honestly no one really cares like I said your not thought of as a pvp spawn guild by anyone but yourselves, you don't have the respect of anyone but by yourselves. I play on 4 shards I asked if anyones heard of BTH they say no if they came it was short lived, my main shard before Origin is LS yet again hardly anyone heard of BTH and the ones who did lol@BTH's false claims to have done anything on LS because you failed. So you coming here telling me "How It Is" means nothing to me or anyone else. Put more effort in your school work and learn basic grammar before you attempt to explain how life is in UO to me ok kiddie, class dismissed you failed yet again no soup for you.

G

So when exactly when will you be coming to Origin/ Fel.? and if you have please tell us when, because im sure with all your boasts and all that you say you've killed, maimed and destroyed that someone from BTH would have remember you. As it is now no one has yet to see you on the field all that we have seen you do is stand over someones body whom you didn't kill and take a screen shot of it. I think what it is, is you go from shard to shard and post on every board to make yourself sound like this "Great PvPer" when actually you probably don't even have an account and all this attention that your getting is just fueling your fear and anxiety toward logging on. The truth is you’re a joke kid and everyone knows it. You sound like this other loser named Anthrax also known as the "Monkey with no-thumbs." if I didn’t know any better I’d swear you were him.

R

ReturnOfVII

I give up on you morons apparently after showing the screen shots to back my words which no one in BTH is able to do, nothing is good enuff. Why do I even bother wasting time explaining myself to illiterate kids, it easy for you to come on the boards as I do and claim to be this and claim to be that but I was able to provide proof on the PVP pic thread where you don't seem to be able to. So I've done what I've set out to do as far as BTH goes which was provide the proof of your failures, END OF STORY.

Now that I've done that and seen that your not able to prove otherwise. No point on wasting anymore time then I have with you idiots so come post your last words or what ever, the proof is there for everyone to see that you've failed. Now I have better things to do have a nice day.

G

See kid for us to post pics of whom we killed is a waste of time. Do you actually think we don't kill anyone? Your delusional everyone knows the impact that we have upon Origin/Fel. everyone knows what is going to happen when we face them on the field (hopefully outside of towns and guard zones). So what would be the point of posting some pic of someone I or my guild has killed? Your just in denial of who is in control of Origin/Fel. I personally think its great that you can try to muster an alliance or try to boost the moral of those who refuse to come here, maybe they'll will actually believe that we pose no threat to anyone and will resume a normal sleeping schedule or try to work spawn or perhaps they will even do a harrower at a normal time. Maybe you can convince everyone on the shard that BTH is about to fall apart at any moment, but the real truth is no one believes you even those who hate us the most and the proof is in their unwillingness to step through that gate that takes them to Fel. because regardless of what you say they know your just another bittered angry person because your not within our ranks and your only trying to use them to become your cannon fodder while you hide out on another shard and claim some hollow victory that only you know about to make yourself feel good.

R

ReturnOfVII

Ok listen since you have lack of comprehending what you read I provided the screen shots, the only ones on Origin that feels BTH is anything but a zerg griefing guild is members of BTH. You claim to run fel which was proven by our screen shots that you don't. I did go to fel I've always been in fel I'm am a red char I'm sorry if you missed out seeing me, Pub, Slow Poke, Darla and about 8 other BTH attempted to raid several of our spawns last thur night at prime time in despise they seen me there the screen shots prove it and we also completed a harrower this was at prime time. My whole intensions was to show everyone that BTH can claim to be what ever they want but I proved that your nothing but failures. So the only one here that is in denial is BTH. You have yet to prove otherwise. Posting about how you think you rule anything isn't proof enuff. You don't control anything on Origin nor in Fel you can't even control your guild. So again now that I've done what I've set out to do I've moved on to more important challanging things. Accepting your failure will be your first step to recovery if you can't then I don't know what else to tell ya the chance was there BTH failed so I feel theres no more time to waste with you noobs, your not worth the time, sorry. Get over it this is just a game that your not as good as you think you are, I know alot of this shard will agree but don't feel your worth even trying to explain it to. So go on claiming that your this ELITE pvp guild on Origin but until it's proven your words don't mean squat. Now this is my last reply to this thread so get your last words in claim to be what ever you want but it would help if you atleast prove it.

G

That by far is the funniest piece of uneducated trash that you've written thus far.........Bravo....Bravo.

G

&lt;SMACK&gt; haah caught cha,... translated into common english this means I am to lazy or to stupid to figure out how to post pic's on forums,... &lt;SMACK&gt; All i know how to do is sit in a lil ball above yew gate Fell and pull up a a kal vas flam just like my boss Pub says to do, so I can make him richer!!!&lt;SMACK&gt; lmao OWNED!!

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

&lt;SMACK&gt; haah caught cha,... translated into common english this means I am to lazy or to stupid to figure out how to post pic's on forums,... &lt;SMACK&gt; All i know how to do is sit in a lil ball above yew gate Fell and pull up a a kal vas flam just like my boss Pub says to do, so I can make him richer!!!&lt;SMACK&gt; lmao OWNED!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe if all those scared little nooby blues would go and do something outside of Guards zones then you would not see a glob of reds standing bored out of their minds. As far as the pics goes, nobody in BTH really cares about proving anything to you or anyone else. The proof is in the activity of the shard which is low on the PvP side. Its a great if you like killing swoops or soemthing that can't fight back.

3 days not a single spawn attempt..yawwnn...

DimeBagDarrel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol that says it all right there! im tired of trying to exsplain to them that they cannot beat us not ever no matter how many guilds you allie. Like Pub said before theres a open War invitation to every guild on the server if u got the fight in you bring it. It is kinda boring sitting around yew gate waiting for you bluebies to leave yew gate just so one of us can have some fun.

