• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Origin PVP smacktalk thread- Part 3.5

• Thread starter imported_Chaucer of TS
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foxie

Some screenies from tonight's battle at island and the star room can be found here.

H

hi im shadow

y dont u just post it in the screenshots forum huh?!!
THIS IS THE PVP SMACKTALK THREAD
UR HORRIBLE AT PVP

A

Avril&McNasty

NO COOKIES UNTIL YOU GET GOOD AT PVP FOXIE NO COOKIES NO NO NONON ONONNOONONONNONONOONONO *gives shadow a cookie*

A

Avast of FL

BTH has got to be the hardest trash in UO atm. Please draw your attention to the most recent LLC Screenshots and laugh for yourself. Now it's time to hear what the 3 button pvper crazy horse has to say for his garbage guild along with the Cheri keat who seems to be playing an awful lot like pub now. Don't see why but eh oh well easier to kill explo, fs, chug heal, fs, chug cure, fs,fs,fs,fs templates than a real mage.

Avast261UO

C

Cherie XX

LOl my temp has been like pubs for a while now.. With all the dismounters it works well go animal form and run off to mount up... :/ Please dont hate Avast

PS
Its my Bday Today!

P

Pix Silverleaf

Well, I only have 1 blue character left and every single kill was BTH victims. True I can't withstand 3 or more of you (which is your SOP) but who cares? I suck so bad how come all of my chars are red? The only people I fight are BTH.

I am just going to call it how it appears to be. BTH members are nothing 1 vs 1.

One time Crazy horse and Chen and myself were at yew gate. Crazy horse was asking me to pvp 1 on 1 and I was in the guard zone saying that BTH does not know what 1 on 1 is. well about then 8 of them showed up and tried to all drop on me. Got 3 of you idiots guardwapped! Remember? wasn't that long ago.

BTH can do nothing without massively outnumbering their prey. This is why in my book every single BTH is a coward. and with the exception of very few, most of them are jerks too. I would like to get ahold of some of you IRL! I bet you wouldn't talk trash to my face. Chen you are a sissy. crazy horse you at least do not greive people so I respect that. Tag you are a bigger sissy than Chen.

I hate you guys!

Tae Kwon Leap

G

Do me a favor and tell "Uncle Rico" thanks for the bracelet he dropped yesterday when I killed him in the star room. I will put it with the new collection of goodies that I've recently accuired. I'm hoping to ebay them and get super rich IRL like Croft my hero.

A

Avast of FL

<blockquote><hr>

Do me a favor and tell "Uncle Rico" thanks for the bracelet he dropped yesterday when I killed him in the star room. I will put it with the new collection of goodies that I've recently accuired. I'm hoping to ebay them and get super rich IRL like Croft my hero.

[/ QUOTE ]

More trash from the 3 button pvper that hits for like 12 dmg a swing. All I have to say is lawls.

Avast261UO

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*pokes her nose into the thread again*

I am not here to smacktalk...I just have one thing to say....since I joined BTH back about 4 months after Origin came up, Crazy Horse has had the same template...since I"ve known him, he's had the same template....he hasn't changed, he hasn't "gimpafied" himself....he plays what works....I see most of the "PvP'rs" change templates once a week at LEAST....how gimp can I get this week?

Pub used to be good...on his original Pubamoto template....I don't even remember what it was when I was in that guild...but he was good...then he changed...and changed again...and keeps changing and he gets worse and worse...CitizenBum....WAS good...one of the best...then he changed...and wasn't so good anymore. At least give credit to those who actually stick with the same template because they know it's good and it works....hell I see him on the field and I"m like *SHYT it's the disarm DP king* LOL but that's GOOD.....it works.....I hate it! but it works.

*waves to all*

G

Is it me or is concussion blow a little gimp. I mean I know I could get a parry/defense template and block every other blow but I have 68 physical resist on my suit and all my other resists are above 65 and this archer pk'd me in 3 hits in under 2 seconds. Now if it was so gimp and didn't have the rule that it goes by how much mana and hp you have cuz either way you are screwed; who doesn't use mana and has their hp go down when they get hit in pvp? So either way that means the player gets that extra 10 or 20 damage, whatever it is and its not resistance based.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
RTLFC

Riddle me this....why does BTH only fight when there's a bottleneck to defend???

