• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The PvP Heated Discussion / Smack Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh but I fight fire with fire.

It should be fun to watch this fan flames.

But seriously...ganking isn't PVP...it's the looser excuse to win. They know they cant handle 1v1 so they have to go 3-6v1.

Ooooh. Nice numbers. start showing some respect and such and might actually earn some. The trash talking makes most of you sound like school yard bullies--uneducated and annoying. If you could learn some restraint and not smack talk, loads of respect. So far nothing has happened

K. Thx. Bai.

G

Well I hope you shed this many tears when we are ganked. Fact is we are ganked just as often but you don't hear us crying about it. People like you are just hypocrites and opportunist just waiting for the chance to attack a BTH and run back into hiding. You want respect? Get away from the guard zone, raid our spawns, challenge us at every turn, just do something that actually makes you proud to be within your so called PvP guild, as of right now all you guys/gals have done is hide behind the guards skirts. We only come to Yew gate to shoot fish in a barrel. Hell most of the time we are very outnumbered and you never see this because most of those you don't see are all hidden all around you in the guard zone. You want some kind of fairness that has never once been shown to us well good luck to finding that we have nothing but discontent for you. How many times do we have to keep repeating the same message to you? COME KILL US AND STOP CRYING ABOUT HOW WE ARE BEING UNFAIR.

Oh and Chaucer of BS I love killing newbies and we really don’t care if it has meaning for you. Its about making you dead not happy. So please stop making excuses complaining, whining, bickering, hiding. JUST COME FIGHT.

G

Well for most of us it’s a game and trash talk is part of it. It’s just the way we vent. We aren't about to change the way we play because "We hurt your feelings" So if your skin is that thin then perhaps you would be better suited playing another game like chess, checkers, twister or even W.O.W. Fel. has a whole set of rules on how players interact with another and if you bring you trammie rules to Fel. then grab another box of tissues because we play for keeps here. So if you think your attempt to insult us or trash talk us are going to gain you respect its not that just makes it all the more sweeter when we drop you off like yesterdays trash. We only respond to brute force. Again come fight and stop complaining.

P.S.

We are crying on the inside.

(Can you believe that?? Wants people to stop trash talking.. lmao)

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have fought and killed you guys from time to time darlin....but by smack talk let me quote one from about a year ago

"OMG LOL One hit kill" followed by "We rock"

on my 120 mage who was in vamp form scouting in a crappy LRC suit intentionally.

"You suck go back to tram"

Grow up. You don't have to smack talk to PVP. Act your age.

Fact of the matter is, you realie you can't win 1v1 so you have to gank. It's not even PVP then. It hasn't been PVP since AOS. There has been no friggin challenge PVP wise since AOS and even worse since ML. What you call PVP is the new stuff. It's not. And you know it.

Keep making excuses for what you do and why you do it. Simple fact is, you can't 1v1 and you know it so you win your way

G

More excuses.. Blame EA not us adapt or die... Again stop complaining and come fight.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*chuckles*

Tactically speaking, why would I fight a group 6 of you against 1 of me?

Where is the logic in that? That's asking to die. I'm not stupid.

Thanks. You'll see me out when you see me. I don't spend hours in the game. So when you do see me, have fun =P I don't give counts.

B

Bob Mac

LOL how can you ask for fights on a dead shard when you recruit the whole fel population. Get realistic........

G

Well Bob despite your hatred for this shard we love it here. To include those who dislike BTH. There are a lot of good people here and if you didn't find it as welcome as you would have wanted then I would suggest that you find a shard that is more suitable to your liking but coming here to insult the occupants of Origin is silly when you don't even play here. Whom do you hope to gain favor of? Planning another failed take over of Origin? What is it you want?

B

Bob Mac

no actually i was gonna bring a char over here just to grief you guys again since we all know who would win in the kills vs deaths department. In fact I think right now the 5 of us are doing more damage on GL then the whole bth guild did when they were there. But any how I just like to put you in check since half the crap that comes outta any bth is propaganda or just plain lies. I never wanted to take over any shard, i just want pvp. You guys are the BC wannabes........

