• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The PvP Heated Discussion / Smack Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bob Mac

All I can say crazy after your performance in despise is that this is a pvp discussion thread. Please keep ur b.s on the trammel threads.........k? 1v5 owned? gg......high five! noob.......

B

Bob Mac

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

hope your still around when I return to OU

[/ QUOTE ]
OU? Origin University? that the new special ed. pvp school?
Did you pull a typical BTH move and go into hiding when a new guild comes around that can actually pvp?

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be speaking of the special Ed school you tried to run when you crawled out of your hole a few months back? You remember ?? The how to kill with a crappy Archer in 90 seconds or run and hide academy. I notice your reallllyyy good are the running part. Why do you bother, the only kills you get are the nooblets or the ones you steal from your guild mates. As far as me hiding from FL, Why???? I got bored of them on Pac as did a good portion of the PvPers there so why would Origin make any difference. As SAS stated they don't PvP just wither.
My reason for not playing is Working full time and finishing my MSME which I have been working on and off for 10 years. OU will take a back seat until im done, I will not bother playing unless I can devote more than 30 minutes a day to the effort. Don't worry VII I will call you and your little house hiding friend "Ivana wanna hide from BTH a lot" out when I return. In the mean time you can share your best **** sexual prison slang with Origin's new **** of the month Access Denied since he seems to uses it a lot.

FL being here can't make this shard any worse PvPwise.. just maybe BTH might be able to find a fight in their prime time and not see the little weenie house mouses that don't seem to build up any courage until some insane hours of the night... Right Ivana????

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow the Pub is strong in this one.......in more ways then one :p

X

xxVIIxx

I can see how your upset that not even four of you kids couldn't handle my basic archer char. Ya so I run when more then 1-2 attacking me at sametime I wasn't hiding in a house or anything you just aren't good enuff. And I see your still upset about you and your guilds failures on Origin but it's ok you don't need to cry on the boards about your personal problems about why your not playing or why your hiding behind RL problems. You say you got bored on Pac but I feel it was you weren't good enuff to hang in fel there so you came here found the biggest group of UO failures and made a home for yourself. Maybe we'll see each other again when you aren't grounded and your parents let you play again.

X

xxVIIxx

<blockquote><hr>

Wow the Pub is strong in this one.......in more ways then one :p

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it's fun to pick on these kids about how bad they play the game but lets don't attack their sexuality.

G

I have no idea who you are or who came from PAC but it wasn't BTH. Also we wish to fight FL who came here to raid us but it seems we can only find them in the wee hours of the night and when we do find them it seems its only choke point fighting that they wish to do. When FL does come out of hiding “D” decides it wants to piggy back them by attacking on another front and still loses the battle. Talk about lowered expectations. When will this guild get our from under our boots and start fighting on their own? Other guilds carry "D" to the fight if it wasn't for VII, PKS, -R- and KORN showing them and urging them to come to the fight I seriously doubt that "D" would ever leave the guard zone. Perhaps this is why "D" allies itself with every guild that comes here so that they can do the fighting while "D" tries to sneak in a rat spawn in hoping that the other allies don't notice. Now this isn't a bash it's just what has been happening.

Oh and bob you died at least half a dozen times until you logged off I die once and you come to the boards to brag about it. I actually never knew I was that big of a target for you but hey thanks for the worship. I never claimed to be the best nor the worst but if you wanna duel that’s ok with me too. Just let me know when you would like to do it.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

