• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Pacific Real Life Picture Thread

O

Ooguk [Cove]

This is my first time on stratics I dont even know if this will work, But Here is MY Irl Pic.

B

Balian of Asgard

Baron, did you watch Diaz smack the crap outa Shamrock?

Are you still gonna UFC?

S

SUPRsalad

lolzer, yeah baron looks like a tough kid. but frankly, hes just that. a kid.
that little jawbone would break like glass.
couple more years 'fore you even THINK about going up against the big-boys, duder..

B

Balian of Asgard

Hey Shawn, you got anything on Baron?
Baron doesn't have the romantic scenery shots like you do, but he shows the raw deal.

Baron, is that a 100# bag in your bedroom?

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So funny you talkn trash yet you cant back it up with a pic for all we know you could be a beached whale. People see you calling other people out and they see you have no pic posted so they assume you must be a fugly fatty :) O And Another thing its easy to talk trash from behind a computer screen isnt buddy :)
Dont know why you want a pic of me so bad.. i dont swing that way.. sorry man.

You kinda do look like an orc too.. do you talk the same way irl?

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your orkish is not as good as mine for I have learned 50% of the words of Tolkein's black speech.. :thumbsup:

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yu Ar Uh Nubhosh! :loser:
Nub! Izg um da durub ob tes uzgz agh izg paash ûrt da matûrz!! Izg wib piilak da uzg agh nût wif ghaash agh bûrzum!!! (Black Speech)

I do not use this language because it is far too difficult for people to understand, so I use bad english. Originally, I was going to take my orc and make it so he knows Britannian, we were going to be like WoW orcs kind of. And then we would have our own language.. Kind of like all races like Elves and Dwarves, Elves speak Human as well as their own elvish languages. They have more than one language. In Lord of the Rings and D&D there is around 5 or 6 languages for elves.

S

SUPRsalad

This is my first time on stratics I dont even know if this will work, But Here is MY Irl Pic.
if i were you, id start chewing some hard gum..
wont make you any tougher, but will sure strengthen them jowl muscles..

lol 'baby-face baron' .. i didn't say it, but still hilariously true..

O

Ooguk [Cove]

What can I say girls like baby faces On Ripped Bodies :) Thnx for the compliment.

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is for Angerisagift who thinks I am a man irl.

And Suprsalad, let's see your's k?

Finally sneaked my son's cell phone in the bathroom this morning. (My kids would laugh at me if they knew I was doing this!)

Oh my son's 17 in case you are wondering and rarely plays UO but has a house and a char I use to store junk on Pac.

It's a little wobbly.

Ok I promised to never post here again as long as this is suprs official forum, so I won't be posting again but I will sneak in to see Suprsalads real life pic.

Ok ok I'm going to go buy some makeup now!

:)

Attachments

S

Simon Francis

Ok. Since I have been told I pocess so many lovely facial expressions, I will post many photos for you all to Cherish/Mock/****-off to(Pink Floyd). Enjoy!

I am best known as Silverfox.

S

SUPRsalad

holy crap! :eek: the infamous silver fox! and he appears to be.. yeah, hes doing whippits!

wait, whats that stick on the wall that seems to have a cord?

answer: simon's electric stick! OF COARSE!

Pen state, or portland state simon?

S

SUPRsalad

Oh, alright.. what the hell.. Since Simon did it, i suppose i can follow suit..
everyone, start yr 'batin.. (sorry slave, nothin topless)

I think this is the most recent. Winter 08

Simon, if you're portland, can you tell me where this is?::

haven't done this since highschool. so frat-boy.

texas, 08. gettin real 'merican.

new years. ma lady's bff. (i guess i was wrong, this ones more recent)

oh, and heres one of me way back in the day before photography was around:

S

SUPRsalad

now don't be weak. i expect my suprs to follow. c'mon i wanna know who i've been playing with..

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me and my girlfriend! I'm on the right. It was taken with a phone. [Mistique of Twilight Fellowship]

S

SUPRsalad

yyyyyeaaah.. god and all the cherry trees are blooming?? damn i miss that place.. its hard for me to get over..

Do you know where oaks bottom trail is? its the trail that runs along the east side of the river in SE pdx, just a bit south of the ross island bridge?? it runs behind that weird mausoleum/mortuary place, and once you get to the train tracks, you can see that bankrupted amusement park?

I ran that trail almost every single weekend.. Id pay serious uo gold for someone to go down there and take some nice pictures for me..
if interested, Id be glad to get you directions. let me kno

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yyyyyeaaah.. god and all the cherry trees are blooming?? damn i miss that place.. its hard for me to get over..

