• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The PvP Heated Discussion / Smack Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Firstly, a word of warning:
If you can't handle the trash talk, don't come into this thread.

I will allow smack talk (moreso than normal threads that would likely have been locked on the forum), however, please do not get carried away with it.

Now, this thread is aimed to give the 'PvPers' who wish to discuss PvP topics and smack talk a place to do so.

This thread will be Loosely Moderated, there are only a few things that will strictly NOT be allowed in here:
<ul>[*]The Following Rules in Section 1 of the Rules of Conduct shall not be violated:
  1. Rules H, I, J, (and K to some extent).
[/list]If you feel any post in this thread should not be allowed, please press the Notify Moderator Icon:
at the bottom of <u>the post in question</u> and explain your concerns.

And lastly:
If you can't handle the trash talk, don't come into this thread.

R

ReturnOfVII

Giving 1v1 pvp lessons on sunday mornings first lessons free, BTH i have to charge dbl due to the extra attention to the 1v1 lessons.TY very much.

D

Delaro

And you are??????? Some no body talking smack. Hmm.. do you actually PvP outside the yew gate becuase I rarely see any one outside of 5 -d- and a few PK.

Do you have a charater to go along with that smack?

R

ReturnOfVII

<blockquote><hr>

And you are??????? Some no body talking smack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny I can ask you the same. LOL I must be before your time kido, yes I've been around since before the release of AOS, transfered my red char named VII to Origin first day transfers opened to the shard. Apparently you don't read much of the boards. I was at one time a member of Illuminati and BTH. I've recently returned after a yr long break. No you wouldn't see much of me at yew gate anyhow, I prefer a challange which is probally why you haven't seen me as of yet since I've been back because there isn't much of a challange on Origin at the moment. I am currently PVPing on a more challanging shard although my presents will be felt on Origin soon enuff. Hopefully by then some of you will learn how to stand a 1v1 challange rather then 5v1.

D

Delaro

Kiddo??? Well if being in my 30's is a kiddo then 1/2 the players of origin must still be in diapers, I'm a 7th year vet and as far as the old guild on Origin go.. well nothing to bother with. As far as the guild you are.. were.. whatever.. Nobody seems to recall you in BTH so apperantly your skill at spamming is far from player ability.

R

ReturnOfVII

<blockquote><hr>

Nobody seems to recall you in BTH so apperantly your skill at spamming is far from player ability.

[/ QUOTE ] Maybe thats because all the good players like myself have moved on and left BTH once the mass recruiting started last fall (Pub got skeerd when guilds xsharded over and needed more meat shields). We didn't feel BTH was a worthy enuff PVP guild for us. But don't worry kiddo (yes I say kiddo not for your age but for the immature response) like I said you'll found out who I am soon enuff. Running with a zerg doesn't make you a good PVPer nor doesn't it make you a judge of who's good or not. So basically your epeen is worthless as much as your pvp skills but my offer still stands on the PVP 1v1.

G

I also don't know who you are, and i've probably been with BTH alot longer then you, so please inform us as to whom you were/are so we can avoid all of this unnecessary bashing of ppl. who you have probably never meet on the battlefield.

R

ReturnOfVII

first off no ones bashing anyone I was just offering PVP 1v1 lessons to those I felt needed them the most, on sunday mornings. And if you were BTH members seeing how they rarely if ever have 1v1 I would of had to charge dbl for the extra attention.

Now as far as you not remembering me, don't worry because the ones the actually matter do remember.

G

??? Is it just me? or am I the only one who doesn't understand what he's saying?

K

Kai Allard

Whats with Yew Gate anyways?
Why not another Gate?
Are there any other Gates people fight at?

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

Whats with Yew Gate anyways?
Why not another Gate?
Are there any other Gates people fight at?

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems to change as years go by, my favorite was the brit crossways.. no guard zones. Yew is just a lame way to fight, to many houses to hide in and guards zones are just way to big.

D

Drax-GVA

1. Closeby houses for the reds to hide in when they're outnumbered....and for everyone to re-reg/pot up when dead.

2. No closeby server lines.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Nobody seems to recall you in BTH so apperantly your skill at spamming is far from player ability.