G

Then why did you leave the shard to fight on GL? When you were one of the ones who wanted to leave GL in the first place to come to Origin. When you defected and returned with your new guild after two weeks you guys left. Why did you leave? It definitely wasn't from a lack of fighting from our side we love to fight. I don't do lies or propaganda although I'm sure you disagree. I just tell our side of the story weather you agree with it or not I try to stick to the facts. We are already hated what would lying or propaganda do for us? Make the shard like us? LOL. You know by now we don't do popularity votes. Perhaps you should come fight us we would enjoy it just don’t come alone and cry about getting ganked. So come on over and stay awhile we would love to have you in town.

B

Bob Mac

Lol i brought what guild? And no, I doubt you would enjoy my company. But anyhow keep up the good work thinking BTH is good, if they were I wouldve stayed.....and just curious, when did I leave to go to GL? I went to GL once with sx and now with my own guild. Funny thing is if we left like gl wed actually be respected unlike u guys who ran in fear......

G

Basically either you will come fight us or just board war us. I seriously doubt you'll come to "grief" us because we look forward to fighting anyone who will actually back up their claims of coming to Origin to "Own" us. So lets just move on to the in game fighting instead of this board warring which will always lead us back to my next question which is when can we look forward to fighting you and your guild/friends or whatever it is you would like to bring to us? Or have you lost your in game taste for us?

X

xxVIIxx

Speaking of board wars, since BTH fails here they've made a generic guild forums I guess so they can stroke themselves with their own lies of ownage. It honestly looks like a 12yr old made the web site but you can't really expect much better from BTH given their mentality. Good job kiddies just another failure in life for BTH. Atleast you have a place to post in private without looking like idiots in front of the whole shard.

S

SirThomas

Heh I read theyre history... I love their claim how everyone in D has no job :p The one who claims we have no job is also the one who is on from 8 am till 3-4 am. I recall waking up in odd places and Studying till 4 am when I was in college. My question pub is how can you play 16 hours a day, go to school full time, have a job and study?I had UO when I was in college and yes I played it a fair bit on the weekends but my main priority was plowing sorority girls.
I can only think of 2 people in D who are unemployed both of them are stay at home parents. The real problem they have is we can field people from 5 am - 3 pm with our japanese ally's and 11 pm - 5 am with our second shifters. Its the 3 pm - 11 pm time frame BTH has numerical superiority.

G

I've seen plenty of "D" on during prime time (est). Last night they actually came out to fight. I have to give them credit for trying and even though they were forced back to town fighting and eventually house fighting and finally logging off or to go stand in luna bank. Thank you anyways for coming out it was loads of fun I hope we can do this again soon, like tonight.

B

Beer Guy

<blockquote><hr>

Well I hope you shed this many tears when we are ganked. Fact is we are ganked just as often but you don't hear us crying about it. People like you are just hypocrites and opportunist just waiting for the chance to attack a BTH and run back into hiding. You want respect? Get away from the guard zone, raid our spawns, challenge us at every turn, just do something that actually makes you proud to be within your so called PvP guild, as of right now all you guys/gals have done is hide behind the guards skirts. We only come to Yew gate to shoot fish in a barrel. Hell most of the time we are very outnumbered and you never see this because most of those you don't see are all hidden all around you in the guard zone. You want some kind of fairness that has never once been shown to us well good luck to finding that we have nothing but discontent for you. How many times do we have to keep repeating the same message to you? COME KILL US AND STOP CRYING ABOUT HOW WE ARE BEING UNFAIR.