I can see how your upset that not even four of you kids couldn't handle my basic archer char. Ya so I run when more then 1-2 attacking me at sametime I wasn't hiding in a house or anything you just aren't good enuff. And I see your still upset about you and your guilds failures on Origin but it's ok you don't need to cry on the boards about your personal problems about why your not playing or why your hiding behind RL problems. You say you got bored on Pac but I feel it was you weren't good enuff to hang in fel there so you came here found the biggest group of UO failures and made a home for yourself. Maybe we'll see each other again when you aren't grounded and your parents let you play again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every time I have seen you in action it was running. Regardless if it was running from a 1on1 or a 3on2 in your favor. You sure have a big Ego for someone that always runs from a fight. My few instances of actually fighting you ended up in a yellow streak up your back and the smell and sight of urine down your trousers, either go away of buy some of those rubber panties and hide some of the embarisment. I left Pac becuase of Bordom as a majority of =I= alot of G!B and even many of the mighty FL members did. Every night it was the same thing, months and months of seeing exactly the same people doing the same things. Always a choke point battle with nothing to gain or being overrun by every noobley FL could recruit. If you knew anything about bigger shards or shards FL has been on you would see what I mean. FL don't mean PvP just like DeathClaw stated above.

I came to Origin to fight BTH but instead was invited to join, I made the choice to become a member only after seeing how pathetic the Allaince was. You said you were once a memeber, I think you got kicked out for your cowardly ways. Proof is in your actions boy and nothing you have done or said in the last few months prove any of your claims.

X

xxVIIxx

Your full of it, I fight alone only carried the D tag cause of the war which you lost. None of you would fight me 1v1 you kids were too scared to leave Pub or Gravs side even when I'd take either one of them out. I don't even know who your BTH kiddie char is I guess you weren't good enuff to even stand out in a group of noobs. Ya I was once a member of BTH because a good friend of mine was a ephor and at the time there were some decent players in BTH now the only decent ones are Beast and Timmy. I never was kicked, me and my ephor friend left to play WoW we were pretty much sick of BTH backstabing each other and crying on vent. And sick of a old game with old graphics and lack of a pvp system. I did come back and did do what I set out to do, I'm sorry if you hid too long to catch me in action maybe if you pulled your head out of Pub's rear you might of ran into me more. The proof is on the PVP pic thread. Your attempts to insult me or how I pvp doesn't matter maybe if you were actually good I might take offense. Now if any of these words are too big for you to understand I'm sure mom or dad or even your OU tutor will help you sound them out.

B

Bob Mac

like I said crazy this is the pvp section please dont post your not qualified.......

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

Your full of it, I fight alone only carried the D tag cause of the war which you lost. None of you would fight me 1v1 you kids were too scared to leave Pub or Gravs side even when I'd take either one of them out. I don't even know who your BTH kiddie char is I guess you weren't good enuff to even stand out in a group of noobs. Ya I was once a member of BTH because a good friend of mine was a ephor and at the time there were some decent players in BTH now the only decent ones are Beast and Timmy. I never was kicked, me and my ephor friend left to play WoW we were pretty much sick of BTH backstabing each other and crying on vent. And sick of a old game with old graphics and lack of a pvp system. I did come back and did do what I set out to do, I'm sorry if you hid too long to catch me in action maybe if you pulled your head out of Pub's rear you might of ran into me more. The proof is on the PVP pic thread. Your attempts to insult me or how I pvp doesn't matter maybe if you were actually good I might take offense. Now if any of these words are too big for you to understand I'm sure mom or dad or even your OU tutor will help you sound them out.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to get your stories straight and stop lying, it doesnt help back up your big ego if you post a different excuse every time. You said you quit and went to another shard now you say you quit to play WoW.. really get it straight. As for no 1on1.. thats BS.. you had 3 oppertunities to fight me 1on1.. I even told everyone to back off and you still ran like a little girl. Get over it loser you got kicked out of BTH and now I caught you lying once again.

X

xxVIIxx

LOL you better have your OU tutor help you with my post, anyone who knows me knows why I left and where I went. I'm with the guild I started off with on Origin, Illuminati we all left UO sametime to play WoW and most of us still are. I did take chars off Origin to hang with friends on LS. After your tutor helps you read and understand the post you better find a BTH member to give you alil history lesson on BTH since the beginning of Origin. 90% of the former BTH you see or hear about didn't get kicked they left because they got tired of being screwed over by their own members mainly Pub and his scroll scam. I personally didn't care about scrolls but after seeing how Pub and Bum were with the EM's attempt to have a PVP tourny I lost faith, anyone who has to cheat any chance they get is pathetic. As for a 1v1 I don't know what noobie char you have in BTH but NEVER has a BTH member steped up to a 1v1. Who duels archers anyhow. Quit trying to make excuses becauses someone who knows you from Pac are here on Origin. I'm sure they see you suck here just as bad as you did there.