[/ QUOTE ] Maybe thats because all the good players like myself have moved on and left BTH once the mass recruiting started last fall (Pub got skeerd when guilds xsharded over and needed more meat shields). We didn't feel BTH was a worthy enuff PVP guild for us. But don't worry kiddo (yes I say kiddo not for your age but for the immature response) like I said you'll found out who I am soon enuff. Running with a zerg doesn't make you a good PVPer nor doesn't it make you a judge of who's good or not. So basically your epeen is worthless as much as your pvp skills but my offer still stands on the PVP 1v1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm.. well I've played on Atlantic in all the top Guilds, I've been on Pac and Gl. I don't recall seeing you name or have even heard of you on any of those servers. Nobody I asked seems to ever have heard of you. No other server are even to be considered for serious PvP. Exactly where did you run off to? As far as Zergs go, well I can understand your dislike for it, I had my fill of FL after the world tour and the mass recruiting started.

Since you have this chip on your shoulder would it not be best to test this?

10 duels agianst 10 BTH members. Ill front 1 mil per duel for each one you win. If you lose you forfeit all. If BTH sucks as bad as you say then this should be a easy task for your claimed uber skills.

K

Kai Allard

Is Trinsic Gate (fel) the same as tram's?
If so that would be a fun place to run around in
with all the animals, npc's and monsters
to contend with also.

R

ReturnOfVII

<blockquote><hr>

10 duels agianst 10 BTH members. Ill front 1 mil per duel for each one you win. If you lose you forfeit all. If BTH sucks as bad as you say then this should be a easy task for your claimed uber skills.

[/ QUOTE ]

does it come with a free harrower too?

D

Delaro

No, nothing to gain by ganking someone no one seems to know or remember. The offer stands regardless.

I

Ivana Killalot

Just wanted to give a shout out to BTH for giving us numerous scrolls trying to do 6-7 man despises. Whens theres not 15 BTH on they are not as good as they think. Taking spawns from BTH is like taking candy from a baby when they dont have 15+. For example, today we have 6 people in Teamspeak and 1 person at the despise raid not in TS, and Bth had 8 on. Needless to say we got a 20 swords and 20 med from the raid, and it was red killed. Incase anyone wants to play the "Not BTH prime time" card, it was dead center of their primetime. I guess the moral of my post is, dont under estimate D/VII. MAke sure you have more then 8 on when your doing spawns, because you never know when we are going to gank ya.

PS I like the new heated discussion thread, now its time for me to go afk from stratics for the next 2 months. Enjoy!

R

ReturnOfVII

your offer sounds as bogus as your free harrowers is what I'm getting at kiddo.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*Tries to remain calm and unbiased as a good reporter should*

As a member of D, I was in Tokuno killing random monsters as half the shard was doing when I saw in guild chat that BTH had Despise at level 4. Me and another guildie I was with quickly recalled into fire coming in behind 2 others. Two were already down there. This was at 4:45 Central time. We quickly took the bridge...I saw 6 BTH at first, 2 more came in. We had a good bridge fight, killed the champ after healing it back up and made off with the scrolls. There were alot of deaths on both sides but D/VII came out ahead even though we were outnumbered 8 to 6. Unfortunatly, it's true...BTH cannot manage to do much unless they have 15+ members on, as with most "Zerg" guilds...it's about numbers, not ability.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

*Tries to remain calm and unbiased as a good reporter should*

As a member of D, I was in Tokuno killing random monsters as half the shard was doing when I saw in guild chat that BTH had Despise at level 4. Me and another guildie I was with quickly recalled into fire coming in behind 2 others. Two were already down there. This was at 4:45 Central time. We quickly took the bridge...I saw 6 BTH at first, 2 more came in. We had a good bridge fight, killed the champ after healing it back up and made off with the scrolls. There were alot of deaths on both sides but D/VII came out ahead even though we were outnumbered 8 to 6. Unfortunatly, it's true...BTH cannot manage to do much unless they have 15+ members on, as with most "Zerg" guilds...it's about numbers, not ability.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if your going to report atleast tell the truth. there were only 6 on and 5 in despise. at no point did it reach 8. I was the 6th man and I crashed as soon as I hit the bridge.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

your offer sounds as bogus as your free harrowers is what I'm getting at kiddo.