G

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe if all those scared little nooby blues would go and do something outside of Guards zones then you would not see a glob of reds standing bored out of their minds. As far as the pics goes, nobody in BTH really cares about proving anything to you or anyone else. The proof is in the activity of the shard which is low on the PvP side. Its a great if you like killing swoops or soemthing that can't fight back.

[/ QUOTE ]
what a waste of time,.. but anyhow,... it doesn't surprise me,.... thats what BTH
is all about,... they all say the same thing, I DON"T CARE,.. but yet you BTH guys love to think your better than everyone when you AREN"T. You love to grief everyone on the forums for the fun of it and complain about, how bad the Origin shard is,...&lt;SMACK&gt; I got news for you I am proud of the Origin shard,.. we are the first to get every publish,...now that is fun,... and I am sooo tired of reading about how BTH is so great ,.. because the simple fact of it is BTH is just another zerg guild that has to have numbers to survive,...there are 4 to 6 people on the entire guild roster that can pvp 1 v 1. thats a JOKE! &lt;SMACK&gt; OWNED

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe if all those scared little nooby blues would go and do something outside of Guards zones then you would not see a glob of reds standing bored out of their minds. As far as the pics goes, nobody in BTH really cares about proving anything to you or anyone else. The proof is in the activity of the shard which is low on the PvP side. Its a great if you like killing swoops or something that can't fight back.

[/ QUOTE ]
what a waste of time,.. but anyhow,... it doesn't surprise me,.... thats what BTH
is all about,... they all say the same thing, I DON"T CARE,.. but yet you BTH guys love to think your better than everyone when you AREN"T. You love to grief everyone on the forums for the fun of it and complain about, how bad the Origin shard is,...&lt;SMACK&gt; I got news for you I am proud of the Origin shard,.. we are the first to get every publish,...now that is fun,... and I am sooo tired of reading about how BTH is so great ,.. because the simple fact of it is BTH is just another zerg guild that has to have numbers to survive,...there are 4 to 6 people on the entire guild roster that can pvp 1 v 1. thats a JOKE! &lt;SMACK&gt; OWNED

[/ QUOTE ]

*Gets on my soap box infront of the ~D~ boy scout convention*

I come here not to grief but to piss you off and maybe entice you to actually try something. Grow some gonads and take the drivers seat for a change which is something I have seen very little of so far. Raid our spawns, grief us, pound us, gank us out our public houses make our time in UO hell. IT IS WHAT WE WANT. Do something for god sake. My interest are field fights, this is real pvp and even the odds are in your favor. The D alliance has the numbers to try I have seen it before but it seems to have faded with to many stampings. Maybe you guys seem to be content with Yew gate, that about as lame of PvP as you can get but to each is his own. The only time I see action is when PK comes on at some insane hours and all the little noobies come crawling out of the wood work. I will give credit to PK for having a good amount of numbers with skill and guts but for they rest of you well only 5 that even are worth mentioning bother to try. As far as the 1on1 pvp goes well I offer you the same thing I offered VII whom seem to do nothing but back out of a fair 1on1 gauntlet. Since you seem to be another loud mouth that claims to be a 1on1 pvp god then step up to the challenge. For god sake I hope you have more talent that VII and at least have the guts to try.

R

ReturnOfVII

<blockquote><hr>

I offered VII whom seem to do nothing but back out of a fair 1on1 gauntlet. Since you seem to be another loud mouth that claims to be a 1on1 pvp god then step up to the challenge. For god sake I hope you have more talent that VII and at least have the guts to try.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got me confused kiddo, I tried gettin any BTH 1v1 and all I got was 4 more coming at me, and yet you failed. You guys aren't even good enuff to waste my time with so ya I moved on to where more challanging pvpers are, you guys are just a group of wanna bes who couldn't cut it on a more populated shard. I'm sorry but I'm not here for BTH, proving your just a failure of a guild was just alil something to pass the time away. All I've seen out of BTH is just how much trash you can talk not once have I seen you kids back it up. So good luck with that one day you might be something other then a failure in pvp on a low populated shard.

G

Hey it looks like your on at a decent hour. Why don't you come out of Luna and come kill us. Also didn't you say you weren't posting here about us anymore or something to that effect?

O

Odinou812

<blockquote><hr>

Hey it looks like your on at a decent hour. Why don't you come out of Luna and come kill us. Also didn't you say you weren't posting here about us anymore or something to that effect?

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW this is funny after reading this thread then noticing the PVP pic thread you guys are truly idiots isn't VII a red char? and you calling him out of Luna? And from those pics looks like Vendetta wipes BTH's face all over fel, I guess it's true what people say about pvp on Origin. I bet I'll get more of a challange goin to doom naked. Ol'well glad I transfered to the noobie pvp shard of UO.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

It's strange that we have to beg the shard to kill us.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it strange that you have to beg.

And if you call that begging above, what a pathetic excuse.

For the record, I PvP from time to time, it's not enjoyable like it used to be, but I created a new character went down to Yew Gate fel and got ganked, 3-4 on one poor little mage with nothing but newbie clothes on. Rezzed, ganked again.

How do you keep BTH amuzed? Get a newb, get rezzed several times and rinse and repeat the gank death squad maneuvers. They'll stick around for 30-45 minutes AND call in reinforcments.

Then they get upset when there is nothing but newb items to loot off of corpse.

I'm so glad that a new character is such a challenge that I have to be killed by 3 players when I step out of the guard zone. Zerging is such -great- PVP.

*steps off soap box*

I'll respect BTH when they can show me a reason to respect them. Right now, dolls, you ain't got nothing.

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

Forget it Cassie, they'll have about a million excuses to skirt around the ganking a newb issue just like they did with me earlier in this thread. And the sad part is that wasn't even my point at all. They'll really have a hayday with yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.