• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The 'Is There Any Sanity In The Babble Thread? Discuss:' Babble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As long as the Lapin habits don't get too close to the Vulpine ones it shouldn't be too much of a problem I'd imagine ;)
Although looking at our Lapin friend's signature I suspect he's a bit Vulpine, or possibly even Lupine in his habits already.

And with that i think i'd better get off to bed, somehow it's suddenly nearly 5am.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll have whatever Nilrem had

Make mine a double.......................:D

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As long as the Lapin habits don't get too close to the Vulpine ones it shouldn't be too much of a problem I'd imagine ;)
Although looking at our Lapin friend's signature I suspect he's a bit Vulpine, or possibly even Lupine in his habits already.

And with that i think i'd better get off to bed, somehow it's suddenly nearly 5am.

I iz not gud at reeding and ritin.

Yu fink eye iz a Vulcan from Lapland?

Sort of Mr Spøck ??

Yu iz foo.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just sod-off back to the beach, and stop posting here.

** No implications of jealousy can be assumed from this post **

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooooooh ... I am the first one in the new week. I don't think this ever happened before .... oooooooh

:D

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just sod-off back to the beach, and stop posting here.

** No implications of jealousy can be assumed from this post **
That would be Exmouth now, and it's cold there!
The bottled sunshine has had to travel back to Devon.

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See, it's the hair. The server suddenly developed taste.

Will that do as a random insult?

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Phew ... just lucky I didn't have time last night to even try logging on. Not that there is anything wrong with my hair ...

*pulls Hat of Magi firmly down*

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:love:Good morning all and everyone!:love:

I thought I just spread some love to all the babblers, babblerettes and quiet peekers on such a wet and grey day.

:hug:

K

Kiminality

Fifth Element...
Awesome fashion sense, and bright orange hair.
Hmm... Change "awesome" for "terrible", and orange for red, and you've got Kas...
;)

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning Babblers! Hows everyone?

Im looking for a nice and sorted rune library, anyone know where i can find one?

K

Kiminality

Zento, Makoto-jima.
Ferrut has a rune library on the... North-east corner of the surrounding road... ?

Honestly, that's where I'd look for it, but I'm probably a bit off...
I guess I'd either find it there, or look for the post about it in these forums.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks a lot i will have to ceck that one out.
Ive been trying to buy a TreasureHunt runebook collection since i lost my own in a idoc a year ago but no one is selling. So i guess i have to make copys from a rune library >.<

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uly has a nice rune library, too, upstairs at his shop on the Skara mainland.

You have to be more than polite to callouses, especially on the feet, otherwise they turn round and bite.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, I just realised that my earlier post was the 400th one (not included are all those hundreds of posts from before Stratics crashed). Since nobody else noticed it and I don't expect flowers, I'll reward me with this:

:danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb:

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.... ah well, there can't possibly be too much dancing broccoli in the World, so here we go

:danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb:

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i know of the RAA Rune Library but its kinde frustrating to need to run up the stairs after each rune is marked :S

Anyone wanna copy theese books for me?´5 mill for a TreasureHunt rune book collection :D:D

Congrats to the posts John II SRC !

C

Chiera

*yawns* ... good morning all

*looks irritated* errm... me.. the first ?!??!?

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i know of the RAA Rune Library but its kinde frustrating to need to run up the stairs after each rune is marked :S

Anyone wanna copy theese books for me?´5 mill for a TreasureHunt rune book collection :D:D
Hehe, for 5 mill I'll copy you anything. You want just the Trammel or the Fellucca spots as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.