X

xxVIIxx

<blockquote><hr>

like I said crazy this is the pvp section please dont post your not qualified.......

[/ QUOTE ]

true story

Seriously I wish BTH members would stop trolling pvp threads, maybe they could make them their own griefing thread so they have somewhere to post and brag about their griefing. Everyone knows BTH isn't a pvp guild. Even with this being a role play game they fail at even role playing a pvper.

G

So are you saying you aren't going to duel me? If no why not? I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. I'm not the one who continuously avoids the enemy guild by changing the hours that I play to sneak in a rat spawn when the enemy is asleep nor am I the one who posts on Origin boards and plays "WOW" or another plays on shard. It's very simple everyone in BTH earns their own way. You can make all the accusations against us all day long yet we continue to dominate all of the guilds here in the present, past and future and the proof is we are still standing and making you fear us. Everyone knows this except the few discruntals who have been booted from BTH like yourself and when we refuse you back into the guild you come here and post like some angry kid just sent to their room. Call it propaganda all you like but its true. We enjoy you running your false stories on the boards because it just shows how much we have disrupted your game play from "WOW" just to come here and post about us because when its in game you have had zero affect on us.

p.s.

I really find it hilarious that you play “WOW” and another shard yet you can't seem to pull yourself out of the hate, envy and anger and cannot resist talking about us on the boards.... If that isn't "ownage" I don't know what is.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

So you learned to make a list in OU special ed. class nice can't wait till you graduate to reading.

[/ QUOTE ]

WoW you must have been at that flame for hours, even your forums skills suck. Agian with another unoriginal, dry and pointless piece of VII trash. Did your Flame for Dummies book come in? Looks like your up to page 8.. good job.

tisk..tisk.. you can't even insult me in a original way, same old recycled trash.

X

xxVIIxx

You got no room to talk about being unoriginal, atleast I can spell simple words like "again". You can't even mock my post right with out messing it up. Give it up kid your not in my league. So go back under Pub's desk and get back to studying.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

You got no room to talk about being unoriginal, atleast I can spell simple words like "again". You can't even mock my post right with out messing it up. Give it up kid your not in my league. So go back under Pub's desk and get back to studying.

[/ QUOTE ]

To make a spelling error at 5:30am is human. This is a forum not a college technical writing class, you will find 99% of the post on any forum do not follow correct grammar structures and spelling mistakes are a given...... deal with it as I have with your dribble. What you see in the forums is a mixture of internet slang and about a 6th grade English level mixed with a written form of how you would speak just like instant message jargon. This does not reflect the typists intellect or education level but instead show just the laziness. Its kind of like reading engineering quotes or evaluations from a Doctor, its not full English but rather something easier to write at the time. The point was made regardless of a mistake so sue me for not being fully aware at the time.

Exactly what class are you referring to..huh?? The I can recycle the same insult over and over piece of trash club? Or the I suck at PvP so bad no guild wants me club? You run around on Origin solo for a reason, it doesn't take long to see how pathetic in or out of the game you appear to be. So continue your same old " Your stupid.... I is the Origin PvP god" flame over and over and prove the low level of maturity you have by projecting your pathetic existence onto this thread. Grow up and face the music your not the god you think you are.

X

xxVIIxx

My post most real get under your skin kid for you to make such a long reply of things you have no clue of. Don't talk to me about PVP, you have no clue of how to PVP so don't bother pretending you do because it's already been proven BTH failed at PVP.

P.S. btw so you had to sneak on the computer at 5:30 am before school started? is this BTH's new primetime since FL came?