[/ QUOTE ]

The offer stands regardless if you have the gonads to try, only one losing here is me if you can kill 10 in 10 1on1 duels. The way I see it you have nothing to lose and every thing to gain.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

Just wanted to give a shout out to BTH for giving us numerous scrolls trying to do 6-7 man despises. Whens theres not 15 BTH on they are not as good as they think. Taking spawns from BTH is like taking candy from a baby when they dont have 15+. For example, today we have 6 people in Teamspeak and 1 person at the despise raid not in TS, and Bth had 8 on. Needless to say we got a 20 swords and 20 med from the raid, and it was red killed. Incase anyone wants to play the "Not BTH prime time" card, it was dead center of their primetime. I guess the moral of my post is, dont under estimate D/VII. MAke sure you have more then 8 on when your doing spawns, because you never know when we are going to gank ya.

PS I like the new heated discussion thread, now its time for me to go afk from stratics for the next 2 months. Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if you had paid attention you would have seen 2 blues. 2 peacer necros a third non pvp charater. But its all good, we took a -D- despise the previous day with only 5 agianst your 7. Sicne when is 4 pm prime time? Most players are on the oppisite side of the county and didnt even start logging for another 3 hours.

G

I would think that its paramount to have all the facts as you describe the skirmishes so you don't present a "biased" opinion based upon the side that you represent. Example: If "D" raids a spawn (It’s a bit of a stretch, and more rare then them fighting outside of the guard zone but ummm it could happen) but if they raid a spawn and they have been losing spawns all day and they happen to pull one off and get away with a spawn raid after losing 10 in a row, then that to me is NOT a successful day it’s a failure in every sense of the word and I would hope that if they are to remain a PvP guild that they would engage us at every turn and mount a greater attempt and not wait for our arrival at Yew gate to mount their attack with the help of the guards. It seems that the only excuses we hear are “You guys have more then us” which is laughable to everyone because we aren’t the ones who are allied to every guild that wants to come to Fel. add up the numbers, do the math. You take the credit if we don’t do well at a skirmish but you don’t accept the defeat when we show back up to reclaim what is ours for the taking.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Next time I will remember to take screen shots

I also, if you recall in my posts, said it was a good fight and both sides suffered alot of deaths. And the excuses..Delaro....

Well if you had paid attention you would have seen 2 blues. 2 peacer necros a third non pvp charater...

WHY would you do a spawn with a non PvP Charactor? Isn't this against Pub's rules? If you can't fight, don't come...learn how to play, work your charactor...THEN come? *Seems to remember hearing those words ALOT*

No excuses...you lost...end of story. Ohhh...I loved the harrowers yesterday too, that was classic. I was too busy talking to Grav to take screenies but...have to give a *Thumbs Up* for the 40+ bagballs at the front AND back of fire....and how many reds did you have defending? You honestly think we are stupid enough to try to raid that???

So collect your scrolls...collect your gold...you know what they say, money can't buy happiness, the rich tend to die alone in the midst of all their riches....if you're happy with your pixel crack, props to you...the rest of us have better things to do

(Next time I'll be sure to get screenies so be sure to wear your best...blue and red stuff )

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

<blockquote><hr>

No, nothing to gain by ganking someone no one seems to know or remember. The offer stands regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny you should say that. About 1 month ago I took a newly created char to the yew fel gate and just stood there outside the guard zone. I stood there for about 20 minutes alive the whole time and didn't see a single BTH member. All at once about 6 BTH show up and low and behold no less than 3 of them attacked me within seconds. Remember this was a brand new char that nobody knew. 2 of those 3 were Pub himself and Crazy Horse. I went through the gate got rezzed at Luna came back, got my stuff, and stood in the exact same place I had been before. You'll never guess what happened next, yep that's right I was ganked again by 2 BTH. They took nothing from my corpse the first time and I gave no count so what was the purpose the second time. Seems to me that all BTH knows how to do is gank so you might want to rephrase this response.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

Next time I will remember to take screen shots

I also, if you recall in my posts, said it was a good fight and both sides suffered alot of deaths. And the excuses..Delaro....

Well if you had paid attention you would have seen 2 blues. 2 peacer necros a third non pvp charater...

WHY would you do a spawn with a non PvP Charactor? Isn't this against Pub's rules? If you can't fight, don't come...learn how to play, work your charactor...THEN come? *Seems to remember hearing those words ALOT*

No excuses...you lost...end of story. Ohhh...I loved the harrowers yesterday too, that was classic. I was too busy talking to Grav to take screenies but...have to give a *Thumbs Up* for the 40+ bagballs at the front AND back of fire....and how many reds did you have defending? You honestly think we are stupid enough to try to raid that???

