• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Pacific Real Life Picture Thread

M

Mar Scyth

Well.... Its me, one of the worst PvP'ers on Pac, but I try like hell! LOL
I am Cid and also Xander in `WL
Pic is of me in Guard tower 1 while in Iraq in 2003

Attachments

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice, capping headshots.

I'm also digging the product placement bro haha.

M

Mar Scyth

HAHA! in that photo, there was actually alot of movement going on at a closed down fuel station like 3-400 yards away. i was watching to make sure it wasnt someone blowing it up or something. turns out it didnt explode so no excitement for then

B

BeefSupreme

see there, real life PvP god!

R

Rand Al

scope HAX!! o well i used a helicopter lol. What camp i was at anaconda aka balad

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its tungsten suppose to be unscratchable its got a chrome finish with an unpolished gray strip down the middle. This ring has saved my finger once already. i was working on a piece of machinery and had got my hand caught in a pinch point and this ring got caught before my finger. and the band-aid on the other finger is a off brand from wal-mart :)

S

SUPRsalad

its tungsten suppose to be unscratchable its got a chrome finish with an unpolished gray strip down the middle. This ring has saved my finger once already. i was working on a piece of machinery and had got my hand caught in a pinch point and this ring got caught before my finger. and the band-aid on the other finger is a off brand from wal-mart :)
yeap, i think we actually do have the same ring. Unlike yours, I almost lost my finger to mine already once. I actually fell off a ladder and a nail head almost hung me from the ring. I wear mine on a chain now at work.

WRINKLES

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SO YOU LEAVE ME OUT GEMMA HOW RUDE LOL. COME BACK TO PLAY UO AGAIN DUDER I AM VERY SOON.

M

Mar Scyth

scope HAX!! o well i used a helicopter lol. What camp i was at anaconda aka balad
Rand, I was at FOB HeadHunter, downtown Baghdad. Saddam's old Air Force Base was our FOB
1-9 Cav!! Hooah!
:gun: :sad3:

WRINKLES

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehehe Hell ya Gemma. The Dancing Messiah lol.. Everyone should bow at your feet and beg for forgiveness llol. Jk.

R

Rand Al

Rand, I was at FOB HeadHunter, downtown Baghdad. Saddam's old Air Force Base was our FOB
1-9 Cav!! Hooah!
:gun: :sad3:
I was in the DAP MH-60 attached to whomever was there at the time 3id 4id 160th 61st few others just for paperwork reasons.

C

Chainer

This one's for Slave, who thinks all sorts of crazy things as we all know.

Here's me (Lazarus). Just so you know, the bandana and badge were because I was at a cowboy themed party. Also, my hair has been every color you could possible imagine.
Kyle's Party 1.jpg

And then to prove to Slave that Alexis is neither a man nor fat, Here's one of her.
DSCF0076.jpg

And then one right after we went snowboarding :p
Mean Face.jpg

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today was a nice cloudy and breezy day. rolleyes:

ROFLSTOMPER LOL - I am teh 1337 sex irl , cliche photography or not.

Smoking cigarettes make you look so bad ass.

Look how bad ass I look..

Seriously, e-hubby, you need a hair cut. Damn.

Last edited by a moderator:

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My hair is super straight too... But I'm going to get my perm fixed today!
The kids keep saying I look like an ahjuhmah (old lady). T___T

S

SUPRsalad

Oh sweet, our RL pic thread finally got some sweet cleavage! C'mon vel, unzipp the hoodie a little.

(sorry folks im pretty hung-over today)

L

lols

Good gravy, shes a real hair farmer. . you should sell some for wigs for cancer kiddos.
If I ever decide to part with it, it will go to locks of love.. but it is so much a part of my identity - I neeeed my hair

Oh sweet, our RL pic thread finally got some sweet cleavage! C'mon vel, unzipp the hoodie a little.

(sorry folks im pretty hung-over today)
I think we can just enjoy Assia's.. my hoodie will stay firmly zipped up for now. :)

twb1990

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone
Doughnut
Nanna
Chelsie
Blackthorn J.R.
Vash (deleted)
Nworb

7 years on Pac this month!!!! :D

S

SUPRsalad

Someone
Doughnut
Nanna
Chelsie
Blackthorn J.R.
Vash (deleted)
Nworb

Strange, he LOOKS like he would pvp, but I never heard of him.. Must be a bit soft on the underside.. :popcorn:

(don't mind me, I bust everyone's balls.)

twb1990

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Strange, he LOOKS like he would pvp, but I never heard of him.. Must be a bit soft on the underside.. :popcorn:

(don't mind me, I bust everyone's balls.)
ah i used to man... i was in DoS with Kal on my char Nanna... :) but i am getting into PvM for now... until i am back into the groove

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone
Doughnut
Nanna
Chelsie
Blackthorn J.R.
Vash (deleted)
Nworb

What's up!!!!!! PM me with your cell number man , we need to catch up!

--- New Pictures

This is me and my girlfriend at my cousin's graduation party

- Sun was in my eyes

- Cousin caught us off guard :gee:

S

SUPRsalad

yeah, catch up with K-ahole-tenki. tightest vibes in town plus his friends aren't too bad either for d-bags either. ;)

What's up!!!!!! PM me with your cell number man , we need to catch up!

--- New Pictures

This is me and my girlfriend at my cousin's graduation party

- Sun was in my eyes

- Cousin caught us off guard :gee:

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah, catch up with K-ahole-tenki. tightest vibes in town plus his friends aren't too bad either for d-bags either. ;)

I :heart: you too bro!

When you coming back to the game?

Also, I'm not in GOO anymore. I started my own crew "K@Zi"

It's barely getting off it's feet because I have been Rank 9 for this past week haha. :thumbup1: