• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tameable Bane Dragons

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Not to be boastful or anything, but I've already got two very nice ones on Cats. :D Now I just need to find the Ophid camp so I can get myself some stew!

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

The stew apparently comes from the Bane camp, so ya need to kill Ophidians and leave the Bane alone, the Bane base is... if you go to where the Desert champ spawn would be and go North of that to the clear path that goes all the way East to the water, as if you were heading the long way around into the back of Fire. Its down that stretch.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks LG for the good info in this thread. I found the camp, for anyone that wants to know the coords are roughly 24°52' N 17°17' W in the desert north of Papua (coords courtesy of UO Guide).

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Real shame they never announce when they are going to do a Pub but I just got my first on Production, 632 hp 532 str, not that bad but only 60 physical :/

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Vlad was first on Atlantic. I nabbed the next one. Then, someone named Thorodon decided that it would be fun to tame one and remain hidden in the Abyss in order to prevent additional bane dragons from spawning. He was still hidden there when I logged off at least an hour later. :cursing:

T

Twooflower

Killed a good number of Bane Dragons on Origin and collected some data about the maximum resists and stats.

These are the highest stats I've seen or what I assume the max to be based on the ones that I saw:

HP 650
Str 550
Dex 125 (Might not even be that high freshly tamed)
Int 150 (Saw one at 152 but it might have blessed itself before I lored it)

Resists
Physical 70
Fire 50
Cold 45
Poison 60
Energy 40 (minimum of 20)

Skills
110 tactics
All other skills were below GM

Hope that helps everyone when they're looking for one to keep. If someone finds any information contrary to mine then please correct me.
Tamed one this morning with 633 HP, 534 Str, 152 Int (not blessed :) )
Resists are 68/50/37/50/37

... seems to be worth keeping this nice little beast :thumbup1:

S

shulginist

Vlad was first on Atlantic. I nabbed the next one. Then, someone named Thorodon decided that it would be fun to tame one and remain hidden in the Abyss in order to prevent additional bane dragons from spawning. He was still hidden there when I logged off at least an hour later. :cursing:
Ya I helped with the first few then a lot of people came and started either killing them or started taming so I just gave up for a while. I will head back sometime later tonight when it dies down there.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
That's right. You were one of the first who arrived. Hope I can help you get one later.

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Killed a good number of Bane Dragons on Origin and collected some data about the maximum resists and stats.

These are the highest stats I've seen or what I assume the max to be based on the ones that I saw:

HP 650
Str 550

Resists
Physical 70
Fire 50
Cold 45
Poison 60

Skills
110 tactics

Hope that helps everyone when they're looking for one to keep. If someone finds any information contrary to mine then please correct me.
Yeah I just grabbed a 152 INT one, so the 152 is possible.

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Max HP/STR/Resists seem to be 650HP 550STR 70-50-50-60-40.. Dunno about int/dex.

That being said I've managed to tame pretty nice bane's.

HP 639/650 | 642/650 | 647/650
STR 531/550 | 524/550 | 520/550
Phys 68/70 | 64/70 | 66/70
Fire 49/50 | 41/50 | 45/50
Cold 43/50 | 44/50 | 43/50
Poison 55/60 | 54/60 | 56/60
Energy 38/40 | 36/40 | 36/40

EDIT: One had 135 int and based on someone taming 152 int bane I think their int can be 150-160 max.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tamed one yesterday on Europa, with a little help from the people nearby, but alas he's turned out to be a considerable runt compared to the rest of yours!

Hits - 563
Strength - 538
Dexterity - 116
Intelligence - 122
Physical - 63
Fire - 41
Cold - 39
Poison - 52
Energy - 38

J

[JD]

HP 650
Str 550

Resists
Physical 70
Fire 50
Cold 45
Poison 60

Skills
110 tactics
hmmmmm i lored one yesterday with 660 hp at birth... its possible it could have ninja-blessed itself but i doubt it. idiot griefers were there killing them so it died too fast to have had a chance to bless itself.

has anyone else seen one with over 650 hp, unblessed?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol, mines not terrible, but then i realized, it has 21 energy resist lol

J

[JD]

the energy will be between like 20-40ish.. its just their achilles heel. with a dragon slayer book and low energy they die in 3-4 ebolts

G

Gal

Im pretty sure that I spoted one not blessed with 555 str. Also I think their max Int is 160 and not 150

Y

Yen Sid

I already posted this but I guess people don't read all posts in a thread. 555 STR, 163 INT. On Origin, I saw both of these figures (on different Banes), they did not bless themselves, there was nobody else around for them to aggro on to make themselves bless. I lore them invis'd when they spawn. :gun: lol.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Has anyone determined whether you need to wait a week between stew feedings to get the dragons to bond as per normal food, or can you just feed them twice and they will bond?

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone determined whether you need to wait a week between stew feedings to get the dragons to bond as per normal food, or can you just feed them twice and they will bond?
On Test, Thunderz used the Bonding gate and two stew. Not sure if it is just two stew, but since every creature other than trapped from crystal creatures bond within one week I would assume there is no shortcut. However, I guess it's just a matter of 20 extra crystalline blackrock, eh? :p

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
On Test, Thunderz used the Bonding gate and two stew. Not sure if it is just two stew, but since every creature other than trapped from crystal creatures bond within one week I would assume there is no shortcut. However, I guess it's just a matter of 20 extra crystalline blackrock, eh? :p
I'm not likely to risk it... :)

S

Salya Sin

SO do we have ANY idea what the max is on these things yet? 555 st. is what in HP? The last I heard the max hp was 650... my latest one is as follows

HP- 650
stam- 122
Mana- 116
st- 531
dex- 122
Int- 116

Resists
Phy- 66%
Fire- 49%
Cold- 45%
Poi- 51%
En- 32%

I have another one that is 646 hp and 538 st. I always thought strength and HP were directly related so I am confused. lol.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I always thought strength and HP were directly related so I am confused. lol.
They aren't in pets unless you happen to tame a pet with under 125 str. If you do that when you train it up to 125 str the pets hp will rise with its str.

S

Salya Sin

They aren't in pets unless you happen to tame a pet with under 125 str. If you do that when you train it up to 125 str the pets hp will rise with its str.
Ahhh... kk. THANKS! I didn't know that!