So collect your scrolls...collect your gold...you know what they say, money can't buy happiness, the rich tend to die alone in the midst of all their riches....if you're happy with your pixel crack, props to you...the rest of us have better things to do

(Next time I'll be sure to get screenies so be sure to wear your best...blue and red stuff )

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez now your blind, do you need me to send you a pair of those Wal Mart $2 glasses? You can't fit 40 bag balls in that area. Yes there were bag balls but that is to slow down the obvious speed hackers that seem to pop up so frequently here. There is no rule agianst this as long as you have a clear path.. which you did. If you looked you would have seen 3 paths but mostly people panic and don't pay attention to the little maze. Really you need to leave this shard and look and how things are done on PvP heavy shards, what has been done here is nothing to what happens on Atlantic and Pac.

As far as the charater choices there are more than just pvp charater, specific build to do spawns faster. Every guild that spawns has them and can be spotted by the obvious of being the only blues in a Red guild, they have other uses.. flagging on Nooby mages that like dropping fields for a few murder counts or to just turn them grey.

Yes I give -D- credit for taking the spawn, but what about the other 15 or so that was dont that day? how many of those were even attempted? Personnally I see good team work in the few -D- that try, it would be nice to see more venture out of the Yew gate and try to fight.

The harrower we had 20 on, -D-, VII and PK togethor can field way more than that and if that isnt enough you could always make a temp allaince and add whatever remians of MERC and these new guids that poped up lately. You guys have the numbers just not the leaders. Ive seen 10 attackers take out 30 defenders on other shards with good team work, anything is possible with some effort. We didn't even have a grinder set up, you guys could have came in all at once and started a huge fight.. o well better try next time

R

ReturnOfVII

seems like this kid Delaro has an excuse for everything

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

seems like this kid Delaro has an excuse for everything

[/ QUOTE ]

There are always 2 sides to a story regardless if you want to here it or not.

G

LMAO.. Well if you came to fight then fight. Standing in the guard zone isn't the place to scream "Someone show me how to pvp!!" You knew what to expect there. You got what you deserved so you should have trained yourself long before you got there and if you expect us to obey your rules of engagement then as you found out your dead wrong. Don't come here expecting some lenience because your new to this side of the fence if you want a 1v1 then ask someone for it otherwise stop whining about how you died when its expected that you would do the same on to us.

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

The purpose of my post was to point out the contradictory statement that your guildmate made. He said there was no point in ganking someone that nobody knew or had ever heard about. So then why did multiple members of BTH gank a completely new char that nobody knew or had ever heard about? Twice.

Also if you reread my post it says I was standing outside the guard zone I had no intention of trying to guardwhack anyone. I also had no intention of trying to pvp I was just trying to satisfy my curiosity about a couple things.

You know, BTH might actually have a chance at being the best guild in UO if it's veteran members didn't have such serious attitude problems. If they actually tried to be community players on top of having the kind of numbers they have .

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

The purpose of my post was to point out the contradictory statement that your guildmate made. He said there was no point in ganking someone that nobody knew or had ever heard about. So then why did multiple members of BTH gank a completely new char that nobody knew or had ever heard about? Twice.

Also if you reread my post it says I was standing outside the guard zone I had no intention of trying to guardwhack anyone. I also had no intention of trying to pvp I was just trying to satisfy my curiosity about a couple things.

Well...hmmm.. YEW&gt;&gt;GATE&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; that is what happens there.

What I offer is a legit Duel Guantlet, he he doesn't have the balls to take it then I will work out something to make it a challenge to all on the shard.

You know, BTH might actually have a chance at being the best guild in UO if it's veteran members didn't have such serious attitude problems. If they actually tried to be community players on top of having the kind of numbers they have .

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

If that is what happens there why would you say "No, nothing to gain by ganking someone no one seems to know or remember."? You're contradicting yourself. You say there's nothing to gain by doing that then you say that's what happens. Please make up your mind.

