• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) The New Fluffi Babble Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning all and Nexuses!

As you might be able to tell from my greeting, I started hunting for the Nexus thingie. That's fun! I got 13 punch cards last night before dinner, and might be able to get the rest tonight. The Nexus is big and ugly, doesn't do anything and is generally just in the way, but hey, the devs made the effort to come up with this and who am I not to want one?

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning all and ... again ... Nexuses!

New week, new babble.

I finally managed to get one of those Nexus thingies. But actually, I don't really have anywhere to put it. It sure is big and ugly! But fortunately it gets delivered in the form of a handy voucher, so it lives in one of my many chests for now.

What's new with you people out there? I heard Petra played some social selection earlier and it didn't go down well? Bloody cry-babies .... :rolleyes:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was hauled out of bed at an unreasonable hour this morning, on the premise we were headed into town. Then Himself changed his mind, so we're going tomorrow instead. Meh. So I sat and finished a jewellery set instead. Now I don't know what to do; I'd planned to be home tomorrow, not today, and I'm all grumpy cos I had to get up early!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petra screwed up setting the permissions of a private forum and accidentally locked out anyone not logged in. Fixed it now.

You be careful with that Nexus thing, folks are reporting they spawn minions round your house! Keeping it as a deed in a box sounds like the safest idea.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was hauled out of bed at an unreasonable hour this morning, on the premise we were headed into town. Then Himself changed his mind, so we're going tomorrow instead. Meh. So I sat and finished a jewellery set instead. Now I don't know what to do; I'd planned to be home tomorrow, not today, and I'm all grumpy cos I had to get up early!
Oh, don't I know the feeling ....

Petra screwed up setting the permissions of a private forum and accidentally locked out anyone not logged in. Fixed it now.

You be careful with that Nexus thing, folks are reporting they spawn minions round your house! Keeping it as a deed in a box sounds like the safest idea.

IT DOES?! Phew, for once my untidyness and general waste of space does not seem so embarrassing after all! Thanks for the tip.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning all and absentees!

I was wondering, shouldn't this be the John Babble Thread? No Fluffi around, no nobody ... *feels all alone*

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sort of here! Popping in and out in between various tasks. Seems my new designs are popular, which is nice, I've got to go and pick up the tweed for the choir uniforms today, and then it's the sponsored head shave this afternoon. After that, I've actually got a few days where I don't need to be anywhere so can be doing things here instead!

I

imported_Dain

What is this place. Is it Sparta?

Where is Lebaiton?

I found my old stratics account, I am imported!

/does a happy dance.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the place where babblers roam free .. and the occasional buffalo. We welcome all sorts of accounts, even the imported ones. So: Welcome!

C

Calador/Dain

Don't worry about the imported account my friend, it was from a time long ago when I posted stories here.

I have this one now and while I did venture into this place in the past, I never had the nack for it Wikkr and Kas displayed.

May I offer you a 'pie for a pund' anyway?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wikkr is long gone and missed, but Kas still ventures in once in a while.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Errrrr..... Mods.....

My sig seems to have been eaten.

How do I reload it?

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all and snoopers!

What?! I am gone for a long weekend and nothing happened in the babble thread? I am mildly shocked!

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I's here too !!

Just admiring my new TV...........................:cool:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I's here three - in between hustings and pendants and ferry trips (the bloody Norwegian Navy had their guns lined up on us, the cheeky devils!) and showing my adopted daughter around the island!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish I'd had a dull moment the last few weeks. Adopted daughter has been here the last week, so been doing the tourist thing with her (we thought she was going to get blown away Weds, it was so windy on the beach!) and it's the duck race today; all go!

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, duck racing! The glamour! I hope the ducks ae also not blown away. Here in Devon our eyes are raised no higher than sheep racing

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, after a very blustery, blowy week, yesterday was absolutely gorgeous; no more than a wee breeze, with glorious sunshine. It's the same today, although I can't take advantage of it and hang the washing out, it being Sunday and all!