Way to Field DESTARD guys...can't fight out in the open so you choose yet ANOTHER spawn with a bottleneck to field....*shakes head* Sad sad sad....Pub what's happened to you? Distiguished Zoo Contributer? TRAMMIE! *laughs*

*Okay I"m done*

D

Dread Raven

They where whinning two weeks ago we did not field fight them. Now we are field fighting them and they are running to choke points. We beat them at choke points, they change to field fights, we adapt and beat them at field fights, they run back to choke points. The bottom line is they cry way to much. The bottom line is we can adapt to any type of tactic they want to use. On a side note, you have been kicking the wrong people out of BTH pub's, we are still having multiple members icqing us daily, telling us what you are doing!

T

The Red Knight

Crazy Horse, you are a very tough opponent on the field, but you are also BTH's propaganda guy.

If you call having your guild, BTH, virtually shut down on your own turf helping you win, then yes, we've done that. And you're welcome.

B

Blood Red Knight

Only reason to run from crazy horse is the fact that if you stand and fight 1v1 15 other BTH will show up within 2 minutes tops.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL omg that is so true.....*shakes head* sad....but true.

G

LOL! Now! Now! I don't do anything that isn't done to me. That's a moot point to discuss ganking. Everyone does it and everyone denies it. Well that is except for me. I do it when its appropriate. Which is almost all of the time. Maybe one exception which is a mutual 1v1 but If that person runs back to the guard zone or constantly hides to rez kill someone after their 1v1 or is known for doing nothing but house fighting and garbage fighting . Then yes I don't (In my opinion) think they deserve a 1v1 they deserve what they get which is to spend their time on U.O. as a perma ghost. Example.. Mina, Paco, White Eagle Trash, Hottie, Pyoko. Trash like that. What’s the point of playing on a character to just guard fight and rez kill? What possible use can those people be to their guild if that is the best they can offer? That is what should be a greater debate. Not who is ganking who.

We do what it takes to win. Sometimes it’s not easy and every guild that has the same goal will follow the same path. We fight no matter what odds. Fl knows this and the only reason we can’t fight them is because we have to log. Which is why they usually log on after we are logging for the day. It’s what’s known as “Defeatism”.

P.S.
You can’t call it propaganda if its true.

D

Dread Raven

So you log off at server up until 6pm pst time? Or is from 8pm pst to server down? In any case I guess it both, because you get beat hard during those times. WOW, I thought BTH had the shard on lock down. Then again, you have been getting spanked a lot lately even during your log in time. Such as last nights despise fight. We counted 32 BTH toons in a 10 minute time frame and stomped you with the 19 FL that where on. There where no D or PK's to help, just pure FL. So before you spew your propoganda about us not logging into fight during your time frame, try again. Or was last night a figment of the imagination? You wanted us to field fight you and cried for weeks about it, we went ahead did it. You got beat hard! So what do you do, you jumped to choke points. We showed you we can beat you there too! So what is the next type of fight you want to cry about? Yesterday we gave you a field fight, then gave you a choke point on the next battle and spanked you there too. So please tell BTH to stop crying how FL fights, we have beat you both ways. From this time forward, we should not hear anything about what type of battle it was, how we fight, or where the fight is. So please let Pubs know to stop crying so much, it really makes BTH look like they are beaten and hurt. Also I have never seen a guild run so much, we enegage you with even numbers or outnumbered, and have to spend an hour to chase you down and kill you. Thats because BTH characters all have GM running on there templates and only can fight when they have 3 on 1. As for your members who have icqing us trying to leave a sinking ship, we will get back to them shortly.