Oh and Chaucer of BS I love killing newbies and we really don’t care if it has meaning for you. Its about making you dead not happy. So please stop making excuses complaining, whining, bickering, hiding. JUST COME FIGHT.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.....fight 1 BTH 1v1 and you have to kill him quick because there are 5 more coming to gank or your in a 1v1 fight with a BTH member and they run to where BTH has a grinder set up or your in a 1v1 fight and they have 3 dismounters that knock you off your mount so they can gank or there is a fight where the numbers are somewhat equal and pub gets on the phone and calls everyone to get on line so that you outnumber us...saw this one day...3 of us killed 5 BTH in fire....as we were looting the bodies, 10 BTH came in...yeah....you guys know how to pvp...LOL. What your guild is all about shows even outside of PvP...over at Swoop the other day, everyone was taking turns on swoop and 1 BTH member came in and attacked swoop everytime. The trammes that were there were shaking their heads....I dont know how many times I have been chased by 5 or more BTH across the map....whats wrong? Cant fight without a group?

G

Maybe you didn't understand. I'll dumb it down for you ok.

"W-E D-O N-O-T C-A-R-E A-B-O-U-T B-E-I-N-G F-A-I-R"

WE ONLY WANT YOU DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! If you want fairness go back to killing swoops in turns until one of us arrives to take that from you as well. I really hate to be so abrasive but some of you not all just don't get it or can't get it and never will get it so this is how I have to s-p-e-a-k to you hoping something will click. How many times will it be before you stop complaining about the same old topics on how unfair and miserable that BTH has made your life on U.O. So just come kill us? Again.. Please come kill us. Please! Make our time on U.O. as deplorable as yours.

B

Beer Guy

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe you didn't understand. I'll dumb it down for you ok.

"W-E D-O N-O-T C-A-R-E A-B-O-U-T B-E-I-N-G F-A-I-R"

WE ONLY WANT YOU DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! If you want fairness go back to killing swoops in turns until one of us arrives to take that from you as well. I really hate to be so abrasive but some of you not all just don't get it or can't get it and never will get it so this is how I have to s-p-e-a-k to you hoping something will click. How many times will it be before you stop complaining about the same old topics on how unfair and miserable that BTH has made your life on U.O. So just come kill us? Again.. Please come kill us. Please! Make our time on U.O. as deplorable as yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

We know.....everyone knows. Thats why yesterday, we took 2 spawns from you...we had a ghost in the star room and heard Pub crying after the first one...telling everyone to stop crying in Vent when they lose....we all got a good laugh out of that. You guys spawned dispise again, we started doing it and then BTH managed to knock us off the spawn after calling in more people and we came back and had fun killing all of you....I have a screen shot of the Terathen Keep bridge with BTH bodies littering it...we have renamed that bridge "BTH Memorial Bridge". Yeah...life is sweet when you are outnumbered 2 to 1 and still win.

G

When exactly did this happen? Because I don't recall any Terrh. bridge fight, nor any fight in Terrh. and the whole time I was on we lost no spawns. We had one fight in the star room but it was cleared out within about 10 minutes. Other then that most of the fighting was done in Serpents hold and in Fire dungeon. So whenever this fight happened it must have been pretty late and surely not anywhere near prime time. So if you call a Terrh. bridge fight a solid win for you guys that’s just lowered expectations. Perhaps if you guys were "Allowed" to fight us at a normal time then maybe you can raise your standards just a Lil higher then what they currently are. Sad but true. Come kill us please.

C

Cherie XX

LOl crazy horse you are still the same... Gosh good to see some people dont grow up..

C

Cherie XX

Bob lets go have some fun with bth again... Should be great fun lol... They can sit in there house and cry that we out number.. lol

G

Hmmmm.. Lets see.. You were killed off the shard or quit U.O. You probably won't come to ORIGIN anyways. So you coming here asking BOB for help is just silly. He won't come here anyways. The most that will come of your posts will be you telling us that ORIGIN is a dead shard or how BTH only ganks or something to excuse yourself from actually fighting here but whatever it is its going to be something to try to detract from our success with ORIGIN shard. So do yourself a favor and put up or shut up.