G

The one thing about last night that gave me absolute and pure joy was watching Pubs recall leaving his guys to die on a boat. When we choose Origin as the shard to visit I told many tales of the old days on GL where Pubs would bring his guys to BC island and recall when the going got rough and leave them to die. Thank you Pubs for making the entire FL teamspeak laugh hysterically tonight when you did just that for they never thought that really a leader would recall and leave his guys to die.

T

The Red Knight

Last nigth was some good fun fighting, I thank everyone involved, on all sides, for the action.

We win some, we lose some, but last night we definitely did the winning. Hopefully as our colony continues to grow, and develope, we will see more nights like last night.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night was so funny, btw BTH lost several spawns back to back this morning again. Maybe Puba isnt that bad its because Pub is too good to die so all his members has to cover for him so he can safely recall out the pvp zone. Well again Pub probably isnt really into this pvp thing anyways and accidentally turned his character red and talk tough all day while have his handy recall-on-danger script turned on.

G

Well the fact is FL rarely fights. We wait around all day hoping you guys will come out during a decent hour. We have been beating you all week and every single time we do you guys log off not to be seen for days. We were under the impression that FL has come here to take over Origin, Yet what seems to be happening is you ignore every other guild and attack BTH which is fine by us but we also have D, VII, KRON, PKS and R attack us at the same time which is nothing more then an alliance. Now just because those other guilds sold out Origin to help FL and you win an occasional fight with BTH really doesn't mean anything. I’m sure those guilds will come post also to deny and at the same time kiss FL’s arse .The only time FL logs on is when they can steal a two man rat spawn or set up a choke point in despise when they finally log on at 12:30am Est. If this is what you call a win then its nothing more then lowered expectations. Over the past two weeks you don't post anything because your shard raid has failed and in one night you post several times because you win one fight at 12:30am on a Monday.

T

The Red Knight

WEll, you'll have to forgive us for living on the west coast, though Sunday night there were still close to 20 of you in the fight, so somehow I don't think "we were all sleeping" cuts it.

Maybe I'm just out of the loop, but last I heard origon was a colony. i don't believe we've stated exactly what are intentions are for the shard publicly, but I do know that pacific is ours and if some guild came there and started doing to us what we are doing to you I would be bothered. In the world tour we actually moved our mains, en masse, and full scale took over shard after shard after shard. During the world tour when we left a shard we left it to its own chaos, and that included pacific. When I say colony, it means we have remained on pacific, continue our claim to dominance there, and have sent over secondarys and advanced character tokens to begin our rise to power.

You wanted a challenge, you issued a challenge, and we have come. Considering your position of dominance on origon was similiar in nature to ours on pacific, I would imagine you were getting bored to tears, like us, prior to our expansion. So I think we can both agree this is a fun thing.

I've said it before, I'll resay it, BTH is a very strong tough opponent. If we thought you'd be easy to push over we wouldn't have come.

As for the entire shard fighting you at once, sorry not our doing, we don't ally. We see the same thing on pacific, 5 people might be fighting 4 people, an FL walks by and all 9 stop to kill em then go back to fighting each other. That's just human nature, you're the percieved big bully, so everyone gangs up to fight back. If we are engaged with you and other forces roll in ignoring us and attacking you, we'd be silly to kill them at that moment, but on those battles where you lose, if you look around a bit after you've been beaten off the field, you'll see us continue killing until all that remains is FL. My guess is that the smaller guilds, so to speak, probably don't mind dieing as much as long as they can see you die first. On pacific we consider that a compliment, I should think you would feel the same here.

I say none of this to hurt or anger, just to explain. I'll leave the emotional "mines bigger" posts to others. Again thank you for the good fun fights. It is a pleasure to be here.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

My post most real get under your skin kid for you to make such a long reply of things you have no clue of. Don't talk to me about PVP, you have no clue of how to PVP so don't bother pretending you do because it's already been proven BTH failed at PVP.