G

That’s pretty far from the truth. You came to yew gate and got destroyed then we did a destard to see if you would come fight and of course it’s a no show after you knew we were there. So we came to your despise (choke point pvp) you all logged on your necro withers because its basically the only thing you can do. Yet we still keep coming! This isn't trash talk it’s the truth. FL never ever fights unless they have the upper hand. If we have more then 10-12 people on FL won't show up unless they have double the numbers. You guilded everyone on Origin thats what you can say it was FL only. Where is D/PKS/VII/LLC/ guild? INSIDE FL!! It doesn't really matter to us your all the same guild to us anyways. You complain on your home shard about choke points and call it trash yet its really the only thing you have done here. Also if we aren't any threat to you why do you need spies? It's just another example of FLs untruths. You use spies to figure out what hours we are on and what our force is like so you can double it. Why lie about it here? Origin people know what’s going on. I would suspect it's another recruiting campaign. Those people complain about the zerg and it's always a zerg they join or ally.

G

If LLC was a part of FL we would not have taken their harrower from them this afternoon at 5pm cst. How sad is it that the visitors took a harrower with 10 people while 9 of your people sat at yew gate fighting and the others sat in Luna waiting for the official we have enough people we can do something time. BTH has lost any control it ever thought it had over this shard. Spin it however you want but the truth is you cannot farm this shard at will any longer.

D

Dread Raven

You make me laugh. You lost almost all your battles in the last few days. You call yew gate, fighting, we call that the trailer park on PAC. Then again BTH is all trailer trash anyway. You call 8 members of FL fighting at yew gate a real fight, that was just aprobe to see if you where up for a fight. We did beat you all over the place, just admit it. I don't see where we guilded everyone on origin. We have guilded very few on origin. Nice try though. As for spies, we don't need them. It is your members sending us info constantly. We did not ask for it or place spies in BTH. You might want to consider the treatment of members by your guild makes them betray you. Being called name in TS and listening to someone scream when they are being attacked really is not that motivating. Having trust issues by your leadership and kicking people at the drop of a hat. Then you know why they are feeding us info. They are applying to FL in record numbers. The funny part is the worst one giving the info is in a leadership position in BTH. We don't ask for info, it is just icq'd to us all day long by several members in BTH. Thats what makes us laugh the most. You show me on our stone d members or pk members that are now flying FL Tags. I invite you to look. You will not see any of them there. Now lets talk about your so called choke point theory. When we did fight in destard all this week, the all mighty track stars held choke points. You ask why? I will tell you, because we where smashing you in open field fights. But if we hold a choke point and grind you up with 50 percent less people then you, you come here and cry. If you had 19 on bridge and FL had the same numbers, we still would have taken the bridge. Matter of fact that has happened multiple times in the past. You want to deny it, but the question is, why do you no longer hold despise? Because you lose the bridge everytime! You had 32 people on and we had only 5 necros, I counted 7 out there trying to push in on us, so necro to necro, you lost that point. So don't try to put the propoganda spin about wither grinders, you had us outnumbered in necros too. The funny part was one of your members where whinning about how we red killed the champ and did not do protection. We are a red guild and red kill it 99 percent of the time. Lets talk about numbers, now that you bring that up. We have less then 100 on our stone on Origin. How many do you have on yours? You may say we have the whole shard allied. Look at the alliance list, it show 3 guilds. you see the PK's in the morning and there is about a half dozen of them. You see D mainly in morning, they have also maybe a half dozen. Then from 9am pst and on it is mainly FL until midnight pst. A few D here and there. You have been fighting and losing mainly to FL lately. Hardly any D on when we engage you in your prime time. You wonder why we have increased numbers? Well if you would have understood and read our prior post, we have less then 25 percent of FL on origin. It is a secondary shard to just use our toons on when we are bored. Long standing members of FL on Pac our now slowly sending secondary characters to play on origin. So we do not mass recruit. They are just current members sending toons to origin to have fun. So before you come on the board to spin your negative fictional propoganda, get the facts straights. As for upper hand in fights lately the numbers have been even or in your favor by a few people. So you lose a point on that belief too. We log on when pac is boring and we want to go do some PvP. You have to understand we play two shards, so when we are not gracing you with our presence, we are on our home shard doing our thing. It's not about origin for us, it's about just having fun. Origin is not a major concern for us, it is an optional shard for our members to grief people on.

D

Dread Raven

Another Point. We did take LLC harrower, but where was BTH? If you lose you come here and whine. If we make apoint, you ignore it and try to pull something else out of the hat to switch it around. The facts are this!