B

Beer Guy

<blockquote><hr>

When exactly did this happen? Because I don't recall any Terrh. bridge fight, nor any fight in Terrh. and the whole time I was on we lost no spawns. We had one fight in the star room but it was cleared out within about 10 minutes. Other then that most of the fighting was done in Serpents hold and in Fire dungeon. So whenever this fight happened it must have been pretty late and surely not anywhere near prime time. So if you call a Terrh. bridge fight a solid win for you guys that’s just lowered expectations. Perhaps if you guys were "Allowed" to fight us at a normal time then maybe you can raise your standards just a Lil higher then what they currently are. Sad but true. Come kill us please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh..in denial huh.....thats good...keep telling yourself that. Lets see...the last big fight we beat BTH down was around 1 PM EST....I dont know where you live, but thats not late. As for your "come kill us"...we have been...we have been, but some of us have a life and cant be on 24/7. So please tell me whats a good time to come kill you guys....we have killed you during prime time, in the morning, in the late evening and all you guys do is get on the phone to call in twice the numbers we have. I'll see if I can say it so it will sink into your head.....you have numbers....that doesnt make you good. If we had more people than BTH, you guys would move to another shard and try your luck there....oh wait...you guys tried that...ROFL.

C

Cherie XX

Hmmm I believe I am on Origin and i checked all spawns and everywhere and ya its dead..
Im back though for real.. Killed off shard? I think not i left to help friends on LS..

G

It was dead. We made it that way. If you had that much power within your guild you would also do it. Oh also you were in Bucs Den. Pub dropped you like a rock. After that you went skipping off into the woods never to be seen again. When you got your rez we suspect you logged off for the duration of the day. By the way whats your guild now?

C

Cherie XX

Hmm i had just got onto origin when he killed me no macros
so thanks.. Hmm log off im still on kiddo.. Where were you? Oh thats right hiddin on a archer.. Thats where u belong hiding..

B

Bob Mac

Please dont talk for me crazy horse, its bad enough you havent made a name for yourself on this pos shard. But dont worry I am coming over and I bet BTH will be worse per player then BC. Hell I bet AE is more talented, I mean both of you fell off the BC tree of PVP styles........

B

Bob Mac

k lol, if you say it it must be true......spin it how you want, its what your good at. The only thing BTH has ever proved since being on origin is that they can recruit more meatshields in a hurry. But heres the facts, WD went to origin and in the first week BTH wouldnt log in, after most WD left back to legends BTH came out (ala BC) and claimed a win. BTH later came to legends and recruited everyone they could off the shard and repeatedly died over and over until they had enough numbers on to support there ress stations. You see crazy unlike you who depend on others to beat people in this game I like to be self sufficent.

G

We have never retreated and I'm sure you know that given your past membership with us although you would log off when the fights got to tuff for you which are one of many reasons you aren’t with us today but most of us we see it through to the end whether we win or lose. Even when outnumbered and the proof is within the battles we do with our enemies. Although our enemies hate us, I seriously doubt they would agree with W/D coming here and winning and if they did such a great job here in taking us down why did they leave and not rule the shard like so many would love to do? You’re making yourself sound silly Bob. Also if you say your coming here to fight us then I take it your not joining a guild nor will you have allies here you are coming here alone to fight us. This is using your own words . . .

(Quote)
"You see Crazy unlike you who depend on others to beat people in this game I like to be SELF - SUFFICIENT" (Since I went to college I took the liberty of spelling it correctly for you.)

If that’s the case then I'm sure there are a lot of us who will be waiting in line.

F

Forgotten Soul

Okay sorry but I have to laugh at what happened today. I was afk at luna bank and this greeny kills me, and steals my 375 aids cause im a tamer. I get my pvper and i say brit fel. he cast gate its to his friends house. We meet on vesper bridge his friend is red and they attack me on my tamer. I sick doggy and he is almost dead and hides/stealth. No biggie. Then he tries to lure dog while his girlfriend talks smack. Luthein, then I run around for oh about 30 minutes till i get tired of laughing so hard, my side aches. I get my dog and go back to luna. Luthein shows up 5 mins later says they couldnt kill me cause i was in town. Even after I had flagged on them. 2 reds one tamer with zero eval lives. So beware all you reds out there if you see a guild named LOS they have a couple reds in another guild the can roxxers mongbats. PS, I asked if he wanted to try and fight my fisherman with his red he ignored me

B

Bob Mac

so basically crazy I logged off now when the fights got tough? lololololololol. Now i will call you a plain LIAR. And I bet you want me to run alone that would almost make it fair huh lololo. Anyhow Ill see u on the field, hope u like playing in greyscale. Btw dont log after to many deaths ok? Oh and thanks for putting that I in for me, maybe you can get outta mess duty or get an xtra weekend pass now.....didnt know they had english teachers in the coast guard now.....

