• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SUPERNOVA NERF POLL

Should Supernova potions now activate with a one second delay at the use location?

• Total voters

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The point was, since you clearly missed it: Regardless of the account actually being paid for, you still have an unlimited source of novas and never actually need to do towns. Removing one way to do it didn't change much.
They made it so trial accounts cant join guilds or VVV unless u found another exploit in the game you are using (and you love calling other people cheaters lol)

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
well, considering 40 novas should be enough to get 40 kills... according to Blazing, people always carry 2-3? LOL wouldn't be hard to make more than that. I just don't enjoy playing the same templates everyone else is.... (this is why I want focus spec from 12/13/2016 & tactics requirement removed)

and I still won't have alchemy on every character.
Wow man AGAIN you just dont get it.
Not everyone (hardly a decent percentage) uses alchemy and you dont have to have alchemy to use a nova what are you even talking about you are trying so hard to save face its hilarious

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol. Ok, good luck in your crusade. Weird that the main people that agree with you either 1. barely pvp and are really pvmers or 2. are really bad at pvp AND in your guild.

Always funny how that works out eh? A lot of the people posting in here- we all fight eachother, yet come to the same conclusions.
Where are you getting this? There are only two people voting from my alliance... lol (we only have 3 people actively playing UO left in the entire alliance)

Must be a lot of extra stratics accounts if 40+% of stratics users think novas need "This" nerf.. lol

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They made it so trial accounts cant join guilds or VVV unless u found another exploit in the game you are using (and you love calling other people cheaters lol)
Yeah, I'm aware of the trial accounts not being able to do it anymore. The only novas I have are the ones I loot from people. I should still have the stockpile on LS, but I don't remember where they are since I never play over there unless I feel like making armor on my 2nd account. Which isn't very often.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow man AGAIN you just dont get it.
Not everyone (hardly a decent percentage) uses alchemy and you dont have to have alchemy to use a nova what are you even talking about you are trying so hard to save face its hilarious
I have 9 active accounts btw, maybe 3 pvp templates on Atlantic (2 have suits) the rest, are expendable.. that's a lot of novas. What else would I buy from VvV for unused characters?

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Heres the best question to be answered. IF you guys are so elite at pvp why would you even argue about keeping novas period?

I think its mainly cause you know your a bad cripple player right now and need something to OP in order to even play the game
Yeah that OR it adds diversity to pvp?
Syncing, disrupting spells, revealing petty little stealthers

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah that OR it adds diversity to pvp?
Syncing, disrupting spells, revealing petty little stealthers
Which are all things you could do before Supernovas were ever added. And petty? How much did you guys spend on those shatter potions?

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Which are all things you could do before Supernovas were ever added. And petty? How much did you guys spend on those shatter potions?
What are you talking about dude. Are you just bashing youre head on the keyboard? We dont use shatter potions lmao i think you got us confused with hide-5

Yeah you could do that before but they also made things like a ninja mastery that almost makes it impossible to reveal someone.
And if you time a nova you can actually disrupt a 4/6 sacred journey amazing right. Its a ultility item as well as a situational dmg bump.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Way to divert
No divert, just showing you how I could get enough novas for my personal use I could even supply a small guild (much larger than the one I'm in) just with my acounts.. lol although, I guess if people miss with them, maybe 40 wouldn't be enough.... (how do you miss that which is solely dependent on your "top-tier" pvp skill?)

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
DIVERSITY!!!???? LOLOL that might be the dumbest thing I ever heard. Where is the skill involved in run up click recorded nova macro? There is literally zero talent involved.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What are you talking about dude. Are you just bashing youre head on the keyboard? We dont use shatter potions lmao i think you got us confused with hide-5
You don't use shatter pots? best potion in the game, and you don't use them? hey, why don't shatter pots benefit from EP/Alchemy? that's more important than nerfing novas! Buff shatter pots!

/sarcasm... but seriously.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lately I feel that I'm missing out on more than 50% of the game because I have no clue what this thread is about.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It has just turned into an extension of Gen Chat on Atl, you know where all the real PvP happens, just listen to them.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lately I feel that I'm missing out on more than 50% of the game because I have no clue what this thread is about.
Elitist crybabies who think everyone else doesn't pvp (or sucks at it) crying about an overpowered potion that they all abuse the hell out of, and don't want to see it nerfed at all.