1) You can nolonger sit and farm scrolls with less then 7 people on anymore. Per pubs rule of 7. You used to do it with 2 people all day long.

2) You have lost a Harrower to us. Let alone we have done 3 and you have not taken one of them. We also just took LLc's harrower and thats makes 5 total FL has finished on origin.

3) Your members are icqing us all the time with apps and info. One of your leaders has even asked that if he comes to FL, we will make him a leader in our guild.

4) You cried for field fights, we go ahead and give you the field fights you wanted. You lost them miserably. Then you go to choke points because you needed to change things up, because we beat you. Beat you there too. Then you cry because we do a choke points with 50 percent less people then you and kill you all.

5) We have succefully raided and taken 80 percent of your spawns in last two weeks.

6) You then state we have had no effect on this shard and you still have it on lockdown.

These are the facts, so spin it any way you want. In the rinse cycle it still shows all those facts.

G

That's just simply not true. Put as many spins on it as you like. If it makes you feel better. Everyone on the shard cooperates with FL to fight us. It's always been this way. Also theres really no reason to tell these fabricated stories to win people over I think I'm the only one from BTH that ever reads the boards anyways. So at least try to have a more fouth comming debate instead of all this propagana.

D

Dread Raven

You can stop posting the denials any time now. The bottom line is, everything I have pointed out has been a fact. You have no argument to discredit any of that information. thats because it is all true. All you can do is say we are using propoganda. The reality of the matter is, if telling the facts is propoganda, then we are guilty.

A

Avast of FL

Avast pwns Crazy Horse on any temp. Crazy Horse is the hardest TRASH in UO and can't even play a 3 button pvper right. I mean who goes Bush/Parry Fencer? Rofl.

Avast261UO

R

Return of Croft

WoW! LLC would graciously like to thank FL for taking the time to post the video of our "nightmare" of a first harrower as a guild. We didnt think we were important enough to even make a mark. the fact you took the time to do that, put music to it, is a huge compliment.

There was no excuse for loosing thatharrower, it was a total tragety of teamwork. anyone in LLC will tell you, hell we almost left before the raid because tents spawned in the black area and we paged a GM to move them, so whats he do? he put the harrower between at the opposite end of the hallway, perfect for raiding. thanks GM jerk off.

anyways.. FL won it, heck KORH could have won it. 2nd one went much smoother.

Thanks anyways for the recognition.. we arent all that and a bag of chips, but we will be one day.. anyways thanks for the nod.

G

I was wondering how that harrower jumped down the hallway!! Actually it was not so much that we were trying to say anything bad about LLC - props for going out and doing things. The post and video was a dig at BTH who had 9 guys circle jerking at yew gate and dont even scout their own shard. The best part is that pubs thinks you guys did that harrower in the wee hours of the morning and has no clue it was done late afternoon. This was just FL's way of pointing out to BTH that they have no control over Origin outside of perhaps a 3 hour 20 plus man zerging period at night.

G

Amazing!.. Ever wonder why there hasn't been any postings on D/FL supposed successes? Because there aren't any and they have been getting their "arses" handed to them on a silver platter with double our numbers. (stirs pot more) Ever notice how they never show up to fight unless have 2x our numbers? Or how they roll over LLC and then LLC pats them on the back for raiding their harrower? Then LLC usually shows up to stand side by side to assist D/FL. I personally love seeing this. It lets me know exactly how hated and despised we are. (I think this should get things started nicely)

R

Return of Croft

Once again Crazy Hack Horse is off her crazy Hack rocker. Well Miss Horse, Your dead Wrong about LLC. Ask any FL, they will tell you that if they are on the screen they are always first target, so is D. Since i get asked this every day at least twice Ill make publicly known:

LLC isnt allied with D or FL. They are first target every time. It is LLC's position, that BTH as bad as thier agenda is, is still an Origin Guild. Yes Miss Hack Horse, your still human fecal matter, but Your not an infection to Origin as FL is.

D made a deal with the devil. *wow that rhymes* And they have suffered great loss because of it. There was a point not long ago where D had everything going for them, they had the shard in thier Hands, BTH was beaten, TBA left, FL was a strong alliance. But D let it slip, gave up the fight. And now, It is a slave to the imports FL. So... LLC's position? Cure the infection, then focus on flushing Crazy Hack Horse and his fellow fecal friends down the drain.