G

Actually I was referring to your logging off when you were with BTH and you just couldn't handle the pressure and would cave in. It was just as you did with W/D and I would suspect it will be the same when you come here again for the 3rd time with this new guild you probably cajoled into coming here because of your own selfish bitterness and frustration with BTH. Also the corrections I made for you were the misspelling of the word "sufficient" and the capitalization of the name "Crazy" that didn't include your punctuation. It's amazing what one could learn during mess duty or whatever it is you call it. As for you to run alone I was taking your own words as that. It's what you said and it seems now that back peddling on that issue as well.

B

Bob Mac

ROFL, so crazy since Im the one who logged in BTH supposedly why is it that I fight against zergs since I left BTH? You sir are the weak one not me, please dont try to spin your shortcomings into mine. I hope your pvping ability is better then your boadwarring skills, but i bet there the same as when I was in BTH ......none. BTW Im glad hooked on phonics worked for you!

B

Bob Mac

<blockquote><hr>

Actually I was referring to your logging off when you were with BTH and you just couldn't handle the pressure and would cave in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please dont try to correct grammer when you cannot comprehend run on sentences.......

B

Bob Mac

Fact- I left after catching pub stealing scrolls..........
nuff said.......

I

Ivana Killalot

and trust me Bob....he took what he wanted when he wanted. Grant it he would help out an ephor if a scroll was needed, but dishonest none the less. I cant tell you how many +25 stats he swapped in and out. I mean probably 100's over the past couple years. Im so glaD to be rid of the dishonest trash. Its nice to be in guild were everyone respects each other and noone steals.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I second that
Even though I REFUSE to fight at Yew gate cus it's just lame and I haven't been on alot lately....fighting side by side with my friends is worth more to me then all the scrolls and gold in UO.

G

Well because Kyoko was dismissed from BTH does not compromise, my loyalty to BTH why should it? I enjoy my time in BTH and despite what most believe we do have a lot of fun (mostly laughing at you guys) and just as well I enjoy my time with Kyoko as well. So why would I not defend BTH? But what I do not understand is I’ve had conversations with all of you at one time or another and although we may or may not agree but one thing for sure is you all have conspired against BTH yet at the same time smiled in my face and called me a friend and now that you’re on the other side of the fence your trying to make me into this person you’ve always hated which is fine except the fact that it makes you into a back stabbing and two-faced liar. I’ve made no false pretenses about where I stand with BTH. Everyone one of you have tried to mar BTH and its loyal members into something we are not. You call Pub a thief yet all of you would spawn from dusk to dawn, all of you complained about BTH and about Pub yet it was the money and scrolls, and the fact that you have spied on us for months that has kept you on-board this whole time and now and only now do you all of a sudden develop a conscience of right and wrong about 95% of you were booted the other 5% knew it was coming and left. HYPOCRITES!

We spawn daily and at all times of the day, which in a weeks time we have hundreds so in all this time you trip on a spawn that we have basically stopped defending because no one ever comes to raid with the exception of maybe some -R- guild (another D allied) and you guys come up with the scrolls. You call that a success?!! You’ve got to be kidding me. Seriously, is that really your game plan to destroy BTH? To win one out of hundreds of spawn at 4am EST and that’s a win? I think your other plan of avoiding us altogether would have worked better.