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It never did deflect hit-spells (they hit you, not the images) now they hit both.... one arrow = weapon hit + up to two hit-spells = deletion of 3 images. (no hit area/AoE attacks necessary)... 3+ years now. hit-Spells (other then hit-area) never used to hit images before that... They're not completely useless... (there's a 90% chance they are) when your chance is 10% it's not worth casting it.
90% useless? So deflecting the weapon's actual damage only accounts for 10% of the damage? It's clear that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Post them again if you think you're being ignored.... it only took what, 5 years to get the devs to think about the Tactics requirement ?
Idk. Spamming the same things over and over will probably just piss everyone off, and then they still won't even be considered.

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Bane Jr, this isn't even a point. YOU CANNOT AVOID A NOVA OR SEE IT COMING. If you could, the UHOH guy that got ganked last night @ Yew Gate would have been able to avoid the nova that was used...but he didn't. Because it's ******* INSTANT. If your "positioning" allows you to avoid damage from the nova, it's because of 2 things: 1) you were already far enough away for the damage to not affect you, and 2) the person sucks at using a nova potion.

Not really sure how you guys aren't getting this.

Huh? I've barely pvp'd for a few months now. Not sure when mike d (assuming that's who you mean) & I were supposed to have fought, but I certainly don't record fights. I would have to use my phone to do it (no Bandicam or OBS on my computer), which just isn't practical/possible when you're the one doing the fighting.
Cossack, you direly need to look up the meaning of the word "Anticipate." It doesn't seem to be in your vocabulary.

See... good players (or even mediocre ones) ANTICIPATE when their opponents are going to nova, so good players POSITION themselves AWAY from their opponent, BEFORE their opponent novas...

Do people ever nova you when you're full life (as in you being the target, not someone else)? No... People usually nova you when you're lowwww. So because of that, you have an IDEA of when they're going to nova you... That way, when you fight certain people that you know use novas (from your past experiences), you try to stay away from them as your health gets lower.

It's a fairly simple concept, I'm not sure how else to explain it lol.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
90% useless? So deflecting the weapon's actual damage only accounts for 10% of the damage?.
Let's just say it's a lot less useful now that hit-spells deal damage to both you and the image, before.. it was only weapon damage hit the image and any hit-spells would just hit you...
and, since no one plays melee dexers (very few) everyone has velocity & lightening thus, 3 images with a single shot is very common.... only took two shots to get a 40/40 bow to prove my point...

mirror image bug.jpg

But, we're not here to talk about mirror images anyway... :eek:

As far as your suggestions, alot of them were just repeats at least the one post that had any I saw did.. (I'll admit I didn't look through the entire thread). but the thread was 19 pages. perhaps they were lost in translation.

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
LOL. @de LEET ed . My point was that shatters are uncraftable and get no bonus from alchemy but supernovas do. Are you really that slow at grasping reality or what. That entire post was a sarcastic joke making fun of all you nonsense wanna be pvpers that think in order to be competitive you need novas. That the most false statement in the history of UO. You guys are pvping in a time where almost everything is broken and no real pvpers are even in the field to fight against you. You guys need to wake up and realize you don't know a thing about pvp period. Your guild especially which is mostly ranged characters that require the least amount skill period. Best part is you saying positioning again referring to running away from a nova and you claim to be a competitive player. Funniest thing I ever heard hands down.
All of the **** talk aside, you're still using an RP reason to make an argument about PvP balance...

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It doesn't have to be used by most players.... just because of supernovas, it's better to use it. instead of something else with equal skill investment. for 20-27 damage.

It's because of the nova being instant and hitting as hard as they do. that's it.
Which again, is the same reason we need to nerf heal pots. They heal you instantly, they don't miss, and they hit hard as **** amiright?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You don't need to nerf heal pots, but when you say people are "too hard to kill", you need to account for potions more so than damage eater & HPR.

Hey, why did you say one vs one is dead, what caused that?

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Do you ever get tired of putting your own foot in your mouth with every post (and this goes for everyone that thinks nova is avoidable)? Its pretty obvious you have no idea how the game works. Every time you say positioning its makes you look worse, since that just means running away.
LOL that's what they used to tell me on the hot boards. I have to say, this is incredibly hilarious and ironic. I used to speak about positioning all of the time, and everyone called me a ******** try hard for it. Now the same groups of players that used to knock me for talking about, have to use it in their arguments to make a point, and now they themselves are getting knocked for talking about it.

Haha, that one really made me chuckle.