I do pat people on the back when they do well against LLC's enemies... which is everyone.

Yeah im Croft, And i said it.

BTW... If you think Dynasty isnt FL's *****, ask Dynasty why they are still allied with FL, even though FL attacks VII... who everyone knows is attached to the hip with D... Grow a set Dynasty, and stand up for yourself, your buddies are dyin out there.

X

xxVIIxx

PVP 101 class starts this sunday first lessons free

Why ya all still talking bout the has been washed up BTH, they were nothing before FL came, way way before they came. Proven over and over how bad they suck at pvp. Hell I bet even Chaucer could take anyone one of them lol :p.

You would probally get a better fight trying to take a twinkie from a fat kid

G

Well I will agree with you that "D" or what’s left of them (Paco and maybe one others) Is DEAD! FL killed them! thanks FL (high five)..LOL. LLC will never matter they are just the same people that hide in the gate house at yew and now they just hide in another house in yew, So it changes nothing that your guild has to offer us as a countermeasure. We still attack and kill you on sight and you still house fight as a rule of thumb. We aren't allied to anyone and we don't have a need to implement your rule "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". We will continue to kill, gank, loot, and raid you all until you have been wiped off the face of OUR map forever. We have and will do whatever it takes to put you on the list of so many guilds before you. Also your faster then I am. So when I kill white eagle so fast and you hear him scream in TS that we are hacking or whatever. Then it's probably because he has hiding on his template and not healing! Explain to him in English for me that I love tasting his delicious tears.

R

Return of Croft

White eagle speaks english, why you gotta be like that? you racist against polish people?

G

LMAO...Well as shallow as you sound not everyone speaks English as a first language. If you hadn't noticed U.O. is a very diverse game that attracts thousands from around the world and if you believe that for one second that we all speak English is not only ridiculous it's also ignorant. It's not racist nor has it ever been. Also who said anything about being Polish? You've never heard me say anything of the such nor has anyone else. Nice try on twisting this into some sort of sick rant about me being a racist. I'm sure most people can see right through it. Keep it within the R.O.C. of this thread and avoid these false accusations.

Now lets keep to the topic which is killing you and your guild on sight and tasting your tears.

D

Dread Raven

Lets get the facts straight crazy horse! You say FL comes out when they have two to one numbers against BTH! If you look at FL's stone it has around 100 toons on it. How many does BTh have on theres. You can try to say that, yea you have mules and such on the stone, so do we. We had 15 people raid your harrower, you had 28 people on. So next time before you come here and spew your propoganda, get the facts straight. Yes you did finish and get the scrolls out. I applaud you on that, you did a nice job holding the door to wrong. You had the choke point/wither grinder held very nicely. There has been multiple times we have raided BTH with even or out numbered. The reality is unless you have 12 to 15 plus on in the evening, you stay at yew gate and fight. As LLC has stated in the past, we are not allied in any way. We raid LLC and BTH. I gave you multiple facts in the posts above of the impact FL has had on this shard and BTH. You seem to ignore that post completely! Then again, there is no response for the true facts. We have a small group on Origin that is making a large impact on BTH. You have homefield advantage, more members, and multiple guilds that hate us more then you. You come here and cry numbers, but the fact is the numbers are in your advantage. It was your leader who went to our boards and challenged us to come to origin. Now all you do is cry about us being here. Well you will be crying for a long time. As we have said in the past, FL has come to origin permantly. We have xferred or built secondary characters to play on origin for the long run. If we win, thats great, if we lose, oh well, it was a good fight. We have been called many names by multiple people in the past. The reality is we are a black plague, slowly engulfing all we touch with death and destruction.

As for VII and LLC, we all know there is love between any of us. We fight you on the battlefiled just as much as we fight BTH. LLC has been slowly making there mark on origin and we like to see guilds step up and show a presence. It is good to see you represent Origin.

