• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "Baby it's cold outside, lets stay indoors and babble" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

my lot got 3 horses, 2 bears, 2 dwagons and a mongbat, all normal except a bluey coloured dragon. love the snuggly thing, tho would have been better if it'd turned you visibly fluffy

my trainee swords has been giving the ish harpies a right kicking, getting phenomenal gains and lots of the chocolate ingredients, so when we've cleaned out the barn, the goats and the ducks, am going to sit down and have a go at this chocolate thing

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another bright but cold day

Topic of the week.........fluffy animals................

K

Kayne

Barian doesnt like the stuffy dwagons

I got a horse, 3 mongbats, a dwagon, and a bear

Hey all btw

I

imported_Seasseragh

Blue dwagon, pink pony, plain dwagon and 3 plain horsies

G´Day babbledom!

G

i think your twiggly legs are cute!!!

(please dont burn purple stuffy
)

G

<blockquote><hr>

i think your twiggly legs are cute!!!

[/ QUOTE ]They're not twiggly!!!!

G

I. Am. About. To. Explode.

About an hour ago, I was woken up by our neighbour's burglar alarm, after a mighty 4 hours of sleep, or something.
It's still going off!

I

imported_Seasseragh

Worth every penny, it seems. Both of them.
Wonder if all the burglars in the neighbourhood have been alarmed now...

and: awww... poor Kimi *hands over some cotton to stuff ears*

G

<blockquote><hr>

I. Am. About. To. Explode.

About an hour ago, I was woken up by our neighbour's burglar alarm, after a mighty 4 hours of sleep, or something.
It's still going off!

[/ QUOTE ]

poor you - the one thing i don't miss about city life. no point in burglar alarms here, no one bothers to lock the doors anyway. should have seen the drop in our insurance when we moved! phone 999 and tell em that if they don't switch the blasted thing off, you'll take half a brick to it. worked when i did it

G

It's... Still... Going...

She's at work, so there's no way she can turn it off until she gets home.

I did manage to sleep, though.
I spent 40 minutes cherry picking music tracks, and fell asleep with an inconsistent assortment of music being blasted into my ear.
Worked a charm, save for Musou Uta waking me up every time it played...

I

imported_Wishbone

Evening gang, back after short hissy fit by Stratics which would allow me into my account page but logged me out if I went anywhere else on the site

G

<blockquote><hr>

It's... Still... Going...

She's at work, so there's no way she can turn it off until she gets home.

I did manage to sleep, though.
I spent 40 minutes cherry picking music tracks, and fell asleep with an inconsistent assortment of music being blasted into my ear.
Worked a charm, save for Musou Uta waking me up every time it played...

[/ QUOTE ]

ear plugs hun. you can get em in most chemists these days. and i think a polite word with the neighbour may also be an idea

did you know that if you ring the police, they can get her number and call her, making her come back and switch alarm off? if it's a regular occurrance, they can make her leave it switched off until she gets it fixed.

G

First time it's happened.
I'm not the sort to make waves, since that usually requires effort, and puts me on peoples' RADAR.

Ultimately, I got to sleep to music, which is something I always used to enjoy. So, it wasn't all bad.
Having weird lyrics stuck in my head? Not so good...
<center>What can I say?
Little one
It was fun
Just to know you
You gave your best, and all the rest
</center>

G

morning all - our beautiful weather has finally broken and it's raining here today. all over my freshly cleaned windows too
oh well, at least it's not windy, so they should stay clean a bit longer. off out to do the weekly shop today, so i won't be able to log in til later. 60mile round trip, but it's a beautiful drive over the moor

G

<blockquote><hr>

Morning babbledom, freezing fog here

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we had some of that down here yesterday/this morning, fortunately not as bad as it was last Wednesday (when I could barely see 100 yards to the end of the street).

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Morning babbledom, freezing fog here

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we had some of that down here yesterday/this morning, fortunately not as bad as it was last Wednesday (when I could barely see 100 yards to the end of the street).

[/ QUOTE ]

fog hear is weird, we have 2 kinds. ordinary fog, and 'har' which is sea fog. freaks me out cos you can watch it blowing around, but no matter how strong the wind, it still hangs around!

ps - i love your sig, and totally agree!

H

Hattori Goeman

yeah the fog up my end (north east backwater town but i assure you i'm civilised ^^) is absoletly awful and in the early morning of tuesday a gritter crashed through a bridge wall! thankfully whenever i'm travelling the fog is bareable

G

Freezing fog, Monday night...

Some poor lass had to nip the bin bags out to the end of the drive in her PJs &gt;.&lt;

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Evening babbledom!! Got quite a lot done today, happy!!

But... tomorrow have to go jobhunting, bleh!

G

<blockquote><hr>

welcome to teh babble forum!!

and kimi, are they kitsune pjs?

[/ QUOTE ]No... they weren't even my Hello Kitty ones

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

welcome to teh babble forum!!

and kimi, are they kitsune pjs?

[/ QUOTE ]No... they weren't even my Hello Kitty ones

[/ QUOTE ]

Ye Gods!

People appearing in public NOT wearing Hello Kitty pjs! What's the world coming to?

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*follows link and reads...*

Players will be able to roam the streets of... London... and many other locations... and live their own adventures through an enchanting storyline.

YAY!!!!!!!!

A chance to put my hard-earned knowledge to good use.

Stuff like:

If Kitty goes into this bar, Kitty will get her face kicked-in for being the wrong race / colour / species.

If Kitty walks down this street, she will be stabbed - 'cos they just don't like Kitties in that manor.

If Kitty goes here after dark, she will be accosted by other extraordinary Kitties who wish to do unnatural things to her (for financial recompense.)

The "Hello Kitty PvP Guide To Surviving In London" will be available as soon as I can get an EBay account set up.

G

Link bookmarked. BF looked very worried when I checked it out. He knows what´s to come...

... and yes, I have Hello Kitty pj´s (and also panties, and T-shirt
)

G

hello all

currently debating whether to kick up a fuss and make something public that I possibly shouldn't
but I'm annoyed!!

My account at a certain uo site is 'suspended'. I have no idea why, I didn't know till I tried to log in to it.

I sent an email to the main admin, it came back 'delivery delayed', I sent a pm on here, since he has an account, it's unread. I've sent 2 icq messages, where he shows as 'online' - not 'away', not 'n/a' and not 'dnd'. No replies.

I can think of absolutely no reason why I should be 'suspended' at any site and I want an explanation!!

G

I absolutely have to laugh at the title my Xorartep has right now.

I've been swapping her necro for magery, also I unlocked her karma and went hunting, with the intention of gaining sacrifice so that she could go after the doom stealables in the room of the dead. Her paper doll now says:
The Honest Xorartep, grandmaster rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.