The other day I saw your new recruit Trammie and he took a beating like a champ. He said his account got hacked so he was looking for a new account. I think that makes it his fifth account that has gotten hacked thus far. If I didn’t know any better id swear, he was making an excuse for his losses. I’m going to make a prediction. After he gets destroyed by us numerous times he will steal from your guild and run back to G.L. or another shard. I know what your thinking. How do I know this? Lets see maybe he has done it before. Maybe he has done it more then once. No. I’m saying he has done it every time he has had a “New” account with a new guild. And as far as Bob well I can say he is not dishonest but I will tell you and you were Ivana when W/D got destroyed and he wouldn’t log on ORIGIN. Now I don’t expect you to side with what im saying but the fact is if Bob would have won here on ORIGIN then he would have stayed here to rule but he didn’t and now he’s back for 3rds but this time with a new guild -FL- which they don’t wear any guild tags to hide the fact that they don’t want people to know who they are. Well to conclude this why don’t you all come out and just fight us? You know where we are. You know were we live. Yet the only fight you give us is a guard fight. Again come kill us please.

X

xxVIIxx

What kills me is BTH tried to do factions and couldn't handle 4 ppl 2 of them were only thieves so they had to zerg of course putting like what was it 8-10 ppl in 2 different factions just to handle 4. Your still not considered pvpers, just another zerg griefing guild nothing more. So just in case you haven't noticed this is a PVP smack thread so learn to pvp then talk smack.

G

I hadn't joined the factions but from what I understand the whole faction thing was not about fighting nor had anyone in factions posed any threat. I doubt anyone ever thought anyone was in factions. It was about farming regs. We are an all red guild which means there are plenty of reds for you to attack we don't have to join a faction to prove anything. You over rate yourself in thinking that you matter.

B

Bob Mac

See crazy here you go posting from your ass again....Im not in FL or ever have been with em at any time. I have xfered over but havent had enough time to play on origin atm. WD did not get killed off the shard they got bored off. I had never double crossed anyone in BTH, in fact I tried to keep it a secret that I caught Pub stealing from the guild because I was leaving the guild when xfers opened to greener pastures (and i still had friends in the guild or so I thought so I didnt wanna make waves for em). That is why before I left he called my house and work (thank god i changed my number). I left earlier then xfers because Pub kicked tons which made sadistik leave. And they were my friends which I am loyal to. You see next time learn the facts before you speak.

B

Bob Mac

Oh and I dont play to "rule" shards, ive learned that if you rule a shard, pvp decreases, in fact since I left BTH ive joined small guilds for PVP. In fact once a guild that I was in took over a shard I left....Id rather see 8 small guilds running around instead of one or two greedy ones that will scam and steal from each other......

X

xxVIIxx

I don't care if you think I don't matter I don't care what BTH thinks of me if they do at all because BTH are a bunch of nobodys. You don't rule Fel nor Origin at all, you guys can't pvp, your personality's are imature, your nothing but failures who do nothing but try to grief everyone then brag about it. Your post are a waste of forum space. Don't misunderstand my reason of posting and even giving you the time of day I'm just alil bored at the moment.

G

One second I need to go have a cry because you guys are hurting my feelings......LOL (i'm really crying on the inside)

A

accessdenied

This is to BTH (I believe Sir Gello in particular). I was fighting at yew gate and lost my tunic and gorget, both dyed invul. blue. I forgot to auto insure and would be interested in buying them back. You can respond here or pm me. Thanks.

G

Well I inquired about your.. I mean his armour, and he said not a chance in hell. We keep what we kill. Hard, and fast rules but it seems to work well with us.

G

Note: he wasn't asking for it to be GIVEN back, he was asking to buy it back, now turn around and go ask again.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

I wouldn't expect anyone in BTH to be man enuff to give anything back, remember they are a imature griefing guild not a respectable PVP guild like you would see on most shards. But I'm willing to help you with new armor if you need just PM me here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your silly comment isnt needed, as a 3rd party that is none of your concern. As for FL lossing stuff.. well good. Allies of mine went through the same ordeal on Pac and never received a single item back regardless of the return price. It's not like Access can't afford to replace it anyway its just inconvient to find stuff on Origin or wait for a person to xfer here.

Welcome to Origin FL.. hope your still around when I return to OU... would be nice to fight you once agian when your Zerg mojo isn't working and you have to fight even up battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.