But yeah Warshak, "positioning" is a real thing. Just ask people about it man. Ask anyone that was ever actually good at something, like football, or baseball, or basketball, or hockey, or soccer/tennis/boxing/kickball/climbing/jumprope/hopskotch or any sport for that matter,

or chess, or checkers, or battleship/risk/monopoly/yahtzee, or any board game,

or mario, or wow, or 007 goldeneye, or madden/tetris/angry birds or any video game,

or anything that would require more than 3 brain cells for that matter.

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Bleak

These are the players u are taking suggestions from.

Fresh kill (2v2 vs @drcossack @CovenantX )

Doesn't even have a trap box, of course no novas (even though they have exploited endless supplies)
He used a total of one potion before his death, does not have conflags even.

Yeah these guys really know what they are doing.

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Let's just say it's a lot less useful now that hit-spells deal damage to both you and the image, before.. it was only weapon damage hit the image and any hit-spells would just hit you...
and, since no one plays melee dexers (very few) everyone has velocity & lightening thus, 3 images with a single shot is very common.... only took two shots to get a 40/40 bow to prove my point...

But, we're not here to talk about mirror images anyway... :eek:

As far as your suggestions, alot of them were just repeats at least the one post that had any I saw did.. (I'll admit I didn't look through the entire thread). but the thread was 19 pages. perhaps they were lost in translation.
Covenant... you're totally missing the big picture. Mirror images STILL deflect weapon damage. Who cares if they deflect spell damage as well? I don't know what your screen shot proves, but if you're standing around making more than one image at a time, you're not doing it right....

Mirror images are good for when you are dismounted... RUNNING... AND SUMMONING IMAGES. You're only going to have one image in range for a deflect at any given point anyway. It will still deflect the base damage of a shot, the same as it ever did. That is a MAJOR advantage. Do you know how many times mirror images have saved my ass? I remember one time in particular I deflected 4 armor ignores in a row while running and summoning images. That's 140 damage- and it killed all of the guys mana. If you don't think that's a huge advantage, you should actually TRY IT.

I mean seriously, if you don't have a single character with alchemy or ninja, what ARE you playing?

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@de LEET ed where did the two of us say we PERSONALLY did that? oh wait, we didn't. I had vvv points saved up on a few different characters & used them all to get my nova stockpile. btw, that was on LS, and the last time I checked, SUPERNOVAS ARE SHARD BOUND.

And 2v2? Huh? Funny, I don't remember Gurads being on screen at all when that happened. Not sure how you can call it a 2v2. Did you get your PhD in Mith Math before he quit (again)?

Last edited:

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
get rid of the warning....

get skilled with stun-punch so you can hit peope with a 1 second delayed nova... Oh, what's that? you run anatomy? get wrestling. not rocket science. it's UO.
...You know people can box a stun punch right? Good players usually do... Which again... means that it's not going to kill anyone decent- and also, if you stun punch someone just to use a nova with a 1 second delay, that's one second that you could be casting something like lightning (which from the sound of it is going to do about the same damage as nova soon).

How is it at all skillful using them with no delay? I've been waiting for someone, or ANYONE to answer that since novas were brought up.
Positioning... timing it to disrupt spells... timing it so that you use it when your opponent is just about to run... There's a number of ways to use it with skill.

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Guys i think the nova above your head is really cool, we should do it for all consumables and it would look like ultima online sims edition.
Don't give them any ideas...

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if UO turned out like the NFL did in the Sarcast-a-ball episode of South Park. These developers are clueless.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Allow me,

haha, love the edit in the bottom. that's cute, pro photo-shop! flattering if you went through all that trouble for what?

I already said I don't like playing the same templates everyone else is playing (there's not enough diversity).
What does that prove? Oh, I play with no ninjitsu or alchemy? I see, one character... well, you know... you don't need to use every crutch in game to know anything about them.

I mean, you could search my alchy-mage on Atl if you want.... speedcastnocycle.... he has alchemy... but, what would that prove? I have a few LS chars with alchemy too lol, Ryan Styles, you want to make a photo album for me with all my character sheets? That would be awesome =D

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
...You know people can box a stun punch right? Good players usually do...
yea, that's probably why trap-boxes were brought up at one point or another. but we're not talking about that, we're talking about novas, aren't we?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Bleak

These are the players u are taking suggestions from.

Fresh kill (2v2 vs @drcossack @CovenantX )

Doesn't even have a trap box, of course no novas (even though they have exploited endless supplies)
He used a total of one potion before his death, does not have conflags even.

Yeah these guys really know what they are doing.