As for D and PK's, our alliance is strong. You may post how the numbers in D have gone down and there are few people out there from D. The reality is, I respect those few that stayed, more then the ones who left D. They showed strong loyalty to their guild and it's leadership. I am very proud to fight beside the members of D who value their leaders choices and stay loyal to them.

G

How’s this for truth? When I speak about numbers it's because the only time your guild does come out to fight and when they do it’s usually to run into Despise and hold the bridge with necros casting withers or to the star room for more of the same. You think this is crying or complaining but its not its just factual we expect your guild to react this way when we come to meet you on the field. We never expect anything less and certainly not more. On your shard this is called trash PvP by your own standards yet you deploy it here as a standard PvP must have tactic when combating BTH. We come to fight you anyway because we are just bored hoping FL can muster enough nerve to come fight us. We go to Yew to entertain ourselves in demoralizing and killing LLC at will. Most of us despise and cringe at doing another spawn. We only do them in hopes to lure you out of hiding which is usually unsuccessful unless it’s a two-man spawn. Your guild has people on during the hours that most of BTH are on yet FL completely avoids us. Oh there are rare occasions that FL does come out to try to make an appearance that they still matter on this shard but the fact is they don't. You believe that we don't spawn as much because FL will come raid a two-man spawn. In that case, yes its just giving away scrolls and FL considers this a victory and shortly logs off for another day. Any guild can do that even LLC. 98% of us are so spawned out and are really tired of making money by doing spawns. So if you actually believe that we don't spawn as often because FL has made some huge impacted on BTH that we don’t spawn any more just simply isn't true. Also you can look at our stone and see what our guild numbers appear to be but that doesn’t at all say how many people we have on. We do guild our mules but I would bet that most character on FL’s stone here are combat characters. That coupled with your multiple alliance that by far out numbers us. Our alliance with TBA ended months ago and I seriously doubt that FL could ever stand on their own here with out the aid of being propped up by allies. Also I’ve seen members of FL and LLC being rezed by each other during past but not recent fights. So to me and I think constitutes an alliance, although I don’t believe this is currently going on yet it was happening and its just a matter of time before LLC will probably disband and/or join the ranks of FL like all the other PvP guilds here have done thus far. Remember the Harrower we did the other day? Well we didn't have 28 people on as you stated I don’t where you got that number and if we did then they weren't at the Harrower. The fact is we will fight with anyone no matter the odds. We invited you here. Why would we want you to leave? That's silly to chase off our only guild that on occasion comes out to fight. Lord knows its not going to be LLC to challenge us and most of them know that also. I personally love that fact that FL came here. Do you know how hard it is to get a guild to come fight us? I'm sure you know our history better then we do.
FL PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE “ORIGIN” SHARD!!!
I don’t ever recall hearing someone say I wish FL would leave. We love to fight most of us only log on to get the chance to go into combat that’s outside of the typical Yew gate/house trash that we usually occupy our time with.

R

Return of Croft

<blockquote><hr>

As for D and PK's, our alliance is strong. You may post how the numbers in D have gone down and there are few people out there from D. The reality is, I respect those few that stayed, more then the ones who left D. They showed strong loyalty to their guild and it's leadership. I am very proud to fight beside the members of D who value their leaders choices and stay loyal to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

It sounds like someones playing politics before they gobble up D.

Hey look, I honestly dont dislike FL or BTH or D anymore than the other. Your guys Agenda is all the same... Total domination of Feluca on every level.. completely preventing players from doing a single champ *we did 3 after slaughtering bth last night*

Look, im sorry but thats just messed up.. and just because other shards do it, doesnt make it any more right. not everyone is a pvper.. so i guess some will never have the chance to spawn in thier UO life.

Unless... some guild out there.. had a different agenda.

LLC's Agenda is pretty simple.. no control of anything.. just help people go out and spawn.. sometimes we win, sometimes we loose. but We always show up to the fight, and alot of people who never saw a champ have at least done some now...

No.. i dont think FL or BTH or D is any worse than the other. Your all Equally trying to be Bully's on Origin, either to virtually get back at the kids that pushed you around in H.S. or because your the pushers. yeah yer all equally scumbags to Me.

