• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) The New Fluffi Babble Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wave 48? I made it to 48 once together with a lot of others ... but on my own 14 is the highest I ever lived through.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This weekend it will all be about fishing. I never expected to sell so many fish pies, so now I need more rare fishies .... maybe another bull fish? Looking around, it seems that I am about the only shop selling pies, so maybe I should raise my price a little *grins evilish*

W

willjam

lol petras known me for years before i went awol into WoW. She was one of the few there ready to help when i went through some very nasty stuff bout 10 years back ^_^

you dont forget good friends like that no matter how long ye been gone

W

Wikkr

Well with the help of Petra im back on my proper account. now to dig through my old removeable harddrives and find one of my old siggies ^_^

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG.....................We has a Wikkr !!

Welcome back buddy

W

Wikkr

cheers dude i was browsing the old photo albums and got a bit nostalgic ^_^

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'Ello all and Wikkrs!

Did I tell you that lately somebody is buying all my fish pies faster than I can de-bone all my old cod-stocks to fake new ones? Oops .. now my secret is out. I didn't say anything, it was ... errr ... HIM! That's my story and I'll stick with it!

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, Barian, while you are here: please refill your potion vendor. Those Void Pool hospitals are draining my stocks fast .... :beer:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'Ello all and Wikkrs!

Did I tell you that lately somebody is buying all my fish pies faster than I can de-bone all my old cod-stocks to fake new ones? Oops .. now my secret is out. I didn't say anything, it was ... errr ... HIM! That's my story and I'll stick with it!
John, I'll try to get with you in game. I have some fish steaks I can let you have and some potions left from when we used to sell them in fel.
I use the 'help' chat channel. I'll shout out in it.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, that's nice! I should be on from about 5pm to 6:30pm EST .. that's 4 to 5:30 BST I think .. I am normally listening in to the Help channel when on so that I can give totally misguided advice to people *g*

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Mutters about people who buy potions*

Checked it this morning it was full.......what you doin eatin em?

Don't suppose it occurs to return the empties either

:bdh:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you need a mail box, so they can put the empties in it. :D
[edit] I've got a spare if you need one

Last edited:

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Mutters about people who buy potions*

Checked it this morning it was full.......what you doin eatin em?

Don't suppose it occurs to return the empties either

:bdh:

Oh, last two times I checked it was empty and then I haven't been since. Sorry ... and yes, a mailbox for the empties would be good. I have plenty of them ..

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a box just inside the door for empties
Under the parrot

:twak:

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's that with Father Christmas? Is he back from his holidays in the Bahamas already? I didn't get a card this year ... :oops:

W

Wikkr

Please i may not be as bad as i was back then but im still as insane. Digging through all my old disks i KNOW ive got my siggies saved somewhere.

Once i got em hosted the world will be right once more

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You all remember what happens when an extended period of no-babble coincides with me being bored, don't you?

Ponies!

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too quiet in here, so I'm taking Rainbow Dash's advice

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're right, it's far too quiet in here. So I will give you friendly folks a challenge:

I have NO idea how to do this Cure-the-sick-gargoyle-thingie is working. I have all the ingredients, I know how to click on the thing and then the other thing and then it tells me that I suck noodles. Is there any strategy to this or just plain "dump-your-loot-here-and-we-will-destroy-it-for-you"?

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, isn't the cure thing over now?
I was about to post and say I don't know, because I actually don't, but I think my lack of knowledge is redeemed by the fact It mightn't make any difference.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
curing the gargoyles moves into the next stage after 12th, we have till Sunday to finish handing in cures.
What I do is put one of each into the flask and click the candle. Make a note of how many are right.
Add one cuticle sac, click the candle again. If the number goes down I've messed up one that was right, you now know the correct solution needs one cuticle sac.
If the number goes up, you have found the right answer for cuticle sacs, try adding one extra vanilla
If the number stays the same you know cuticle sacs isn't 1 and isn't 2, therefore it must need 3.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I thought something like that, but then I was afraid that when I fiddle around in this way it will all explode in my face before I can get it right ... and then the ingredients will be lost. So I gave up .. my brain is not wired for puzzles like this. But then, I have a bag full of ingredients, I can just as well us it *Grins*

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew it was a Sunday.

Consolation prize!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All done writing up the publish stuff - barring edits for stuff not yet discovered. Those stewards are going to be nice for player events, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.