• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The 'Is There Any Sanity In The Babble Thread? Discuss:' Babble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My last post was the 150th of this thread. Is that worth celebrating?

Ah, what the heck

:danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :beer:

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning everyone and everyonettes!

Broccoli is very healthy, I've been told. So there is nothing wrong with having lots of it :scholar:

I will get started copying the books, but it might take me a few days ... it's a LOT of runes to be made :sad3:

C

Chiera

morning all...

broccoli may be healthy and might let you get 200 years old... for breakfast I stick with a cup of coffee for now... marmalade anyone ?

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mmm... marmelade on wholemeal toast, and a big cup of hot tea... Thanks Chiera!

K

Kiminality

Tea??
Why not Le Café?

On the second... Such escalation (up to the return to the office) is something I'm familiar with...

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coffee is too stimulating. My brain has to be wooed awake gently in the morning.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning everyone and everyonettes!

Broccoli is very healthy, I've been told. So there is nothing wrong with having lots of it :scholar:

I will get started copying the books, but it might take me a few days ... it's a LOT of runes to be made :sad3:
It sure is a lot of runes! But there is quite many gold coins to be collected as well *Nods*
What did you decide on both fell and tram or just the tram once?

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uh oh...............Ninja Bunny..........................:spider:

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning once and all!

I can make both Fell and Tram ... I will start tonight and see how far I will come. Should be finished by the end of the week though ...

K

Kiminality

I find this topic of conversation to be distasteful...
Vile... Milk curdling... Stuff..!

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning folks! Baught some "luxuary coffe", something that you just put in hot water and *boom* its coffee. Doesnt sound that good though.. *scratches head*

Sounds good John II, just PM me or reply here when your ready. *Smiles*

Off to get some reall coffee..

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tea!
And toast with garlic hummus!
(for lunch, not breakfast)
(breakfast was porridge)

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Call me the ... errr .. human (?) copy machine. Trammel is done and the first two of 12 books for Fel are finished too. Getting a bit dizzy from all the recalling here ... *grins*

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning Mr Dizzy, and other babblers too!
Very nice porridge this morning, and a little cat to oversee my typing.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Porridge wars startin again I see

*digs trench and prepares for a long seige*

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, and I had some cake for breakfast too (courtesy of a colleague) .. but a salami sandwich as well. That's what I call a varied diet ...

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll do anything to porridge as long as I don't have to eat it

:gun:

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You'd prefer porridge to this ?!?

Far too healthy for my taste.

Breakfast should consist of either:

1) A strong cup of unsweetened tea and a couple of ciggies.

or

2) Most of the stuff in your picture (excluding the pancakes and ??icecream??), but cooked in so much oil that if you tilt the plate slightly, all the foodstuffs slide about in an elegant manner.

Trying to re-create Torvill and Deans' Bolero routine on your plate, with a skiddy egg and a fried mushroom is one of the unsung delights of a cafe breakfast.

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're starting to make me feel hungry now Fluffi, although I am also being tempted by the thought of some readybrek when i get up (possibly with golden syrup as the sweatener).

Anyway, before i go to kick the mutt off my bed, i'll leave you with some court news I heard earlier.

Ten words, two commas, an exclamation mark and a full stop all appeared in court yesterday.

They are due to be sentenced next week...

Good night all :)

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Readybrek = trainer porridge.
I used to have that at uni, made with water boiled in a kettle, added to 5 pints powder.
But running about is better for making you sweat than golden syrup.

Actually, if your porridge goes wrong, you can play Fluff's ballet games with it...

A second thought.
One of my chars just got rid of a pink rabbit from last year, by passing it to an unwary witch. She still has a squirrel and a pink rabbit.
Another seems to have two ferrets in the stables
A third seems to be fondly clutching an imprisoned albino squirrel.
I hate to think what secrets lurk in other pockets.

Did I go mad last year? Why else am I infested with cute but useless pets?

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... cute but useless ...

Always cute, but not necessarily useless:

Basil, the giant rat...
RoXXoR EwE, the combat sheep...
and the undoubted master - Opfasta.

Is Europa ready for another silly pet event - possibly only cute rabbits this time?

(I have a question... does Chiv healing work on pets? I currently have a rabbit being looked after by a rather naughty fencer, as it's the only way to get around the stable limits. If obso vulni works on pets, I'll x-fer the wabbit to the fisher-pixie and start to train him prior to charging off to a a death in Doom that will be worthy of a page in the annals.)

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello here and yonder!

I finally finished copying the t-hunter library for both Fel and Tram ... soooo ... get into contact who wants one *g*

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great to hear John! :)

Do you use MSN or do you only use ICQ? MSN would be easier for me but if you dont have it i could try to find my old icq number. Wont be able to play today but maybe tomorrow or thursday.
Ill get in conntact with ya.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use both ... even though I have been accused of not turning either one on *g*

ICQ is 83077062 MSN is [email protected]. Send me a message and we'll arrange something for one of the next days ...

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning!

I will be online later tonight, ill add you to MSN asap mate.

K

Kiminality

Near miss with a bit of "no internet"...
Of course, the internet fixyman shows up, and it's working again, like it hadn't been for about 8 hours before...

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morrow Babblers....................:D

Even the porridge-eaters...............:spider:

Status
Not open for further replies.