• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) The New Fluffi Babble Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you think that I am only writing all these rubbish posts to get my post-count up to 750: you are absolutely right!

:lick:

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[ center] *all the rest* [ /center] <----- without the spaces in the brackets

If I remember correctly

If I don't I'm sure Petra will be along shortly

Or one of her apprentices.......................;)

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, the center thingie didn't work for me, but there is an align function like in the text enter bit (points at it) and that actually did the trick.
Yay!​
:danceb:

K

Kayne

Decides to make an appearance in the babble thread to say hello to his Europan friends

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot, no post since Saturday?! Well then ....

Did I tell yer lot that I will get a new mobile phone one of the next days ... woohoo!!! 21st century? Count me in!!

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just found out that there is a 4 CD box-set of Pentangle with a lot of live material on it ... MUST HAVE NOW!! Where is that A...on website?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear gods, now look what you did; Cirno is posting ponies!

*hides*

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're up early.............;)

And a good afternoon from snowy Sheffield...............:sad3:

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha, I was already at the office ... and I was late! Home now, waiting for my new mobile .... *taps fingers on desk*

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Snowy sounds nice ... here it's really, really grey, rainy and all-together miserable today .... brrrr

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read a thread on reforging earlier on the Craftsmen Forum. It made my head spin and got me completely confused. It sounded intrigueing, but I didn't understand at all how it works. Guess I have to take a look into this.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The weather's throwing a bit too much of a tantrum here for something as delicate as snow.
And I don't think I have a pony video for this weather :(

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*blinks*

Good morning all and fellow "Lore Keepers"

One step closer to Grand Poobah. Now, what should I write in the next 249 posts?

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a bad idea. I could become the next Charles Dickens ... or I just copy and paste all the Imanewbie stories. But then that would be theft and we don't do that, don't we?! That reminds me, I really should read the Imanewbies again. Such timeless classics!!

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even better: I could ask all the questions I have about re-forging. One by one .. that should get me to Grand Poobah and beyond!

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wouldn't it be more satisfying to get it through honest-to-goodness babble? ;)

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*babbles*: Good morning all and ex-easter-bunnies!

Now that was some weird easter weather: sunshine, clouds, freezing winds, more sunshine, snow!, sunshine, hail, lots of clouds, sunshine, ....

Thank Blackthorn that's over now *sighs*

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did I ever tell you folks that I LOVE my stealth fisherman? Doom and Twisted Weald are my favourite places to spend a relaxing afternoon fishing. I didn't crack the Labyrinth or this Crystal Place, yet. That Rend creature is getting on my nerves. But I would love to catch a few Bull Fishes ....

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No babble since Tuesday? I have to do something about that ... wait ... just a second ... *moves things around* ... there: done!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't gone after bull fish except on test center. When I did it there I herded the reptalons deeper into the town first so that I only had Rend to dodge and managed to fish from the furthest side of the water.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe if I accidentally make them follow me to the entrance, get out and back in stealthing past them and leaving them behind ... no, wait! That would be mean *thinks* harharhar!!

Status
Not open for further replies.