G

What exactly did you want? There may be nothing to gain monetary but it is stimulating. It's as if you think we care about what you think of us .... news flash ... WE DON'T! .... This is about getting you excuse makers, doom and gloom players out of the guard zone. Stop blaming your own down falls on us and get out there and fight. We are not interested in becoming this "Community Player" that you want us to be. We are the greatest guild in U.O. Just as every guild in U.O. believes they are we believe the same of BTH. We only want you to come away from the guard zone so we can kill you what's so difficult to understand about that?!

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

You really don't seem to have a single clue about what I've been trying to say even though I've repeated it about 3 times.

Z

Z ink

<blockquote><hr>

You really don't seem to have a single clue about what I've been trying to say even though I've repeated it about 3 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your trying to say that BTH had to gank your 'newly' created character.

And they are telling you they don't care how many people want to get in on your death, they just want to see you die.

No one cares if your character cannot fight back, they just want the murder count. I think it's funny you think you have some kind of arguement just because 3 people ganked your newbie character.

Newsflash if your the only person at the gate, they will probably kill you =&lt;

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

And they are telling you they don't care how many people want to get in on your death, they just want to see you die.

No one cares if your character cannot fight back, they just want the murder count. I think it's funny you think you have some kind of arguement just because 3 people ganked your newbie character.

Newsflash if your the only person at the gate, they will probably kill you =&lt;

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont take Newbie charaters to Fel.. If you die don't complain, this is why Fel is setup the way it is. If your not prepaired to fight don't bother visiting.

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG. I had an underlying reason for telling this story about taking a newb to fel and being ganked by BTH. I really don't give a damn whether I was killed or not, I was trying to make a point about Delaro making contradictory statements. I swear some people are completely thickheaded.

R

ReturnOfVII

No matter how many times you try to explain they'll never totally understand and come up with same lame excuse. Just think of the mentality your dealing with. Every so called "come back" post looks more like contradicting excuses. Should of added reading comprehention 101 to the PVP 1v1 lessons on sundays I guess. But I'm limited on time. Guess they'll just have to learn the hardway.

G

You point was understood and your just trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. One persons thoughts at times does not speak for the whole. It's as if your trying to catch us in some kinda "Gotha" game. He may not find it as enjoyable to rez. kill and kill newbies but a lot of us it does warms our hearts. So even though this is election season you forget that we are not running for election. So if in your mind that you believe you have one up on us, you don't. Now just get off the high horse and come kill us. Now I cannot possibly dumb it down any further for you then that.

G

Is that the best you've got? You were beaten off this shard!! So now your bitter. Get your guild together and come fight us otherwise you have absolutely no reason to even comment on this shard.

R

ReturnOfVII

I was beaten off this shard? where does this come from? are you so hooked on phonics you have to make things up now? oh wait but that's BTH way of life now making it up as you go like your lil adventures to LS which was a failure. I've never LEFT the shard nor have I been beaten exspecially by some BTH wanna be pvper. My main PVP char is still here, Origin is my home so ya I have every right to comment here. So cheer up emo kid, I'll remind you soon enuff of who I am and what I'm about. Unfortunatly for you, you'll be the last to know as I'm standing over your corpse.

I

Ivana Killalot

ReturnVII...who were you when you were BTH. I can place the attitude but cant place who you are exactly.

R

ReturnOfVII

break it down daddy-o Return of "VII" as in the red who joined "D" this morning in despise

G

Another direct question and yet he continues to avoid the question, if i didn't any better I'd swear you were ashamed of who you are.

R

ReturnOfVII

Omg how much more plain and simple could it be my name is VII not the guild but the char. Are you really this hooked on phonics. If anyone should be ashamed is BTH gm for having such morons in their guild.

G

Gravis Ruin

The Truth about the Dynasty vs. BTH war.

Has anyone wondered why a guild would surrender when they are 200 kills ahead of
their opponent after not even two days of war?

Let me know if anyone can come up with a reason for that, I would love to hear
it.

The truth of the matter is that D did this war to embarrass BTH, and as everyone
thought, that was completely impossible. However, D had a back up plan.

They knew it was very unlikely they could possibly come up with more kills then
us but they gave it a try. When they saw the rapid decline in anywhere near an
even amount of kills, they put plan b in effect.

Basically one of the BTH war lords sympathetic to some members of D decided to
send peace declaration in order for D to have a graceful exit out of the war,
without having to surrender. How is this so different then surrendering to BTH
the right way? That's beyond me. Pretending anything else has happened is
ignorant.