Do you know where oaks bottom trail is? its the trail that runs along the east side of the river in SE pdx, just a bit south of the ross island bridge?? it runs behind that weird mausoleum/mortuary place, and once you get to the train tracks, you can see that bankrupted amusement park?

I ran that trail almost every single weekend.. Id pay serious uo gold for someone to go down there and take some nice pictures for me..
if interested, Id be glad to get you directions. let me kno
The cherry blossoms are in bloom. I live on campus at Portland State so the park blocks are full of them! I'll have to take photos of them to show you.
I live in SW and it's just right across the bridge. I would be happy to do so this weekend so drop me a PM and give me directions like which roads it's next to. Is it just right around the water front on the SE side? (Free entry to the Thunderdome events wil suffice... teehee, jk) =] I will take the photos this weekend and I will PM you for your email in order to send them.

S

SUPRsalad

oh wow! really?! i loved that place!

you just cross over the ross isl. bridge heading east, (so now yr on powell) then hang a right on milwaukee, and you should see milwaukee teryaki there on the left, and if you haven't tried it its amaaazing.. everythings good but the teryaki tofu was adictive. so stop there and get food and a thai ice tea, youll thank me later. so then, just take milwauk to where it crosses mclaughlin blvd aka hwy 99 and you should see a pull-off on your right for oaks bottom wildlife refuge right after you cross it.

campus is sweet this time of year, but i really prefer the east-side! Have a fun walk, take lots of pictures, eat the tofu. You won't regret it.
beware of the mausoleum ...

oh and for real, ill hook you up with a mil for some good pictures. not no 'i took this on my friends camera phone' pics. lol but don't do it for me, do it for youuuuuuuuU!

ps, dont ask me how you get on the ross island bridge from the westside, thats silly westside stuff :)

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh and for real, ill hook you up with a mil for some good pictures. not no 'i took this on my friends camera phone' pics. lol but don't do it for me, do it for youuuuuuuuU!

ps, dont ask me how you get on the ross island bridge from the westside, thats silly westside stuff :)
Hahaha, I have a Nikon 7.1 mega pixel camera so that should be no problem. Especially if it's sunny out. =]
My girlfriend and I will be on the hunt tomorrow and I'll PM you when I get the chance and upload the photos.

Goldy/Ice

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so here are some Pics of I. The suit one was from me doing a shoot for a magazine but that was taken by my girl not the photographer. And the next one is one from my port.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

B

Balian of Asgard

Comon man, post the one with your sister in it!!!

V

Velandra

Me and my girlfriend! I'm on the right. It was taken with a phone. [Mistique of Twilight Fellowship]
Oh Misti!

I was thinking of posting a pic and wondering if any other gals posted theirs - figures the only girl I know posted her pic too :)

V

Velandra

ok - here's me.

I play Velandra, Belle Toujours, Oksana, Midori Omoto, Aleksandra, Natalia Prim'va

I've been playing since 2000 and just returned from a 2.5 year hiatus.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Misti!

I was thinking of posting a pic and wondering if any other gals posted theirs - figures the only girl I know posted her pic too :)
Hehehe, we're fairly out numbered, aren't we?
Even in our guild there's only three of us who actively play I think (you, me, Candice) and then the rest are just a bunch of boys (galahad, Sable, Troy, Gabe, Phantom, Dude, Ruena... the list goes on for seemingly forever).

O

Ooguk [Cove]

ok - here's me.
I play Velandra, Belle Toujours, Oksana, Midori Omoto, Aleksandra, Natalia Prim'va
I've been playing since 2000 and just returned from a 2.5 year hiatus.

I DIDNT KNOW SUCH BEAUTY EXISTED IN UO :heart:

S

SUPRsalad

Ok so here are some Pics of I. The suit one was from me doing a shoot for a magazine but that was taken by my girl not the photographer. And the next one is one from my port.

I hate you pretty boy. Why are you not sucky at uo? Is there nothing you don't have going for you......

edit: OH, and i hate your car too.. its so ****ty you should give it to me.

V

Vandetta

I hate you pretty boy. Why are you not sucky at uo? Is there nothing you don't have going for you......

edit: OH, and i hate your car too.. its so ****ty you should give it to me.
awe it looks like love... *smiles* jk

hugs?
Mj's Chimp

S

SUPRsalad

woah holy ****, i just realized this guys shirt says 'cephalic carnage'. Local band here in my town.. :blushing:

*hangs head in shame*

J

Jake CD

Whats up ppl long time just been workin and enjoying the portland weather and takin my quad to sand lake il post a pic when i get the camera back of me riding

G

Grandpa Soulbane

This is me when I started UO when Kendrik and I were roommates and worked together in San Diego.

S

SUPRsalad

+10 points for the taco meat!
+100 more for the mustache!
*golf clap*

People of pacific, this is who your daddy is!