Sheep racing sounds ... fun. Ours are pretty fast on their feet, although a wee bit daft, as all sheep are, when it comes to things like dropping off cliffs or standing in the middle of the road feeding a lamb. The sheep get shooed out the way; if a highland cow decides to stand in the road and feed a calf, it gets left where it is til it's done. No one wants to mess with the pointy bits!

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning all and sheep-shooers!

After a long weekend of blissful nothingness back at work. Bah! My only hope for light entertainment lies here.

Last night I tried this sifting-through-the-desert-stuff. After several untimely deaths at the hand of several undesired paragons I finally got ONE piece of something old. Now what?

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning all and lunchers!

Petra, I hope you enjoyed your lunch :)

My lunch time today consist of seeing an orthopedist, hoping that she will be able to tell me why that inflammation in my shoulder won't go away for 3 years now. It's probably that relentless mouse-clicking when mining ... *Grins*

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What else is new?
I have just woken-up after three days of almost constant sleep.

Out of the 60 hours of the Guild Wars 2 beta last weekend, I played for over 47 hours.

Since then, my old and raddled body has been punishing me for my stupidity: I REALLY am too old for this.

Only a few weeks until the next 60-hour.... I hope I recover completely by then, so I can start all over.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hides behind Barian*

Don't let John get warm and feel me; I wouldn't like it, (and it probably wouldn't be that satisfying for John.) :oops:

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oi, you got the wrong idea here, Fluffis with axes scare me! How do I ever get out of this again ... ?

Anyway, morning all and axe-swingers!

I hope the weekend treated everybody well and the new week is full of hopes and promises. Sheesh, no more listening to Pentangle for me ....

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning all and hollow-echoes!

What is it with these forums lately? The first 6 topics are all last-replied to by me? Some on Friday? Has the World come to an end and nobody cared to tell me? *sobs*

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still here. And still busy! Made soap yesterday and the day before, and, in between stirring, excavated the deepest, darkest depths of a large cupboard that needed cleaning out - and survived!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry, things get a bit hectic sometimes. I had a nice lunch and came home with 2 new tops and a bird feeder. Filled the feeder with sunflower hearts and was rewarded with 2 new visitors to our 'cafe'. A pair of goldfinches. The chaffinch is using it too, and he's been bringing a lady friend lately.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had nothing to say in here, which is just odd.
Not only do I have something to say about everything, but this is also a place where you don't need to have something to say to say something.
But, now I have.
Glorious!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, Petra's Love Bird Cafe .. now that's romantic! :heart:

I guess your cupboard didn't get the new dungeon spawn yet. Good that you got this done before the next kitchen patch! :bdh:

Lol, nope. And if it did, I have The Boglins to send in there. Heaven help new spawns in that case, they'll need it!

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're still waiting from windows from Poland. I think the builder who should be bringing them has a pack llama pulling his van.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Llamas are evil, everybody knows that, so I am not surprised you're still waiting .. evil, I say!!

Good morning all and waiters!

Now that we all know that Germans can't even get a new Airport finished in time (the shame, the shame!), what else is new on the Interweb or in RL (totally over-rated if you ask me) ... ?

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And we have windows after many days, but the llama seems to have died.
If only it were as simple as entering the customisation menu!

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're still waiting from windows from Poland. I think the builder who should be bringing them has a pack llama pulling his van.

If only you could persuade the Europans to pay my subscription fee for me; I would immediately summon a Mystic Llama Herder to sort out you window delivey problems.

The delay is all your fault.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all and window-owners!

9 days without babbling and the World does still exist, so I guess all this 2012-everything-will-go is just a hoax (I know it's in December, but if I wait until then with my babble this thread might be on page 2, and we don't want that, don't we?!)

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not me ... why isn't it in September? I am in Warwick in September and that's just around the corner ... bad planning on their side!

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know what this thread needs?
If you said "busting ghosts" tragically, you're wrong.

Kittens on slides.

Status
Not open for further replies.