Reality is BTH resent a war declaration immediately, just as there has been a
BTH war declaration sitting on every major guild on Origins diplomacy option,
and has been for a long time. If anyone seriously wants to PwN bth!!!, prove
it, accept war.

OR!!,play pretend, lets pretend a guild was so scared of D they surrendered at
200 kills in the lead after having the most fun on UO in two years, and
responded by immediately resending a war declaration. That sounds like something
someone soundly defeated would do. Possibly my theory makes a little more sense.

Either way it does not really matter, what does matter is no one will really accept
a war declaration with BTH, and why should you? 200 kills in two days, by the end of
the weekend I am sure it would have been about 1000 kills in a weeks time, and THAT'S
embarrassing to let happen.

Balls in your court, war declaration are on everyone on the servers guild
diplomacy option.

Thanks,

Grav Hurr / Gravis Ruin

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL nice try Grav...we know you used a D char to get kill points...you can't do anything without cheating.....funny how said D member is now BTH? LOL and now you want to try again? Ohhh someone peaced on accident? Larisa told Beast to end it? PLEASE! I got the ICQ's if you wanna see them......this isn't the place to post that....but we all know the truth....and tell Pub to stay out of D's TS please, I really didn't want to hear his whiny voice again.

D

DignityFarseer

<blockquote><hr>

The Truth about the Dynasty vs. BTH war.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean to tell me in the last few weeks you have learned how to tell the truth... I never got a stright answer out of your sorry ass ever... it was like this "nice to your face and stab you in the [censored] back afterwards".. What kind of man are you.. you supposed to have a family what does this show them? nothing good that I can see.

<blockquote><hr>

Has anyone wondered why a guild would surrender when they are 200 kills ahead of
their opponent after not even two days of war?

Let me know if anyone can come up with a reason for that, I would love to hear
it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I wonderd that, and considering you were cheating to get kills was kind of stupid on your part.. however, I wouldn't put it past Pub pumpkin head to just drop it cause he was tired of getting killed and not having control over the server all hours of the day because he didn't want to loose points. Then turn around a blame it on someone else.

<blockquote><hr>

The truth of the matter is that D did this war to embarrass BTH, and as everyone
thought, that was completely impossible. However, D had a back up plan.

They knew it was very unlikely they could possibly come up with more kills then
us but they gave it a try. When they saw the rapid decline in anywhere near an
even amount of kills, they put plan b in effect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well while your at it grav could you please tell me the winning number to the lotto for Firday night.. Give me a [censored] break.... you are making [censored] up off the top of your head.

<blockquote><hr>

Basically one of the BTH war lords sympathetic to some members of D decided to
send peace declaration in order for D to have a graceful exit out of the war,
without having to surrender. How is this so different then surrendering to BTH
the right way? That's beyond me. Pretending anything else has happened is
ignorant.

[/ QUOTE ]

And as fars as someone be sympathtic to D.. thats a line of bull. If Beast dropped it he dropped it cause he wanted to and probably said [censored] it i'm tired of this. So don't start casting blame on someone else.. If you can't keep control over your guild pub then maybe you should just kick your members, that kind of attitude spreads remember!!!! I suppose grav your a little upset at loosing your status in the guild as well....

<blockquote><hr>

Reality is BTH resent a war declaration immediately, just as there has been a
BTH war declaration sitting on every major guild on Origins diplomacy option,
and has been for a long time. If anyone seriously wants to PwN bth!!!, prove
it, accept war.

OR!!,play pretend, lets pretend a guild was so scared of D they surrendered at
200 kills in the lead after having the most fun on UO in two years, and
responded by immediately resending a war declaration. That sounds like something
someone soundly defeated would do. Possibly my theory makes a little more sense.

Either way it does not really matter, what does matter is no one will really accept
a war declaration with BTH, and why should you? 200 kills in two days, by the end of
the weekend I am sure it would have been about 1000 kills in a weeks time, and THAT'S
embarrassing to let happen.

Balls in your court, war declaration are on everyone on the servers guild
diplomacy option.

Thanks,

Grav Hurr / Gravis Ruin

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I do truley wish we had a way to determine how many times you repeatly killed Aquis over and over and over again.. maybe then your so called 200 kills lead might just be a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.