And not specifically the players involved.. but the Guild Leaders specifically. Because ultimately its them that lead the charge. Ive met some pretty good guys in both guilds.. but it doesnt change the facts. someone has got to stand up for the little guy

As a special messege to FL: Listen, just because LLC flags on you before BTH, doesnt mean we dislike you any less... You guys seem more respectful at least but you guys are out of place. Your not Originals, you belong on Pac. BTH should be an "origin" problem not yours. And frankly I would like to see you out of here first. Go home. lol

BTW if anyone has any idea how crazy hack horse gets her char to move from a screen behind me, to right in front of me instantly on a dry run, please share her secrets. i would love toknow that trick.

G

HAAHAHA.... After slaughtering BTH?!?!? Look Croft we are usually laughing at killing each other just to get the chance to kill one of you first. We are literally calling dibs on LLC members like raw meat and then fighting over the kill. As of right now LLC brings nothing to the table, NOTHING! You cannot seriously consider your guild a player if all they do is house fight in Yew, with archers! No one takes them serious. Do you remember "D" guild? Well they tried this same tactic of avoiding us at all cost. Do yourself and your guild a big favor Allie FL. That is not PvP. That is being defeated. What fight have you ever seen or heard about that one side avoids the other side at a safe distance? You haven't nor has anyone else. The only player in LLC that seems to continuously come out to fight anyone no matter the odds is Lenwe. That kid has a lot of heart perhaps he is the one who should be leading you. You Croft don't kill anyone and if someone in BTH accidently trips on a stick and dies I’m sure you will be the first to run over to get a snap shot to try and take credit and scurry back into the house. It’s what people like you do to try and show their guildies that your making a difference but you, me and the rest of the shard know your not.
Also I noticed how you always seem to comment about my game speed and mistake my gender when your faster then I am and you’re the one who’s crying like a girl.

R

Return of Croft

check your meds for side effect, cause your imagining things sweetheart.

And btw, tell your guildies to stop sending me pictures of your guildmaster. My hard drive is only 250 gigs, and his forehead alone takes up more space than i can spare.

One thing i can say about LLC, is they may not be the best pvpers on Origin yet, but GOD DAMN WE ARE SEXY IRL!!!

After seeing that picture, I must say... there is nothing you or anyone in your guild can possibly do to darken our lives.

G

I have no idea what your talking about but I'm sure its got nothing to do with me. So try to stay on topic and if it’s a personal attack against anyone then it’s against the ROC which I think your comments are probably just that. So if I were you I’d try to avoid making it that personal. Or take it up with that individual using ICQ not Stratics.

R

Return of Croft

sorry if i hurt your wittle feeling ma'am. *hands miss horse a hanky*

G

LOL... Now is that really the best you have to throw at me? You just keep running and screaming for help that will never show. I kill you at will croft and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it except die tired.

R

Return of Croft

what can i say to BTH? yuou 90% trash, and 10% good people doing bad things.

LLC has had 5 Bth spies in the our guildin the last month, you have violated our Map servers and basically proven to us that your fear of failure is only exceeded by the size of yoru egos.

Here is the latest screenshot of BTH scum, doing what BTH does.. Karma is a mother (censored) so when bad stuff happens to you and you look up and ask why... well hey im all about karmic retribution

Eddie in the pic of the UOAM server is the name of Cam, an LLC member. House is owned by BTH scum, so either this guy Cam is a spy, or Yo-Momma is using his old relationship with Cam to get him in trouble. Either way Bth members in general are trash. led by a trash guildmaster. surrounded by trash emmasaries. The few decent folks that are in BTH are victims of the guild LOL

G

So what are you implying? That Cam cannot befriend any BTH or be around anyone that’s not LLC? If that’s the case then you would probably be removing a lot of people. Also FIVE spies? I think you over rate yourself and your guilds importance. Your ego is way out of control. If you want to consider yourself a threat to us then come out and fight. Calling on D/FL for support is just another form of an Alliance. Doesn't matter to us either way we consider you all enemy.

G

So Crazy Horse official mouth piece of BTH please explain to us how BTH lost yet another harrower to FL. You sir certainly have Origin on lockdown - oh and Fear thanks for giving us that house spot in Yew today - much appreciated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.