I'm curious, why did you say it was 2v2? it was 3v3... you get1/3 kills I didn't die btw. I'm not going to fight 3 fotm temps solo, I liked paiths demons though numnums.
never knew what it felt like having a hard time killing a wammie. that's all Gurads is btw. (no chiv) Cameo's are OP!

Edit: I am probably mistaking this for a different fight... either way.

Last edited:

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL that's what they used to tell me on the hot boards. I have to say, this is incredibly hilarious and ironic. I used to speak about positioning all of the time, and everyone called me a ******** try hard for it. Now the same groups of players that used to knock me for talking about, have to use it in their arguments to make a point, and now they themselves are getting knocked for talking about it.

Haha, that one really made me chuckle.

But yeah Warshak, "positioning" is a real thing. Just ask people about it man. Ask anyone that was ever actually good at something, like football, or baseball, or basketball, or hockey, or soccer/tennis/boxing/kickball/climbing/jumprope/hopskotch or any sport for that matter,

or chess, or checkers, or battleship/risk/monopoly/yahtzee, or any board game,

or mario, or wow, or 007 goldeneye, or madden/tetris/angry birds or any video game,

or anything that would require more than 3 brain cells for that matter.
When it comes down to weapon skills and spellplay I understand it uses some positioning. It has absolutely nothing to do with nova pots whatsoever. Do I need to put it down like a play by play for ya.
Lets say you get explosion on someone that's already cursed and then you manage to get a flamestrike up without interruption right afterwards, let say the the player is on apple cooldown and heal pot cooldown. Then you precast lightning as you run towards your opponent, you drop the lightning and the nova at the same time. WHat your saying is if they don't run away after the FS theyre not good right? LOLOLOL

Notice I put down run away not positioning. Cmon man get a grip already. Your the same person that posted in the balance saying nerf shatter potions cause your pots are precious. Take yourself out of the narrow-minded "i need this to kill someone" nonsense, and make a reasonable judgement for once.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has any active pvper (besides his troll friends cossak and warshak) seen this chr ever on atlantic one single time..pvping
nah, I don't have a suit for em, LS guy has a suit, I'm in need of some somewhat uber rings. for my Atl guy

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Probably because UOSteam is considered an illegal program, even though the EC has more functionality than it, and UOA hasn't been updated in almost a decade.
Yea.... that's what it was directed at, and UOA has been updated. not that you'd know.

Why don't you play EC if it has more functionality?

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I benefited by it by osmosis... (that's what guilds do, after all...)

I haven't made a free-trial account since... I don't even remember the last time tbh... but I have enough accounts and characters I could have enough potions to last me a very long time anyway.
(lol, you get up to 40, just for joining....)
Oh, okay. So it's not okay to do it, but it is okay to acquire the proceedings from it.

In that case, I guess our government should just do away with racketeering laws. Apparently there's nothing wrong with benefiting from illegal activities performed by known associates.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, okay. So it's not okay to do it, but it is okay to benefit from it.

I guess our government should just do away with racketeering laws. Apparently there's nothing wrong with benefiting from illegal activities performed by known associates.

Attachments

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh, okay. So it's not okay to do it, but it is okay to benefit from it.

I guess our government should just do away with racketeering laws. Apparently there's nothing wrong with benefiting from illegal activities performed by known associates.
Just like everyone benefits from script miners selling cheap resources? Sure...

This thread probably should have been locked after the first page anyway. You can't have a constructive argument when people can't support their ideas as to why novas should remain as they are on live shards.

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Heres the best question to be answered. IF you guys are so elite at pvp why would you even argue about keeping novas period?

I think its mainly cause you know your a bad cripple player right now and need something to OP in order to even play the game
They can beat you without novas...

You can't beat them with novas...

They are definitely better than you. The end.

Not **** talking, but that is a Fact.

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have 9 active accounts btw, maybe 3 pvp templates on Atlantic (2 have suits) the rest, are expendable.. that's a lot of novas. What else would I buy from VvV for unused characters?
9 active accounts?!? Holy ****! You spend almost as much on this game as Leet spends on his suits!

Would you mind if I ask why you have 9 active accounts if you only have 3 pvp'ers on atlantic? What the hell do you do with all of that character space? Do you have 54 pvp'ers on LS? Or do you have 51 non PvP chars on Atl? Or do you just create and delete new characters to farm novas that you're never going to use?