P.S. btw so you had to sneak on the computer at 5:30 am before school started? is this BTH's new primetime since FL came?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well first off I will point out "Mr. I make no grammar mistakes" just killed that post. If sir “I’m pathetic” decides to point out other peoples brain farts, you best not make so many yourself. Read it Waldo maybe you need to have it read to you in order to understand so go get yer Mommy.. Curl up on her lap and have it read to you as a bedtime story. As for when I post, I have a job that doesn’t involve saying “ do you want fries with that sir? Some of us actually get up early.. Like 4:30 ish, normally I would get my daily gains at that hour but being Im not playing it seemed replying to your childish self centered thread would be a way to pass a little time? Now for what I do, Since when is a MSME part of High School? I work full time flipping between 1st and 3rd shift to get the classes I need and will be done soon enough to come play with the kiddies like yourself. As for the PvP aspect, I gave you opportunities to kill me and your failed only ending up running for dear life. I have to admit you’re the most skilled runner on Origin, I have never seen someone run from more fights than you but at least I haven't seen you house hide so that's a plus. Notice again Im stating I am not playing right now just incase your ADD kicks in and you revert to the thumb sucking idiot we all know so well. As for the dodging FL part, you wont see many FL on at that time.. Even FL players have lives which is pretty amazing. I think I would know this as I have been on Pac since they decided to end the World “ Never left West Coast Shards” Tour. I'm sure nothing will change when I get back, FL will have moved on and you will still be a Loud mouth little puke that has far more time to post than learn PvP.

And for FL.... I think “A BTH Propagandist” had a little hand in getting you here since you know LA would have been a waste of time. Can you guess whom that was? Or maybe the BTH Champion that ran around Pac for a month mocking the Big Red Zerg.. Regardless I though it would have been a lot more fun to have 2 red guilds fighting than only a certain blue guild whom was out numbered and resorted to.. Well the same tactics the ~D~ alliance does.... hiding in guard zones.

G

<blockquote><hr>

And for FL.... I think “A BTH Propagandist” had a little hand in getting you here since you know LA would have been a waste of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL... a very LITTLE hand. We had been planning colonization for a LONG while and origin had been on the list a long time. And we had more of a reason to come here than the alternate shard we were considering.

As for LA. I think maybe one person thought about going there. Everyone else gave it a big thumbs down. I don't think it was even a consideration 2 months ago.

But all in all, having a wonderful time on Origin, win, lose or draw
At least here, our main competition doesn't have to resort to guard hiding

G

Well all of BTH are glad you are here and for us it's someone to fight that isn't actually in the guard zone or hiding in town waiting to guard wack someone. We look forward to seeing you on the field. Should be alot of fun and will definately be a hugh step in the right direction. Perhaps you guys could train ~D~ on how to leave the comfort of gate fighting.

Mutual respect...

D

Delaro

I could careless what guild you hunt with in Trammy lands, you claim to have been in BTH and nobody remebers there for you were not worth remebering. You joined ~D~ and apperantly wasn't good enough to hack it, 2 time loser. Your version of PvP is hiding and waiting for a easy 1 hit kill. You dont even have the guts to pick a side and stay with it. Don't lecture me on PVP or make any claims of being anything but a pile of Dog crap, you suck so move on. I picked a side and stuck with it regardless if it was Atlantic, Pac, LA, Sonoma or Origin which means a hell of a lot more than some goof that wants to trash talk on a board and do nothing but run away from any competition.

Continue on with you same old "you suck, I be the PvP god and all BTH members are losers" thread over and over and just prove further how pathetic and worthless you are so pick one up and suck it boy, pick a side or just shut up and move on.

As for FL you know very well you had little or no intention of coming here until you starting getting clues to do so, otherwise you would have came when BTH was at its peak before my time here. Regardless you are here and Pac is free for little blue spawners to run rampent once again.

T

The Red Knight

Um, actually no, pac is not free, The Empire still remains there, origon is a colony.

We are still feared and hated on pacific.

G

<blockquote><hr>

As for FL you know very well you had little or no intention of coming here until you starting getting clues to do so, otherwise you would have came when BTH was at its peak before my time here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better... still doesn't make it true.

