• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Pacific Real Life Picture Thread

S

SUPRsalad

That wasn't twilight rand, that was scanners:

member?

and yes, baron, Its honestly an improvement.. Clothes are an improvement.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

:confused: I dont get it, whats so funny about the picture I drew like 4 years ago lol..

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I'm BRAND NEW to PACIFIC from Atlantic. I'm sure a few of you have seen me around maybe... here are some pics to start out...

This is when i was in Baltimore Snowboarding

This was in 2006 in Fort Knox, KY in Basic Training

This was when I was in 2006 at AIT in baltimore, MD

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so everyone was doing the Drunk Picture so here it is...

my 20th Birthday in 2007 in Fairbanks, AK

This is where I am currently stationed in Fairbanks, Alaska (be jealous)

My Truck

and finally... this is how you keep warn with your buddies in Alaska... (no h0m0)

S

S.W.A.T

and finally... this is how you keep warn with your buddies in Alaska... (no h0m0)[/QUOTE]

Normally we just "keep warm" with the seals in Southern Alaska, but I could understand why South Eastern would be a good place for you and your buddies :heart:.

S

SUPRsalad

''keeping warm?" is that what you kids are calling it these days?

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you should really only be worried if we were in texas or something and doing this...

What you fail to see is the 6 beautiful women holding the camera... ok i'm lying... we just started blowing up coleman propane tanks.... so yea... all good

S

SUPRsalad

Defensive much? Come now, you don't think I was really making an accusation do you? You clearly don't know me that well.. Allow me to introduce myself:
I am Gemma, and 99.9% of everything I say can be generally disregarded as
'bull-****'.

and the other .1% is generally elaborate ruse.

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, if i was worried about getting bashed for it... I would of simply not posted it... I think its funny, and the dude on the end is the only true gay one... since he is simply ONLY taking it... heh

S

SUPRsalad

Hey, if i was worried about getting bashed for it... I would of simply not posted it... I think its funny, and the dude on the end is the only true gay one... since he is simply ONLY taking it... heh
um.. wait, no that doesn't make sense.. The dude on the far RIGHT end is the only one GIVING it, the rest of you are just takin it..

S

SUPRsalad

K, yeah, I agree. People are wieners. I'll prime it again. Here are the the pictures that have been taken of me in 09: (I think they are in order)

early spring, I think. Some months before the wedding. Need haircut.

one day before the wedding, i think. Drinking total refresh pot:

Directly after our ceremony:

wedding cup-cakes > wedding cake.

An abandoned house we broke into on our honeymoon:

(yes, I found that on the floor. Creepy right? It had SSI 25 and hit tetanus 99% on it)

honeymoon

more honeymoon (that burrito was awesome)

I liked this joint:

more honeymoon. (I think I found a relic fragment)

fourth of july party. (camera date set incorrectly) this is how i do what i do.

This is the most recent. Slightly before x-mas I think. Hometown. Need shave. Looks like frodo baggins? meh..

I have since gotten a haircut, and shaved several times. Don't judge.

B

Budweiser KDL

This is for Angerisagift who thinks I am a man irl.

And Suprsalad, let's see your's k?

Finally sneaked my son's cell phone in the bathroom this morning. (My kids would laugh at me if they knew I was doing this!)

Oh my son's 17 in case you are wondering and rarely plays UO but has a house and a char I use to store junk on Pac.

It's a little wobbly.

Ok I promised to never post here again as long as this is suprs official forum, so I won't be posting again but I will sneak in to see Suprsalads real life pic.

Ok ok I'm going to go buy some makeup now!

:)
LOL< ROFL>LOL

L

lols

Who cares?

We all hate blood raven, and everyone knows he's full of it.

But I'm pretty sure he rage quit and never came back to UO! yay!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who cares?

We all hate blood raven, and everyone knows he's full of it.

But I'm pretty sure he rage quit and never came back to UO! yay!
Yeah, he's an idiot. He's also lying in that picture because he looks like a complete D-bag with a hot 16 year old girl , not happening.

S

SUPRsalad

God, shes soo not hot.. She looks pretty dumb and gullible though.. Fake glasses don't help either..

M

mutau

In his defense,

I think his gf is cute and very pretty.
And I always did like Blood, even when others didn't, because he was always nice to me and we had fun.

Where ever he is, I hope he's having fun.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sup irl?

http://i45.***********/wtvjfn.jpg

myself and pain

http://i48.***********/2ywtzyp.jpg

pain again (hot)

http://i49.***********/rsdbuw.jpg

and tank, the official SUPR dog

http://i48.***********/2lnwdo6.jpg

S

SUPRsalad

HAHA, thats exactly what I was going to say. FINALLY! Very mobster-y pink.
Somehow not what I expected, but twice as rewarding. I should kick you in the eye.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol not exactly how i pictured you pink :p

anyone else watch weeds? tell me gemma doesnt look like Andy in some of those pics

S

SUPRsalad

Holy **** war, I never thought about it, and neither did my wife, but now that you mention it:
She went ahead and made me make a Justin Kirk-face:

Heres justin making a gemma face:

Gemma making a justin face:

eh? eh?

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy **** war, I never thought about it, and neither did my wife, but now that you mention it:
She went ahead and made me make a Justin Kirk-face:

Heres justin making a gemma face:

Gemma making a justin face:

eh? eh?
Cannot unsee.
Wtf?

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the one with the machete i might actually mistake for him lol.. even tho that show isnt nearly as good as when it started i cant wait for it to come back on already lol

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**hopes teslas infraction for that pic finally pushes his account over the edge**