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
When it comes down to weapon skills and spellplay I understand it uses some positioning. It has absolutely nothing to do with nova pots whatsoever. Do I need to put it down like a play by play for ya.
Lets say you get explosion on someone that's already cursed and then you manage to get a flamestrike up without interruption right afterwards, let say the the player is on apple cooldown and heal pot cooldown. Then you precast lightning as you run towards your opponent, you drop the lightning and the nova at the same time. WHat your saying is if they don't run away after the FS theyre not good right? LOLOLOL
Yes............ exactly...... only a moron would stand there while an opponent casts Flame Strike + Lightning WITH an explosion pre-casted, WHILE cursed AND on an apple timer..... Yes.... A skillful player (or even a mediocre one) will not stand in a position that will allow them to take that dump + the nova.

Notice I put down run away not positioning. Cmon man get a grip already. Your the same person that posted in the balance saying nerf shatter potions cause your pots are precious. Take yourself out of the narrow-minded "i need this to kill someone" nonsense, and make a reasonable judgement for once.
Yes... you run to change your position... You can call it running away, I'll call it positioning. The difference is, you are using a negative connotation because you need some sort of excuse to justify why you stand on screen and eat full dumps like a moron.

And what are you talking about shatter potions? Idgaf about shatter potions. I don't remember ever asking to have them nerfed.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They can beat you without novas...

You can't beat them with novas...

They are definitely better than you. The end.

Not **** talking, but that is a Fact.
Except not a single person in this thread has beaten solo with or without them. Can you be any more ignorant and insulting when someone just proves that what your saying is complete ********. Why don't try and relax its civil conversation on stratics. There many unmentionable's these players are using besides UOSteam, that is a FACT. Stop being a UO ego loser like the rest of these kids. Only reason I don't get kill shots on these nubs is they are cranked up and disappear so fast running(wait I mean positioning away) away from me. Nothing is more delusional then all you EGO kids.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
9 active accounts?!? Holy ****! You spend almost as much on this game as Leet spends on his suits!

Would you mind if I ask why you have 9 active accounts if you only have 3 pvp'ers on atlantic? What the hell do you do with all of that character space? Do you have 54 pvp'ers on LS? Or do you have 51 non PvP chars on Atl? Or do you just create and delete new characters to farm novas that you're never going to use?
lol, so I hear...

well, can't let my castles or grandfathered houses drop... and I'm keeping my cousins 3 accounts active, as well.
No, I don't farm novas, I have about 2.5k-ish from early on VvV when you got points just for being in town... it wasn't exactly hard to get 10k points in 10-15mins within the first 2-3 months of VvV...
That was way before I even heard of the free-trial thing... but it doesn't matter.

I'll make another template sometime soon... I'll add alchemy to it, we'll see how OP they can be when you don't "miss", I'll even do it "naked". just for you. (the suit shouldn't be too hard =D)

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yea.... that's what it was directed at, and UOA has been updated. not that you'd know.
Oh, has UOA been updated? Does it have more than 16 macros now, like the EC does? Does it allow you to zoom your screen out, like the EC does? Does it allow you to target people easily like the EC does? Does it have static fields, like the EC does? Does it patch your client to update faster, like the EC does? Does it allow you move around static objects in one move like the EC does, instead of two like on CC? Does it allow you to instantly equip entire suits, like the EC does? Does it instantly pull the bars of people that appear on screen, like the EC does?

Am I forgetting anything?

Why don't you play EC if it has more functionality?
Because EC doesn't "feel" like the Ultima Online that I know and love. I'm not willing to sacrifice the "feel" of the game for functionality. I know you think we're all just cheaters that would do anything for an edge, but if that were true, we would most certainly play EC.

Last edited:

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, you suck because other people use hacks. Oh and you've never lost-

...even though I beat you in a duel while I was naked.

Yeah... pure ego over here.
Lol you still claim that as a duel win, when I was chatting with people at the gate you and attacked me. I didn't even try to heal myself or attack back and basically let you kill me. Doesn't get anymore EGO than that. Grow up already its a game that your just another crutch player in cause your just not good enough and instead of getting better you resort to insults like a child

Also I never said I didn't die, I said never solo to any of the EGO players. I get ganked a lot, that usually happens when others cant compete.

Last edited:

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
You don't need to nerf heal pots, but when you say people are "too hard to kill", you need to account for potions more so than damage eater & HPR.
Already debunked your math regarding hp/sec in comparison and you also stated yourself no one is spamming on heal pot timer. So....

except you can react to the delay, and the cooldowns vs skill point investments off-set that more than enough to cut novas down or out.

(it's not hard to bombard/G-heal), it's most definitely not hard to mini heal before trigger bombard hits (for 14 HPs!)
How did trigger/g-heal work for you here?