We had been planning colonization for close to six months now. We debated shards three months ago. We had a date set probably two months ago at least the bulk of FL learned about it two month ago. We picked a shard about a month ago(between only two shards)

<blockquote><hr>

Regardless you are here and Pac is free for little blue spawners to run rampent once again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hardly. All our primary chars are still on Pac keeping it locked down.

What you are dealing with here are secondary or lower chars if not completely new made chars with secondary quickly put together suits. You are also dealing with a guild learning new guildmate names.

S

SirThomas

All I know is I have fun whenever theres a fight. I dont get much time to fight these days so thats pretty much all I do.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

Actually, colonization is more of a "hmm, Pac is dead, lets spend 20 minutes on Origin then check Pac again" type of a thing.

Primary goal is keeping Pac dead. If time permits, we come to Origin for some fun

[/ QUOTE ]

Pac been dead a long time, thats why most left 3-4 months ago. Fl most be slow learners or you just get bored of playing hide and go seek with the Bluebies? FL wants to make claims on being the King why didn't they ever tackle Atlantic?

G

Delaro, first off no one knows who you are so I don't understand why you continue to talk trash. Now please let me illuminate a few things for you:

1. Pac HAS been dead for 2-3 months, true, we realized this after the 2nd day, but being such a large guild and with time on our side we chose to painstakingly take our time in first chosing to play another shard, and then in selecting another shard, and then in moving to said shard. We had the luxury of time and patience and used it to do things in a fashion that suited us. You won't ever understand this because you're probably poor and a democrate.

2. In response to your world tour comments earlier, we hit over 5 shards, INCLUDING GL. GL was an east coast shard and at the time it was the most active PVP shard period, there's no denying that fact. Not only did we go to GL but we humilated thier shard whenever we weren't lagged out (50v50v20v30 in a laggy server for a west coast guild was hard)

3. Due to the lag issues on GL we basically said that we wouldn't do an east coast shard again unless it was unanimous, I'm about as far west coast as it gets and I can definently say that Atlantic would be a dream come true to play on, but I also know that if I had more then 10 people on screen at any point the game would become unplayable for me on atlantic.

Now go back to your dark corner and cry and cut yourself.

G

Well you aren't dominating here and it seems as if the story keeps changing. First we were told FL is coming here to take over the shard, then destroy BTH then we were told only to set up a colony and last I heard FL is here just to have fun by PvPing. Well last night when FL tried to raid us when the champ came up it was a failed atempt and after that FL never returned. So where's the fun in that? I thought you wanted to have fun. It wasn't an issue of numbers.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

Well you aren't dominating here and it seems as if the story keeps changing. First we were told FL is coming here to take over the shard, then destroy BTH then we were told only to set up a colony and last I heard FL is here just to have fun by PvPing. Well last night when FL tried to raid us when the champ came up it was a failed atempt and after that FL never returned. So where's the fun in that? I thought you wanted to have fun. It wasn't an issue of numbers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well they wont raid if they can't have the numbers advantage but they will sure post a pic of a raid of a few on spawner charaters losing to a 4 on 2. Typical FL nothing has changed.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

Delaro, first off no one knows who you are so I don't understand why you continue to talk trash. Now please let me illuminate a few things for you:

[/ QUOTE ]

I talk trash becuase I can and nobody else bothers to say anything and If you do not know me I could give a rats ass less. I don't know whom you are or about 3/4 of FL so I guess its even..ehh?

<blockquote><hr>

1. Pac HAS been dead for 2-3 months, true, we realized this after the 2nd day, but being such a large guild and with time on our side we chose to painstakingly take our time in first chosing to play another shard, and then in selecting another shard, and then in moving to said shard. We had the luxury of time and patience and used it to do things in a fashion that suited us. You won't ever understand this because you're probably poor and a democrate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pac has been dead much longer than that and my income and political status means nothing in this game but if you wish to know I own my own home have 2 new cars and am independant.. Let me guess you will ask me for a date now? You make it sound like FL worked hard to do what it did to PAC? I guess recruiting every meat sheild in the game and making them Necros is hard work??..huh?? I guess its a honor of yours to have had damn near every peice of crap scammer in UO at one time in your guild hard work?? Yeah I know exactly what FL will do to get its way, that includes planting spys and having them guild whack members of opposing guilds to get what you want. I've seen this first hand and it drove a good freind of mine away from UO.. So pat yourself on the back for that one.

