• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The 'It can't be autumn 'cos we didn't have summer yet' Babble Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sneaks in to post on page 1 of the new babble*

*sneaks out again*

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*checks "humane" bunny traps*

I should have know better than to trust ACME traps, they never work.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure they work on Humane bunnies Nilrem, that one isn't :D

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Oh! It's like that is it?

Whilst I didn't expect red carpets and marching bands to celebrate my first post in the new babble, I was unprepared for Nilremic and Fydey backstabbing.
:grrr:

I'm going back to Stratics OT. At least there, nobody pretends to like me, just as a ruse to get in a cheap-shot. Bleh.

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's not what I meant...;)

Oh! It's like that is it?

Whilst I didn't expect red carpets and marching bands to celebrate my first post in the new babble, I was unprepared for Nilremic and Fydey backstabbing.
:grrr:

I'm going back to Stratics OT. At least there, nobody pretends to like me, just as a ruse to get in a cheap-shot. Bleh.
Hey, I was using a humane trap to avoid the blood, mess and pain in the neck cleaning up from using a back stabbing bunny trap:p

K

Kiminality

I was training magery, and then I got "connection lost", and the login server's down :(
There may be tears...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
g'morning peoples.

Wonder if there'll be any news today on the publish.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning all and yonder!

Well, I've collected somewhat more than 800k spring cleaning points so far and simply can not make up my mind about what to get for it. Any ideas? Please discuss ... *g*

C

Coppelia

Hello there!

Summer was great but on the 1st of September the weather was so bad it was like an announcement of what is September. Go back to work/school/whatever!
:sad4:

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still a bit of migraine going on... Bearable, though...

What's less bearable is trying to train Spirit Speak...
70.7, now...
I would very much like to swear...
See you on the Spirit Speak. Raise with Stealing!

I bet you can`t top that one.

Hello babblers. And for those complaining about the summer-weather, just be glad you avoided the heatwave. I don`t have bloodcells for that kind of heat.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning all and yonder!

Well, I've collected somewhat more than 800k spring cleaning points so far and simply can not make up my mind about what to get for it. Any ideas? Please discuss ... *g*
I had the same problem, with lesser points. Eventually I went for deco things, except the luck bracelet and ring. Found the earrings to be a nice addition btw, and they cost few points.

T

TerryFyde

*pokes head round door*

Hello to the "old timers" that might remember me, and hello to all those that have never heard of me.

*slips quietly away into the murky darkness*

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm disapointed, he made an appearence but didn't manage to drop any puns into his post ;)

Morning Terry, morning everyone :)

T

TerryFyde

PUNS !

You don't want any of Petra's let me tell you......... you would get food poisoning, her buns are famous for it.

Morning Nilrem

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pfffffffffft..............we know you like Petra's buns......

Sorcerer's Suit RoXXoRs btw

:D

T

TerryFyde

Damn! ... you are quiet ........ way back when it was a "full time job" reading the babble cus you never shut up....... you must all be getting old :( ........ unlike me :)

F

feath

i love your icon, Nilrem. I always stop and look at it, no matter what thread i find it in.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't Babble alone......s'not allowed....

...and 3 posts in 5 years hardly makes you hard core.......

:flame:

S

Scrumpy Jack

Ello you lot!

I see yer got yerself a new babble thread. Nice, I wish I could afford such luxury ...

Anyway, are those caravans still going on? I haven't seen one for ages and I prepared a brand new song (a quite sad one for a change as it is all about me loosing Typhoid Mary) which I wanted to premiere at the next available caravan. Yer know, for encouraging yer and such.

So, what's the deal with them then, huh?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
g'morning, I'se baking bread!

or to be more accurate, atm the computer's baking bread, it's proving on a rack on top of the second monitor. Only bread mix stuff though, I didn't start with basic ingredients.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*drools*

mmmmmm.........fresh baked bread........

Hope you made Terry some buns !!

:lick:

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You've got more energy than me today, i'm just loafing around.

Afternoon all :)

Feath, that's about what he's doing as well;)

T

TerryFyde

I really hope that they have not "moved" Saint Swithens day to September 5th, or we really are in trouble :(

K

Kith Kanan

I'm borred and I cant login... this is getting old.. and I'm getting grumpy !!!

U

ultima online

bwhaaaaaaaa waiting for a GM to show up to redeed some deco items for me, hope they dont break them like they did with someone elses curtains...

oh and MORNINGS! giev me purplz pls kthnx!

U

ultima online

mmmm *yawns* so its been an hour and ive gone from 17th in the queue to 12th *cries* i wanna deco my new houseeeeeee!

U

ultima online

*humpf* 6 hours been waiting now, queues stuck at 9, bring back the GMs of 2 years ago! last time i had to call one they turned up in less than 10mins

S

Seasseragh

Be glad they take their time, if they hurry, the following happens:

One door at the Trinsic Bakery went ajar, dropped a bit and didn´t move right. I posted on that and guess what they did? Removed the doors altogether!

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be glad they take their time, if they hurry, the following happens:

One door at the Trinsic Bakery went ajar, dropped a bit and didn´t move right. I posted on that and guess what they did? Removed the doors altogether!

Rofl

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lo all, had a busy day stocking vendors, all except for Shady. Not stocking him till the spring cleaning finishes.

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning all.

Been reasonably busy sleeping, painting models, and cursing GOA today - it doth not bode well for the EU Warhammer online that Goa couldn't forsee problems with their login/registration servers on the preview weekend, when they didn't allow people to register codes etc until about 5 hours before the open beta went live.
Especially as their site hasn't exactly been speedy anyway for the past few months, and it's never managed to keep people logged in/remembered :p

*mutters about it almost being as bad as the opening of Luna and Umbra*

K

Kiminality

Good lord, so it is!

*Hasn't been playing Spore, honest*

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morrow and all the rest!

Sunny and pleasantly fresh in Berlin ... autumn has definetely arrived. Why is nobody ever listening to the babble-threads title?

K

Kiminality

Pfft!
It's raining here in the UK... Typical Summer weather...

K

Kiminality

It's been raining here for about 2 weeks :(

Ok, I admit, I made that up.
But I don't think I'm all that far off >.<

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Afternnon all

It's been rather, erm damp here today (hasn't stopped raining almost all day), the mutt is not amused (although he is very amusing, watching him run out, get about 6 foot down the path and realise he's getting wet, rapidly turn around and come back in).

Status
Not open for further replies.