<blockquote><hr>

2. In response to your world tour comments earlier, we hit over 5 shards, INCLUDING GL. GL was an east coast shard and at the time it was the most active PVP shard period, there's no denying that fact. Not only did we go to GL but we humilated thier shard whenever we weren't lagged out (50v50v20v30 in a laggy server for a west coast guild was hard)

[/ QUOTE ]

I was on GL Then I remeber what you did and you wouldnt log in unless you had the numbers advantage just like you do here and Pac. GL was the host guild for my original account and the last server I was on before PAC and before I sold that account which is now in the hands of a FL memeber. And for the lag well.. I live in the central US.. all west coast shards are laggy but that doesnt stop me or the others that live around me from playing.

<blockquote><hr>

3. Due to the lag issues on GL we basically said that we wouldn't do an east coast shard again unless it was unanimous, I'm about as far west coast as it gets and I can definently say that Atlantic would be a dream come true to play on, but I also know that if I had more then 10 people on screen at any point the game would become unplayable for me on atlantic.

[/ QUOTE ]

GL isnt a east coast shard, like Legends its in the central US and your ping wouldn't have been real terrible.. 40-70 is playable if you have a decent comp and a good connection. I guess your one of those guys that has to have that "im pinging at 14 advantage to PvP"

X

xxVIIxx

First off trying to explain yourself to anyone in BTH is like trying to to explain physics to a 5yr old. They won't understand, therefore they create a fantasy life of false claims. The BTH you see now is just a bunch of kids living off a legecy that was built for them but they weren't able to live up to. The BTH legecy died over a year ago. The few members they had that were even considered decent pvper's either joined D, left the shard for more challanges, or just left the game all together. Only in their small minds do they dominate anything. The more you prove their failures the more unrealistic excuses they come back with. Notice there are only few even allowed to post on stratics, main reason is they get put in their place, get flustered by the big words and let their childish potty mouths have the best of them.

D

DignityFarseer

Wow all of this is like Days of Our Lives.... you may not read the thread for weeks... then just read the last 2 posts and you will know exactly what is going on...

THE SAME DAMN [censored] AS LAST WEEK and the week before that and the one before that!!! Too funny!

D

Delaro

You just prove yourself to be more of a idiot than I thought, you just stated that Ivana,Larisa and Bingy were the best that BTH had as they are the only ones that left to join ~D~. The few decent pvpers ~D~ had joined BTH months ago, geez slither back in your hole archer wannabe, your not one to talk trash about skill and do nothing but run on a really sad archer.

G

FL beaten again in Terrh keep then FL logs off once again. We didn't wanna fall into your choke point PVP after beating you guys twice. Also I though you said FL has sent a small colony here to have fun and most of your members remain on PAC now if thats true why didn't those members check your spawns? Fact is FL lost another battle and logged off in defeat and now is looking for an excuse to leave to check spawns on PAC. Come fight us again when you have time ok. Till then we'll be waiting for ya.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hey! I resemble that remark!

Fact is, Pub kicked me cus he hated a female being better then him...he hated a female yelling at him and standing up to him. I hated what we did...I still hate what they do...if it's anywhere CLOSE to even numbers they cry. If they outnumber FL and win, it's FL sucks go back to PAC....which, I destinctly..good lord I can't spell..remember BTH doing when we tried the same thing..I remember the disaster on Legends...the horror on Atlantic when we tried to "colonize" another shard. We got our butts kicked and retreated to and undead shard with no competition where Pub could feel like a king again.

Sure I wasn't the best at PvP....but I don't suck...I went from ZERO justice to KNIGHT of justice the very next day after Pub kicked me...I remember him RUNNING from Larisa, my archer...at skara gate....if I get them one on one..and yes, Pub was there alone...and he ran..from ME! Lame Larisa who can't pvp....

Get them one on one and they run....get them in a group and they gank. I was down in despise one day watching FL and BTH fight...and I saw a BTH down there get owned...laughing to a friend of mine about it and he gets an ICQ....Well hell, There are only 12 of us and like 30 FL.....*clears throat* Um...I have screenies....it was even numbers....didn't hear a word after that..wonder why? Lie first cus you cant hack it even numbers, then shut up when caught in a lie...*shakes head* very sad.

G

Umm I don't think it was ever explained as a small colony.

It was stated that moving a char or making a char on Origin was completely voluntary, and the majority of our guild chose to do so, infact I can only think of a few hold outs who haven't done so, so it' isn't like we have two huge split forces on at all times playing origin and pac, we are generally a unified front regardless of which shard we're on, we even have a handfull of people with chars still in training that are red because they are participating with thier guildmates.

But I have to give VII credit, in less then 24 hours Crazy Horse managed to make up some crazy stuff, haha. And what about last sunday? and earlier this sunday in Terra Sanctum and Despise... where are the BTH at when they're out numbered or even numbered? nowhere...

D

DarkRaven

Nice try, lets recap Terra! After losing multiple battles this morning and hiding all morning long, you decided to hide in Terra and do it. You had 13 people doing it when I noticed it. I stealthed in and watched. I informed the 7 people on there was 13 of you and we decided to give it a shot. When the champ got up we popped in and dropped 3 of you in less then 30 seconds. We started chasing you around and a few more BTH poored in. After 10 minutes of fighting and the champ down you killed all but one person. He proceeded in the star room and dropped 4 of you all by himself, while rezzing one person. He moved out of the star room and you chased him around terra. While our 8th man came from despise and killed three more of you joinging the fight in despise. We then regrouped took the star room and farmed you for 20 minutes. We then pushed out to terra with twice the numbers in your favor, and set up a choke point into terra. We then farmed you and pubs at least a half dozen times. You then chose to retreat from the battle, knowing we had beat back twice the numbers. So if you call that a loss, so be it. We then lost at beating you and farming you with half the numbers.......

X

xxVIIxx

<blockquote><hr>

You just prove yourself to be more of a idiot than I thought, you just stated that Ivana,Larisa and Bingy were the best that BTH had as they are the only ones that left to join ~D~. The few decent pvpers ~D~ had joined BTH months ago, geez slither back in your hole archer wannabe, your not one to talk trash about skill and do nothing but run on a really sad archer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya they were some of the better players in BTH all around, they could pvp they can handle spawns and they are mature about it. Of course you wouldn't know this hiding under Pubs desk like you do but we'll keep your sexuality out of this. You don't know me if you did know anything about me you'ld know that I play more then a archer, like I play more then one game I'm multi talented like that.

J

JC69

pub is the worst pvper ever in uo

I remember on legends he used to recall 1v1 all time, run recall lol

S

SirThomas

Hearing him scream in Vent makes you wonder why anyone is in BTH.

D

DarkRaven

They are hard up to do spawns and most feel that if you can't beat him and his numbers, join them! They should be realizing that he is now losing all the time and he no longer has the shard on lockdown. Time for BTH members to re-evaluate where they are and why they are having KAL ORT POR lead them!

S

SirThomas

We in Dynasty Call him Kegamoto because whenever you kill him you get about a keg's worth of cures heals and refreshs.

I

Ivana Killalot

Well said Thomas....KEGAMOTO!!!! Ive filled 125 pots in a bag at the yew house everyday thanks to pub, atori hanzo, and nutcracker. Trust me Thomas, if it wasnt for gravs passive kindness in Vent, it would only be pub and grav left in BTH. Gravs softness is why the kids stay in bth. No real adult can listen to pub bark orders for too long.

PS I love how as soon as ~D~ has equal numbers, pub has to go shard to shard and find some enemy guild of FL to come allie with bth and help them. Good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.